How do I synch my calendar with my 3 home networked computers?

I've upgraded to W7 and am running Outlook 2007. I run three computers across
my home network and want know if and how I can synch my calendars across the
network.

Hope someone can help...

rgds

Chris

not easily...  see http://slipstick.me/sync for options.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Christopher Haughton" <ChristopherHaughton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:CDFFB9F2-DBEE-4956-9C34-9C50C263D0AC@microsoft.com...
> I've upgraded to W7 and am running Outlook 2007. I run three computers
> across
> my home network and want know if and how I can synch my calendars across
> the
> network.
>
> Hope someone can help...
>
> rgds
>
> Chris

0
Diane

Mirror calendar
Hi there, I'm still struggling two-calendar problem. Currently, we've converted the problem to how to synchonize two calendar on the two Exchange servers. I mean, one user has a mailbox of each exchange server in two domains, is it possible to synchonize the calendar part of the two mailbox automatically? Thank you. Ray On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 13:34:24 -0700, "Ray" <ray@utah.edu> wrote: >Hi there, > >I'm still struggling two-calendar problem. Currently, we've converted the >problem to how to synchonize two calendar on the two Exchange servers....

Outlook calendar #7
Outlook 2003 time zone match in both outlook and in my XP pro workstation control panel. XP workstation is checked to adjust for daylight savings time in control panel and in outlook. When I view another worker's Outlook 2003 calendar every appointment/recurrence is one hour ahead of what it is supposed to be. I have the same problem... and couldn't find a solution yet.. did you have any luck? gabriel >-----Original Message----- >Outlook 2003 time zone match in both outlook and in my XP pro workstation >control panel. XP workstation is checked to adjust for daylight...

Blackberry VS active synch security issue
Hello all we run exchagne excahgne 2003 sp1 on windows 2003 sp1. We are currently using Active sync to support around 60 users in the field. The EAS VS is se t to use a certificate with 128 bit encryption. We recently had a consultant come to our office and suggested that using a nenterprise BB server is more secure than using EAS and active sync. I said to the consultnat that users sync over 128 but SSL connection to theFRONT end exchange server, and asked him to explain to me how using a BBserve would be more secure than this, but he just shook his head. Anyone care to comment O...

Cant Synch
While going offline, i get the following error message: The speficied domain logon name already exists. You must specify a unique domain logon name or open the user record that is using this name already. ???? Please help I found another post related to this. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&query=sfo+go+offline&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.crm&p=1&tid=e56792c2-c9d1-41a9-8deb-f5216622220e and it says that there is a private hotfix for this. Microsoft, please can you giv...

highlighting rows #3
Is there a way to write a program where in excell you click on row 1 and the whole row highlights. Then if you use the down arrow key you go to row 2 and you want row 2 to highlight but row 1 becomes unhighlighted and so Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Dim iColor As Integer '// Amended routine found on this Web site '// Note: Don't use IF you have Conditional '// formating that you want to keep! '// On error resume in case '// user selects a range of cells On Error Resume Next iColor = Target.Interior.ColorIndex 'Leave On Error ON f...

Sharing Calendar by e-mail
I have tried to share my calendar with my co-worker. Halve of my co-worker have Outlook 2003 and the other have 2007. When I send the calendar the user with the 2003 version there about to save the calendar and import it into there Outlook and the reminder work, but when the user with 2007 they open the calendar by click on the attachment and they are prompt with a question to add the calendar to there outlook but there reminder don’t work and the reminder are don’t even show up. I’m using 2007 version. How do I get the user with the 2007 version reminder working? ...

How do I increase the Font size of Calendar for taking prints?
I want to increase the font size of Outlook Calendar for taking Print-outs Font size is found in Page Setup How do I increase the Font size of Calen wrote: > I want to increase the font size of Outlook Calendar for taking Print-outs Another option is using a MS Office addin app called WinCalendar. It allows full control over fonts (+ can further edit). It allows you to render your Outlook Calendar as both MS Word and Excel formats. See here fore screen shots and more info: http://www.wincalendar.com/calendar-maker.html ...

