How do I synch my calendar with my 3 home networked computers?

I've upgraded to W7 and am running Outlook 2007. I run three computers across
my home network and want know if and how I can synch my calendars across the
network.

Hope someone can help...

rgds

Chris

not easily...  see http://slipstick.me/sync for options.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Christopher Haughton" <ChristopherHaughton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:CDFFB9F2-DBEE-4956-9C34-9C50C263D0AC@microsoft.com...
> I've upgraded to W7 and am running Outlook 2007. I run three computers
> across
> my home network and want know if and how I can synch my calendars across
> the
> network.
>
> Hope someone can help...
>
> rgds
>
> Chris

0
Diane

Public Folder Question #3
I recently took over a new mixed-mode Exchange Org and am trying to clean up their Public Folder tree. There is one folder called IPM_SUBTREE that I am not familiar with. Can this be removed or is it some kind of system folder that needs to remain in place? It has several subfolders that were probably moved there by accident and need to be removed, but what about the IPM_SUBTREE? It doesn't have any items in it... DON"T REMOVE IT!!!!! This is the basic tree where your mail enabled public folders live. It is also bound to your public folder store. There are two parts to the ...

Install Project Server to existing WSS 3.0 service
Good morning, Hopefully this is an easy one for someone out there. I have been tasked with bringing up a Project Server 2007 server. I would like to configure this installation to use an exsting implementation of WSS 3.0. There is a ton of documentation on how to integrate with an existing MOSS 2007 implementation, but nothing for WSS 3.0. Can anyone point me in the right direction? -Rich The MOSS stuff should all apply more or less. Just less configuring of some of the MOSS items. You're best bet though is to 1) Deploy PWA in it's own site collection/conten...

Shariing Outlook 2003 files across a home network
I'm considering getting a laptop to go along with my desktop, and connecting them via a home wireless network. I would like to be able to download email to either machine, but still be able to read all of the emails from either machine. Is it possible to set up Outlook 2003 such that both machines would share the files (inbox, outbox, address book, etc) on the desktop? Naturally, the desktop would have to be on for the laptop to access the email. Thanks in advance for any assistance! Lewis Clark wrote: > I'm considering getting a laptop to go along with my desktop, and ...

Custom Proposal Template in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
Hi What is the easiest way to create, print (..attach to an email message...) a custom proposal template in MS CRM 3.0? Thanks Jary ...

Global Address #3
I am currently using Exchange 2003 with SBS Server 2003. I wanted to know how I can created a contact list that my users can share. I would like to import the information from an Outlook 2003 Contacts lists. Can this be done? If so, how? you can simply copy the original contacts list to a public folder and apply appropriate permissions to the public one... "LordVictory" <LordVictory@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56DA612E-048F-44BB-B217-E3DE88F5E723@microsoft.com... > I am currently using Exchange 2003 with SBS Server 2003. I wanted to know > h...

Calendar Printing Assistant-won't update
Besides my own Outlook 2007 calendar, I am also the "owner" of a public calendar to which several others have editing privileges. I can add and change appointments to the public calendar, but when I go to print it, my updates are not there even though they are visible on my Outlook screen. What can I do to get CPA to print the updated appointments? My understanding is that CPA does not handle merged calendars very well. You may want to consider using a Outlook Calendar printing app called Wincalendar instead. It allows you to render your Outlook calendar in various...

.NET 3.5 update failed, error #0x8007064C
Windows update downloaded and failed to install updates for .NET 2.0 and .NET 3.5 initially. Found instructions to download cleanup tool, remove both 2.0 and 3.5 and manually reinstall them. The problem with 2.0 went away, but the update installer thinks I still need the update for 3.5 and keeps trying to install it, and failing with the error code: 0x8007064C It's blocking all other updates. Please suggest how to fix it. Hello Steve, Google is your friend. A search for this error code showed this as the first of many entries: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958055/en-u...

networked computer emails
Hi all, I don't know if this is possible or not but i'm trying to set up an email for a networked computer using the same domain name. have the domain of freeuk.com with a username in front i,e xxxxxxx@freeuk.com and i want to set it up so the other pc has name.xxxxxxxx.freeuk.com/ Is this even possble?? -- egg987 Are you wanting to name the computer or create an email address for it? You can certainly create any email address you want, if you own the domain, but the computer can't receive email directly - you need to use an email client on that computer. If you just wan...

