Public Holiday Import Outlook 2000

Hi guys, does anyone know if there is a patch to download the public
holidays for 2010 and beyond for a standalone Version of 2000?

Many Thanks

0
John

See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"John Poulos" <jpoulos@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi guys, does anyone know if there is a patch to download the public
> holidays for 2010 and beyond for a standalone Version of 2000?
>
> Many Thanks

0
Diane
12/30/2009 3:13:00 AM
Hi Diane, thanks for the tip.  Unfortunately I could not find anything that
would cater for Australian Public holidays  be it freeware or paid;
especially a patch that would project at least 4-5 years ahead.  I therefore
took the liberty of modifying the Outlook.txt file by modifying the dates of
existing public holiday dates listed there.  This was'nt too difficult and
was probably the most practical solution to the problem.  However, the only
other issue I have is that because public holidays are deemed all day events
by Outlook, the days are not highlighted in bold within the calendar so when
I look at the calendar, I don't know what's coming.  Now maybe there is
another way of reading the calendar that I don't know about, but if there
is'nt , I'm wondering if , in the code of that text file, there is a switch
that can be added to change the entries to bold??

Thanks again

John

> See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> Poll: What version of Outlook do you use?
> http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=27072
>

> "John Poulos" <jpoulos@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hi guys, does anyone know if there is a patch to download the public
>> holidays for 2010 and beyond for a standalone Version of 2000?
>>
>> Many Thanks

0
Jester

Homing Child public folder
Child Public Folder Appears Incorrectly on an Exchange Server. Our root folder is homed in Asia. My impression was when creating a child folder it creates on the server you reside on. It then replicates to the Public Folder then gets Re-homed to what every the parent folder is. This is not happening. Has anybody seen this before? ...

Cannot send message Outlook 2003
Receiving message works fine but I can't send them. I have checked my settings. I receive an error message telling that the conexion to the server was interupted. How can I diagnose the problem. I have checked also with my provider. And on their side it seems to be fine. Bernard Additional information The err number is 0x800CCC0F and I get the same wether my Norton Internet Security is active or not. Bernard "msnews.microsoft.com" <bernard@bouree.net> a �crit dans le message de news: OCpGDQWRHHA.4060@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Receiving message works fine but I...

email publications
I have a 4 page newletter that I want to email in the body of the email but only 1 page comes thru. I have pub 2003. Any ideas You can't do it the way you want to. I have a page that will tell you how to do it but it's not something I'd rally want to do. We normally suggest converting the newsletter to a .pdf and attach that to the email. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "sunnyatrodeph" <sunnyatrodeph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:880FF3CD-FF2F-4839-A23E-A71F964602C5...

Re-Downloading Contacts in Outlook from CRM
I need to re-download the contact from CRM to the Sales for Outlook Client. What is the recommended way to do this if we want to completely setup a new contact list in Outlook from the existing CRM. not sure I am following you. CRM will download to outlook any contact you can see when accessing crm through the web interface please explain further ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "Dynamic Networx" <DynamicNetworx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Why won't my 2 publication pages switch to 2-pg view as asked?
This is a brand new publication. It only has two pages to it. There is hardly any content and NO web links. But when I use the VIEW drop down menu and click that very first option saying "Two-page spread", Microsoft Publisher does absolutely NOTHING! No, not in print view ... i'm saying "nothing". Yes, I've restarted my computer... all that. Also, in the master page view many of the options are totally greyed-out. Why doesn't microsoft just fix its software instead of adding new inefficient ones? You must have three or more pages to see a two-page ...

Outlook Rules Wizard Modifications ?
Dear All: I'm using Outlook 2000 on Win 2000. I'm getting some messages ( ie not spam) deleted with the rules wizards that should not be deleted. There are basically two ways that I see to set up Rules Wizards for auto deletes. A: The menu under tools provides a custom interface for setting up numerous options for defining the very specific rules to delete or store the various messages. The list of rules is then visible and can be modified or changed etc. B: Under "organize" there is also an option to right click on a message and handle a mess...

