How do I recover deleted calendar event? Outlook 2007

I accidentally deleted a recurring event in outlook when syncing with my
phone. Have tried looking online but could not find any relevent help.

Mik

If its not in the deleted items folder, you'll need to restore a backup copy
as its deleted for good.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"webchimp" <webchimp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I accidentally deleted a recurring event in outlook when syncing with my
> phone. Have tried looking online but could not find any relevent help.
>
> Mik

0
Diane

deleting info within a cell
I would like to delete ' and an s in a set of numbers within a cell how do you efficently do this through out a data set. (example 344'6s = 3446 in cell only) -- jkc Find ' and replace with blank, then again with the s jkc wrote: > I would like to delete ' and an s in a set of numbers within a cell how do > you efficently do this through out a data set. (example 344'6s = 3446 in > cell only) Hi, do you always have ' and s in your data if yes highlight the data, press CTRL H find what enter ', then in replace with don't enter...

Outlook appearance
My "subject", "CC" and "from" fields have disappeared when opening/sending a new message. How do I get them back? That would depend on your Outlook version and the editor you are using, neither of which you mentioned. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Simonis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:035401c39b53$8e15cc90$a401280a@phx.gbl... > My "subject", "CC" and "from" fields have disappeared when > opening/sending a new message. How do I get them back? ...

Forcing a view on a public calendar
Good morning. A query for you. We have set up a calendar in "Public Folders", and want to set the default view for this particular calendar to five minute interval. Is there any way of setting this as a default either at the server end (Exchange 2003), or rolling out a default setting to all clients (mostly Outlook 2003)? Many thanks. -- Thomas Rushton Leeds, UK "Thomas Rushton" <ThomasRushton@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns980A6F37039AATRxyzzyplughgmail@193.42.231.152... > Good morning. > > A query for you. We have set up a calendar in &qu...

How do you recover a parameter?
Hello, I would like to execute an excel file, for example, with a file name file.xls zz.txt And afterwards, in that file, I would like to recover the name zz.txt. Could you please help me? Thanks. Dave, I'm not sure what you mean by "execute" the Excel file, or "recover the name." It sounds as though you want to make a txt file from the xls file. If so, you'll need to open it in Excel, then do File - Save As, with the file type set to txt. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- &...

outlook xp recovered data - from CD
I just received a CD with all of my recovered outlook xp data from a failed hard drive: how do I move/copy/transfer the recovered Calendar, address book and contacts, personal folders, and emails from the data recovery CD to my existing Outlook folders? Where does that data reside on my new hard drive (windows xp pro oper system)? Would very much appreciate any help. Thanks. "kevinh" <kevin.hefner@aps.com> wrote in message news:0c7601c3b8f4$d417b3c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I just received a CD with all of my recovered outlook xp > data from a failed hard drive: ho...

Not receiving email in outlook
Help!! Pc challenged here. I'm sending mail in Outlook with no problem, but not receiving any new or return mail. Running XP, SP2. Do you get any errors when you try to receive mail? Also, you mention XP. Is that your OS or version of Outlook? "Paula" <Paula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BBE654FB-4900-4D6F-BC77-DFFF4F944191@microsoft.com... > Help!! Pc challenged here. I'm sending mail in Outlook with no problem, > but > not receiving any new or return mail. Running XP, SP2. Hi Vince, and thank you for responding. XP is my ...

Recover live calendars?
Someone was helping me cleanup an old laptop and they deleted important calendars from my WLM. I have months worth of appointments and need some help/instructions. Thanks (I hope) Did you sign in to Live services in WLM? It will not say Sign in below the Close X if you are signed in. calendar.live.com will have the calendars that will sync back to WLM the next time you connect with WLM. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "nimbus" <nimbus@live.com> wrote in message news:CDFEEBEA-D031-4B0B-AECC-58F904E3E601@microsoft.com... > Someone was helping ...

