Finding old items in Outlook 2003 Calendar

We have recently created a shared Calendar to use as a holiday planner.  I
have entered the history so that a full year can be recorded.  When I do a
find on an individuals name I cannot retrieve anything before the current
date.  Nothing has been archived and I cannot find anything to change in

"pav" <pav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> We have recently created a shared Calendar to use as a holiday planner.  I
> have entered the history so that a full year can be recorded.  When I do a
> find on an individuals name I cannot retrieve anything before the current
> date.  Nothing has been archived and I cannot find anything to change in

It's possible you changed the organizer fields to yourself by entering the
history and so the original organizer won't be in the shared calendar.  How
you moved or copied the data to the shared calendar is useful in being able to
tell.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Find Duplicate names and delate

'the operation failed' error window in outlook 2003?
Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open either. I have to click on the icon a second time and the program opens right away. I have all the latest updates including servicepack 2 Does anybody have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated. Heidi <Heidi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation > failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open > either. I have to click on the i...

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Add space after each numbered or bulleted item
I need to make rather long lists of paragraphs that are several lines long. The numbered list feature forces a new number and a new line upon hitting enter. this is expected behavior. However, I need a space between the items to make each item stand out. In Word if I hit enter again, a new number is issued as expected. However if I arrow up to the first empty space and hit the backspace, the number will be removed, the following number will be changed to next sequential number and the empty line remain. Publisher, however insists on starting a new number sequence. Is there any way to c...

Auto generate Item Lookup Code
Is there a way to Auto generate Item Lookup Code and print barcodes. Most of the items we buy do not have UPC and/or barcode on them. Instead of us creating Item Lookup code for each item, is it possible that the systems will automatically generate the Item Lookup code. That feature is not built into RMS, but it can be done either through SQL Scripting or via an add-in. I think there are a couple of existing add-ins that do this, one is ICreate, which is included in the Fashion Bundle from Retail Realm http://www.retailrealm.us. Like I mentioned, this can also be automated through ...

Menu items added with menu item editor in older versions
Hi! Years ago I created a worksheet with macros that could be run through some extra menu items in the data menu. My customer upgraded to Excel 2000 and now the macro to be run cannot be found because "Module3." must be added to the macro call. Unfortunately the menu editor I used when I created the worksheet is not available any more. Where can I find (and change) the menu entry? Thanks in advance, Michael. Michael, This question was raised a few days back, in this thread http://tinyurl.com/5de3e. Windsurfer LA seemed to have a solution, which you could try him for. -- HTH...

Menu item changed event
I am using TrackPopupMenu() to display a popup menu and allow a user to make a selection. I would like to have an event occur (have a method called) each time the selected item in the menu changes. In other words, as the user moves the mouse up and down the menu, as a menu item becomes selected (not clicked, simply highlighted), I would like an opportunity to take an action (such as display information regarding what will occur if the user selects that menu option). Thanks >I am using TrackPopupMenu() to display a popup menu and allow a user to make >a selection. I would li...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Outlook 2000 just upgraded from outlook express
I have just upgraded from outlook express to outlook 2000. The problem I'm having is that I cannot get by accounts to send and receive. I am able to connect to the internet via my dial up connection and surf the web, but the email send and receive will not work. An error message is displayed 'The server could not be found. (Account: ' Sympatico', POP3 Server: 'pop1.ns.sympatico.ca', Error Number 0x800ccc0d). I have checked with Sympatico and the settings are correct on my account. Any help would be appreciated. >-----Original Message----- >I have just upgra...

Excel 2003
I am hoping to automate the extraction of information from a series of workbooks submitted by staff each week into a main spreadsheet. The importing information is laid out exactly in the same columns as the main spreadsheet but I do not know how many rows of information they may have input. What I would like to do is open the main spreadsheet, press a macro/ button that opens every file in a sub directory finds out how many rows of information there and then copy that info to the main spreadsheet, close the worksheet and then open the next one in the sub directory and repeat the ...