Importing MYSQL databases into CRM 3.0
Hi, Our website portal - an ecommerce store that offers consumer electronics are built on a MYSQL database. We will like to import our Website customer database into CRM 3.0 on a daily basis. Benefit, 1) When customers email us, we can check the history of its purchases (mapped to email address), time of purchases, date of shipment with a click of a button. Is this possible with Microsoft CRM 3.0; if so, is it a easy task that can be dealt with on a daily basis or can be scheduled and automated? thanks Alan Only possible by either buying a 3rd party solution like those from ...

IF two different conditions are met #3
The array isn't working eithe -- Anna ----------------------------------------------------------------------- AnnaV's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=961 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27065 Have you tried Jason's suggestion? -- HTH RP "AnnaV" <AnnaV.1eeaoo@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:AnnaV.1eeaoo@excelforum-nospam.com... > > The array isn't working either > > > -- > AnnaV > -----------------------------------------------------------------...

Outlook on two computers
I typically run Outlook on two different computers - a desktop which has an always-on connection to the Internet, and a laptop that I use when away from home. Generally, I send and receive mail only from the desktop machine. However, when I am going to be away for several days, I copy the Outlook.pst and Archive.pst files to the laptop, send and receive e-mail from that machine, then copy the files back to the desktop when I return. The *.pst files are quite large (presently about 281 and 500 MB respectively), so this is kind of cumbersome, but I haven't found a better way. Recently, I ...

Transfer of psts from one computer to another
I was given a hand-me-down pc and have installed my Office Enterprise 2007 on the new machine (which operates on Vista). I've configured my Outlook addresss. I've copied my psts from the old machine (running XP and Outlook 2003) to an external hard drive and have attempted to import them to the new machine. I get an error "don't have permission to access these personal folders". Is this because I need to first delete the previous user's profile and create one for myself? Or is there another issue? Please advise. Locate the pst files in the Document...

How can I move multiple linked workbooks between computers
without having to define the links? I would guess that if they'er all in the same folder, you could just copy them and paste them into a single folder. If the files were in separate folders, then I'd open each in excel, save them to one folder and copy them to one folder on the recipient pc. But that could even be more work than just Edit|Links???? TAG wrote: > > without having to define the links? -- Dave Peterson Dave, Thanks for your reply. Each of the files are in separate folders. I would be easier to copy than the edit links because each file has multiple lin...

Is this possible ? #3
Is this possible? I want to compare a number against 3 ranges and display a comment for the range it fits into. Example. Let's say the number is 6 <4 - would display no comment between 5 and 15 - would display the comments "standard" >15 would display no comment. This is only one line of comparison. Moving down the worksheet the next example might look like this. Let's say the number is 147 <80 - would display no comment between 81 and 125 - would display no comment >125 would display the comment "below standard" I am very new at vlookup a...

Update 1 of 1 installing, computer won't shut down
Hi, When I shut down my computer and get the message, 1 of 1 updates installing, do not turn off your computer", nothing installs and my computer doesn't automatically turn off like it usually does. I have had to turn it off at the power switch, when I press the off button on the CPU, nothing happens. It just continually goes back and forth from, " installing 1 of 1 updates," to "do not shut down your computer, it will shut down automatically." I would appreciate any help in fixing this issue. Thanks KTexas wrote: > When I shut down my com...

excel2000-password shared file over wireless network-crashing
I have a file that is password protected and shared by two people over a wireless network. It is constantly crashing while saving. Does anybody have any ideas on the problem? I turned off the password ans still have the same problem. I haven't heard anybody complain about excel2000 crashing while shared. Any help would be great. Would excel 2003 work? I don't really want to upgrade since there is very little difference between the both. Thanks, Joe ...