Changing Calendar History
Hello, What is the default number of days that a users calendar will show items from the past. I have someone wanting to see stuff from 3 years back and cannot. Is there a way to change this setting? Thank you. On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:01:29 -0800, mpallo <mpallo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >What is the default number of days that a users calendar will show items >from the past. > >I have someone wanting to see stuff from 3 years back and cannot. > >Is there a way to change this setting? Thank you. If its not in the calendar, than its not ...

Interactive Calendar
Is it poss:ible to have a "live" calandar in excel. Example If I type 12 dec in column b2 could it highlight a cell in say x2 whic would be that date, with 13 dec being y2 etc. etc.? Or is there a bette wa -- colinfraser@prosealuk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- colinfraser@prosealuk.com's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=523 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=127449 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Hi Colin I've just created one for you to review / use. Involves no macro's...

Time Zone Setting in CRM 3.0
I am assigned to the adminstrative role. The option for time zone does not appear under tools ... options ... general as it does if I login as CRM Admin. How do I enable the time zone setting. I am having synchronization problems with outlook. Michael Hi Mike, Have you found a solution for this behaviour? We're experiencing the same problem. BR, Saku "Mike from MA" wrote: > I am assigned to the adminstrative role. The option for time zone does not > appear under tools ... options ... general as it does if I login as CRM > Admin. How do I enable the time zone...

Use Outlook on network to schedule service calls
We are a heating system company and I'd like to use Outlook 2000 to schedule service calls for my service personnel, and share the schedules between two people on a windows 2000 network. Anyone know of any resources and information for using outlook to schedule service calls? thanks. ...

Quest 3 for testing purpose
Quest 3 for testing purpose ...

EXPORTING MESSAGES #3
I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO EXPORT MESSAGES FROM OUTLOOK EXPRESS TO OUTLOOK. WE CAN MOVE THE ADDRESS CONTACTS BUT WE NEED MESSAGES. HELP! >I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO EXPORT MESSAGES FROM OUTLOOK EXPRESS >TO OUTLOOK. Under Files>Export, choose "Messages..." -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

How to synch personal contacts w/ a contacts list in a public fold
Several Outlook 2003 users with Blackberries want to 1) easily copy the contacts from several public contacts folders into their own personal contacts and 2) be able to receive changes when the public folder contact lists are updated by one person. What is the easiest way to do this? Is there any way to "synch" the contacts in the public folder to these users' personal contacts without their intervention? -- Lisa M Not easy but check these options: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm Also, you may want to check with the folks in microsoft.public.pocketpc.actives...

Can you require comments be added during check in of a file (WSS 3
I would like to force my users to enter a comment each time they update a file using check in feature If your users doesn't see the importance of adding notes on check-in, what do you think they'll enter if forced? You'll have a changelog full of "asdf" :) I'd suggest first trying to talk to them and explain the consequences of them not entering a short description on check-in. Sincerely Tobias Karlsson "osbo26" <osbo26@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet news:9FCDB770-434E-429C-AE93-AE1CB9EC3261@microsoft.com... >I w...

Calendar option to show current day of month?
I would love to find a way to look at my month view calendar and have the current day highlighted or days past shaded, X'd out, or something. I have to think too hard and look to find the current day. (Am I the only one?) And yes I know the current day has a small "cursor" on it. :) "Nottoman" <nottoman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:hPZKc.8508$Iz3.3641@nwrddc01.gnilink.net... > I would love to find a way to look at my month view calendar and have the > current day highlighted or days past shaded, X'd out, or something. I have > to think too...

