Decline on Behalf of another

I have a user who was invited to a Meeting along with a few others.  He
declined the meeting but the message Outlook sent to the Meeting planner was
that He was declining on behalf of one of the other invitees.  He is not a
delegate for the other person and has no authority to her calendar.  We are
using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003.  Does anyone have any idea what would
cause this kind of erroneous reply.  Thnaks.
--
Peter J. Schwartz

Check mail from another address!
Hi, I have mu outlook express 6 setup to check my mail and my wifes as she rarely goes on. I thought I can download from tiscali.pop and set "leave copy on server". But oddly, most mails I have received to not show when she finally gets to go into OE6 later. I've just sent her a couple of test massages that appear in my box after a quick send/rcve. Then I log out and into her OE6 and they are there? Why aren't others there? Any thoughts. tia, Richard Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server on both machines. On one machine only, check to Delete messages a...

how to print a master sheet together with another sheet
i need to print a master sheet with a result sheet it is in the same workbook but on a different sheet but i need to print them on one sheet ...

'on behalf of' problem
I have an Outlook 2002 user who is having problems with all incoming emails. In the email pane - all the senders appear as 'on behalf of <sender>', the subject line is fine, but no text appears in the body of the message. In the Inbox pane - everything looks fine. When I try to look at the internet headers they are blank for the messages. This user's mailbox is on an IMAP server, not Exchange. The problem occurs with all senders, not just those that may use Exchange. The problem started about a week ago. The older messages are fine. The problem is just with the newer ...

LOOKUP a column from another worksheet
Help please i want to show a column from a worksheet based on a TRUE/FALSE Condition . That is if the value in row2 is TRUE show the column ( im wanting to show this data on a different worksheet within the same workbook) does this make sense ?? =IF(Sheet2!B1=TRUE,Sheet2!A1,"") Put this say in sheet1 A1 It reads in cell A1 from sheet2 if the statement "TRUE" is in cell B1 of sheet2 If B1 reads "FALSE" it will stay blank ("") "UTPC01" wrote: > Help please i want to show a column from a worksheet based on a TRUE/FALS...

Setup a meeting and getting the accept /decline option
I am running windows xp...when I request a meeting to someone in another office/location and not the same server they get the request with the 2 heads and also the ability to accept or decline and it updates their calender...when they send me a request for a meeting all I get is a line that says when the meeting it..they are running windows 2000...they have all the latest updates any suggestions..thanks in advance for your help and time. Well their version of Outlook is more important then their version of Windows ;-) Anyway; they should send it to you in iCalendar format; Tools->...

Copying result of formula into another worksheet???
I am having problems copying a formula result into another wksht if the formula is not used...hard to explain... D10=Sum(A1:A5) I want to transfer D10 to wksht Data E12, however if there is no data in A1:A5, I want E12 to remain blank. It looks like it is reading the formula, so it places a "0" or a "-".... Any ideas? Tools -> Options -> View Turn off zero values should get you part of the way. "Amanda" wrote: > I am having problems copying a formula result into another wksht if the > formula is not used...hard to explain... > > D10=S...

Declining meetings
When I decline a meeting in Outlook 2002, Outlook closes automatically. Any idea how to resolve this issue. Thanks, Latashia ...

Please help me: Refresh pivot table using another source file.
My supervisor put an interactive spreadsheet (or pivot table) on the web. Now he wants me to make changes to the spreadsheet so that when you click "Refresh" on the website, this spreadsheet gets new data from me rather than from my supervisor. How do I do this? Thanks for your help. ...

This batch is being used by another user.
We use GP 6.0. When we try to post the batch we get a message box with a text: "This batch is being used by another user" Is there a sql table that holds the locks? How to resolve this problem? Andrew Its the sy00500 file in the company database. -- Jim "Andrew" wrote: > We use GP 6.0. When we try to post the batch we get a message box with a text: > > "This batch is being used by another user" > > Is there a sql table that holds the locks? How to resolve this problem? > > Andrew ...

