How do I tell who I shared my calendar with?

I shared my calendar but I do not remember with whom.
Now my calendar has icon has a little hand under the calendar but I do not
know what it means.

So what does the little hand mean and who do I know I shared my calendar with?

Jim,
JLandfield@financemgt.com

Hi Jim,

    Since you don't know who you share your Calendar with, you can change
the Account and start all over with or you can search your Sent Items and
use the Search Term Calendar and see what pops up.

--
thecreator

"Jim L." <JimL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I shared my calendar but I do not remember with whom.
> Now my calendar has icon has a little hand under the calendar but I do not
> know what it means.
>
> So what does the little hand mean and who do I know I shared my calendar
> with?
>
> Jim,
> JLandfield@financemgt.com

0
thecreator
1/16/2010 5:11:53 PM
What type of email account?
If exchange server, right click on the calendar and choose properties,
permissions tab - you'll see who its shared with.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"Jim L." <JimL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I shared my calendar but I do not remember with whom.
> Now my calendar has icon has a little hand under the calendar but I do not
> know what it means.
>
> So what does the little hand mean and who do I know I shared my calendar
> with?
>
> Jim,
> JLandfield@financemgt.com

0
Diane

how to delete old attachments in calendar
My mailbox is always full delpited low in and out box. I believe it is becasue my calendar has lots of old meetings with attachments in the meeting invite. Is there a way to wipe oit all meetings in calendat that are more than 12 months old? Thanks Set it to a Table view and then select a batch using Shift click, then delete them. Bob in NJ wrote: > My mailbox is always full delpited low in and out box. I believe it is > becasue my calendar has lots of old meetings with attachments in the meeting > invite. Is there a way to wipe oit all meetings in calendat th...

How to tell what folder an Opened Email is in ?
I use Google Desktop to find emails sometimes. (I have zillions saved in Outlook in various Outlook email folders) When Google Desktop finds the email it lets me open it in Outlook... But... I can't tell what Outlook Email Folder it is in. I could let Outlook search all my email folders but Google Desktop is so much faster. Can anyone tell me how, once an email is open in Outlook, to tell what Outlook folder it is in? thanks for any help. outlook doesn't have any way of showing you that information. It's better to use fewer folders and other mail management features lik...

Share Outlook
Hi! Everybody, This is Rajendra Prasad and I have a small doubt, "Can we share outlook for a same account on two different systems on the same network and access it Simultaneously?" Please let me Regards, Rajendra Rajendra Prasad <rajendraprasad_phoenix@rediffmail.com> wrote: > "Can we share outlook for a same account on two different > systems on the same network and access it Simultaneously?" No. -- Brian Tillman ...

Who could tell me?
Hello all: I create a single document,and it is running ,and now I want to get some information on it through another application, except hWnd for CView and CFrameWnd what I could get some information for CDocument and CWinApp?Thanks. As far as running slow, it would be extraordinarily difficult to say what that is given that you haven't even told us what is "running" or "slow". You cannot access CDocument, CWinApp, or any other object from another application. Applications run in completely different memory spaces and, even if you passed a pointer, it would...

Configuring shared mailbox challenge...pls help
Hi, My requirement: End users should open their outlook w/o going through initial configuration of their profile. How I already met this requirement: I published outlook using Citrix to users > created a .prf file that contains all configurations required to start outlook w/o users providing any configurations > published outlook.exe filename.prf. Well, this works w/o any problems. Suddenly, i realised that users cannot save any of their own settings permenantly in Outlook; because after user logs off, the setting disappears because it will again pick up from the .prf file. Fo...

Outlook Freezing tell Exchange service restarted.
Server: Windows NT Small Business Exchange 5.5 SP4 NOTE: The server is also a SQL server, InterBase, and a Norton's Anti-Virus server. Client: Windows 2000 Pro Outlook/Office 2000 Norton's Anti-Virus Problem: About once to twice a week outlook (on all clients 30+) will not connect to the exchange server or outlook is connecting but it's freezing on the client computers. Temp fix: Restart the Exchange service on the server. Dose any one know how to fix the problem so that I don't have to keep restarting the exchange service? I fixed the problem: I stopped the Microsoft Lic...

