I want to make a print of the year 2010(Outlook 2007)

I can only choose to print one month from Outlook. Is there any way to make a
print of a year (for the overview of several employees)? Or is there an other
MS application which will be good as a vacation planner?

Use this program
Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook 2007
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/ha101687211033.aspx

Lene wrote:

> I can only choose to print one month from Outlook. Is there any way to make a
> print of a year (for the overview of several employees)? Or is there an other
> MS application which will be good as a vacation planner?

0
Bob
2/2/2010 2:57:27 PM
"Lene" <Lene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I can only choose to print one month from Outlook. Is there any way to make a
> print of a year (for the overview of several employees)? Or is there an
> other
> MS application which will be good as a vacation planner?

I believe the Outlook 2007 Calendar Printing Assistant can print an entire
year, but I've not tried it.  Otherwise, you can use a Word template.
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Microsoft Publisher always printing in mirror
Everytime I print from Publisher 2003, it prints as a mirror image. The setting is set to "off" in the advanced settings tab. All other Office products print correctly. I have all latest updates and printer drivers loaded. Any ideas? This is usually a function of your printer. Look at the printer setup to see if you have mirrored printouts enabled. It could be a t-shirt setting on some printers. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "mmatthews60" <mmatthews60@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FAC3F89-2951-4DCD-88F6-48CB6BF29FCE@microsoft....

Outlook 2003 pst file not readable by Outlook 2000!
Hello Don't know if I was doing something wrong but I copied a pst file from Outlook 2003 to a machine running Outlook 2000 and it complained that data file was not compatible or something. Is this normal for newer version pst files to not be compatible with earlier version Outlook? Angus Of course. That's been exhaustively documented. If you want to create a PST file that will be backwards compatible in Outlook 2003, you must do so expressly. File > New > Outlook Data File > Outlook 97-2002 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Angus Comber" <nospam@gmail.com&...

want questions

I want more!

Faint Print
Hi I have found that when I print from Word or excel on my Canon MP110 the colour is too faint. When i save to PDF it looks fine. Any ideas? Thanks, Sudeva Hi, which OS do you use? Do you mean just colours or black as well? I do not know much about color management in Word, never used it for such purposes. On PC, Word doesn't know anything about Color management nor the Windows itself (without additional applets) so it just proceeds the colors is SOME way. On Mac the situation is different, the OS knows about the color management and use it. I'm not sure about the word on mac, bu...

CListCtrl and Printing
I ahve written an Application, which throws up a dialog with some text written as a header and tow list boxes with some data in them. By clicking a Print button in the dialog, I need to print the contents of the dialog (header and the contents of the List boxes). Can you provide me with some ideas? Hello, http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/listprint.asp With Regards, R.Selvam >-----Original Message----- >I ahve written an Application, which throws up a dialog >with some text written as a header and tow list boxes with >some data in them. > > By clicking a ...

Can't create a multimedia message in Outlook 2007
Trying to add sound to a message in Outlook 2007. It used to be really easy, now apparently I have to under the file menu File -> New-> Multimedia Message. There is just one problem, I don't have that option. Using outlook 2007 professional as part of Office 2007 Pro. How do I add this option? You can't. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, GD asked: | Trying to add sound to a message in Outl...

seek better email replacement of Outlook
We operate a small California business and email is our life line, essential to communicate to customers, clients, and suppliers. We use Microsoft Windows XP Professional and Outlook 2002. We seek a better pop3 email solution. Which program do you recommend and why? Thank you very much. Before we answer this, I think you have to advise what is wrong with Outlook 2002, I personally use Outlook 2003 and love it. It's like anything thought, there are a "few" things I'd like to change, but it's not the end of the world, know what I mean? >-----Original Message--...

Printing Parts Of A Spreadsheet
Let's say I have a moderately sized spreadsheet, 100 rows by 24 columns. Let's say that the first five columns contain data that is not going to change (the annual budget). And the next 12 are going to have data put in month by month. And the next seven are going to be summed and processed data from the previous 12 columns. The spreadsheet will then have an entire year's worth of data on a single worksheet. Printing the whole spreadsheet is fine for the accounting department beancounters. But now I want a summary sheet for the suits on mahogany row. Basically what I wan...

DPM 2010 RTM Eval version available for Download
As many of you would have already know about DPM 2010 RTM release. Please find more information about at DPM blog: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/archive/2010/04/19/sc-data-protection-manager-2010-is-released-to-manufacturing.aspx. You might want to move to EVAL version if you are running any of the Pre- RTM versions. The following flows are supported: 1. EVAL will be treated as RTM version except that it will expire similar to Pre-RTM versions. So you may follow the upgrade advisor assuming DPM 2010 RTM EVAL= DPM 2010 RTM. 2. Before DPM 2010 RTM EVAL version expires one can instal...

Remove completed tasks from Outlook Today v. 2003
Hello all Is it possible to remove the completed task automated in Outlook today? I don't want to delete the items... I'm using Outlook 2003 on an Exchange 2003 environment. Thanks! Regards What view do you have set on your Tasks folder? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Claus Nielsen" <microsoft@clausn.dk.invalid.com> wrote in message news:%23uAvtosCFHA.3504@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.g...

