How do I view old appointmens in my calendar.

I'm trying to view old appointments in my calendar but it only shows activity
for the past 10 months. How can I see what I did a year ago or more?

Are you using autoarchive to clean up the old appointments? If so, you need
to open the archive.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"Garry" <Garry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to view old appointments in my calendar but it only shows
> activity
> for the past 10 months. How can I see what I did a year ago or more?

0
Diane

Open old OST file without an ms exchange server
Is it possible to open an old .OST file without access to an ms exchange server? I have no trouble inporting .PST files but the OST file seems to be asking for atleast one connection to an MS Exchange server. IS there a way around this. I don't have an MS exchange server. GD Garry D <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to open an old .OST file without access to > an ms exchange server? There is a tool called OST2PST on the Internet (I thought I read that the current version is commercial, but older, free versions may exist) that may be ab...

Shared Calendar Problem (AD Account, not Public Folder)
We have a number of Shared Calendars such as Conference Room resources. Most of these work flawlessly with the exception of any that are on a specific server. These calendars are constantly having problems where users are unable to access, either receiving free/busy error or the calendar cannot be found. If I log in as the account with Outlook using the /cleanfreebusy it sometimes resolves, other times it does not but the problem eventually goes away for whatever reason (temporarily). Assuming the common thread with this problem is the public folder data on this server since this is ...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Calendar is rendered badly with >1 day selected.
I have a Calendar control on a dialog with an associated CMonthCalCtrl member variable in my dialog class. Everything behaves as I would like with one exception - when I shift-select more than 1 date in the calendar control, the selected numbers turn white/blank and you can't directly see what is selected - looks terrible. Anyone know of a setting that I should change/set to avoid this? Thanks in advance Have you tried setting some different colors? Maybe the text and background are the same color for this operation? I've never tried it, but here is a link: http://msdn2....

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Set All Calendars to Reviewer
hi all is it possible to define the default permission at the creation of a mailbox that all the domain users must be reviewer of each other... I found some information (http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permissions.htm#tools) but I wont use a tools to do it... Does anyone have an idea Lucien Not possible without tools as far as I know. If you don't want to pay for a tool, consider writing your own to do the same thing. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Luls" <lucien.baechler@eef.ch> wrote in message ...

Coustom view

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

importing old 2000 publisher docs onto computer with 7.0 version
The new version of publisher will not update automatically my older version documents. I have many business files on the older version. Please advise how to open these older versions. They should open with 2007. Might turn off Enhanced display in View, Pictures. Publisher 2000 did not use compression, the files tend to be large and at times takes a long time to open. Large Publisher 2000 publication opens slowly in later versions of Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B289010&Product=pub2002 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://...

Outlook 2003 Calendar
Boss and secretary. Secretary takes a new job elsewhere. Secretary's account was disabled and deleted according to our normal procedures. For some reason, every time the boss has an appointment or meeting scheduled by her new secretary (or anyone else for that matter), we get bounce back message saying that the former secretary's email cannot be found. Below is the exact message: <<<<<<**********<<<<<<< Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test date for ****** (former secretary) Sent: 4/7/20...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...

Calendar View 04-08-10
I have a client running the latest release of Entourage 2008 under 10.6.3. When she's in email and has Show Mail Folders Only, unchecked, she can access her calendar. However, if she clicks the calendar icon in the upper left hand corner of the Entourage window, no calendar appears. In the list along the left is Folder on My Computer and Calendar Views, but no item named Calendar. I created a test identity and the calendar in that identity looks and works correctly. I rebuilt the database for her identity, but that did not resolve the problem. Any other suggestions? Hal ...