Automatic forwarding to another user account based on some logic
Is it possible to forward emails to DIFFERENT email accounts automatically based upon the user alias on the subject line. The rule wizard allows forwarding emails to predefined email address, but is there anything can be done to forward email to user account on the subject line? Such as a custom action or a script etc? Thanks for any help provided! ...

Limiting data pulled from another table into a lookup column?
I have a table with "Site" information and a table with "Equipment" information that contains a lookup column to pull the Site Name from the "Site" table. I would like to be able to lock/omit Site Names from the lookup column that have already been closed, yet keep the info for the closed sites in the "Site" table. Is there some way to do this? Thx "BABs" <BABs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3206E4F0-86FF-409D-8A90-6CD890D20F8C@microsoft.com... >I have a table with "Site" information and a tab...

extracting data from one workbook to another
Hi, I tried this macro (below), but didn't work...Not sure what happened. Please let me clarify my need... I have Sheet1 open in WorkBook1 with data in the range A1:G200 I need a macro to select & copy the last 73 rows of data,in this case A128:G200 and paste it on Sheet1 of WorkbookB starting at B10. Note this data range can change from day to day. Then copy the next set of 73 rows from the bottom, in this case A56:G127 and Paste that on cell K1 WorkbookB Sheet1. and so on until all the data is separated as such. Please help again. thx "JLGWhiz" wro...

Decline list
I am having an issue with one particular card issuer. Whenever a customer give us that particular credit union card, with a visa or MC logo we get a "decline", hand key same thing. Customer gets ticked off, leaves, so we cannot get any information to try and track this problem down. Is there any way to get a list of "declined" cards? It would make it easier for Chase to track down the problem if I had the last four digits of the card. Thanks Bud How are you processing? If your using chase it is probably either PcCharge or TPI or something. -- Maurice...

List box or another alternative
Hi I need to create a form but don't know whether I should use a multi-select list box or something else. In essence, I want to create a log of all meetings with students in a case managemnet setting. What i need to do is create a form in which the responses are based on multiple criteria. I have a database which involves case management of students. For communication methods: I have telephone, cell, email, face to face, group meetings, facebook. I am also tracking the following: Physical Observations which includes threatening postures/gestures, hostility, argum...

Append record to another table
Hi, Using access 2007, How do i append a record from one table to another? I have created an Append query but get an error message. "An INSERT INTO query cannot contain a multi-valued field" The record obviously has relationships. I am trying to create an archive system so when a record is no longer required in the main table it is appended to the archive table. If I am going about this the wrong way please help me out. Best Regards John Why not just add a flag to the main table that sets it to archived or not? "John" <johnlee2509@btopenworld.com> wrote in me...

Ex2k3 - resource rooms - autoaccept agent
Hi, We use the autoaccept agent to manage most of our meeting rooms, the problem is we have a room that holds say 15 people, and users are booking 1to1 meeting (2 people!). Is it possible to write an eventsink to check these on delivery for the number of invitees? Thanks Matthew Yes you should be able to do this if you use a synchronous event sink and you adjust the priority on the existing Autoaceept registration so that the your sink is notified first before the autoaccept sink. To get the number of attendees on a message request you should be able to loop through the IAttendee ...

Copying emails to another email address
What steps do you have to take to get a copy of all your emails automatically sent to another email address? I work both out of my home and an office and when emails are sent to my email \ address, I would like one to go to my home email with a copy still in my work email address. In news:00e601c34710$a50394b0$a501280a@phx.gbl, Janie <sampeibo@sampe.org> typed: > What steps do you have to take to get a copy > of all your emails automatically sent to another > email address? I work both out of my home and an > office and when emails are sent to my email \ > address, I wo...

