How to show all room resources Outlook 2007 - Exchange 2003

I currently have an Exchange 2003 Environment with Outlook 2007 clients. We
have several accounts setup as resources and the auto accept agent enabled
and accounts are configured as resources. We have about a dozen configured.
In Outlook 2007, when I select CALENDAR, and then, PLAN A MEETING, I want all
users to be able to see all the room resources once they open up the PLAN A
MEETING window. Currently you would have to schedule a meeting, then at the
bottom select the RESOURCES button to add the resource to the PLAN A MEETING
window. I want all users to be able to see ALL the room resources available
instead of having to go to the address book, search and pick the resource,
invite attendees, then book it. By showing ALL the room resources, It would
also show if any are booked and for what time. So how do you do that ?

Lastly, how do you change the PLAN A MEETING to show a monthly or weekly
view instead of having to scroll left or right ?

Plan an meeting can only show a schedule view. Create group schedule
(Actions menu in Calendar) to view all of the rooms in one schedule.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"Jmac106" <Jmac106@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I currently have an Exchange 2003 Environment with Outlook 2007 clients.
> We
> have several accounts setup as resources and the auto accept agent enabled
> and accounts are configured as resources. We have about a dozen
> configured.
> In Outlook 2007, when I select CALENDAR, and then, PLAN A MEETING, I want
> all
> users to be able to see all the room resources once they open up the PLAN
> MEETING window. Currently you would have to schedule a meeting, then at
> the
> bottom select the RESOURCES button to add the resource to the PLAN A
> MEETING
> window. I want all users to be able to see ALL the room resources
> available
> instead of having to go to the address book, search and pick the resource,
> invite attendees, then book it. By showing ALL the room resources, It
> would
> also show if any are booked and for what time. So how do you do that ?
>
> Lastly, how do you change the PLAN A MEETING to show a monthly or weekly
> view instead of having to scroll left or right ?

0
Diane

analytical accounting lookups should only show valid codes
When entering AA transaction distributions, the code lookup window should only show valid code combinations. It's not intuitive for the user to have to select a code and get an error message to discover which codes are valid. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

Access Coding from 2003 to 2007
Is there an easy way to find conversion code from Access 2003 to Access 2007 we are currently in the conversion process but not all of our coding is working how we need it to. They all worked in 2003 properly. What's not working? It should be relatively straightforward if you have used only the core libraries (VBA, Access, and DAO), your database is in a trusted location, and you are not too tied to menus/toolbars Generic conversion info: http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - ht...

Outlook shows offline during dial up
Having a problem with outlook 2002. Over the WAN everything works fine. Dial up and connect to the network (VPN) internet work fine. Outlook will sync up however, a red x shows up in the bottom right hand corner. Outlook shows offline, I can send and receive but must hit send and receive. I have reloaded the computer from scratch and still have the same problem. Could it be a Excange setting? Any Ideas? Thanks for the help, If you hit File | Connect to Exchange Server what happens? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize ...

reminder still shows up
when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am running Vista "Toppro" <Toppro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AE8DBF7-6BE3-454A-82F9-5A040566026C@microsoft.com... > when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am > running > Vista Outlook version? The Windows version isn't as important and that of Outlook. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Printing A5 booklets 2 up on A4
This problem only exists within the new Publisher 2007. Having tried many different combinations of Page Setup and Print Setup there does not appear to be a method of creating an A5 Booklet (folded center), printed 2 up on an A4 page or, 4 up on an A3 page. What was a simple task within every earlier version of Publisher appears to have been missed from the new 2007 version. PLEASE CORRECT THIS ASAP and get a patch out... Thank you ! Note: Printing to a HP 8550 printer with Duplex. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions wi...

Outlook 97 failure
Hi I have been running OL97 on a w98 OS for a year with no problems. But now I cannot open OL 97 and get the following message: MAPISP32 caused an invalid page fault in module MINET32.DLL at 0167:6e4edc95. I have installed the Internet Email Enhancement Patch and have also tried the fix detailed in Microsoft article no. 266340. I have also reinstalled Offcie 97. Nothig works so far. Can anyone help me on this one? Hi folks Just some information for others who might be dealing with the same problem - I have now sorted it out (hopefully, for ever) - see my post from today under t...

