Outlook on XP is showing emails but not any appointments, help!

To elaborate, I have configured my outlook client so that it receives/sends
emails and that works, but I can't see any of the appointments on my calendar.

I have outlook set up at work, and that works fine, but now trying to do it
from home.

thanks!
-1

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

xp no boot menu no key board option
My friend's parents have asked me to "fix their computer" I think the only problem is: I need to re-install XP and drivers. The only problem with that is I cannot get to the boot menu. On start up, the screen goes blank and goes to the "megatrends" screen where it tells you the status of your HD and stuff. I tried ps2 and usb keyboards but i cannot get to the boot menu. Both keyboards I was using have led lights but they never turn on I checked connections and all were fastened properly. thanks for reading -- namflow44 -------------------------...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

How to become Administrator of a usergroup (Windows XP sp 2)
In my office we have 6 computers which are connected by a Hub. I have created a user group call "CECILIYAN". I have connected internet one port of that hub. So any one can access to Internet in that group. Now I want to make my PC as the Administrator of this user group. And I should be able to control other PCs by blocking USB Pen drives & Internet Access & other things. Please let me know how to do it. Is there any third party tool or registry editing or any way to control that things Thank you. On 7/17/2010 9:58 AM, Booli wrote: > In my office we have 6 co...

More combo box help
I have posted here before with the same inquiry. However, none of the suggestions seem to be working for me. I am sure it is because of how I stated my request. Pleas indulge me as I try to state it again. I have a table that is updated via a form based on the table. I have a combo box on the form with the following columns: SupplierName, SupplierNumber with matching column in the table. I am able to select the supplier name and have the supplier number auto populate in the supplier # field on the form. The problem I am experiencing is that only the supplier number is saved in the tabl...

shapes and croping HELP!!
For those of you who work Publisher as second nature this is going to sound silly and trivial... I have a gif that I want to look as though it is in an oval frame, without any borders or anything fancy... So far I have inserted the picture into the page, used the oval tool, selected the desired size and shape and that is it!!!, how do I extract (or crop)the shape, removing the outside of the picture leaveing me with a nice compleate oval picture? Please help, Jo I forgot to say I am working in Publisher 2000 >-----Original Message----- >For those of you who work Publisher...

Outlook & Entourage

Delivery Options Does Not Show Up.
I need to setup an alternative recipient to one of my mailboxes but I can't seem to find the Delivery Options Button under "Exchange Advanced" tab of ADU&C. I can only see three options: Custom Attributes ILS Settings Mailbox Rights What am I missing. It should be there. Thanks for your time Percy it's on the Exchange General tab... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Percy" <Percy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:845C7BCF-BB5B-4E56-9CB6-5C05F32F3A9E@microsoft.com... >I need to setup an alternative recipient to one of my mailboxes but ...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Email body arrives as attachment
Hi We are receiving a number of emails which are mostly replies where the email body is added as an attachment. I can only think this is being caused by antivirus systems on other peoples email servers, a fact that I am trying to check, however would welcome any suggestions. This is a new problem that has only kicked in today. The server did run out of disk space this morning but that has been resolved (the backup failed and did not remove the logs). thanks in advance ...

Outlook XP and attachments

Outlook 2007