Sharing Entourage with Outlook
Hi I use Outlook on my PC and want to start using Entourage (mac) as well.... Is there a way I can have the same info in both without entering it twice? - David Angelovich ...

Share an Word 2007 application add-in ribbon with template documen
Hi I have a Word 2007 application add-in with a ribbon called "MyRibbon". It has a custom tab. I also have a document-level project ( a word template). When the template (document level) is launched, I would like to add ribbon controls (group and buttons) to the add-in ribbon ("MyRibbon") tab. How can do it? Thanks Sriram.K Open the template in the Microsoft Office 2007 UI Editor and make the changes there - see http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Ribbon.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <...

Shared exchange
If I want a shared exchange, what kind of �tools� has Microsoft (or others) made for the purpose? Do Microsoft have scrips, wizards or� Regards Could you be a little more specific about what you're trying to do? What does a "shared exchange" mean to you? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "COZ" &...

if this pay, please tell me .hope not swindle!
http://richptr.net/pages/index.php?refid=websp ...

How to tell...?
....which classes can be derived from, rather than directly being used in MFC? (I know so far CAsyncSocket and CWinThread can't...) Can't what? It is common to derive classes from CAsyncSocket and CWinThread. Derivation is a property of C++, not of MFC. While deriving your own subclass of CString has a number of problems, pretty much any other class can be derived from. joe On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:11:31 -0700, "nly" <nlyee2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >...which classes can be derived from, rather than directly being used in >MFC? (I know so far CAsyncSocket and...

Web Activities Sync to outlook calendar?
Hi, Other than using SFO, is there a 3rd party addon to sync activities created by the web client to the calendar of the owner or the attendee? Thanks Mike Hi. There is a "hotfix" from Microsoft (I dont know why they call it a hotfix) that make it work. I have not installed it myself, but will do in a short time. If anyone have anything to add, plaese make a post in this group. Best Regards Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. "Mike R" <news@mikeread.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse news:d6ktaq$hqi$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk... > H...

who could tell me how to solve it?
I wrote some code about communication comm port and thread using vc6.0,please look: void CD11::OnButton1() { iPaint=4; CMainApp *p =(CMainApp *)AfxGetApp(); HWND m_hDlg=p->Dlg->m_hWnd; ::SendMessage(m_hDlg,WM_PAINT,0,0); } CEvent g_event; void CDlg::OnPaint() { CPaintDC dc(this); // device context for painting switch(iPaint) { case 0: break; case 4: strBaud=(iBaud==0?"1200":"9600"); if(m_MSComm.GetPortOpen()) { m_MSComm.SetPortOpen(false); } ::Sleep(300); m_MSComm.SetCommPort(iComm); iPaint=0; break; } // Do not call CDialog::...

Share Outlook 2002 Calendar and Tasks
Using Outlook 2002 is there any way to share Calendar and Tasks between two people in the same office over the network. The two users share the same computer on but they have different shifts. Each user has their own profile and PST file. thanks Stilton Stilton A. Cheese <stilton_a_cheese@hotmail.com> wrote: > Using Outlook 2002 is there any way to share Calendar and Tasks > between two people in the same office over the network. The two users > share the same computer on but they have different shifts. Each user > has their own profile and PST file. Without Exchange,...

Date formatting without my telling it to
Help. I highlighted an entire line by clicking the line number on the left. I then clicked the "center" shortcut button. My first column is text. The next eight are dates which I entered as "July 17," etc. When I clicked "center," all columns were centered, which is what I wanted. HOWEVER, excel also changed the format of the dates to "17-July." [gerrrrrr] The "undo" button is grayed out. Why?? How can I undo the date re-format?? MPF Select all the cells you want to reformat. Do Format - Cells - Number tab - Date. Select the for...

Sharing File on server
Is it possible to have a network use the same file at the same time and all changes saved to the 1 file. I am writing a database so 7 people can use it at my workplace but the problem is that if only 1 person can access it at a certain time I will have to rethink my stratergy. Thanks Greg You can share workbooks, but there are limitations. See: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/workbook_sharing_in_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "browie" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> wrote in message news:dello7$8r2$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > Is it possi...