Resources #3
How to set up a resource for use in scheduling meetings ...

Document Assembly in Word 2007
I am trying to assemble a big document in Word using VBA. The document already on the screen has footers and headers. I want to add another document to follow it which does not need those headers or footers. Here is my code, which is intuitive, but clearly wrong: With Selection .MoveEnd Unit:=wdStory, Count:=1 .InsertBreak Type:=wdSectionBreakNextPage .InsertFile FileName:="n:\WordForms\Driving Instructions.docx", Range:="", ConfirmConversions:=False, Link:=False, Attachment:=False End With I am attempting to have VBA insert this already-exis...

Outlook, web error
I am having a problem sending an attachment while using web outlook. It shows error on page, and will not allow me to send an attachment. Also I have a calander item that is blank that keeps coming up, and error message, script error, want to keep running script on this page?? FYI, just installed SP2, still didn't fix it. Any ideas? ...

Show Window
I am currently developing a MFC SDI application. I want to integrate a tray icon with it. When the application is minimized it hides by ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and then when double clicked on tray icon shown by ShowWindow(SW_SHOWNORMAL). But the problem is if some other application is activated after my application is minimized, ShowWindow shows it but it's behind some screen. I have tried with SetFocus didn't work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Varuna Try BringWindowToTop. ---- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com In addition to Ajay's idea you can also use SetFor...

Outlook 2000 Contacts #2
I had to reinstall my Windows 2000 operating system, where the operating systems was affected not my files. But my problem is that all of my contacts are no longer in my outlook, which is understandable, but what is the name of the file that maintains the Outlook contacts so that I can tranfer that file to my new outlook. I would greatly appreciate the assistance. Thank you. Do not import, use File->Open. The file has a .pst extension. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus...

Information Stores show dismounted yet mail is still flowing...
Background: Windows AD Mixed moded. Exchange 2003 installed on to a 2 node Microsoft cluster. 1 Front End server...connecting to the primary cluster node. Windows 2003 Standard on, FE Windows 2003 Enterprise Server on BEs (<---cluster) no service packs on either. Exchange has SP1 installed on both nodes and the FE. There are still Exchange 5.5 servers in the environment although they are not being used. The Issue: .....the information stores and public folders all show that they are dismounted...yet email is still flowing into and out of the server without any issues. I just...

Task folders in Outlook reproducing themselves,
Has anyone experienced this?? The Tasks folder in the folder pane replicates itself so there are 10 - 25 copies of it. Deleting them only works for a short time until it replicates itself again. We are running Outlook 2002 SP-1 w/Exchange 2000 server. Only one person is having this issue. Yes. I found that using the ffolder utility helped. I suspect that the Tasks folder was corrupt. I copied all of the tasks into another tasks folder then used the Ffolder utility to delete the folder. Then I used the Command-Line switch to rebuild the system folder and moved all of the tasks back into ...

Using ajax call to fetch multiple results from multiple queries and showing them 1 by 1 as the results comes.
Hello, I've 20 labels in a 2x10 table on a page. for each label, data comes by individual queries. (total 20 queries for the page.) and it takes about 30-40 seconds for the page to load, and it's not comfortable for the user to see blank page. I want that each cell will show loading.gif images. As and when data comes from query, the images should go visible=false, and the label should display the values one by one. How do I do this task using ajax? Some ASP.NET code example will be helpful for me, as I'm a kind of beginner. Thanks ...

Results show as a minus. WHY?
I have an application that was developed by another developer using VB.net which reside in a SQL table. I need to use some of the data from this table, however the data shows as -0.5 or - 0.99 or -1.70 etc in my Access tables. How can I get those numbers to show as a percentage with only one decimal point to the left? Example: 3.6% or 31.4 %. Any help would be greatly appreciated. No matter what I do it shows that dang "-" at the beginning. You can use the Abs function to strip off the negative Abs([YourTable].[YourField]) And you can format that as percentage either using th...

