Hanging Resource Calendar - Outlook 2007

Hanging Resource Calendar - Outlook 2007
on Vista Enterprise

Has generic resources hanging on outlook profile.  If send meeting request
from the resource calendar, says "Person's name on behalf of the Calendar"

Is there a way to get the from field added, like when do a new message, you
can have a From field and it sent from the resource.
Want same From options for new meeting request.
Can't find anywhere to get this option

Can this be done please help.  Thanks

I figured it out.

"Nadine" wrote:

> Hanging Resource Calendar - Outlook 2007
> on Vista Enterprise
>
> Has generic resources hanging on outlook profile.  If send meeting request
> from the resource calendar, says "Person's name on behalf of the Calendar"
>
> Is there a way to get the from field added, like when do a new message, you
> can have a From field and it sent from the resource.
> Want same From options for new meeting request.
> Can't find anywhere to get this option
>
> Can this be done please help.  Thanks

Access 2007 View Object Properties in Navigation Pane gone?
I have the automatic update function enabled. A few weeks ago, I noticed that in Access 2007, in the navigation pane, viewing all access objects by object type, the Properties, which display below the date modified, is no longer there. I went to Access Options > Current Database > Navigation and the option to view properties is no longer there. Has it moved to somewhere else, am I not looking in the right place, or has this feature been taken away? "kathnh" <kathnh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EAFD291-4B78-4FE5-B360-BDC79D533D...

Problems I got from collecting data feature of Access 2007
I at first think the collect data through Outlook in Access 2007 is very interesting. But I tried it in multiple platforms, seems like it doesn't always work fine. I got the following problems: 1. There is always having delay to receive the email from the sender. Some of the email addresses haven't received any email from the sender so far. 2. The e-mail client has to support HTML. The SENDMAIL developed by Google which my school is using doesn't support this, I guess. When I try to reply the receiving email, the content body is blank; the form cannot be displayed. 3. Even ...

Calculating hours per week spent by a resource
Dear Excel-lent users, Could you please help me with the following challenge ? In Row 2 (B2:AC2) I have the numbers of the week starting from 1 till 28 In Column 1 (A3:A24) I have the names of the resources Per week I fill in the hours per resources for different tasks, so one name will occur multiple times in Column 1. The hours are filled in in the Area B3:AC24. Now I want to know per week how many hours 1 resource is booked. Could you please help me with a formula to calculate this? Thank you very much !! Jaydubs ! One way: Create another sheet with a unique ...

User Cant Create Items in Public Calendar
Hi, We are running Windows Server 2003 Small Business Server Edition with Exchange 2003 version. One of my user cant create entries in Public Calendar folder. How can I fix it? Please help. Thanks, Rana Have the user right click the pf, properties, go to summary tab, what is the permissions that the user has? James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 14, 12:58 pm, "ITPro07" <akun...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > We are running Windows Server 2003 Small Business Server Edition with > Exchange 2003 version. One of my...

Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang mod
My iexplore gets stuck from time to time mostely when opening new tabs. I'm on Windows XP. Help me. Included the error: ==================================================== Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Hang Event Category: (101) Event ID: 1002 Date: 03/03/2010 Time: 11:36:20 User: N/A Computer: PASTERNAK-PC Description: Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: ...

How to set publisher 2007 as default program...
I have publisher 2007 and 2003 installed on my computer (my company wants to keep the old version in case the new version doesnt work out). Everytime I open one of my Publisher (.pub) files, it opens in Publisher 2003. My question is, how do I set all my .pub files to open in Publisher 2007 not 2003. I have searched high and low and cannot find an answer. I have already attempted set the program default, but it does nothing. (I Right-clicked, properties, Change Default program... Publisher 2007 is not listed. I browsed for the .exe file for Publisher 2007 (which has the same name as th...

removing horizontal error bars in excel 2007 chart
when using excel 2007, in scatter charts. I can't seem to specify only y-axis (vertical) error bars. The dialogue box states vertical error bars, but horizontal ones are also added? Any hints? Hi, Unfortunately adding both sets of error bars is how xl2007 currently works. Once you have the error bars displayed you will need to select the horizontal error bars and delete them. Cheers Andy trueblu wrote: > when using excel 2007, in scatter charts. I can't seem to specify only > y-axis (vertical) error bars. The dialogue box states vertical error bars, > but horizon...

