How do I sync multiple Outlook calendars

I have multiple Outlook calendars but only the default calendar is getting
synced with my Blackberry.  How do I sync multiple Outlook calendars?  When I
go to the Blackberry software, it only recognizes the default calendar so I
do not have an option to chose more calendars through the Blackberry software.

The synch software is responsible for what gets synched.  If the Blackberry
does not support it, then you are out of luck.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Katherine asked:

| I have multiple Outlook calendars but only the default calendar is
| getting synced with my Blackberry.  How do I sync multiple Outlook
| calendars?  When I go to the Blackberry software, it only recognizes
| the default calendar so I do not have an option to chose more
| calendars through the Blackberry software.

0
Milly
1/1/2010 9:46:17 PM
if you are using the desktop manager, you can add more calendars to the sync
list - you need to go into the configuration screen to add more.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Katherine" <Katherine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have multiple Outlook calendars but only the default calendar is getting
> synced with my Blackberry.  How do I sync multiple Outlook calendars?
> When I
> go to the Blackberry software, it only recognizes the default calendar so
> do not have an option to chose more calendars through the Blackberry
> software.

0
Diane

Change Calendar Week Number in Outlook 2007
How can I change the week number in Outlook 2007? Currently it shows this as week six (February 1st, 2010) but it is actually week five. Thanks. Tools, options, calendar options. Change the first week of the year. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of...

How to combine multiple FRx Specification Sets for different companies
I need to combine all different companies' FRx Specification Set files (.tdb) into a server, in which those different Spec Sets have some Row or Column names are the same and some are not. I worry that if after I have combine all the Spec Set files (.tdb) then all the Row & columns names will be mixed and for those with same name will be over-written. Before this, all the existing FRx users have their own Spec Set, but this time I need to combine. Please advise me the best way to do it and also it can control and limit access certain users to generate the FRx reports of ...

Outlook Duplicate Messages
Everytime I receive email in Outlook, I get two duplicate messages. I just imported my account from OE to Outlook, and think this may be the root of the problem. Help! Thanks! There is a config option when you import that allows for duplicates plus two other options. This option is when you see the dialog box for where you want to put the imported e-mails. Question for you. Can you tell me how you imported you contacts/address book ie the .wab file? I am in a real mess. Hope it helps->>>> FireGuy >-----Original Message----- >Everytime I receive email in Outloo...

Outlook Delegates
Is there a way to determine what delegates and permissions have been set for each mailbox in an organization, without going and touching each workstation's to pull up Outlook and see? We had an executive that left his inbox open to the world. I know this is a training issue, but I was just wondering if there was a way to get a report of all delegates/permissions on mailboxes... Thanks in advance for the answer... -- Larry On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:29:02 -0700, Larry <lcolbert@esd.wa.gov.(do not spam)> wrote: >Is there a way to determine what delegates and permissions ha...

multiple workbooks #2
I would like to see multiple workbooks individually at the bottom of the screen. I used to be able to see this but now I just have an Excel icon at the bottom, along with the other programs that are running (i.e., Word). Is there a way to be able to see all open workbooks without opening another instance of Excel? As it is now, I have to toggle between books via Ctrl-Tab. When all the workbooks are visible I was able to scroll via Alt-Tab. Thanks. Hi Pat Tools>Options>View Change the Windows in Taskbar -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl ...

Outlook pst break up?
Hello, Is there any sort of automated PST Break up scripts, etc that anyone knows of for outlook? I sometimes get multiple issues at the same time where its just the pst needs to be broken down. I would rather have a script to do these save break the sub folders up in alphabetical order into pst's. anyone see anything like this? I remeber awhile ago seeing this somewhere but not sure where.. This way I can work on more technical issues besides spending time at a desktop breaking a PST when I could set it automatically to break up and come back to a finished PST then just pop them onto ...

Outlook Creating Sync Problem Folders.....HELP
When Outlook 2003 perform the send/receive action. My mail comes in/out, however a box pops up showing there was an error. This error then goes into a sync folder as an email. I DID NOT create this folder. If I delete the sync folder, it re-creates itself. Any ideas on how to stop this madness? The sync folder is a system folder that Outlook needs and uses. Would probably be better to address the error, rather than merely trying to hide the reporting mechanism, no? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforl...

