reminder still shows up

when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders  it simply opens Outlook, I am running
Vista

"Toppro" <Toppro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders  it simply opens Outlook, I am
> running
> Vista

Outlook version?  The Windows version isn't as important and that of Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Still can't use business portal
ActiveX doesn't work in Mozilla? Why isn't your product cross browser compliant? Does Great Plains not care about customer choice? I happen to know that your product CAN be equally functional by sticking to industry standards. Why is it that Microsoft insists on making their product not work for people using alternate browsers? Especially when considering all the critical exploits that IE has had in the last year hat allow people root access to the system, I would think that Microsoft would want to protect their customers by being as standards compliant as they could. Good luc...

Inventory Report showing material and Labor costs
Using V9.0, manufacturing. I cant find a report that shows material and labor costs for an item that we build Where can I find this report? I know I can look up a Manufacturing Order, and then the variance window but a lot of times we dont know the MO number. This usually comes from when we invoice for the item, and find out the costs are not correct. thanks -- Doug Well, with manufacturing, the costs are generated MO by MO. There is no report that sumarizes a range of MOs. You could create this in Crystal or SRS. You would want, for each cost category, to list the average, mi...

Msg Quotas still allow space usage
We have an Exch 2003 server. Msg attachment sizes are limited to 5MB. Users (true stories) still attempt to attach 100MB files. Repeated instruction and training doesn't work. So msg w/100MB attached is kicked back as non-deliverable by Exch. But 100MB attachment is still attached to msg in users Sent Items folder. Why? Exchange should kill the entire msg. Is there a setting to do this? How can we sweep the Exch DB/server for msgs >5MB and remove them, then defrag? TIA - Brandon You need to set message size limit on mailboxes - this way messages will not be send (and s...

Selecting which Inbox to show at start-up
I am trying to sync my mail with my palm, and it will only sync the general inbox, but my mail goes to the inbox of my mail account at my school. How can I either get that mail moved to the general inbox at start-up, or just switch that to be the main inbox? If i could get outlook to check this other account at start-up it might be fine, but i have to click on it to get it to check the school mail, even though that is the only mail account i have set up What type of account and version of Outlook are we talking about here? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips...

Recurring Events Outlook 2003
I am trying to create a critical dates calendar and have many recurring events. If I try to create a reminder, it doesn't work. If I remove the recurrence, then the reminder works. Is this just a function of Outlook or is there a fix for this? Thanks! Karl Burrows wrote: > I am trying to create a critical dates calendar and have many > recurring events. If I try to create a reminder, it doesn't work. If I > remove the recurrence, then the reminder works. Is this just a > function of Outlook or is there a fix for this? Out of curiousity, is the reminder that y...

How do I get rid of a black box that shows up when I print excel?
I have a black box that shows up when I try to print an excel worksheet that was sent over as an attachment. How do I get rid of it? Do you have an object (textbox/rectangle/picture???) on that sheet? Maybe you could use: edit|goto|special|Objects (to select all the objects) and then use the tab key to move between them. Chickadee2624 wrote: > > I have a black box that shows up when I try to print an excel worksheet that > was sent over as an attachment. How do I get rid of it? -- Dave Peterson ...

OL 2K will NOT show e-mail addresses in to field. only names
Additionally, newsgroup post will show only subject line, not body of message containing actual question. Care to try again? ;-) outlook victim wrote: Sue Mosher wrote a great article on this: Showing the Sender's Email Address http://www.win2000mag.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=8630 -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "outlook victim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bcc01c425b7$44eb4a10$a501280a@phx.gbl... ...