Resource Mailbox and Licenses
Hi I wish to create Mailboxes for Resources in Microsoft Exchange 2003 (SBS 2003). I have followed an article which mentions that I create new users which will be the Resources. I am wondering if this will affect my Microsoft Licenses? Can you also help me to understand if I can create a separate OU for the Resources outside of the MyBusiness OU and still have the Mailboxes created as this is what I have done but the Mailboxes have not appeared yet in the Exchange System Manager. Thanks Dominic - Licensing questions are best answered by your software vendor. Having said that, Exchange ...

Calendar as Desktop page
Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar my Desktop Page? Right now I have a photo but would prefer to have the Calendar be the page so I can see what I have to do today. Thanks in advance for the help ! Sorry. I forgot to mention.....Outlook 2000 "Bubey" <catlov@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:OnowhrcwJHA.4956@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar my Desktop Page? Right now I have a photo but would prefer to have the Calendar be the page so I can see what I have to do today. Thanks in advance for the help ! http://digidashlive.co...

Help--Calendar Assistant won't install
My calendar won't print in the month view. I'm trying to install the assistant and get stuck when the message says "Outlook must be closed" It is closed, and I also checked the start-up menu. I've checked programs in the Control Panel and Calendar Printing Assistant isn't there. I'm using Visa, and Office 2007 Enterprise. Would appreciate help with this. Thank you. Sorry. Answered my own question. I finally after, say, 58 attempts to install this program, I opened Task Manager, and indeed, there were two OUTLOOK.EXE. files running in the backgro...

Word hangs when I try to insert accented character
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel have recently installed Office 2004 on a new macbook pro running 0S 10.5.3. it's been working fine but today i've been working on a word document and when i tried to insert a foreign character (an � - e with an accent) it just hangs and i have to force quit. is this a compatibility problem, or is there any way to work around it ? thanks <webstar@officeformac.com> wrote: Hi, > have recently installed Office 2004 on a new macbook pro running 0S > 10.5.3. > > it's been working fi...

Crashes in Access 2007
In Access 2007, if you open 2 related tables, Access crashes. Any solution or similar experience by anone? ...

Access 97 database from Access 2007 machine?
I have 7-8 machines running Access 97 happily . . .and a new machine with Access 2007 that I wish to just run the database for now. Will convert the database when I can get all machines upgraded. Is that possible?. . .the permissions messages that come up are confusing me. I use security thru a ..mdw file as well. ...

View tasks on Calendar
Okay, this is pretty simple. I would like to see all of my tasks listed in the monthly or weekly calendars, by day, not off to the side is a separate list. Is this possible? Drag and drop your tasks to the calendar. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, loopydooler asked: | Okay, this is pretty simple. I would like to see all of my tasks | listed in the...

Hang
My Outlook always hang whenever I open it... Any idea on how to fix this? I tried to repair using the installer or even reinstalling But, it doesn't seem to work Chris Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls how the toolbars display. When it becomes corrupted, it will cause Outlook to hang because it cannot create the too...

Publisher 2007 custom paper size question
Multiple Questions about Page Sizes - 1. How do I delete/remove unused page size files/objects? 2. How do I revise an existing page size file/object without creating a new page size file/object? There is a drop down in the page size, you can click delete. You can only delete one at a time. The built-in page setups will have the delete dimmed, you cannot accidently delete them. I don't think you can revise a page with creating a new file. I've had as many as 20 new size setups created when I am trying to figure out stuff. Publisher 2007 page setup is an adventure. -- Mary Saue...