Outlook windows error message
Everytime I close Outlook I get a Windows error message "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Then in the body of meesage there is a check in a box to restart Outlook. How do I get rid of this error. Outlook seems to run. Thank you. Do you have any details on the error? "Corky D" <astroman707@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eHveft4kFHA.2860@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Everytime I close Outlook I get a Windows error message "Microsoft Outlook > has encountered a problem and needs to close....

Single handler for multiple controls
I think I want what, in VB, is called a Control Array. I know it can be done in VC++6 but I don't know the details of how. I have a dialog with buttons for the days of the month. I want a single handler for all of the buttons which will recieve the control Id of the actual button that was pressed. How do I achieve this? TIA, --- Al. you can use the ON_COMMAND_RANGE(commandid_start, commandid_end, commandhandler) message map for this. the prototype of the command handler is void OnMyButtons(UINT nID). the function paramer nID will contain the ID of the selected button. > you can...

POS Sync After Every Z Report
Hi All~ I'm wondering if it's the expected behavior to have a POS on another station sync every time a Z report is ran? Should the database sync every time? I thought only when the POS was in offline status. I don't believe the POS is offline everyday, but everyday when we take a Z report, the database syncs with the POS with the database. Is this expected? Hi Jerry, It syncs every z because there may be changes to the items, taxes and other databases. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0411161303.32f35868@posting.googl...

Remote sync
Is there a software out there that I can use to either remote sync my Outlook contact and calendar from my office to my home pc, or remotely update the calendar to my home pc without connecting to an exchange server. I have a standalone desktop running xp and connecting to a cable modem at home and I want to update my outlook calendar and contact from the office(T1 line). I will buy any device that will do the job. Ipaq, Palm or AT&T blackberry 7210 or anything works. If there is no software to do this, is it possible to do it with any other solution. Any suggestion will be very greatly a...

Outlook 2007 and digital certificates
Hello, I've been using Outlook 2007 for a while with a digital certificate I have from Comodo. It is annoying how every signed e-mail I sent, Outlook has to ask me _twice_ about granting access to the certificate in order to send _any_ e-mail I want to sign. I have already trusted the certificate using the Trust Center in Outlook but it doesn't help. If the window for granting/denying access showed up only once I would not be bothered at all, but why twice? I didn't have this problem in Outlook Express nor in Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to fix this? I'd be very thank...

OneNote sync no linger syncs
I have oneNote 2007 installed on Laptop with Windows Vista. It has been syncing with my Pocket PC but it no longer does. Updates on either device are not carried to the other. I have uninstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC with no effect. What should I do? Thanks ....and I assume you REinstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC? What OS is the Pocket PC running? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazo...

Changing font style/size/color/etc for multiple series in a chart?
I have a stacked bar chart (but note applies to all charts) that I have added data labels to in Excel 2007. However, the data labels are the wrong font size and color. When I go to format data labels in the "Labels" section of the Chart Tools/Layout ribbon, there is no apparent option to change font. I can right click on a single series and change it, but doing that for every series in a complex chart seems ludicrous. Is there any way to change the font for multiple series in one step? The same holds true for changing the number format or any other characteristic for m...

Multiple E-mail Address for 1 User with Forwarding
Is it possible to create 2 E-mail addresses for one user and have the 2nd forward to the first? TIA. -- Regards, Allan C They are currently running Exchange Server 5.5 sp4. The scenario is that one user is receiving a lot of Spam. He would like to change his E-mail address * now * before he can contact everyone. Even if he did, some people will send to his old address by mistake. So, we would like to have 2 addresses running concurrently so nothing drops in the bit bucket. We would like to have the first address (with the Spam) forward to the 2nd so that he doesn't have to login ...

Print random invoices from multiple batches in one step
Hi, I am looking for a way to print random invoices (invoice #s separted by commas) in one step. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks If you are on v10, you can use the Sales Transactions List from the Navigation Bar (Click on Sales, then select All Sales Transactions) to pick specific invoice numbers. You may then click on the Print Documents option under the Actions toolbar on the ribbon to print those specific documents. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at...