How to make a hollow line?
Is there some way to make a line shape hollow? That is, make it have a border (like a rectangle shape) with a center that I can change with the fill property? I want to build various structures that connect at odd angles. Lines are perfect because thay can be attached to anything at any angle, but I don't want a solid black line and I don't want a lighter color without a border. I tried using a shape (rectangle or oval) but using the rotate tool to get odd angles is not as convenient as connecting lines. Thanks -- Using Visio Standard 2002 on Win 2000 Draw your rectangle then r...

need to make 3 fields into 1 field
I have an mail list that has been created with 3 address fields. These fields need to be consolidated into 1 field. Can this be done. Thanks try =a1 & " " & b1 etc -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Georgia" <Georgia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:967B03F1-717D-47BB-80D6-3A289DCAC1A8@microsoft.com... > I have an mail list that has been created with 3 address fields. These > fields need to be consolidated into 1 field. Can this be done. > > Thanks > Georgia Most programs that use Adresses like them ...

print single envelope with contacts name and address
how do i print one envelope with a select contacts name and address from my outlook contacts? also, - how do i back up my contacts in outlook? - how do i import data from my palm address book into outlook? - when i go to my email address book, the names are listed in alphabetical order according to FIRST name not last. why? how do i change this? ...

Forced print margin
Excel, Word, etc. seem to be forcing a 0.46" bottom margin when I print a document, even though I may set a different margin (like 0.25" for instance). I have discussed this with my computer manufacturer and "they" say it is a Windows issue. Any thoughts? Pete I would have thought that it was more of a printer problem. ..25" seems a bit low as the printer will probably lose grip at the bottom of the page. See the documentation for your printer and consider fit to Page in printer Set Up. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Excel, Word, etc. seem ...

Outlook 2003 and Images
One fine day, Outlook stopped showing images in my mails. Only 'X' symbols. I tried this --- Under Tools --> Options --> Security --> Download Pictures both "Don't download pictures...." and "Warn me before downloading...." are TURNED OFF (boxes not checked). No matter how many times I check those options on and off, it does not resolve the issue. HELP NEEDED!! Regards ...

Print spooler problem
When attempting to print documents in Publisher, it will only print the first part of the page, then ejects the page, draws up another, prints part of the document, so on and so forth until the print job is done. At one point, I got an error message something about a spooler error. How do I fix this? Thanks. I usually get this problem when I have been doing too much (having opened too many programs at once, lots of photo's etc) and rebooting the computer will help. Also perhaps your printerdrivers might need to be updated. Op Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:51:44 -0800schreef "Terry Ro...

Outlook 2007 SP2 calendar issue off by 1 hour??
we are having a minor issue with a few users with thier calendar being off by an hour? these are all users with new machines, with all updates installed, and also using new blackberrys, also with the newest OS installed. i maintain a windows server update server in our domain, and push out all of the approved updates, so i know that they are installed. any ideas??? ok, more info on this. i believe its the Outlook client on the end users machine, as i was able to log into his account in webmail and any new appointment i set up for next week was fine, except for when he l...

outlook #304
Ich habe eine persoenliche ordnerdatei importiert, bei der offensichtlich etwas fehlgelaufen ist. Die datei mit dem namen "kontakte steht jetzt im outlook verzeichnis und kann weder ge=F6ffnet noch gel=F6scht werden. Auch in der "Ordnerverwaltung" wird sie nicht aufgef=FChrt, im gegensatz zur meiner Eigenen, die einwandfrei arbeitet. Ich arbeite ohne "Exchange"! Wie kann ich diese pers=F6nliche ordnerdatei wieder entfernen. Mfg Fritz wisoft@t-online.de <wisoft@t-online.de> wrote: > Ich habe eine persoenliche ordnerdatei importiert, bei der > offensichtli...

Makeing People Save As
I have an excel spreadsheet on a shared drive at work. When people in the office open the file, is there a way to make them "save as" and not to be able to type on the original file? Thanks for any help in advance!!! Eric "=?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:CCD79852-03E2-4980-B533-6EAFC253A009@microsoft.com: > I have an excel spreadsheet on a shared drive at work. When people in > the office open the file, is there a way to make them "save as" and > not to be able to type on the original file? > > Th...

Text want wrap in text box

outlook express 06-11-10
Being new to windows live, iv'e always used outlook express and im having problems adjusting to the new set up. before in outlook express all your emails came into one inbox, now i have an inbox, drafts and outbox for each email account, is there no way i can get all the emails to go into one inbox just like the old days with outlook express as i have 5 different email accounts for personal and business use and im finding im scrolling up and down a huge page just to check 5 inboxes thanks inadvance for your help DBT You have two options 1) Quick Views at View (ALT+V), L...

Can't change default print resulotion in Publisher 2003
In Publisher 2003, I tried to change the print quality via the "Printer Properties" dialog box, but that didn't change the print resolution. I clicked "Advanced Print Settings..." in the print dialog box, but the only drop-down choice next to "Resolution" is "Default," which doesn't say what the default is but seems to be set at Super-fine. How do I cange the print resolution to Normal or Draft? Thank you. Don Burgess <DonBurgess@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 2003, I tried to change...

Printing question
This is a very general question so I might miss something here but this is more of help direction than anything. I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which reads bunch of xml and associate them appropriate XSLT and allow users to print them. What is the best way to go about doing it? Thanks, CSharper wrote: > This is a very general question so I might miss something here but > this is more of help direction than anything. > > I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which > reads bunch of xml and associate t...