Using mixed Resource Types
With the company we have implemented EPM and infrequently the large complex plans fail to 'publish' into PWA. One of the causes thought is that these plans have both cost and work type resources within the same task. Is it good practice to separate these resource types into different tasks? -- joooles Hello joooles, It seems it's a bad pratice. Please see the posts I noticed several month ago: G�rard Ducouret ------------------------------------ If we assign a Cost resource to a task (as the only one resource on that task) and then we enter some % Complete,...

Enterprise Resource Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to give Project Managers the permission to edit their resources' calendars without giving them the permission to edit all the Enterprise resource data? Thanks for your help Robert -- No, there is no separate permission that allows a manager to only edit their resources' calendars. If a manager can edit the calendar, he/she can edit anything else about the resource. Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of Educational Services msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com http://www.projectserverexperts.com "We write t...

Ms Access 2007 and Ms Sharepoint 2007 (Issue with Attachments)
Hi, I'm running MS Office Enterprise 2007 SP2, MS Sharepoint 2007 SP2 on machines running Windows 2003 Enterprise. My application is simple. I'm linked to several Sharepoint tables (or lists) in a project via MS Access. I have a large table in Access that has attachments and I'm trying to post the attachments to specific records in the Sharepoint List. In all my attempt I receive an error. Run-Time error '3001' Invalid Argument. I've also used the code in this example, and get the same problem. http://blogs.msdn.com/access/archive/2008/...

Money 2007 and on-line updates
I'm an italia user of Money 2007 and I want to disable all the on-line updates of the program (when I start I and when I open the investment and other tab of the program), because the updates haven't italian investment? How it is possible? Thanks in advance -- -�- Gibrus -�- In microsoft.public.money, Gibrus wrote: >I'm an italia user of Money 2007 and I want to disable all the on-line >updates of the program (when I start I and when I open the investment >and other tab of the program), because the updates haven't italian >investment? >How it is possi...

Hanging ???
We have Publisher installed on many pc's around our organization. Most people are running Win 2000 or XP. I have had several calls from people claiming that their pc is hanging while they are working on a file. Only in Publisher. Have you experienced this and know of an answer to solve it?? Thank you!! Any errors? Publisher is more critical about printer drivers, are you all connected to a network printer? Do you have Norton installed? Disable "script blocking". In the options menu disable "Office Plug-ins". -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ htt...

debugger hang
Hi, I am using XP home (with all the critical patches) with VC 5 SP5. After I downloaded the very last critical patch for windows, my debugger sometimes hangs and needs to wait a long time in order to kill the process. Does anyone have the same situation? thanks ...

Does the WLM provide for calendar event notification
Does the WLM provide for calendar event notification -- You must login to Live Services in WLM. The notifications can be setup @ calendar.live.com . -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "msnews" <kevind833@gmail.com> wrote in message news:#zv2IaEnKHA.1544@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Does the WLM provide for calendar event notification > > -- > Calendar event notifications can be accessed on the web via WLM provided you are currently signed on with a given Live ID in WLM Open the WLM Calendar...on the menu select Tools/Deliver my reminders to - ...

Resource Scheduling
I have tried to schedule resources but when I select Tool - Option - Calendar Option - Resource Scheduling I receive the error: "Unable to open folder cause server configuration error". Someone can tell me what I have to configure in exchange server? I have found nothing about this argument! I also installed the Auto Accept Agent because I hoped this helped me but nothing changed... Thank you in advance for your help! ...

Calendar stuff
I have a need to create a calendar form with a few conditions. If the 2nd Tuesday of the month falls in this week, Highlight the entire week in RED. the next week in the month Highlight this week in Yellow, and finally if it's the 2nd week after the 2nd Tuesday Highlight the entire week in Green. can this be done in a calendar control in Excel 2007 ...