Print 5 weeks in Outlook 007

I read the posts regarding how to adjust the number of weeks showing in a
monthly calendar view, but how do I print these? My Print Preview defaults to
6 weeks which cuts off some events; I prefer printing 5 weeks so a complete
month is printed with the prior months lead up days and the few days
following.
Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to answer.
--
kim m

"kim m" <kimm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I read the posts regarding how to adjust the number of weeks showing in a
> monthly calendar view, but how do I print these? My Print Preview defaults
> 6 weeks which cuts off some events; I prefer printing 5 weeks so a complete
> month is printed with the prior months lead up days and the few days
> following.

One of these printing tools should help:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
6/1/2010 5:25:44 PM
kim m wrote:
> I read the posts regarding how to adjust the number of weeks showing in
> monthly calendar view, but how do I print these? My Print Preview
> defaults to
> 6 weeks which cuts off some events; I prefer printing 5 weeks so a
> complete
> month is printed with the prior months lead up days and the few days
> following.
> Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to answer.
> --
> kim m
Do you have SP2 installed? If so, outlook should print the full month
correctly, whether its 5 or 6 weeks long.  It also helps to click the
month button and print 1 month at a time (if they don't all have the
same # of weeks.) http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/6weekcal.htm has a
description of this bug.

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=46105

http://www.outlookforums.com

0
catherized

Exch 5.5 SP4
Hi One of my user sent an email to the client yesterday, Since then this user has been receiving return receipt every two minutes. Client has been also receiving the email in every 3 minutes. I have rebooted my server, Recreated the email address. Rest the IMS queue. Following is the email which my user are receving. Can any one please help. Thanks in advance -----Original Message----- From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@nl.sbc.com] Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:01 AM To: Valerie@.com Subject: Return receipt The original message was received at Sat, 3 Feb 2007 ...

stop outlook/exchange from send/receive on connection
Hi, I have MS Outlook 2007 configured towork with the exchange server. The problem is that if i close outlook with a messange in the sent folder, outlook sends it as soon as i open outlook the next time with F9. The same thing happens in case I am on a wireless network and i get reconnected. Is there a way to stop outlook from automatically sending the mail while keeping the receiving channel open? I have already disabled the scheduled send/receive option. I will appreciate any help. thanks, -ab In news:erbgao$gha$1@emac1.ocs.lsu.edu, ab <abhi_nav@nospam.hotmail.com> typed: > ...

IIS 40 Exchange 5.5 "error 'ASP 0115' "
IIS 40 Exchange 5.5 "error 'ASP 0115' " error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error /Default.asp A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running. -My customer has been running Exchnge 5.5 IIS 4.0 OWA for years and it has been fine. Just last week it has started giving this error when you connect. If you reboot the server it is fine for a couple of hours. ANy ideas? - mick2767@hotmail.com Mick, This article may help you: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320514 Also check 321006 and 184141. Regards --...

How to not see "on behalf of" in Outlook 2002 without Exchange
I have multiple email accounts in my Outlook 2002 setup. When I send email from an account that is not the default account the From field shows "From me@myisp.com on behalf of notme@notmy.isp.com". I there a way that all email accounts send using their own name and not the name of the default account? I do not use MS Exchange. Thanks You shouldn't see that behavior if you use the Accounts button on the toolbar to choose the sending mail account instead of the From field on the new message form. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address wil...

Need 5-7 day evaluation mode for RMS 2.0 POS stations
For emergency recovery periods and upgrade testing, RMS 2.0 POS station needs to be able to run in "evaluation" mode for 5-7 days. This gets you over the hump in case of a machine failure and gives you time to call MS to get new computer activated when a failure occurs - or - if you are able to repair the old system within a few days, you can swap back and continue running as before. -- John M. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" bu...

Populate Outlook Contacts
Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of this redundancy? <sowen12@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1179113614.475661.150760@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an > Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and > then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of > this redundancy? Here's all...

Receiving email in outlook 2007
Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interrepted. the server responded - ERR concurrent connections limit in avast exceeded (pass:20,processes:Rps.exe[20]), there is a collision with another program. I checked all settings and they seem fine. Anyone else getting this message or know what I should do. Thanks for you help. Mark wrote: > Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. > Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interr...

printing copies

Outlook sending problem
How can I resolve this problem: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <xxxsrv1.xxx.int #4.4.7> ...

