Is there a maximum number of users that can share an Outlook calen

I have 4 users sharing my Outlook calendar, I cannot see how to remove users,
and wondered if there was a maximum as I cannot seem to add more users?

Are you using Delegates or the permissions tab on the properties dialog?

If there is a real limit, its well above 4 - I know of sites where thousands
have permission to view a calendar. There is a practical limit for managing
individual users but this can be worked around by giving permission to
security groups.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"PaulDruckman" <PaulDruckman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have 4 users sharing my Outlook calendar, I cannot see how to remove
> users,
> and wondered if there was a maximum as I cannot seem to add more users?

0
Diane

how can I mark the maximum point on x-y graph
in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph Hi, Maybe these examples will help. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FormatMinMax.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/Labellast.htm Cheers Andy MAJ-BEHNAM wrote: > in excel program how can I mark the maximum point on a x-y graph -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

User-defined Functions #2
How can I access the user-defined functions?? I want to modify one of the functions and don't see how to get into it. Thanks in advance... -Andrea Report Writer functions.... shown as user defined functions in calculated fields are created by a Dexterity developer and cannot be created or altered by a user. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessaril...

How can I fix the function of the arrow keys?
My arrows keys move the workbook page in Excel 2000 instead of moving from cell to cell. How can I change the settings so that the arrow keys move cell to cell? hi, you have accidently hit the scroll lock button on your keyboard. hit it again problem solved. >-----Original Message----- >My arrows keys move the workbook page in Excel 2000 instead of moving from >cell to cell. How can I change the settings so that the arrow keys move cell >to cell? >. > Down at the right end of the status bar you probably see "SCRL", meaning that you have SCROLL-LOCK turne...

Enabling macro question can be ignored by mistake
We have Macros in our excel worksheets. In Excel 2003 when opening an excel worksheet with VBA code you could set it to ask on opening if the macros should be enabled or not and the question had to be answered before continuing, however with Excel 2007 you are asked but in a much more discreet way in the form of the message bar. If you happen not to see the security question or forget about it you could end up working on an excel worksheet where the macros are not running. Is there anyway to get Excel 2007 to ask the question about enabling macros without the user continuing until the ...

Account number change
Sorry for the repeat, but I'm still having trouble with this. My bank changed my account number. I had to change the credentials used for online updates. When Money updates, it creates a set of duplicate accounts for that bank. Fine...I merge duplicate accounts and everything should be fine, right? The next time money updates, it creates ANOTHER set of duplicate accounts that have no transactions in them. If I merge again, I can't see all my old transactions anymore. How do I correct this? In microsoft.public.money, Banjolicious wrote: >Sorry for the repeat, but I'm still ha...

Maximum number of recipients
For Outlook 2003 on SBS 2003, is there a maximum number of recipients that a message can be sent to? Thanks, Robert Your ISP is the determining factor, not Outlook. Most limit from 25 to 50 for residential accounts and up to 150 for commercial accounts. "Robert Ramin" <rramin@swcsx.com> wrote in message news:eCWbWuPiGHA.1936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > For Outlook 2003 on SBS 2003, is there a maximum number of recipients that > a message can be sent to? > > Thanks, > Robert > ...

Which the maximum of characters of value in a cell?
When I impute a numerical sequence in a cell with more than 15 digits, excel does not conserve the typed value, modifying the digits from 16th typed. I ask: it is necessary to adjust some configuration in excel? Hi Excel's numerical limit is 15 digits. If you need to use more than 15, you'll have to enter it as text - either by formatting the cell as text before you type into it, or by starting the entry with a ' Hope this helps. Andy. "Malisky" <Malisky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B261F7DB-7A39-45D5-8FCE-F750D26D36EC@microsoft.com....

Outlook 2002 CSP error
Hello, I am working on a Dell system running Windows XP and reading mail with Outlook 2002. I received a digitaly signed email message and tried to forward it. The following message appeared: "The CSP Cryptographic service provider signature does not match the CSP installed on your computer" It will not allow me to forward the message. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Andre The sender probably set the message to not be forwarded. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus ...

Listing Activesynce users
Is there a way to list the users who are actually using Activesync? I can get a list of all the devices but have not run across a method of seeing if they are actually sending and reciveing mail. Thanks. Jeff In news:Oi0wwKTaGHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Jeff Senter <jsenter@erols.com> typed: > Is there a way to list the users who are actually using Activesync? I > can get a list of all the devices but have not run across a method of > seeing if they are actually sending and reciveing mail. > > Thanks. > > Jeff Check out http://www.microsoft.com/downloads...

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...

Document numbering in Excel
Please help! I need to know how to put in a formula for the follwing. I created delivery notes on Excel. In the one cell I need to put a formula in order to bring up a new page number for every new delivery note I do. This I must do the same for collection notes and invoices. I need this really urgently. Thank you so much. -- Rykie Botha Hi, look into McGimpsey web http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html if this helps please click yes thanks "Rykie" wrote: > Please help! I need to know how to put in a formula for the follwing. ...

maximum size of a Microsoft Excel list for a pivot table
What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? In excel help type specifications Chick Worksheet/workbook specification>pivot table specs >-----Original Message----- >What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? >. > ...

I can't seem to execute functions
It displays functions only, won't execute. What am i doing wrong -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Or you have formatted the range with formulas as text, or you have Formulas checkbox checked on Tools.Options.View pane. -- Arvi Laanemets (When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee) "ifew552 >" <<ifew552.179b31@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:ifew552.179b31@excelforum-nospam.com... > It displays functions only, won't execute. What am i doing wrong? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.Ex...

