how do i sort my 2003 outlook reminders chronoLOGICALLY?

My reminders are totally out of order.  clicking  "Due In" it doesn't resort.
 Anyway to put them in chronological order?

Linking Outlook fields from the "Contact Folder" to a custom form in Outlook...
Using Exchange Server 2003/Outlook 2003, we have created a custom Help Desk form in Outlook. We would like the ability to link specific fields from the Contacts Folder (Example B), in a drop-down list box if possible. We are far from knowing that something like this is even possible. Would appreciate *any* suggestions. Thank you. ...

Where's the Sort by New Message option?

Outlook 2002 Contact Phone Number Field Formatting
Why don't phone numbers entered in the phone number contact fields on Outlook 2002 automatically format to include the paren's and hyphens? If this is suppose to happen, what is the setting to make it happen? They do here and always have. What are you seeing? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer mike <michael.kelner@fmr.com> asked: | Why don't phone numbers entered in the phone number | contact fields on Outlook 2002 automatically format to | include th...

Sorting

How to sort account list?

Office 2003 collapse without any message
Before I turn mad, does anyone know what do do with a situation like this? I have one user, xp sp3, office 2003, with only local profil (important!) and a terminalserver-profile. Suddently she experianced that when she started typing in word, office just disappeared. Gone - word, Outlook - no message, nothing left. Just closed. I have noticed though, that if she uses word when Outlook has not been started, it works fine, so that's my work-around. But we can not go on like this. I started reading and tested all possible solutions I could find. Nothing worked. I have d...

Outlook 2003/Lotus Notes Issue
Hi All, I have been having this outgoing problem with receiving emails from Lotus Notes. It seems to only be a problem when I got replies from a Lotus Notes system. When I open up the reply, the only think I see in Outlook 2003 is my original message and nothing else. I have tried changing the format to HTML, Rich Text, Text, etc and still get the error. Any ideas? Thanks, FF Are you using Outlook Connector for Domino? "frequent_flyer" <frequent_flyer@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:4044e78c$0$63376$9a6e19ea@news.newshosting.com... > Hi All, > > I have been...

Exchange 2003 Services
How do you correctly stop and start exchange 2003 services from a batch file? I want to run a stop.bat and then a start.bat so Veritas 9.x can do an automatic flat file backup. Thanks, Scott net stop msexchangesa /y net stop msexchangesa /y net stop msexchangesa /y Issue the command three times inside the batch file to ensure the services are indeed stopped. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;263094 has a list of the internal exch services. net start nameofservice to start it Be sure you are doing full online backups as well of the store to clear the transact...

Aim and Outlook Express
Why does Outlook Express all of the sudden start my Instant Messanger? Did I change something without knowing it? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosoft.p...

Row names will not move with sort

sorts not sorting

Citrix Outlook Client?
Hi all, Any ideas if the Outlook Client is available for the laptop version? I'm assuming no, but thought I'd ask. I know there is one available for desktop. HELP? Thanks. ...

Demoting a 2003 Domain Controller Hosting SQL Server
We have a 2-node Windows Server 2003 cluster, with both nodes as domain controllers and running clustered SQL Server 2003. I realise this goes against all good practice, and that is partly why I am trying to do the following. We additionally have two Windows Server 2008 R2 domain member servers, which we wish to make domain controllers. We then wish to demote the two existing WS2003 DCs. Is there any reason why I wouldn't be able to demote the 2003 DCs whilst they are hosting SQL Server 2003? I can stop the instance service, but I wouldn't want to uninstall SQL Serv...

