Display of Outlook Calendar appointment end times

Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when
in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times?

"Mark Rack" <Mark Rack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when
> in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times?

Right-click an empty area of the calendar, choose Other Settings, and uncheck
"Show end times".
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

-1
Brian
3/31/2010 1:42:15 PM
Right click on the calendar grid and choose Other Settings - the option is
in this dialog.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Mark Rack" <Mark Rack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times
> when
> in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times?

0
Diane

Windows Live Email Time Stamp
The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than the actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens when using the online windows live email access. Can anyone assist? Thanks. v "dioncnr" <dioncnr@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:68BCFE8E-74E3-4967-B733-209DCE7C3BED@microsoft.com... > The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than > the > actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens > when > using the online windows live ...

Comments in Cells disappear after time
A colleague has a spreadsheet with lots of comments in the cells and apparently after a while the comments 'disappear'. Does anyone have any ideas why this happens? Could it be there is a maximum number of comments, or do they have a life expectancy? The sheet is opened in Excel 2000 & Excel 2003 depending on the user. Thanks for your help. Comments don't normally disappear on their own. Perhaps your colleague is accidentally deleting the rows or columns in which the comments occur. Or comments could disappear if another cell, with no comment, is dragged onto a cell ...

Time spreadsheet
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O Date Line Start End RO Outside Internal Super. Training Property Shop LineDaily Monthly Time Time Number Labor Labor & Equip Maint Clean Up Labor Labor Labor out Int A B C D E02/02/09 B 10:27 15:04 96554 0.19?4.62 0.19 INT 15:04 17:52 96598 0.12?2.80 0.31 B 18:22 19:04 96554 0.03?.70 0.34 INT 19:04 19:34 96598 0.02?.50 0.36 INT 19:34 23:12 96606 0.15?3.63 12.25? 0.51 0.51 0.51 In the above example I fill in columns A-E. The rest of the columns are filled in by formulas. The problem is that the populated (?) times do not a...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook 2003

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Literal based on Week end
I tried these to NO avail: Cell D51 contains a formula -> =TEXT(B51,"dddd") For Cell E51 I want to enter an IF condition based upon the Weekday value in Cell D51. So, here is what I have tried and I also have tried some other variations: 1. IF(D51="Sunday" OR D51= "Saturday","No Hours Recorded","Charged") 2. IF(D51='Sunday' OR D51= 'Saturday','No Hours Recorded','Charged') All failed, could anyone pinpoint and corrected the typo? The syntax of the OR function is OR(condition1,condition2) ...

Excel ignores boot-time regional settings when interpreting a date
I have a third party DDE app that exports dates as strings, correctly using the short date format in the regional and language settings, which, in my case is MM/DD/YYYY (reset at every boot). Unfortunately excel insists in interpreting that date as DD/MM/YYYY [Application.International(xlDateOrder)=1, it should be 0], disregarding my regional settings. The result is that all the dates are wrong or #VALUES! If this is not wierd enough, listen to this: it only happens after I reboot (when the date format is reset to MM/DD/YYYY). If subsequently I change the short date format in the regional se...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

Outlook 2002
Can anyone tell me why in Outlook 2002, when I send a message it goes to the Outbox and sits there until I click another folder or wait for a long time. The Send Message Immediately is checked. I did apply SP2. Any suggestions will be greatky appreciated. Thanks Jim Stroyek jim.stroyek@na.omgi.com ...