Received not Invoiced topic- GP ver 10 sp 3
Hi All Framk Hamelly had a post on Dec 5 2008 about this issue where he clarified that the canned RNI report cannot be used as it does not include a PO that had a shipment and then the PO was closed and moved to history. He suggested that the Smartlist option was a better way to go. However, this option is also a problem if you have had a POP Return and/or a void. I can sort out the void issued by putting in an additional filter to exclude where Batch Source=Rcvg Void Entry. My problem is how to also exclude the POP Returns from that Smartlist as well. My client does not have s...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 product catalog and price list
Hi I'm new to Microsoft CRM and am trying to create a price list and product catalogue. I seem to be getting confused a lot on this and would appreciate any help I can get to make this easier to do. Thanks -- MaryGail After creating the Price List "header", you then create products and from there add price lists to the product, including the prices. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "MaryGail" <MaryGail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A19C4231-96BA-4AE2-9AF7-9B63D0BBCF24@microsoft.com... Hi I'm new to Microsoft CRM and am trying to...

time based calendar editing
am wondering how i can get the functionality to do time based calendar editing with outlook and exchange. We want to be able to create a calendar which is only edited by one person and has a small handfull of people set as reviewer. The person set as editor can only edit during certain times of day but cannot edit during other times of the day. We tried blocking off a section of time, as an appointment, in outlook and marked it as busy. That will stop items sent as meeting requests but won't stop the editor from opening up the resource calendar directly and placing another appo...

Populating 7 day calendar with information
I wish to add a 7 day calendar to the switch board form, but I'd like to populate each of the day boxes with fields from a query. In essence the query locates things to do in the week. For ease of the user i'd like them to be able to see a 7 day calendar with the fields "ownerid","make","model" based upon the value in "next_due" (eg "next_due" is during that week) Thank you A Flex Grid Control will probably do what you want. Have a look at - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/Otherdownload.asp?SampleName='Flex%20Grid%20Demo.m...

Counting Question #3
I have three columns: dates, values, and names 10/17 $300 Jim 10/17 $300 Jim 10/17 $200 Tom 10/17 $100 Jim When I enter Jim and $300 in to two separate cells, in a third cell I want to count the number of "days" it applies to (all the way down the spreadsheet.) So in other words, there are two instances in the same day of Jim and $300, but since it all happened on one day, the answer would be one. Hope I explained it well. =sumproduct(--(b1:b10=x1),--(c1:c10=x2)) where x1 holds the amount, x2 holds the name and B1:B10 holds the list of amounts and c1:c10 holds the list of...

Why clustered Exchanges always open new network connections with the real IPs?
Hi all the group; For the last two years I've worked in two different big companies dealing with Exchange 2003 in clustered environments (active/passive and active/active configurations) What I've noticed in both two companies is that, when E2K3 is clustered, new network connections ORIGINATED FROM EXCHANGE always appear with the physical IP address of the physical nodes, but not with the virtual IP address of the cluster group. I'll try to explain myself a llitle further: BACKENDS -------------- Physical node #1 Hostname : EXCHANGE1 Physical node #2 Hostname : EXCHANGE2 Virtua...

Can't save item in Calendar
I use Outlook to track client dates, etc. I tried to save one tonight and it wouldn't let me save it. Is there a limit of the number of items you can save in a calendar? Help. Thank you. safetymom123 <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote: > I use Outlook to track client dates, etc. I tried to save one > tonight and it wouldn't let me save it. Is there a limit of the > number of items you can save in a calendar? Help. Thank you. Define "wouldn't let". A calendar can hold at least 65,000 items in any version of Outlook from the last eight years. -...

VALUE ERROR #3
I have a sheet that is doing a calculation where I get a VALUE error. In cell g5 the calculation is as follows: =if(E5<>0,D5-E5,0) The problem is that E5 also has a calculation that involes text. This is the calculation ''=IF(ISERROR(INDIRECT("'"&TEXT($A7,"dd-mm-yy")&"'!$J$11")),"",INDIRECT("'"&TEXT($A7,"dd-mm-yy")&"'!$J$11")) Thanks in advance for any help. Are the cells D5 and E5 both displaying numeric values? For example, what is the result of = E5*2 and =D5*2?...

Download or Synch Windows Live Calendar to Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have been able to download my mail from hotmail to Entourage by adding an account. However, I have not figured out how to download the Windows live calendar, or I don't see how to view it. Is there a way to view/update my Windows Live Calendar in Entourage? On Nov 28, 8:44=A0pm, Mon...@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: I= ntel Email Client: pop I have been able to download my mail from hotmail to= Entourage by add...