reminder still shows up

when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders  it simply opens Outlook, I am running
Vista

"Toppro" <Toppro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders  it simply opens Outlook, I am
> running
> Vista

Outlook version?  The Windows version isn't as important and that of Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

set up recurring (15-min) reminders
Our library director wants our librarians to get up from the reference desk every 15 minute and walk around asking patrons if they want help. We want the ability to turn an Outlook reminder on or off every day, depending on whether the librarian is on the public service desk or not. -- ChrisC "ChrisC" <ChrisC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF91C6BD-0D1E-47BC-B2E7-9DAA1F25AB06@microsoft.com... > Our library director wants our librarians to get up from the reference desk > every 15 minute and walk around asking patrons if they want help. W...

Form Field Help line does not show
Hello, I have a medium-size template with a lot (several dozens) of form fields. Some have logical connection, so I'm using ActiveDocument.FormFields("SomeField").Select method to force jump to a specific field on the form. Sometimes this is done from the "exit" macro that does validations, and sometimes to skip some irrelevant fields. I've encountered two issues: 1. The help text in the status line will not show for the proper field in ..Select 2. I can't jump back to the same field. The workaround I found is: .Select a read-only previous fi...

Exchange 2003 still shows the old SMTP address even though deleted
I changed the SMTP email address for a user by creating a new one and setting it as primary. Deleted the old one. Sending messages to internet users seems to work fine. It shows only the new SMTP address and does not accept messages for the old deleted address. But for Outlook users that are using Microsoft Exchange (not POP3) server, still the messages come from the old address and even in the properties of the user from Global Address list I can see only the old deleted address which is very weird. I can not see the new address at all though. And the user accepts messages for both ...

Reminder for Acitivities
Hi, Does MS CRM have reminders for Activities? If yes, how to set them up? Thanks. Tony When using the Web CLIENT, the activities that are due show up on the HOME Page.. but no pop up messages can be used using the browser client.. If you use the SFO, i believe it would have the pop ups because it'll integrate as part of Outlook's regular appointments >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >Does MS CRM have reminders for Activities? If yes, how to set them up? >Thanks. > > >Tony >. > Again, I thought so. Mark, do you know whether web reminder will be add...

Reminders out of control
Crossposted to outlook.calendaring. Here is my problem: SYSTEM: -w2k, sp4 -outloook 2000, fully updated -several email accounts POSSIBLE CAUSE: -I copied the outlook.pst and then replaced the original with the copy, to make a defrag work better. I have done this trick many times with no problems. I check the bit count each time I do it. Everything seemed fine. Defrag went fine, no errors. SYMPTOMS: -about five zillion reminders pop up when I start outlook. -I now have reminders for everything, where it used to be just for scheduled appointments. Every new email gets a reminder. -I can&...

Show number of records at end of report in access.
I want to show the total number of records at the bottom of a report in Access. I think it the formula =Count({FirstName)} should work, but I can't figure out how to insert this onto the footer. Hi Create an unbound text box and place it in the report footer. Use this as the control source for the text box. =Count([firstname]) -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Joanne627" wrote: > I want to show the total number of records at the bottom of a report in Access. > I think it the formula =Count({FirstName)} should work, but I can't figure > out how to insert t...

Outlook2003 client connecting over http still not working
Sorry for re-posting but this is really driving be nuts. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks. joe. > "Joe Yong" <NO_jyong_SPAM@scalabilityexperts.com> wrote in message > news:uyze5SdxFHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >> Thanks for responding. >> >> The setup is identical to the notebook that works. >> >> No errors on connection. It just keeps popping up the authentication >> window >> asking for userid/password. This goes on indefinitely. >> >> >> joe. >> >> >> "Diane Poremsky [MV...

Show all comments persistently in right margin like Word
Is there a way to show (and to print) comments in the right margin like Word ie. shrink the slide/page content in order to create extra room in the right margin for such comments? I am using PowerPoint 2003 Paul, I'm afraid not, sorry. -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "Paul" <paul.domaskis@gmail.com> schreef in bericht news:eeda04cd-a419-46ad-a255-f93335f62aca@v20g2000yqv.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to show (and to print) comments in the right margin > like Word ie. shrink the slide/page content in order to create extra > room in the...

Reminders #16
I added the Reminders Window (from Customize, Commands, View) but the Reminders do not fire at all. Please tell me how to fix this. Thank you. Larry H., you wrote on Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:25:21 -0600: > I added the Reminders Window (from Customize, Commands, View) but the > Reminders do not fire at all. Please tell me how to fix this. Thank you. Start Outlook once with the parameter /cleanreminders Start | Run | outlook.exe /cleanreminders -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Hi Christian, I went to Start | Run and typed in outlook.exe/cleanreminders which opened Outlook. From...

VBA code to show today's date + a sequencial number in subject lin
Hello, I have created a .oft template in Outlook 2003. I need a VBA code, to display today's date + a sequenyial number, in the subject line when user uses that template to send me a message. Example: Case # 1111091 or if it it the 12th email using that template it will be 11110912. Thank you You might use the NewInspector event where you need to identify whether the new item is your template or not (maybe by the Subject). Then add to the Subject whatever you want to. For the number you could store the current value in a text file. Here are examples for how to read...

Still need help
Is there a way to save information in certain cells and place them into other cells in another excel file by using macros or any other functions? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ It isn't clear exactly what you want to do, but you can get the value of one cell in another with a function like =Sheet1!A1 This will return the value of A1 on Sheet1 to the cell containing the formula. If you want VBA code, try something like Worksheets(2).Range("...