Exch 5.5 to 2003 upgrade question
Exch 5.5 to 2003 upgrade question We are running one (1) Exchange 5.5 server on a Windows NT 4.0 box and would like to migrate over to a new box running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. I understand that I must first upgrade my NT 4.0 domain to Active Directory and DNS (so let's just say that I have done that). I will install Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 on a NEW box and join the Exchange 5.5 site. After that I will do a move mailbox to start moving people over to the new mail server. Here is my question: Let's say that my 5.5 server has 300 mailboxes that I have to move...

installed earthinktotalaccess 2004 problems with outlook
Just installed the above. Have had earthlink with no problems. The settings are correct, did the auto set e- mail and checked. I also use the outlook express which sends and recieves fine. but my regular outlook, when I hit "send/recieve" it days "operation failed". When I"m in an e-mail and send it, it sends and is fine. I have the e-mail to auto check every 3 minutes and I'll get e- mail then, it is just when I manually hit send and recieve it "operation fails" me. I Have windows XP professional on a Dell 8400 computor. Outlook 2002. Ear...

import- number- sort?

Outlook 2003 #29
Short question regarding Outlook 2003: Messages are automatically marked as read when I've been viewing them in the preview pane. In Outlook Express I know this is a setting, but in Outlook 2003 I can't find this setting. Does anyone know where to maintain this? Thanks in advance, Ruud. Tools, Options, Other, Reading Pane. You can make changes there. Jason Nall "Ruud" <NOREPLY@ruuddejong.nl> wrote in message news:7d408$3fb22e20$3e15ec2d$22535@nf1.news-service.com... > Short question regarding Outlook 2003: > > Messages are automatically marked as read...

How to upgrade Office XP Professional to Publisher 2003?
I would welcome some advice on buying the right software so that I can use Publisher. We are using Microsoft Office xp Professional (for eligible students/teachers). Publisher 2003 can be bought as a standalone and will work nicely with Office XP. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Agamemnon's mum" <Agamemnon's mum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:252B1A47-6645-4A05-9D63-3B47D81F13C0@microsoft.com... >I would welcome some advice on buying the right software so that I can us...

Outlook Sending Unathorized Mail
Several times now, what I start Outlook, it will try to send a couple pieces of mail. But I have no mail in the outbox and cannot find these messages it's trying to send. This sounds like a virus, but all my virus software says I'm clean and I've got all the security updates installed. Any ideas? Thanks. It sounds like read receipts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.gro...

2003 Crash and Drop Down Boxes
I have two problems... I have a software package for wineries that I have had for about 11 years. The first program I never had any problems. As the program and the user base grew, I needed to add a Point Of Sale interface, which is much more complicated than the original invoice. Along the way the application began crashing. It was always during a change that cause the intire form to recalculate. I minimized the problem by not haveing some of the fields recalcualte except on demand - meaning I added a button which did the form calculations on request and not when the form(s) were ...

Stop people from seeing read request in Microsoft Outlook 2003
I have a couple people, at our company, who want to send messages to our Sales staff, with read receipts, but they don't want the Sales group to get prompted for the read receipt. They just want the read receipt to automatically be returned. This way they can avoid having sales people deny the request and allow the other two people the ability to see if Sales is reading the required materials. In other words, how do we stop recipients from seeing read request in Microsoft Outlook 2003? We are running Microsoft Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition, for our mail server and Office 2003 on the...

sorting macro #3

Outlook
A few days ago Outlook 2003 (with SP2 installed) had to be closed for not responding. It then came up next time without the viewing pane (an unusual occurrence). Today I was unable to access my Inbox folders. I have run scanpst.exe, which carries on to the end when it asks to "repair" when it hangs and does nothing. My pst file is less than 2Gb. I was also unable to access or send mail. Reading the posts I set up a new profile, identila to the old one bt with a new name and was then able to send received mail, but now new folders Inbox/Unread mail/Follow up/Sent items appear in the...

Create Outlook profile silent
Does someone know how to create a Outlook 2002 Profile silent without any GUI from .prf file. I used the /importprf Switch from Outlook but this starts also Outlook itself what i do not want. Regards MArtin Outlook 2002 should support the same ImportPRF registry value as Outlook = 2003. See = http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011364251033.aspx, the = section at the end of the article.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 ...