Cannot delete Sent Items #2
I can't delete some of the older files from my Sent Items folder. Basically everything dated 12/7/2004 and earlier will not delete. I get an error message that says "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." I've restarted and still get the same error. I even restarted the computer as well. Anybody got any ideas? thanks, Richard Are you able to right-click on an individual email and delete it? Have you tried opening Outlook in safe mode and then deleting the sent items: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howt...

I can't seem to get Outlook 2007 working
I am running Office 2007 with Vista. I have recently tried to get Outlook 2007 working but when I use the wizard to set it up with POP3 etc and the usual incoming server details (which are all correct) it won't accept my password/login for my mail server. I know it is all correct but it just won't go on to set up. Any ideas? In article <A6D9D38F-2CC7-4B6B-82B4-D186D8761C3F@microsoft.com>, Richard@discussions.microsoft.com says... > > I am running Office 2007 with Vista. I have recently tried to get Outlook > 2007 working but when I use the wizard to set ...

Outlook Font Size Incorrect
I'm having a problem with the font size in Outlook 2002 appearing too small. It's set for 10pt arial in the configuration but appears to be only about 5 or 6 pts on the screen. When a test message is sent it's the correct size on the recipient's screen. I've gone through all of the settings and have compared them to another machine that is working properly. All appears to be the same. Have also run the Detect and Repair function. My operating system is Windows 2k Professional. Any help is appreciated. ...

Outlook client displaying different folders than web client
CRM 3.0 Outlook client security issue: We limited security for several users to only see certain folders. This works fine on the web client but in their Outlook client they see all the folders. We have done everything we can think of to fix this including a fresh install of the CRM Outlook client on a new machine and still have same issue. Has anyone seen this before or have any ideas? ...

HELP!!! Deleting all transactions
I get an error when I try to "delete all transactions" from the "Store" then "Database" menu. the error says "Could not truncate table "VitalAuthorization" becase table does not exist in database." If it's RMS, the table name is VisaNetAuthorizaion, not VitalAuthorization. <jjames@rmegroup.net> wrote in message news:1172177341.668792.19840@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... >I get an error when I try to "delete all transactions" from the > "Store" then "Database" menu. the error says "Could ...

Can't delete file in Outlook express outbox
I have a large email file in my outbox that won't send and I can' delete it -- PhoenixVP ----------------------------------------------------------------------- PhoenixVPC's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=468 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187101402 PhoenixVPC, you wrote on Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:46:14 -0500: > I have a large email file in my outbox that won't send and I can't > delete it. Close Outlook Express and search for the file "Outbox.dbx" on your system. Delete it an restart OE. Best Regards Christian Goeller -...

outlook errror msg
I received the following error msg when trying to send a msg in Outlook 2k2. "An internal support function returned an error" I tried to do a search on KB, but could not find anything. This is the first time I have received this message. Thanks! Seth ...

Deleting a transaction in Admin
Can someone tell me how to delete a transaction in the admin. Here's the story, employee helped a customer with a return and ended up oweing the customer money. Our policy is to give the return on a gift card. the employee forgot to add a gift card item and just swiped the card on the tender screen. Since that didn't work she just gave the customer cash back. Now my x report says that we accepted funds for on a gift card and my cash is short that amount. I would like to just delete the whole transaction and redo as if I was giving the customer cash back so all my numbers a...

Excel 2007
When you set reverse categories for the horizontal axis, I noticed that the legend (which I normally placed at the bottom of the chart), did not correspondingly reverse. Is this WAD (working as designed) ? If not, how can i overcome this as the reader would have to mentally "remap" the legend to the bar chart. Thanks very much. Hi, Reversing the Axis categories will not effect the legend order. To do that you need to change the Series Order. In 2007 this is none via the Select Data Source dialog. Chart Tools > Design > Data > Select Data. Use the Up/Down arrows in the...

