my iphones calendar won't sync with outlook

is there an easy way to get the info on my iPhone calendar backed up on my
Outlook calendar (2003 version).  I can sync fm Outlook to iPhone, but not
the other way around.  How can I back up all the data in my iPhone?

"Livinlady" <Livinlady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> is there an easy way to get the info on my iPhone calendar backed up on my
> Outlook calendar (2003 version).  I can sync fm Outlook to iPhone, but not
> the other way around.  How can I back up all the data in my iPhone?

That is a question for the Apple forums.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

outlook hangs #5
whenever i open up outlook 2002 which connects to our copmanies exchange server it hangs. The event logs give me an event id:1002 with an error message of "Hanging application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 10.0.2627.1, hang module hung app, version0.0.0.0, hang addres 0x00000000. What is a solution Check personal folders: -If mapped to a network drive they can become unstable when over 200 MB. If on the same drive as the Outlook installation (archiving folders) they become unstable at about .5 GB. Large accounts on the server (over 100 MB) can be slow and may require several minutes to...

Iphone and SBS2003
My customer is runing SBS 2003 SP2. They have several employees with iPhones. They are using Exchange but NOT hosting their own email. I have no problem with POP3 mail getting to their phones as long as their Outlook is closed. I am trying to get interoffice mail to them. My idea is to delete the Exchange account on their Outlook and only have a POP3 account. If I do this will the interoffice email be sent out through POP3 and get to them? I am not worried about the time delay - they are iPhone addicts and can't stand to have another email address for forwarding. Try...

Outlook Home and Other Addresses do not sync to CRM
What would it take to make the Outlook HOME and OTHER address records synchronize with CRM? Is this something that can be done via the SDK (cannot find it there if it is in the 4.0 SDK)? Thanks for any advice! -- Thanks, Dana There is no method to change the syncrhonization between outlook and crm. Possibly you can a custom vba macro in outlook which on change of the address will replicate this to CRM. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/maps/Tools.aspx "Running With Scissors"...

Outlook 2003 Exchange over Internet.
I'm having trouble setting up Outlook 2003 to connect to Exchange Server over the internet. After adding a new e- mail account (Microsoft Exchange Server) and typing in server address and username and clicking more settings... I click on the connection tab and should see the checkbox to setup Outlook 2003 over the internet but that feature is hidden or semething. I have no idea on how to make it appear and haven't found any help files that even acknowlege that that part might by hidden/missing. Any suggestions? Is it safe for the group to assume that you are running Windows...

Email and Calendar Notification
Hi, Does anybody know how I can get email notification with Outlook when it is closed and also get reminder appointments form the Outlook calendar without having outlook open. Is there a software from Microsoft that does this, if not a 3rd party software that is free. Thank you, Carlos Check on slipstick.com for notification programs. Outlook needs to be open to use, just like your car engine needs to be started to go to the store. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account w...

View IE attachments in Outlook
Hello All I would be glad if you could please tell me the tweak to resolve the following problem. One of my customers receive's HTML pages as Outlook 97 attachment. They use to open up earlier in IE, but since I formated the machine, the user is not able to open IE attachments. I even tried saving it to the machine and then opening, that too didnt help. Thanking you in anticipation. Manoj Mudaliar ...

Outlook Redemption
I am using outlook redemption but sometimes my emails are not sent and remain in the drafts folder. Has anyone any ideas why some emails are sent but others not? Thanks in advance Dave ...

Outlook locks up completely
The only issue I have is that Outlook locks up as soon as it tries to connect with the email server. I was running an old version of Office Professional which included Outlook. I think I’ve done every trick in the book. Nothing has been changed, no new software etc. Windows updates daily. I just got up yesterday and it was locked up. I rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled. When you look in task manager there doesn’t seem to be an obvious culprit in processes chewing up memory. Everything is ok with my email account. Today I had the brainstorm of updating the software and Mic...

spam prevents outlook and outlook express from receiving mail
Has anyone discovered a fix for this? I'm having to go to the webmail and remove these spam messages from the server to get Outlook to receive all my mail. Been having this problem on multiple computers now. I don't think it's my system. -MAx if you are using McAfee then disable its email integration.report it to McAfee too. I have a problem with that behaviour. You can "clean" the server when this happens by downloading or deleting the email from the server while the viruscan is not running. "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote in message news:lg...

Making a Lunar Calendar
I use Office 2003 and tried making a lunar calendar with it. Help sent me off to possibly what might be a template. It was designed fro 2007. I tried a similar Help usage on a friend's 2007 Office, but could not find a lunar calendar. Any ideas how I can get it via 2007? -- Wayne Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet Solid waste produced to generate electricity per person over a...

Covert to Outlook 2003 ost to pst
Hi all, Is this possible to do with any free downloadable applications from the Internet? The old Ost to pst software does not work on Outlook 2003. ...

Sync to Iphone
Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / ipod touch. Do you recommend it? "les" <lester12345@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / > ipod touch. Do you recommend it? The world would be a better place if Microsoft and Apple just got along. In article <f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30 @z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, lester12345@gmail.com says... > > Anyone know of any apps that...

Outlook 2000 #105
When I click "customize outlook today", it doesn't respond. Outlook: Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer View products that this article applies to. IMPORTANT: This article contains information about modifying the registry. Before you modify the registry, make sure to back it up and make sure that you understand how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. For information about how to back up, restore, and edit the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Bas...