Reminder not popping up reminder window
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3347096123_764024 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit I use two displays with my MacBook Pro and I use the external display as the main monitor with my dock,etc. and I want to setup my reminders to pop-up on the laptop screen so they stand out more. Currently, the only ways I can use reminders is: * To have the window always displayed on the external monitor which makes it hard to s...

Recall button showing under transaction but Zero Items on hold
Hello, about a week ago I noticed that under transactions for every user its showing the recall button. the issue is there are no items on hold. is there a way to reset this so the hold option comes back up. I tried adding a new user and they see the recall button too, so its like the system thinks there items on hold but on the recall screen there are 0 items. Thanks for any help on this. BUMP This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00C9_01C85E08.0A247590 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_00CA_01C85E08.0A247590" -...

Show Products On hand only
Hi, I have an inventory application use to keep track of products for guest in a hotel. I have a requisition form with combo field product, just want to know if there's any way that this combo to show only products on hand when click the the combo product field? That mean 0 balance. Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200912/1 Yes, query as combo source with criteria >0 would do it. -- Build a little, test a little. "josros60 via AccessMonster.com" wrote: > Hi, >...

Author of tracked changes not showing
My colleague is having problems with her tracked changes. When she rolls the mouse over them, the name of the author doesn't show. Is there something that could be turned off? I looked in options but couldn't find anything. She is using Windows 2000. Thanks, Suroor ...

Office 60 day trial shows you are not authorized to view this page
Hello, A friend has recently bought an Acer Aspire 1410 netbook in the UK and has an icon on the desktop for the Office 60 day trial. When we double click on it it opens a new window which is obviously a browser page which says 'You are not authorized to view this page' as per this post (as yet without a solution at the time I am writing this) - http://www.avforums.com/forums/office-applications/1170918-help-microsoft-office-free-60-day-trial.html The laptop does have McAfee AV and we did do the Microsoft updates. Does anybody know how to fix this or what might be wr...

Still puzzled with iif statement in spite of help received
Hi, I just got help on iif statement to handle null values. However I am applying the concept from prototype to real system. I am using the following to display Y if true(-1) and N (if false i.e. 0). =IIf([AlloydRecommendedGuage] Is Null,Null,IIf([AlloydRecommendedGuage],"Y","N")) However, now most of the values should be N (as these are 0) instead I am getting Y in all the rows for the above calculated field. This field in backend connected sql server is int instead of smallint. I am not sure if this datatype change has to do with the display though apparently it ...

SMTP still uses smarthost setting after deleting it
Environment: --Exchange 2003 on SBS 2003 --SonicWALL TZ170 --SWBELL DSL After ISP change, I removed the smarthost I had configured on the default virtual smtp server configuration. All messages queue stating "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt". After turning on debug logging, I found that all connection attempts were still being made to the original smarthost which was now gone. After first restarting the smtp service with no change, I rebooted the server. However, the messages are still in the queue and the same message gets logged. I've als...

Reminders #23
I have Outlook 2007. Is there any way to have my reminders work without opening Outlook? Mike D. Mike Dobony, you wrote on Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:19:49 -0500: > Is there any way to have my reminders work without opening Outlook? Nope! -- Best Regards Christian Goeller MVP - MS Outlook http://www.outlookfaq.net ...

Final Reminder
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, mitiga...

Pivot Table Show Data AS
Hi there, I am trying to create a calculated field in a Pivot Table that automatically calculated the difference between two columns. I am using "Difference From" but when I choose the base field (as the item to subtract from) I also need to choose a base item? I do not want to subtract from one item but rather a base field only? Also when I choose any base item it returns as NA#? Any assiatnce would be greatly appreciated. Regards Mick To compare one field to another, you can use a calculated field -- From the PivotTable toolbar, choose PivotTable>Formulas>Calc...

chart in one cell showing data for past year
How do I make a small graph that fits in one cell and visually shows the past year's data. Is there an automated way to do it besides manually making the graph and shrinking it down? SVA Here's a link to a post on making chart in a cell. http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_chart_in_cell.htm My download has a VBA procedures to size cells and to make chart and place chart in a single cell. Size of chart depends on size of cell. Kelly O'Day koday**at**processtrends**dot*com "SVA" <SVA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:721D862A-C8B0-4466-A2B8...

reminders on appointments
We have a workflow set up that creates appointments for certain users and puts these appointments into their Outlook. However, we have noticed that it is not setting the reminder, although the user has a default reminder set for 15 minutes. However, if we manually create an appointment in CRM, when it comes over to Outlook, it has the 15 minute reminder. Has anyone seen this issue before? On 16 Set, 17:07, Jeanenne <Jeane...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have a workflow set up that creates appointments for certain users and > puts these appointments into their Outloo...

Reminders stopped reminding
We have Exchange 2003 with OL2003 clients for everybody. Everybody works in direct mode except those who have laptops and connect from home, on the laptop they have cached mode. The problem is indifferently on the cached mode or direct mode users. For the past few months I am having the same problem over and over again. Reminders stop showing up. It started with one user then 3 users and now half the company. I looked on the forums and various websites and the only solution I found was to run with the /cleanreminders switch. It works for approximately 24 hours and then again reminders stop...

Users not showing up??
I'm having trouble adding users and mailboxes in Exchange 2003. My Exchange 2003 box is connected to a Windows 2003 DC. On the Exchange box, whenever I add a user in the Active Directory, it shows up as an account, and all the Exchange tabs are assigned to the user....however under Exchange System Manager no mailbox is created...even though I've run Exchange Tasks in the AD on that same box. Is it because I have to somehow sync the AD on the Exchange box to the DC, or is it something else? Please help!! On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:42:02 -0700, "Scott S." <ScottS@discussio...