Customizing Outlook Today in Outlook 2000
I appear to ahve lost the capability to customise Outlook Today. I run Outlook 2000 on Win XP Pro and on Win 2K Pro and neither seems to be capable of customizing. Is this due to recent updates that I have loaded. any help welcome Chris OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 To change your Outlook Today setting by editing the registry, see: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/oltoday.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook ...

averaging numbers #2
Using Excel 2007 I need to average numbers. The numbers are in the same rows _but_ not in consecutive columns. The problem I am trying to get around is that in some rows, some cells are blank (do not contain a number) and I therefore do not want them included in the calculations even though the formula includes them. How does "=AVERAGE" handle blank cells? Do I have to do anything special to make XL ignore the blank cells when averaging the numbers? Thank you. Jeff AVERAGE ignores blank cells. Suppose you have 2 in A1, A2 is empty and A3 contains 4, then: =3D AVERAGE(A1:A3)...

Outlook 2000 Help please
I recently uninstalled hotbar, and am now getting the following messages when i open outlook. The add in c:\program~\hotbar missing or You may be out of memory, out of system resources, or missing a .dll file I click ok twice and it disappears!! I tried repair outlook, and it did not fix it. Can someone please help. Thanks in advance, Jim Hotbar = trouble! See this page for assistance. http://www.pchell.com/support/hotbar.shtml --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. While thinking hard, Jim Bandy <jimbandy2@tds.net> que...

how can i search for text in multiple pages??
I have over 100 pages in Publisher that I need to search for individual words. To do it one page at a time makes this a near impossible task. Any way to search over multiple pages at the same time?? Convert it to a .pdf and search that in Reader. Save as a Word .doc and search that. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "shannsett" <shannsett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C85BC0C-60E0-47EB-BA04-412ED0CA8DFD@microsoft.com... >I have over 100 pages in Publisher that I need to search for individual > words. To do it one page at a time make...

Report Can Grow causing Blank Pages
I have a report with a text box control that uses a memo data type. The text box is located well inside the page margins and has its "Can Grow" property set to "Yes". Each page on the report contains one record from the database. The strange behavior I'm getting is after some pages, I get a blank page (except the page header, i.e. no record fields or labels). It's almost like the record is blank for that page. I've seen this before when some controls get too close to the margins, but this is not the case. I should note that even on records that co...

Maximum no of accounts
Hello, Does anyone know what the maximum no of accounts is that can be created in Microsoft 2004? We have anywhere between 350-400 clubs that we need to store in a single file. Your help would be greatly appreciate, esp. if it comes within 2 days. -Nanci In microsoft.public.money, Nanci wrote: >Does anyone know what the maximum no of accounts is that >can be created in Microsoft 2004? We have anywhere >between 350-400 clubs that we need to store in a single >file. Your help would be greatly appreciate, esp. if it >comes within 2 days. http://support.microsoft.com/...

Random Number Generator #2
I need to create a random number generator in Excel 2000 to fill one column and about 3000 rows. How do I go about doing this? To generate a random whole number between 1 and 3000, you can use =int(rand()*(3000-1)+1) binder Wrote: > I need to create a random number generator in Excel 2000 to fill on > column > and about 3000 rows. How do I go about doing this -- BenjieLo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1101 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.co...

How to Print PO Number and Check Number to GL Trial Balance Detail
Hi, Can anyone help me to print the PO Number from Purchase Order Entry and Check Number from Payables transaction Entry to GL Trial Balance Detail report. I've searched some knowledgebase but it doesn't work. can you make me that report or can you give me step by step procedure on how to print po number and check number. The code i've already check are listed below: Note: it doesn't work! 1. 863689 2. 855515 3. 850888 Pls hope for your response -- Jeremy Ayaay Technical Supervisor STRC You should insert the orginating document number from the Year to Date Table this ...

Outlook Error #12
Couple of people in our office gets the message that "a program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in outlook. Do you want to aloow this?". If you say no, it will shutt down the outlook. I have ran the McAfee anti virus for Trojan, and still the problem exist. PLEASE HELP. THANKS ...

Create link from outlook to folder on network drive
How do I create a link in outlook 2003 so that when I drag and drop email from my inbox to the folder it is stored in a file on my networked drive? (or is there a better way?) Thanks! -- Jules No, you'll have to drag & drop them from Outlook into an open Explorer folder. You can of course create a link to a network folder in Outlook in the Shortcuts Navigation. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/89 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ...

Can't Open
We had a big power failure. When the power was restored, no one could use Outlook. I checked the server and Microsoft Information Store Database wasn't started. I tried a manual restart of the Information Store Database, but received some error messages. I did a restore from a backup tape before the power failure and rebuild the Information Store Database using the eseutil utility and started the Information Store service but the MSEXCIMC.EXE caused an Access Violation (Dr. Watson shows an Error 1067). Then I Removed and Created the IMC Connector and services started. People st...

Multi-User Access to Data in Outlook
In the office where I work, we manually track data that comes in via fax and email on a hand-written log. Does anybody know how to place that log into MS Outlook so that everyone in the office can access the data. Currently, if a client calls for the status on a particular file, who ever answers the call must track down the log book. If the information was somehow available in Outlook, then all they would have to do was open the folder and check the status. Any ideas? Wolfman566 <Wolfman566@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In the office where I work, we manually track data t...