Outlook Today as "Default Home Page' for Email/Tasks/Calendar
Hi I have set Outlook Today as the page to open when I fire up Outlook (2007). I like it. BUT can I get it to display the Calendar, not just a list of appointments that I have IN my calendar, but the week ahead calendar itself? Tks n Rgds Rod Perth no, you only get a list of future appointments. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCR...

how to transfer outlook email files to new user on pc
I am setting up a new user on pc using office professional 2003--what is best way to transfer a large number of emails in my account to the other account user on my pc thanks Rob Copy the .pst file with Outlook closed, and then Open Outlook and Choose Open from the File menu, then Outlook Data File... follow instructions... "rob a" <rob a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FD76AB2-9F2B-490B-AC2E-70AA1D486623@microsoft.com... >I am setting up a new user on pc using office professional 2003--what is >best > way to transfer a large number of emails...

please post a 2006 calendar iin excel format. thank you.
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=21daf53e-db8a-443e-a122-d0e35c3e84aa&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc Try File > New and look at the templates available. In particular http://offic...

replace the outlook today calendar folder with another calendar f.
I set up my calendar under Personal Folders and want to change it to be listed under the folder Outlook Today. Under normal use I cannot see how to do this. Pappy <Pappy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I set up my calendar under Personal Folders and want to change it to > be listed under the folder Outlook Today. Under normal use I cannot > see how to do this. Whatever set of folders you have specified to be your delivery location will be the set of folders Outlook designates as "Outlook Today". This will apply to ALL your folder sets. You can't pic...

Deleting a Folder in Outlook
Hello All... Hope someone can help me with this. I currently successfully archive my Outlook folders each day. However, there is a second archive folder which is in my folders list and I cannot get it to go away. The normal archive folder opens and closes fine. However, this second "archive" folder cannot be opened and when I click on it, I receive the following message "The set of folders could not be opened" I've tried compacting the outlook file as well as running the inbox repair tool - scanpst.exe - on my normal outlook file and archive file. This still does...

Printing calendar in report
I am looking at how to print a calendar in a report. I am needing an one year calendar which I can do with by inserting 12 calendar controls and updating the month and year, etc. Is there a way to streamline this operation? 2 other questions concerning the calendar. Is there a way to shorten the DayLength to where only the first letter of the day shows? (ie. S M T W T F S). To get the whole year on the page it needs to be fairly small and the SUN, MON, TUE, etc. all runs together. Jeff On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 02:12:44 GMT, "prairiewind" <u33121@uwe> wrote: >I am looking...

Transferring from Outlook to Outlook (not express)
Hi. I am searching on this site about how to transfer ALL my information in Outlook 2000 (office 2000 premium) from my old computer with windows 98SE to my new computer with windows XP. But all the posts that I read are pertaining to Outlook express transfers? I thought this forum was for MS Office Outlook? Does anyone know how I can transfer my MS Office 2000 Outlook from my old computer to my new computer. This is the SAME Outlook (installed from the same CD and configured the same way) the only thing that has changed is the OS...and of course the computer. ;-) My wife tried to do the...

Outlook 2002 #95
I'm trying to set up my Outlook 2002 program but everytime I open it, a pop up message appears regarding choosing a profile. If I click cancel, it closes the program but when I click ok, everything is fine. The only thing that's bothering me is the profile name. Currently, the profile name indicates Corel 8 Settings. What do I do from there? Do I click ok to continue or hit cancel? Is this profile supposed to be here? Please help. Thanks. Go to Control Panel | Mail and set up your profiles there. If you don't think you'll need that Corel 8 profile (I have no i...

calendar & contacts files
Hi, can anyone help please? I'd ideally like to update my calendar & contacts in Outlook 2003, which I do, but then e mail that file to work so I can save it into Outlook 2003 at work with the updated info. Is this poss, and if so how do I do it please? Paul -- Paul Robinson Try this: - on your home computer update the info you want then create a new PST file using the File menu > New > Outlook Data File command - drag/drop the info you need to it - right click on the root of the new set of folder and choose Close - exit Outlook - mail or copy the PST file you just cr...

How do I transfer addresses from Outlook Express to Outook?
I'm changing from Outlook Express to Outlook and want to import my address list so I don't have to enter each one. I'm using XP. In OE, File>export your mail In OL, File> import your addresses "Rosebud2029" <Rosebud2029@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66D47EA5-7F66-40E7-9F46-ABADB5D98EF1@microsoft.com... > I'm changing from Outlook Express to Outlook and want to import my address > list so I don't have to enter each one. I'm using XP. Rosebud2029 <Rosebud2029@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm cha...

Outlook 2003 mailbox sharing
I shared my entire mailbox including subfolders with 2 colleagues as an interim before getting a joint email account. Now I have the joint account, I want to revoke sharing permission for my mailbox. I can't seem to reverse the process I did to share it as right-clicking the mailbox, inbox or any subfolder, and selecting Properties or Sharing... brings up dialogues which lack the tick-list of share-ees! How do I access the list of colleagues and demote them from their current access privileges? ...

OUtlook NK2 files
Hi All, I am trying to figure out how to have the NK2 files point to my Server so they are backed up. If a hard drive crashes then I lose all the information in the NK2 file. This has become a problem since my users have become accustomed to this feature and at times fail to add these contacts in their contact folder thereby losing the email address altogether. Rather than rely on their memories I figured I would back point the folder to the network as I do their pst files. Anyone know how I can achieve this? Thanks, Linda > I am trying to figure out how to have the NK2 files point to...