Hiding Dbase 111 Records Marked for Deletion
I will be linking several Dbase 111 Tables into a MS Access 2003 Table. Can records that are marked for deletion be hidden? I would add a field for Archive - Yes/No. Bring the data in separately and those marked as 'Delete' set the Archive to Yes. In your queries use criteria on the Archive field. -- Build a little, test a little. "nevw" wrote: > I will be linking several Dbase 111 Tables into a MS Access 2003 Table. > Can records that are marked for deletion be hidden? > ...

Outlook Web Access Web Administration
I have downloaded the Outlook Web Access Web Administration package, installed it onto a Windows XP machine that is part of the same domain as the Exchange 2003 server we are running. I have ASP.net, .NET, IIS all running. When I attempt to connect to our Exchange server, I get a "page not found" error. When I connect to my own machine, I get a broken page with lots malformed XML. I have read the Readme, read numerous postings online, and I cannot seem to find anyone else that is having the same difficulty in getting to Outlook Web Access Web Administration to run properly...

Excel
I want to quickly delete unwanted rows from a file. I can use a custom filter to "hide" the unwanted rows, but I'd like to delete those rows. Any suggestions. Instead of hiding the unwanted rows, filter to show ONLY those rows. Then select and delete the visible rows. "rook" wrote: > I want to quickly delete unwanted rows from a file. I can use a custom > filter to "hide" the unwanted rows, but I'd like to delete those rows. > > Any suggestions. You need to choose a filter option which displays only the unwanted rows (i.e. the oppos...

Outlook XP Menu Locks
Odd issue has just popped up. Outlook XP on a few different computers this week all ahve gotten the same issue. While working in a new email, or while a few emails or drafts are open, the toolbars and menus all become locked. Can't click on any of them. Hot keys like Ctrl + C don't work either. The only option is to close down all of the drafts or messages opened to get it working again. This just started this past week and is happening on multiple machines. What is weird, we have Access 97 on these computers as well. It too is doing the same behaviour while c...

Outlook Rules doesn't allow deletion.
Outlook Rule that I ask to permanently delete a message before I even view it says I don't have appropriate permissions to perform the task. I am the only user and am listed as administrator. I'm sure you've seen this before and I think I had it corrected .... once .... before I had to do a full factory recovery in past months. Would you be kind if you know the answer and direct me? Thanks a gazillion! XP Outlook 2003 on Toshiba Laptop using Student and Teacher Edition. Thanks, jack -- -- Jack da Shack ...

Attachments in Outlook express #4
Does anyone know what to do when everytime you get sent an attachment it says "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachment" It is happening with all kinds of attachments for example word. I know these attachments are safe and do not contain viruses. How do I view them? Albert <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know what to do when everytime you get sent > an attachment it says "OE removed access to the following > unsafe attachment" It is happening with all kinds of > attachments for example word. I know these att...

Recover !!
Ok i updated my old outlook and because it was too much for my system (like all windows updates) i uninstalled oulook then reinstalled the old version now i have none of my old emails and there not in my hotmail either and they were going into both, hotmail and my outlook ~ so can anyone help me? or is it lost forever What is the version of your old Outlook? Try to search *.pst file "Robin" <rwtsr1@msn.com> wrote in message news:cb4101c48a4c$21dfd000$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Ok i updated my old outlook and because it was too much > for my system (like all windows upda...

how do i set up outlook expres inside a company and set my email
need immidiate action What has this to do with Word? Ask your company IT support. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "sukanta" <sukanta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDFAAD93-EBF4-4FBE-A407-29066C1968DE@microsoft.com... > need i...

2000 to outlook 2003
how do I get all my settings from outlook 2000 to outlook 2003 Dear, You may need your PST file and Archive folder files and also, (you may need to locate your pst and archive folder files in your harddisk) The following is not necessary - but if you get it, then useful outcmd.dat - Registered Microsoft Exchange extensions (.dat) Outlook.srs - Send/Receive settings (.srs) Outlook.NK2 - Outlook contacts nicknames (.nk2) Outlook.xml - Navigation Pane settings (.xml) Outlook.NK2 may be of special interest because it contains the e-mail address nicknames that may not be stored on the Contacts f...