Can "other calendar's" appointments auto populate in my calendar?

We have an office calendar and I want to know if there is a way to auto
populate my calendar with the appointments from our office calendar.

No, not without writing some code to do it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"MLS" <MLS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have an office calendar and I want to know if there is a way to auto
> populate my calendar with the appointments from our office calendar.

0
Diane