Showing GMT time zone and meeting interval

Can I have the GMT time zone show in Outlook2007 calendar and also meeting
interval is 15mins. instead of 30 mins. Thanks!

Set the computer to use the GMT time zone and in day or week view, right
click on the column where the times are and choose 15 minutes.  See
screenshot: http://slipstick.me/jing/timescale.png

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

"DH" <DH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I have the GMT time zone show in Outlook2007 calendar and also meeting
> interval is 15mins. instead of 30 mins. Thanks!

0
Diane
4/19/2010 4:16:07 AM
"DH" <DH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Can I have the GMT time zone show in Outlook2007 calendar and also meeting
> interval is 15mins. instead of 30 mins. Thanks!

As an alternative to changing the time zone on the computer, you can ask
Outlook to display a second time zone.  Tools>Options>Calendar Options>Time
Zone>Show an additional time zone
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Reminder time for an appointment?
Outlook 2007 Is there a way (via add-in or other) that you can have a reminder for an appointment come at a specific date and time (i.e. next Tuesday at 11:20 am) rather than 1, 2, 3 hours or 1, 2, 3, days etc. before the appointment time? Thanks in advance... Bob Bob Newman wrote: > Outlook 2007 > Is there a way (via add-in or other) that you can have a reminder for an > appointment come at a specific date and time (i.e. next Tuesday at 11:20 am) > rather than 1, 2, 3 hours or 1, 2, 3, days etc. before the appointment time? > > Thanks in advance... Bob Why not co...

analytical accounting lookups should only show valid codes
When entering AA transaction distributions, the code lookup window should only show valid code combinations. It's not intuitive for the user to have to select a code and get an error message to discover which codes are valid. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

Outlook shows offline during dial up
Having a problem with outlook 2002. Over the WAN everything works fine. Dial up and connect to the network (VPN) internet work fine. Outlook will sync up however, a red x shows up in the bottom right hand corner. Outlook shows offline, I can send and receive but must hit send and receive. I have reloaded the computer from scratch and still have the same problem. Could it be a Excange setting? Any Ideas? Thanks for the help, If you hit File | Connect to Exchange Server what happens? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize ...

Show Window
I am currently developing a MFC SDI application. I want to integrate a tray icon with it. When the application is minimized it hides by ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and then when double clicked on tray icon shown by ShowWindow(SW_SHOWNORMAL). But the problem is if some other application is activated after my application is minimized, ShowWindow shows it but it's behind some screen. I have tried with SetFocus didn't work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Varuna Try BringWindowToTop. ---- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com In addition to Ajay's idea you can also use SetFor...

Information Stores show dismounted yet mail is still flowing...
Background: Windows AD Mixed moded. Exchange 2003 installed on to a 2 node Microsoft cluster. 1 Front End server...connecting to the primary cluster node. Windows 2003 Standard on, FE Windows 2003 Enterprise Server on BEs (<---cluster) no service packs on either. Exchange has SP1 installed on both nodes and the FE. There are still Exchange 5.5 servers in the environment although they are not being used. The Issue: .....the information stores and public folders all show that they are dismounted...yet email is still flowing into and out of the server without any issues. I just...

reminder still shows up
when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am running Vista "Toppro" <Toppro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AE8DBF7-6BE3-454A-82F9-5A040566026C@microsoft.com... > when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am > running > Vista Outlook version? The Windows version isn't as important and that of Outlook. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Excel assistance: Tracking elapsed time
Here's the problem: I have H5, date of issue (mm/dd/yyyy); I5, hour of issu (00:00:00)note: 24 hour clock; J5, date of customer receip (mm/dd/yyyy); K5, hour of customer receipt (00:00:00) note: 24 hou clock. What I am trying to do is capture elapsed time from issue t receipt. Some issues and receipts occur on the same day which negates need to convert date to hours, the proble is when the following occurs H5, 4/21/2004; I5, 15:17:00, J5, 4/24/2004; K5, 13:08:01. Can anyon help with a formula that I can apply to capture the total elapsed time -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum....

Using ajax call to fetch multiple results from multiple queries and showing them 1 by 1 as the results comes.
Hello, I've 20 labels in a 2x10 table on a page. for each label, data comes by individual queries. (total 20 queries for the page.) and it takes about 30-40 seconds for the page to load, and it's not comfortable for the user to see blank page. I want that each cell will show loading.gif images. As and when data comes from query, the images should go visible=false, and the label should display the values one by one. How do I do this task using ajax? Some ASP.NET code example will be helpful for me, as I'm a kind of beginner. Thanks ...

Results show as a minus. WHY?
I have an application that was developed by another developer using VB.net which reside in a SQL table. I need to use some of the data from this table, however the data shows as -0.5 or - 0.99 or -1.70 etc in my Access tables. How can I get those numbers to show as a percentage with only one decimal point to the left? Example: 3.6% or 31.4 %. Any help would be greatly appreciated. No matter what I do it shows that dang "-" at the beginning. You can use the Abs function to strip off the negative Abs([YourTable].[YourField]) And you can format that as percentage either using th...