Default view is set to show Reading Pane
This is set on all folders. At the moment I have been going to each individual folder and turning the reading pane off. Is there a way to turn this off as a default on all folders? Thank you. Kylie B Kylie B <KylieB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > This is set on all folders. At the moment I have been going to each > individual folder and turning the reading pane off. > > Is there a way to turn this off as a default on all folders? Use the techniques described here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Show actual values added instead of cell references? (=A1+A4 shows as =10+2 in cell)
Is this even possible? I have the following: A1 =A2 (Shows result of 10) A2 10 A3 A4 =A5 (Shows Result of 2) A5 2 A7 =10+2 (Shows result of 27) Is there a way to show the formula in A7 as =10+2 instead of having it =A2+A5 ??? Thanks a bunch! On Dec 29, 1:24=A0pm, Naji <najisaa...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is this even possible? > > I have the following: > > A1 =A0=3DA2 (Shows result of 10) > A2 =A010 > A3 > A4 =3DA5 (Shows Result of 2) > A5 2 > > A7 =3D10+2 (Shows result of 27) > > Is there a way to show the formula in A7...

Showing "to" in sent items box
Hi, i am trying to figure out how to get outlook to show who mail was sent to in the "sent items" box while being able to sort by things like date/size/etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers -Gaiko Have you tried using the "Sent To" view on the Sent Items folder? That's the default view for that folder, usually, but you may have switched to some other view without realizing it. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In ne...

Credit card payments not showing up in budget planner
I have a question regarding Money 04. I have set up my checking acct, and charge accts and a budget where I put my minimum payments due on the credit cards. When I enter a payment in the checking acct, the only way it shows up in the credit card account is to do it as a transfer but then that doesnt show up in the budget planner. If i put it in the budget category it doesnt enter in an the cc accounts. If I then try to enter a payment on the acct it shows up again in my checking register. Help please if you can. I found a similar question in the FAQ but am still confused, really ...

Show on Report by Age
I am trying to run a report that among other things lists the children names and ages but only if they are under 23 years old. I am pulling from fields in a table called "Child1Name", "Child1Birthday", "Child2Name", "Child2Birthday", etc. Is there an expression or something that I can use to have it only list the children names only if they are under 23. I meant to say the field names are "Child1Name, Child1Birthday, Child2Name, Child2Birthday, etc. "ArneGolf" wrote: > I am trying to run a report that among other thi...

How do I register a browser to show HTML in Publisher?
When I try to preview my web page in Publisher by useing the menu bar I get the message "You do not currently have a browser program registered to show HTML (.HTM) files. I can't find where to register my browser in any of the pull down menus. Thanks for your help Jim How to change file associations in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307859 -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "jimb100" <jimb100@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E90DF848-31FF-43D7-BA80-12...

I am still waiting for a good response to the question I posted?
Howdy there all you folks, wuz happening, I dont know. I have a suggestion to > make here to yal, I purchased a gateway desktop PC from my local library > yesterday for only 10 dollars right, they said it do not have a operating > system on it, well it have 128 MB RAM on it though, last night I tried > installing windows xp home edition service pack 2 right, well its telling me > that I need to install a full version of an previous version of windows like > 98, 2000 professional, or Millenium Edition and then I can upgade from that > and be on my way to surfing onli...

Still need help on Macro
If you would look at my post down below, it's titled Need Macro Help please. You should stay in the ORIGINAL thread and have a bit of patience. Or, If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line 3. You send a clear explanation of what you want 4. You send before/after examples and expected results. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "MWhaley" <MWhaley@discuss...

Show Values in KG and LBs
I have a line chart consists of 4 data series. I'm showing weeks on one axis and production vlaues in another axis. I would like to show the production values in both Kg and Lbs at the same time, but I don't want to show 8 lines just 4 lines. I would like to show one set of values (LBS) on the inner side while (KGs) on the outer side of the 'Y' axis. But if that not possible i'm open to have a secondary axis. My data is arranged in columns, while these columns are not next to each other, every Kg column has a LBs column next to it. I'm thinking of inserting a CON...

Set reminder for tomorrow in a new message in less than 5 clicks?
When I have a message in my inbox or any other folder, if I click on the tomorrow flag, a reminder is automatically set for 9am the following day. However, when I do the same thing when composing a new message it does not set a reminder. It takes me 5 clicks to set the reminder for a new message I am sending. As I send a lot of Email that I want to follow-up on the next day, I would like to reduce the 5 clicks to one click or a hot key. Suggestions? Which version of Outlook are you using? Outlook 2007? The shortcut key for adding a reminder is CTRL+SHIFT+G. You can al...