Query using multiple listbox selections
In Access2002, I have a form with a listbox, where a user can select multiple line items. I'd like to pass all of the selections into a query, so that the associated report will contain data for all the items selected, rather than generating individual reports for each line item. How can I do that please? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! I've been using this syntax up to now: For Each valCount In ctl.ItemsSelected ---- Open the report and print it Next valCount where "ctl" is the listbox control. This function will do what you want: Private Func...

Deleting Messages in Outlook #2
This may the most basic question anybody's posted here in a while, but I'm having trouble with deleting messages in Outlook on my new work account and going directly to the next time-based message. I've got my messages sorted based on time in descending order like this: E-mail 1 - arrived at 12:00 E-mail 2 - arrived at 12:01 E-mail 3 - arrived at 12:02 E-mail 4 - arrived at 12:03 and so on. But if I open 12:00, and then click the X to delete it, it should go on to the 12:01 message, but it doesn't. It takes me back to the Inbox/Preview Pane view. However, if I look at 12:03...

Moving cursor to identical cells across multiple sheets
This post is a follow up query to John Dawson's post of 10/28/2005, in which he asked how to move the cursor from an individual item (eg one of a list of football teams, arranged in alphabetical order) in a column of Sheet 1, to the same item in a similar column on the next sheet. However, in the second sheet the items are in a different order (eg this might be the league positions of the teams on the first sheet). Stef vey kindly provided the following macro which did the job perfectly: Sub Teamfind() Dim keresrng As Range csapat = ActiveCell.Value Sheets("Positio...

Multiple email accounts #8
I need to know how to set up multiple email accounts in Outlook 2000 (on Win XP) so that I may send/receive mail in each of them separately. Goto tools options mail setup Add new email account you can have many accounts in outlook. Second option use control panel tick the mail option add more accounts there. >-----Original Message----- >I need to know how to set up multiple email accounts in >Outlook 2000 (on Win XP) so that I may send/receive mail >in each of them separately. >. > Dear Mimi, in which mode did you install Outlook 2000? IMO (Internet Mail Only) or...

Outlook 2007 Backup Command not showing up
After downloading and installing the Personal Folders Backup Tool, the Backup command is not showing up under the File menu. I'm using Outlook 2007 in a Win7 environment. It all worked fine on Outlook 2002 in a Win XP environment. Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance. You can just close Outlook and copy the PST file instead. tipep wrote: > After downloading and installing the Personal Folders Backup Tool, the Backup > command is not showing up under the File menu. I'm using Outlook 2007 in a > Win7 environment. It all worked fine on Outlook 2002 in a Win...

Outlook not syncing correctly
Hi Friday I had a nasty disk failure of a server which services a small network, it has only about 5 users. It's the only server in the AD, running as DC ofcourse, W2003 Sp1, Exchange 2003 Sp2. The disk was dead as dead can be. So the disaster recovery plan kicks in... yeah right. Last good tape turned out to be from august 15th 2005. Don't get me started on why. I put in a new disk, installed W2003 SP1 eval edition (only cd arround), restored from tape the c-drive, system state and exchange. After a few reboots solving minor issues about WMI etc, I started checking my mailboxes. Wit...

outlook 2000 #116
Hi, Thanx in advance for the help. I'm using Outlook 2000 on windows 98. Just recently it has started opening e-mail really slowly. Also, sometimes the dropdown menus are slow to respond. It is making me nuts. Any ideas? All of my other programs seem to be operating ok. ...

sync
I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew calendar. Can some body guide me? Thanks AN AN wrote: > I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my > outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to > sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew > calendar. Can some body guide me? > > Thanks > > AN Hi - might want to post in a PocketPC / Activesync group f...

Bills Summary out of Sync with MSN Bill Pay
I am currently using Money 2006 Deluxe. I am currently using MSN Bill Pay as my online bill pay service. I have noticed over the last few months of using Money 2006 (and this happened with 2005, though not as frequently) that the Bills Summary gets out of sync with my MSN Bill Pay. Basically, it will show bills due in February of 2006 when they are due in October 2005. It throws off the cash flow since the cash flow uses the data from the Bills Summary. I can check the settings in MSN Bill Pay and the payment dates are correct. The only way to "fix" this problem is to re-...