Separate Outlook Mail boxes
I know this can be done but I just can't find where it is. I have dial up. I do not have to log into any Computer account when the computer starts up. (Windows 2000) I would like to be able to set up outlook so that I have to tyor in a user name and password for each member of my family. So everyone can get their emails but not see/get into anyone elses. How do I do that?? (I will keep looking) Thanks Bob Davet102 <Davet102@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to be able to set up outlook so that I have to tyor in a > user name and password for each membe...

Relative path for "import text file"?
I use the import text file wizard to bring results created by my statistical package in .txt files into Excel for formatting and printing. I would like to make the path to the input .txt file "relative" to the Excel file, but I do not see how to do this in the wizard. The problem is the following: suppose I am collaborating with someone and send him the .xls file and the .txt file imported. If his directory structure is not exactly the same as mine, Excel cannot find the .txt file when he wants to refresh, even though the two files are in the same directory. For example, suppose I ...

Can you open a publisher 2003 publication in publisher 2000?
Can you open a publisher 2003 document in a publisher 2000 program? No -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Shaz" <Shaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6732D11-AD6F-4209-891A-CB05BD87ECC3@microsoft.com... > Can you open a publisher 2003 document in a publisher 2000 program? ...

Outlook 98 #8
Need help please. Outlook Today options button does not work, I cannot change to my preferences? Reinstall Outlook 98 over itself - do not remove it through control panel. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | Need help please. Outlook Today options button does not | work, I cannot change to my preferences? ...

No access to Public Folder
Hello There, I have a funky problem regarding Public Folders on a Exchange 2003 Standard. Although I see the Public Folders in Outlook I do not have the rights to add anything. I have set all the rights in Exchange System Manager, but still don't have access. Then I checked with ADSI Edit and found an entry for Public Folder but without an Entry for "Class". Also in the Exchange System Manager under Folders I do not see a "Public Folders" bu cannot creat one, because it is already there (so the warning I get). Does anyone of you have an idea? Thanks and Best Regards Dan...

show new mails in public folder
hello, our public folder dosen't show new mails like in the inbox. I want to see if a new message receive, where can I adjust this. thank's for answeres. best regards Christain In news:DBD8EFB5-F0CA-4705-B9C1-854040BA514E@microsoft.com, Christian Weihs <ChristianWeihs@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > hello, > > our public folder dosen't show new mails like in the inbox. I want to > see if a new message receive, where can I adjust this. > > thank's for answeres. > > best regards > Christain What version of Outlook are you using? If yo...

Importing Day Trading Transactions Issue
Thanks in advance for help with this! I'm using Money 2007 Home & Business. When importing my daily statement of buys & sells, Money will add shares before it realizes I bought shares in an attempt to balance. The message reads: Note: Because you have only 0 shares available, Money assumes you want to add shares to your account register. Money will add X shares to offset the X shares being removed. When finished I have to manually remove all the additional transactions Money added so that I have an accurate balance. There is no option to avoid this (that I can find). Any su...

Importing queries from Access into Outlook
Hi there, It is possible to import a query in an access file into outlook to create more defined groups? If so, please could you let me know how. Thanks a mil Athena ...

Importing .txt data into Excel
I am trying to import a .txt file with a 6 digit date into Excel. The date is formatted as a mmddyy and when changing this field to a date excel seems to translate any yy >= 30 as 1930 instead of 2030? Dave, That is the default break point for two digit year data entry. If you need 010135 to be Jan 1, 2035, then use an four digit year in the txt file creation. Otherwise, use a formula to fix the dates - say that you will have no dates in the 1900s: =IF(YEAR(A2)<2000,DATE(YEAR(A2)+100,MONTH(A2),DAY(A2)),A2) then copy down and paste special values over the original ...

Disabling Outlook Express
I'm trying to make the switch from OE to Outlook 2003, but I find if I go to OE for newsgroups, OE will receive any incoming email, which I don't want there - I want in the Outlook folders. Is there a way to keep OE from doing this? (using XP Home SP, comcast). DP in Seattle Sure. Just remove the mail account from OE. Tools, Accounts. Delete the mail account. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003...