Exchange 5.5 and Smartphones
Hi, Is it possible to allow use of a smartphone with Exchange 5.5? On an NT4.0 domain? How is it done? Do I just need to set up POP3 access? (I've never done that before, is it straightforward? Thanks in advance SW "S W" <dontspam@no-spam.invalid> wrote: >Is it possible to allow use of a smartphone with Exchange 5.5? On an NT4.0 >domain? 'Fraid not. At least not with ActiveSync. >How is it done? Do I just need to set up POP3 access? (I've never done that >before, is it straightforward? POP3 will work. It's enabled by default in Exchan...

Ghosted print and print preview

Outlook will not load #3
I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it still will not load. We use Exchange 2000. Les <les@masryvititoe.com> wrote: > I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with > office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP > it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a > restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it > still will not load. We...

Print Dynamic Range

task pool in outlook/exchange
Is it possible to have a shared "task pool" where there a bunch of tasks assigned to no one, but which people take or a manager assigns? We are using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003, but can upgrade if this feature exists in 2007. Thanks, Dino it is not a feature in outlook or exchange 2007. you could use a public folder or a SharePoint list for this. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: da...

Outlook 2000 crashing #3
Hi, I hope that someone can help me out here. I have recently installed Outlook 2000 onto XP Service Pack 1. Whenever I click send/receive (and there is an email waiting to download), Outlook closes and I receive the following error. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2416 ModName: rtfhtml.dll ModVer: 9.0.0.2603 Offset: 00029337 I had recently set one of the office machines up to share contacts which seemed to work quite well. Any ideas? ...

TCP/IP printing

Stocks near their 52 week low
Stocks near their 52 week low - 03/24/2006 For a list of stocks near their 52 week low, in Dow 30, Nasdaq 100, S&P 100, S&P 400 and S&P 500 indices. please go to: http://www.investment-tools.com and then click on "Enter Reports Area" button. Access to reports area is free. ...

Outlook 97 showing only links, no graphics
Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links? Outlook 97 does not support HTML so you will never see graphics in it. Outlook 98 was the first version to support HTML. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Eldon Swenson <eswenson@hot.rr.com> asked: | Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the | graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links?...

Printing booklet

Windows Mobile 6.5 Hindi OS
Help required to build WM6.5 Hindi OS. I have built English OS & wants to build Hindi OS(Locale=0439). Please let know the changes to be made for Hindi Locale OS. -- Manoj Joshi ...

Outlook 2002 "Not responding" while creating a new message
I have MSOffice xp on MS xp Home version. I am having Outlook 2002 go into the "Not responding". When I go to Crash Analysis It states/suggests that I update. When I check updates there are none because I am up to date already. I am on a POP3 dial up account with a.net ISP popping my mail to Outlook 2002 from a mail.xxxx.com which is supported by a mail hosting company. I would like to add that the .net is still active when this occurs. When it occurs I am in Outlook opening various folders, some with attachments for reference while creating/composing a new message. I am w...

Check printing in GP 7.0

outlook does not work
HAllo. I have the outlook software in my com since 2 years ago and now I am just starting to use this software. 1st I wanted the try the calendar but when I want to type in an appointment, the office asistant print out a message saying: Could not save item. The messaging interface has return an unknown error. If problem persist, restart outlook. I have restarted and also reinstalled. The problem is still there. Not only happened for calendar, even for email, task,notes. does anyone know why? Corrupt mail profile? corrupt pst? "Javier" <Javier@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Outlook appointments in extendend DST time frame are now off one h
I read through the prolific Microsoft documentation on the DST change. My interpretation on how to deal with my XP SP2 clients with Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2000 (on Win2K) was this. 1. Patch the XP SP2 clients 2. TZEdit the Windows 2000 server where Exchange 2000 is installed 3. Since most users do not have adequate privileges to run the Outlook tool TZMove, don’t bother giving it to them. 4. Use only the Exchange tool (MsExTmz.exe) (Also requires TZMove) to correct all the time zone issues in mailbox/calendars for all whopping 60 users. While the process was clear as mud, I though...