Email Tracking in CRM 3.0
My company just purchased CRM 3.0 -- during the sales process, we were led to believe that it would be possible to use the system for outbound email campaigns that would track individual click-thrus. In short, we want to be able to send out HTML messages to a list, such that each individual message contains a "personalized" link, so that when the recipient clicks on that link, that action is recorded in the CRM system. Ideally, we'd also like to be able to record which recipients open the email, using a clear gif. Put another way, for each individual we sent the email to, ...

palm synch
Hi, My laptop is running Win98 and I use Outlook 2000. I recently formatted my hard drive and am trying to synch all my contacts and appointments from my palm into Outlook. I read in the Palm instruction manual that if I wanted to do this I would need a conduit. I went on Palm's website and tried looking for it, but no luck there. What do I need to do in order to transfer/copy all my appointments from my palm into Outlook 2000? TIA Palm doesn't make one. Try www.chapura.com and check out PocketMirror. Stu Katz wrote: > Hi, > > My laptop is running Win98 and I use Out...

Create a calendar in Spanish
In Publisher 97, the wizard asked what language was wanted when creating a calendar. I cannot find anything similar in Publisher 2003. I am trying to create a calendar in Spanish for my employees. pashleyyyz wrote: > In Publisher 97, the wizard asked what language was wanted when > creating a calendar. I cannot find anything similar in Publisher > 2003. > > I am trying to create a calendar in Spanish for my employees. And nor you will. 2003 takes its settings from the OS. Therefore if your OS is in English, your Publisher files will also be in English. -- Facon - the arti...

'Lost' user defined fields in Calendar
I have 'lost' all my previous user-defined fields in my calendar and I cant remember what they all were... After a few problems with my Outlook.pst I got all my data back. But in the process, I had to uninstall both Outlook 2003 and Caendar view add-in so I seem have lost my customised calendar views and the list of user-defined fields is now blank. But I remembered the name of one of the fields (called 'Client') and when I created it again and added to a view, all the old data was there. HURRAY! But I cant remember all the other field names (and there was some special format s...

Outlook 2003 Synch Log Errors
One of my users has brought to my attention that in your Outlook 2003 client there is a folder "Synchronization Log" that populates with error information multiple times a day. It is as follows: Offline Address Book, Error: 0X8004010F. I have her Outlook 2003 running in Caching mode and It is pulling from an Exchange 2000 server. We are in the process of upgrading that to 2003. Is it safe to assume that the cause of these errors are Exchange 2000 not playing well with Outlook 2003? Is there a way to turn off this reporting? If not, I've already informed her to ignore ...

Custom POS Button #3
I want a section of the POS screen to show the customers last date of purchase as well as the most recent items they purchased. I think this might be done using HTML but I don't know how to do that. Any help would be great Thanks ...

Synch Outlook
Hi Folks, I know there are a few 3rd party products that claim to synch outlook on two computers, but I was wondering if the following would work for a laptop and desktop connecting to a internet type mail server: 1. On desktop have outlook connect and leave a copy of messages on server for 10 days 2. On laptop have outlook connect and leave a copy of messages on the server for 10 days. As long as each computer connects once every 10 days there will be a copy of each email on each computer?? Or have i missed something? Cheers -Al It will work for the inbox but not sent items - if you n...

synchronise emails from different computers
Hi, I have 2 computers, one at home and one in the office. Both computers are using OUtlook 2007. I do not have a Outlook Exchange Server. I would like to know is it possible for me to see the emails i have sent out during office hours from my home PC and vice versa. I realised once i read the emails from the inbox in my home PC, when I get back to office, I don't see those emails in my office PC's inbox anymore. Also those emails i sent out in one machine will not be able to see in another machine. Is there a way such that whatever I have done in one PC, it will be ...

How to turn off "virus" warnings when synching with a PDA?
Hello, I recently upgraded to Outlook XP. When my PDA synchronisation software starts digging into the Outlook XP files, Outlook groans and gives out a message saying "another program is attempting to access Outlook data - this may be a virus" then interrupts the synching. How can I stop Outlook from doing this and allow synching to run uninterrupted as in Outlook 2000? I would contact the vendor of the sync software to see if they have an update to work around this. "Ric" <spam@off.com> wrote in message news:btgvh3$fb2$1@news-reader4.wanadoo.fr... > Hello, >...