Remove birthdays from calendar
I imported a lot of contacts from a database that contains birthdate information. By default, the birthdays of each contact appears in my Outlook calendar. Is there any way of removing all the birthday notifications? There are hundreds of contacts, and manually removing the birthday notice is tedious. Tom <tomjohnson1492@gmail.com> wrote: > I imported a lot of contacts from a database that contains birthdate > information. By default, the birthdays of each contact appears in my > Outlook calendar. Is there any way of removing all the birthday > notifications? There are hun...

Changing font size in outlook calendar
How do you change the font size when in outlook calendar for appointments when printing in landscape - I can only do this when in portrait Roseberry;147046 Wrote: > How do you change the font size when in outlook calendar for > appointments > when printing in landscape - I can only do this when in portrait How did you do it in portraitmode? Its done the exact same way in landscape. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP] Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com http://forums.s...

Outlook calendars and resources
Hi all, Is there a way of time restricting resource booking? e.g. so a room can only be booked 6 months in advance by authors but owners can book any period in advance? Many thanks, Danny ...

How tell when on line access WILL expire?
Is there a way to tell from within Money 2005 Standard when the on line access will expire? I know it's 2 years, or Sep 1, 2007 or later, but that doesn't help, because... I do know the current install date on my machine, following hard drive failure. But that was a reinstall, and I was wondering if the money data files (which I used from backup after the reinstall of the program), carry the expire date. TIA Jim On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 15:48:58 -0600, kaplan3jiim@comcast.net wrote: >Is there a way to tell from within Money 2005 Standard when the on >line access will expire? I ...

Who could tell me what error they are?
Hello all: I use the function FormatMessage to get the message string, Look: { LPVOID lpMsgBuf; FormatMessage( FORMAT_MESSAGE_ALLOCATE_BUFFER | FORMAT_MESSAGE_FROM_SYSTEM | FORMAT_MESSAGE_IGNORE_INSERTS, NULL, 10, MAKELANGID(LANG_NEUTRAL, SUBLANG_DEFAULT), (LPTSTR)&lpMsgBuf,//notice this 0, NULL ); LPTSTR mm=(LPTSTR)lpMsgBuf; cout<<mm<<endl; LocalFree( lpMsgBuf ); } It can display the right message string, and I write codes: { LPVOID lpMsgBuf; lpMsgBuf=malloc(500); FormatMessage( FORMAT_MESSAGE_ALLOCATE_BUFFER | FORMAT_MESSA...

share outlook calendar
The computers in my office are networking, but we don't have an exchange server to organize the email accout. There are 4 people in my department including my supervior; is there any way we can share our outlook calendar with one another? It would be great if I can direct access my supervisor's outlook calendar because I need to set up all the appointments and meetings for him. We are using outlook 2000. Any help would be much appreciated. Regards, LJ Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to t...

sharing to see part of range
Hi, I have a question. I have a excel file shared with 10 persons throught the net, but eac needs to see differents data in differents ranges and I don�t want the see all the data. Is it possible restrict the view for each users ? thank you !!! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Excel's protection scheme isn't really made for security. (I think) it's really meant to stop the user from overwriting locked cells. There are posts here every day that show how to unprotect worksheets. "loparque <" wrote: > > Hi, I have a question. > I have a ...

Outlook 2003 SP2 in cached mode. opening a shared calendar.Error to open calendar
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 SP2 and Exchange 2003 EE SP2 on Windows 2003 SP1.all with the latest security updates from beginning of may 2007 ( actually for Outlook 2003 it didn't matter I have also some with no security updates with teh sameproblem Problem: User A is working in outlook in cached mode. User B decides to share his calendar to User A User A tries to open the shared calendar of User B and gets an error :unable to display the folder .you do not have sufficient permissions ... User A tries again 10 minutes later , one hour later -> same problem User A logs off and on -> same...

can you tell me what an error 920 is?
I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png. I keep getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is appreciated You can go to the following link and it explains the issue you are having and how to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=295691 "Julie" wrote: > I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png. I keep > getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is > appreciated > > > ...