Can I print 3 weeks of a monthly calendar rather than all 4/5 week

I realize that Outlook prints the number of weeks which are contained in the
month reqested.  This month, January, there are 6 weeks, therefore the
calendar is printing 6 weeks and is very cluttered.  I would like to print 3
weeks only...the week we are in and the following 2 weeks.  There is an
option to choose print dates (start and end dates) but the default always
prints the 6 weeks from the start date but doesn't allow the end date I have
chosen.  3 Weeks show up on the screen by highlighting the calendar, but it
won't print just 3 weeks even by inserting the end date.  Can I override this?

No, you can't override it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"Hi Dee" <hD@appletr.com> wrote in message
> I realize that Outlook prints the number of weeks which are contained in
> the
> month reqested.  This month, January, there are 6 weeks, therefore the
> calendar is printing 6 weeks and is very cluttered.  I would like to print
> 3
> weeks only...the week we are in and the following 2 weeks.  There is an
> option to choose print dates (start and end dates) but the default always
> prints the 6 weeks from the start date but doesn't allow the end date I
> have
> chosen.  3 Weeks show up on the screen by highlighting the calendar, but
> it
> won't print just 3 weeks even by inserting the end date.  Can I override
> this?

0
Diane

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

CRM 4.0
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I'm not able to translate all labels with the “export labels for translation” function and Microsoft Excel. a. When exporting translations and adding translations in the language specific column (1033 / English in my situation) not all labels get translated. Most labels get translated, but for example the following did not: i. ‘Beheer’ --> ‘Administration’ (Name of a tab on the Task entity ii. ‘Interne gegevens’ à ‘Internal Information’ (Name of a section on many different enti...

Can't send/receive

Microsoft Exchange Server #4
I need help. Everytime a send an email in Outlook, a window pops up with "Request for data from Microsoft Exchange Server". It takes 1-2 minutes for the request to run out. If I cancel the request, I have to restart outlook and it just starts over again everytime I send an email. Does anyone have suggestions on how to prevent this from occuring? Are you using an Exchange server? What version of Outlook? What SP = level is Offiice/Outlook? --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Randy a...

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

CRM 3.0 and embedded images
I have two issues in CRM that relate to how CRM works with embedded images or how CRM works with embedded images. First issue is that when I use an enbedded image in my Outlook signature, I get an error that the email cannot be promoted to CRM so I can either send the email without tracking it in CRM or I can remove the signature and then it works. Second issues is that when people reply to an email that is being tracked in CRM via a tracking token, if there are any images or pictures in the reply then the email is no longer tracked in CRM. You manually have to add the reply email t...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

fonts #3
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just installed Office 2008 and now the fonts are all messed up. I've read that office makes a new file for Microsoft fonts in computer/library/fonts. Can I move all those fonts straight into the fonts folder or do I need both folders? All the fonts in the fonts folder (not MSfonts) are in my Font Book, but Word doesn't seem to find them. I don't have any in the user file, since I am the only one using the computer, it was just easier to put all into the computer/library/fonts folder. Can you help me? &quo...

Can (or how can) I do this

Drawings move during printing
I have created a drawing from several objects (arcs, ovals, triangles, etc.). When I try to print, some objects move (especially annoying is BlocArc). How should I solve this problem? The way I do it now is to copy it as an Enhanced metafile picture into Word and print from there, but the quality is not the best (printing lots of objects on a A0 paper). It refers to objects from the control toolbox, but the information in the following post by Dave Peterson may help: http://groups.google.ca/groups?&threadm=4252EFEF.C8CBA674%40netscapeXSPAM.com 00xPhoenix wrote: > I have crea...

Can not archive

error loading columns for printing
i have been using frx 6.5 with sp7 in windows server 2003 for many months now. then i accidentally installed the FRx2003orXPSP2Update.zip. i now cannot open frx so i reinstall it. i successfully opened it without errors but when i generate a report in any output type, the error "error loading columns for printing" and "error setting device context. please reopen drilldown viewer and try again." appears. i need help. thanks, mel ...

why doesn't my outlook today display current calendar events?
Gee, no idea. How about some details, like Outlook version??? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, hsmith asked: ...