How to create multiple calendar date choices in a meeting request
Dear Experts, I need to create a calendar appointment that requires the participant to select from a list of available dates that the meeting will be offered. When the participant selects the desired date, that meeting wil be placed on his/her respective calendar, based on his/her choice. How can I create this, or is there a feature built in that will allow me to set this up? I do know some VBA. Thank you so much. Create calendar events/appointments for each of the events and attach them to an e-mail instructing the recipients to select one of the dates. -- Milly ...

show comments when cell is highlighted Vs when cursor runs over? #2
How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? You can press Shift/F2, or Insert/Edit Comment. If you wanted to see it "automatically", when you select the cell, you'd need a macro, but I don't think this is what you're asking. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Don" wrote: > How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to > when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? To at least Excel 2000, if you have the Tools, Options, Comment Indicator Only you will see the co...

Time Stamp on transactions
When transactions are created in any module of GP you should be able to see what time the transaction took place. Most systems allow you to see the time on transactions, GP should allow you to see the time as well. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:...

Stop Outlook from auto placing new meeting requests on my calendar
My team has not been able to successfully prevent this from occurring. We've tried both solution 'a' and 'b' below, and neither work: Our goal: Keep meeting invitations off our calendar until we act on them in the inbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated A 1. On the Tools menu click Options 2. Click E-mail Options and then Tracking Options 3. Clear the Process requests and responses on arrival B. 1. On the Tools menu click options 2. Click Calendar Options and then Resource Scheduling 3. Uncheck "Automatically accept meetin...

I need to type numbers into an excel spreadsheet some of them begin with a zero some do not. How can I have excel show the 0 in the numbers that begin with 0. If I type 0236547 the number shows as 236547. I don't want all the numbers I type to begin with zero. I am using Excel 2003. Thanks very much for your help. Best regards, Dee use a custom format with how ever many digits you need, 000000 -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Dee" <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA60FC8A-C7CB-432A-B2B2-EEEBF86D2646@microsoft.com... >...

Comments not showing
When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history. It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Please update to the new company logo. This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is update in the task item. It just does not show. There is no error in t...

Report Server shows 'Service Unavailable'
Hi, before install, the SRS setup, send me a warning, some like "the Windows Sharepoint Services are install and not permit initialize a Reportserver component" i skip wiht the installation, so.. I can't run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer show a message "Service Unavailabe", but the ReportServer service is running How initialize that or what do i do? ------=_NextPart_0001_09E699C9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Miguel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > before install, the SRS set...

Outlook Meeting
I have created a Meeting and sent the invitations. I have received the reponses (some accepted, some declined, and some tentative), but they don't all update on the Meeting notice (that is the response of about 95% show "None" even though I have the responses in the Inbox). Any ideas as to why they don't ALL update automatically? Have you opened all the messages? You do need to do this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Show more time in weekly view?
Outlook 2007 On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling down. I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also without scrolling. Help please. Thanks... Bob ...

TransparentBlt doesn't show the bitmap in ME?
The following doesn't print the bitmap on ME while it works on 2k/xp, can someone help me? Though the status returns TRUE. Thanks. Jiac. CDC *hdc, bghdc; CBitmap bgBitmap; BITMAP bmpInfo; //loads bitmap into memory bgBitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP5); // this bitmap has no needles // get bitmap info bgBitmap.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo); hdc = m_obj->GetDC(); bghdc.CreateCompatibleDC(hdc); bghdc.SelectObject(&bgBitmap); BOOL status = hdc->TransparentBlt(0, 0, 80, 80, &bghdc, 0, 0, 80, 80, TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR); //TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR if (st...

Showing a Null result
I have a parent table linked to several child tables via a unique text string The report shows reults from the main table, and has subreports for the child tables. Some records in the parent table have no equivalents in the child tables. Can I insert some code to produce the subreports with a "None" or "NA" text string, without populating the child tables with these terms? My problem is that, I need to run "counting" queries on the child tables, but the "N/A" records skew the numbers by adding records where there should be none. I'm not su...

mail box rights it only shows "SELF"
Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show nothing (empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i have still have the next problem: under the mail box rights it only shows "SELF" where as all the other account show 8 or more system users? exchange 2003 Gr, Marco On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:10:27 -0800, "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show nothing >(empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i have >...

Clear Data>Security Resource Description table not showing in list
GPv10 Logged in as sa. Go to Maint. >Clear Data>System and in the Tables list the Security Resource Description table is not there. Is there something I need to do to get access to that table? Thanks. Gi Never mind....I figured it out. You have to change the Display to Physical....Duh!! ...

Times Addition
Hi I need to know how to add 3 times : 8:00+2:00+3:00=13:00 Thanks The Date data type in Access is intended for timestamps, not durations. Rather than attempting to add durations in that manner, you should store the durations as Long Integers (either as total seconds or total minutes, depending on what resolution you require) and add them together. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1190828761.862171.250540@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I need to kn...

Show Data Field After Hiding
I found a note from someone with the same question regarding reshowing data that was hidden after it was deselected from the drop-down list. And yes, it is easy enough to drag it back on from the field list, but if it involves anything more than just a sum or count, then you have to recreate it. For instance, my rows are years. One of my data fields I would like in the table twice - once as a sum and then again as % difference from previous year. The reason for wanting to hide one or the other, is I'm plotting this over time and would like to use the same chart. Since the scales are ob...