Unable to access Customize Outlook Today
Our company has been using Outlook 2000 for a while on Win 2000 workstations with a Win 2000 server. Just recently, some of us can no longer access the Customize Outlook Today area. You can click on the button but nothing happens. Any ideas? Refer to Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 820575--This fix worked for us. >-----Original Message----- >Our company has been using Outlook 2000 for a while on Win >2000 workstations with a Win 2000 server. Just recently, >some of us can no longer access the Customize Outlook >Today area. You can click on the button but nothing &g...

difference in macro recording from 2003 to 2007 excel killing me.
Hello, I'm trying to figure out why there is a difference like this between excel 2003 and 2007. Perhaps there's a setting somewhere that I need to change. When I record a macro in 2003 to the personal workbook, that macro then works for me in every document that I open thereafter and try to run it in. In 2007 it seems to associate my selecting with the particular file that I record the macro in, so that when I go to run it later on a different report, but I want to do the same changes, it comes up with an error because it is searching for the selection in the other document name. ...

Exporting OE Addresses to Outlook
Can anyone advise on how to export email addresses from Outlook Express to Outlook? Thanks in Advance! Check OE's File menu > Export commands "Chris Carrel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b1601c39d5b$1bf14f90$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone advise on how to export email addresses from > Outlook Express to Outlook? ...

Outlook 2007/Vista 64/ "Cannot open the Outlook Window"
Unable to start Outlook; rcv dialog "Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook; Cannot open the Outlook Window". Error occurred AFTER a Norton 2009 "idle time scan" hang DURING an Outlook send/receive that was apparrently hung due to Norton. I have attempted several published fixes including Scanpst, DeleteOutlookProfiles, running Outlook with /safe switch (same error), uninstall/reinstall Outlook, turning Norton 2009 off during my process, etc. On reinstall (after running DeleteOutlookProfiles), I create a new profile and a new Outlook PST ... still receive the "...

Excel 2007 counting numbers
In Excel 2007 I have a question... I have a cell in a column B1: MJTB1001 I need to paste to approximately 235 new rows in the column B1 as follows MJTB2002 MJTB3003 MJTB4004... etc. What formula should I use to accomplish this task? Also I have the cell MJTB2044 and I need to make 235 new cells in column to fit like this... MJTB2044 MJTB3044 MJTB4044 MJTB5044 ... etc... 235 times.... Any thoughts? Thank you. In B2 put ="MJTB"&1001+(ROWS($B$1:B1)*1001) copy down 235 rows, select the range and copy and paste special as values in plac...

show comments when cell is highlighted Vs when cursor runs over? #2
How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? You can press Shift/F2, or Insert/Edit Comment. If you wanted to see it "automatically", when you select the cell, you'd need a macro, but I don't think this is what you're asking. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Don" wrote: > How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to > when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? To at least Excel 2000, if you have the Tools, Options, Comment Indicator Only you will see the co...

Comments not showing
When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history. It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Please update to the new company logo. This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is update in the task item. It just does not show. There is no error in t...

Stop Outlook from auto placing new meeting requests on my calendar
My team has not been able to successfully prevent this from occurring. We've tried both solution 'a' and 'b' below, and neither work: Our goal: Keep meeting invitations off our calendar until we act on them in the inbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated A 1. On the Tools menu click Options 2. Click E-mail Options and then Tracking Options 3. Clear the Process requests and responses on arrival B. 1. On the Tools menu click options 2. Click Calendar Options and then Resource Scheduling 3. Uncheck "Automatically accept meetin...

Report Server shows 'Service Unavailable'
Hi, before install, the SRS setup, send me a warning, some like "the Windows Sharepoint Services are install and not permit initialize a Reportserver component" i skip wiht the installation, so.. I can't run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer show a message "Service Unavailabe", but the ReportServer service is running How initialize that or what do i do? ------=_NextPart_0001_09E699C9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Miguel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > before install, the SRS set...