Relating one column to another
Stupid newbie question coming up: Let's say that in column A I have a series (not sequential) of numbers. In column B I have a word that goes with that number. In column C, I have numbers, which represent the same words as the number in column a represents the word in column B. In other words, I have: Number Word Type: 1: Banana 2 2: Fruit 3: Sausage 4 4: Meat I want to end up with Number Word Type: 1: Banana Fruit 2: Fruit 3: Sausage Meat 4: M...

Event for moving to another record?
If I want to do a requery for a combobox after moving between records on a form, what event can/should I use? So everytime I get to a new record (backward or forward), I want to requery a certain combobox. Thanks. The Current event is the one you are looking for. -- Jack Leach www.tristatemachine.com "I haven''t failed, I''ve found ten thousand ways that don''t work." -Thomas Edison (1847-1931) "Joseph Greenberg" wrote: > If I want to do a requery for a combobox after moving between records on a > form, what ...

Intermittent Problems Sending Mail As Another User
We are having a VERY weird issue where from time to time througout the day we experience a problem sending mail as one person who has SEND AS permissions to a specifc mailbox. Example, I have my mailbox on my normal USERNAME account. I logon to my workstation as ADMINUSER. I have given my ADMINUSER the correct SEND AS permissions to the mailbox. It works most of the time, but 1 or 2 times thorughout the day when I try to send an email will get a "You do not have the permissions to send the message on behalf of the specified user." After a while (sometimes a few mintues, sometime...

Accept or decline appointments
Hi All! In user guide i can see the following text: "You can also create and update appointments, view details of an appointment, accept or decline appointments you've been invited to, invite people to appointments you schedule, and track their responses." So the question is how to accept or decline, track responses in browser CRM not in SFO? I know how nice it's done in typical Outlook when i get notification and can accept, decline or offer new time. Is there possibility to do it in CRM? Thanks for advance. Hi Andrey, The functions to accept, decline or suggest a new...

Open another program(Word) with Excel macro?
I have created a Word document that is linked to an Excel worksheet so that I was able to format the printout the way I wanted. I would like to run a macro that would open that Word document. Is there a macro command that will open a document in Word(file is linked to an Excel worksheet). Does any of this make sense? Yes: two ways. 1. Put a hyperlink to the word document in a cell. Then you are only a click away from opeining the do. 2. From VBA: Sub Macro1() x = Shell("cmd.exe /c C:\Userguide.doc", 1) End Sub will do the same thing -- Gary's Student "Al"...

Link from One report to another
I have a report, that if a value is out of range, I would like to "hyperlink" it to another report. This "other" report requires a parameter by default. I would like to pass the value in the first report to the second. How can this be done? Any ideas? Thanks, Brian oppss.. nevermind.. just didn't look closely enought :) Thanks "Brian Shafer" wrote: > I have a report, that if a value is out of range, I would like to "hyperlink" > it to another report. > This "other" report requires a parameter by de...

Sending WM_KEYDOWN OR WM_KEYUP to another app.
If I wanted to send Key commands to another app what would be the most correct way? SendInput? or would PostMessage be better? Also, if I do a post message how would I create the wparam and the lparam? I tried this and it didn't seem to work. wparam = 84; lparam = 0; winErr=::PostMessage( theHWND, WM_KEYUP, wparam = 84, lparam ); TIA SendInput is the only way. AliR. "Golum256" <Golum256@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C5EB967-4C9E-4A90-B732-A50DDFC27B8B@microsoft.com... > If I wanted to send Key commands to another app what would be the most ...

Need details on how Send on Behalf rights work
I'm talking geeky, how servers talk, security token checking sorta info here. What's the process that happens? Anyone know? A web link or write-up will work. I'm not looking for how to configure it - it's under the Exchange General tab. =) On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:15:31 -0800, JMS <JMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm talking geeky, how servers talk, security token checking sorta info here. > What's the process that happens? Anyone know? A web link or write-up will >work. > >I'm not looking for how to configure it - it's unde...