Linking Contacts in Outlook 2007
I just converted from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007. In Outlook 2003 at the bottom left of the address card was a field in which you could link the open contact to other contacts in your address book. That field does not appear in the address card in Outlook 2007. Can someone help me figure out how to make that field appear? Thank you. That option is here: Tools > Options > Preferences > Contact Options... > Show Contact Linking on All Forms -- Russ Valentine "JMD01519" <JMD01519@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BACF9C2B-6FAC-48F4-B...

Outlook Synchronization Questions
Forgive the low-level question here, but... Can someone give me a rundown on: 1. What synchronizes between Outlook and CRM 2. The purpose and process for going offline 3. What do BlackBerry users do? This information would really be helpful to me and thank you in advance. Ronnie Parisella rparisella@primarysupport.com What will sync between outlook and CRM is any data in CRM you have access to. For instance if you can only see data in your own business unit then that is all the data you will get. In outlook you click the go offline button and the first time you do it a lot of data wi...

outlook has encountered a problem
and cannot continue". I get this message after 1-5 minutes, usually when a message is open, but not always. then the program closes and immediately re-opens. It's Outlook 2002,svc pk 2 and completely updated. I''ve tried repair and reinstalled to no avail. Im using Imap with DSL. Any help will be greatly appreciated I have the identical problem with Outlook 2000 under Windows XP Professional. It works find on the XP Home machines, as well as the 98 machines. Are you noticing this on a Windows XP Pro machine? A response would be appreciated. >-----Original Messa...

Find (but not find)

Item Currency
I have a user who is trying to add an item to a PO. When he does, the following error appears: "The originating currency is not assigned to this item. Do you want to assign it now?" Any ideas? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice ASP.NET Get ViewState out of the Page for a Perf Boost http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/60ad9dcc-394c-4a23-af4b-5fd537c7af52/aspnet-get-viewstate-out.aspx Not sure the error didnt show. It is: The originating currency is not assigned to this item. Do you want to assign it now? Lauren C wrote: ...

OutLook in XP Office Pro producing this error:
After upgrading from Office 2k to Office XP Pro, I am getting the following error message. I imported my "old" archive and it had/has a folder called "BladePro". Each time my archive runs, I get this message. I have searched my entire hard drive and there are no other archive folders so where is it finding a second "BladePro" folder? This is irritating, to say the least. Error while archiving folder "BladePro" in store "Archive Folders". A folder by this name already exists. If possible, please send your suggestions to: rweeks@cableon...

How do I load Outlook if I didn't select it when I loaded Outlook
I put office on my laptop but (among other programs like Power Point) I didn't select it when I was loading it up (didnt think I would ever use it).... well.... now I have a Blackberry and need Outlook so I can sync it.... help? Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Microsoft Office | Add or Remove Features.... -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies h...

Finding an event

exchange 2003 Pop3 access #2
I'm trying to publish smtp and pop3 through isa. neither of the server publishing rules smtp or pop3 work properly. I was able to work around the smtp portion by configuring smtp virtual server on isa then forwarding to the exchange server. so on to pop3 for this scenario: 10.0.0.2 = exchange server ip 10.0.0.1 = isa internal 10.1.0.1 = isa dmz 60.60.60.60 = public ip address of mail server (nat by firewall to dmz interface of isa) I used mail server publishing to publish pop3 from "external" to "10.0.0.2" Following the tuturial on isaserver.org still I am ...

cannot find database

OL 2003: Mails are not send, when they are in the outtray and when I have edit them again
Hi, following problem with OL2003: 1. create new mail, edit and press send 2. the mail is now in the outtray until I press Send/Receive (if I press Send/Receive the mail is sent) the mail is display in italic in the outtray 3. I open the mail to edit it again 4. press Send: the mail is now still in the outtray but not displayed in italic 5. press Send/Receive : the mail is not sent!!! How to send this mail!!! thanx, chris (I have done the office update yesterday ) ...