My outlook express can not sen d messages from other application
Hello: I am using Windows server 2003 and outlook express. This is my problem: I have an account in outlook express and i can send and receive e- mails when i am using outlook express on this computer. But what i want to do is sending e-mails from another application via outlook express. I execute my application, this calls outlook, and it seems like outlook is sending the e-mail. The e-mail shows up in the Outbox window so it makes me think that in any moment it is going to be sent. But then the Outlook Express window stays with the message "Connecting..." for a long time and...

Unable to view public folders
We are currently running Microsoft Exchange 2000. I am currently attempting to create public folders and point a designated email address at them. I am creating each folder via a terminal logged on as Administrator. When I go to the Exchanger manager to view the public folder:- > Administrative Groups > 1st Adminastrive Groups > Public Folders The following message appears:- Enter Network Password Username Password The username field is already populated with the following information:- domanin\user When i attempt to enter the password the message reappears. Hope t...

Outlook slow after installing SP2
Hi, I have just installed all the SP's for Office 2002 and now Outlook is running very slowly; specifically when you move from message to message... takes some time to show the preview. This was previously very fast. Anyone aware of a fix? O/S WinXP Pro with all SP's and updates. PC is a Toshiba notebook, with P4 2.0HGz, 512Mb, etc. Tks, DaveA Try going to Tools -> Options -> Other and disabling Instant Messaging integration. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Dave" ...

Importing series labels from a column in a scatter plot
I'm trying to create a scatter chart with about 110 individually labele data points. I've got the data in three consecutive columns with th name in the first column but I can't for the life of me figure out ho to get excel to import the names from column A as the series name fo the associated xy data in column B and C. Here's an diagram of m problem. A B C Dogs 5 8 Cats 3 3 Mice 4 2 ... I want a point labeled "Dogs" at (5,8), "Cats" at (3,3), "Mice" (4,2 and so on. Is there any shortcut here or am I going to have to m...

Public Folder Directory Rights
In a haste I think I removed all directory rights to a branch of my public folders. Now when I try to click directory rights button in the permissions tab within the properties of that folder in Exchange administrator I get "Unable to read security rights form the directory". I also remember inheritant rights prior. Anyone know how I can correct this so that I can fix the PF structure? -- SS I meant to say "I also removed inheritant rights earlier" -- SS "Steven" wrote: > In a haste I think I removed all directory rights to a branch of my public >...

Public Folder
Hello, I have created a Public Folder with a Task View as my MIS Help Desk for my internal users. Occassionally the Task Item will disappear. I DO NOT know why it disappears, can you help me with this? Also, the users only fill in the Subject line and sometimes additional information in the body of the Task. That's all. Very puzzle!? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

How to Include Crm Contacts (Which You are Not the Owner of) In Outlook
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C8392A.02E4AE10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know of a way to include a CRM Contact in your Outlook = Contacts when you are not the owner of that Contact. When you are the = owner of a contact in CRM, then it automatically appears in your Outlook = contacts, however, there are situations where more than one person deal = with the same contacts at a company, so they would like to have those = contacts in their Outlook without having to c...

Outlook 2003 "My Documents"
How do I add a short cut to "My Documents" to the Navagation Bar within Outlook 2003 or can I add it to the Tool Bar? I can not figure this out for the life of me. 2002 allowed me to do so. right click in an open space on your toolbar choose "command" in the "categories" pane, select "Go" in the right hand pane, scrol sown to "My Documents" drag "My Documnets" to the toolbar and let go the icon will be added >-----Original Message----- >How do I add a short cut to "My Documents" to the Navagation Bar within Outlook 2...

Mail merge to to new publication (publisher 2002)
Is it possible in publisher 2002 to save a mail merge document to a new publication in order to edit merged text rather than merge fields as is possible in 2003, or is there another way? Thanks After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Sean <sean30358@hotmail.com>... > Is it possible in publisher 2002 to save a mail merge > document to a new publication in order to edit merged > text rather than merge fields as is possible in 2003, or > is there another way? The Publisher 2002 merge was far more limited than the 2003 merge. -- Ed Be...