If Checkbox is checked show msgbox
On my form's field (DRAWING_NUMBER) I need Access to look to see if a checkbox (RFP_Issued) is checked in the table (ER TABLE). If it is, I need a message box to popup. I've coded it many ways and receive run-time error 2465 or 13. Following is my current code: Private Sub DRAWING_NUMBER_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If ([ER TABLE].[RFP Issued]) = 0 Then MsgBox "A RFP has been issued on this drawing." & vbLf & _ " Nofify Engineering Manager or Administrator before making any changes." End If End Sub Thank you i...

How do I print an e-mail without showing who the mail is from?
How do I print an e-mail without showing who the mail is from? I only want to print the message part of the e- mail. I'm using Oulook 2002 on Windows XP. Is it possible to edit the OutlPrnt file? Is there a registry key I could add or edit? There isn't any really easy way to do it. I'd probably opt for just doing a Copy/Paste of the message body into a blank Word document and print from there. If you do it often you could probably even program up a little routine that "mail merges" the message body into Word and prints from there. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Scho...

How can I show the name of the file on top of the Main Menu Bar
How can I show the name of the spreadsheet -after Microsoft Excel- ( on top of the Main Menu Bar). Thanks a lot in advance. Humberto Right-click the Menu bar>Customize>Commands-tab>Web>Address ...drag this to the Menu bar. HTH Sige Humberto wrote: > How can I show the name of the spreadsheet -after Microsoft Excel- ( on top > of the Main Menu Bar). > Thanks a lot in advance. > Humberto Option Explicit Public WithEvents App As Application Private Sub App_WindowActivate(ByVal Wb As Workbook, ByVal Wn As Window) App.Caption = "Microsoft Excel - " &...

"Show Placeholder" feature in options/view doesnt work
I have a macro that places a large number of pictures on a spreadsheet. I would like the pictures to show as "placeholders" to speed up viewing/editing. The only problem is that this feature (under Tools/Options/View) does not work. All the images are being display normally. I have tried this in Excel 2000/2003/XP with the same result. This feature works great in MS Word. Please help. To see what I'm talking about. Go to Tools/Options/View and check the "Show Placeholders" option. Now insert a picture or clipart. The image will be displayed normally instead of just a b...

Showing Image in Word after open via Access
Hello, I'm have a report in Access 2003, when the report is opened in Word, using the "Publish It with Microsoft Office Word" feature, the company logo inside on Image object does not come over, what can I do to get this image to convert. Thanks Nothing you can do if you are using "Publish It with Microsoft Office Word" feature. No graphic objects are brought over, that includes lines, checkboxes, rectangles, etc. You can check out Lebans.com and see if there is a solution that works for you there. You can also download the pdf solution from that s...

O2003- how to show email account info? (esp. via email hyperlink on a button)
Is there a way to show somewhere on a message in compose view which email account is being used for each message? Only way at present is to click on Accounts button manually each time before it shows up! It would be preferable to have this info in the hyperlink for this email address (though there doesn't seem to be a place in the edit hyperlink box to put that info in), but if that's not the case, using a template with all needed info on it would solve problem if only it would display account info. I'm using O2003 on Win2K with SP4. TIA. :oD The Account button is the only p...

Re: Account Won't Show Up on Home Page as a Favorite
For some reason this message appears to have been deleted from the server. I'm reposting it. Kevin "Kevin Campbell" <kcampbel@nospam.midmaine.com> wrote in message news:... > I have a Home Equity Line of Credit account that, for some reason, will not > show up on my list of favorite accounts on the Home page in Money 2003. In > the account details I have the Add to Favorites checkbox checked and under > the Favorite Accounts menu item it does show up. Also, when I am in the > account register view and I click on the account name to drop the list of > ac...

Last and Final Reminder
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft Dynamics Community forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on other Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain...