billing information field?

When exporting calendar data from Outlook Calendar to a comma separated
document, there is an option to include a billing information field, but I
cannot find a way to add a billing information field to my calendar posts.
This would be very useful!   Does anyone know how to do this?

"BLSHEPinMA" <BLSHEPinMA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When exporting calendar data from Outlook Calendar to a comma separated
> document, there is an option to include a billing information field, but I
> cannot find a way to add a billing information field to my calendar posts.
> This would be very useful!   Does anyone know how to do this?

The billing information field is actually a Task field and is not exposed on a
calendar event using the standard form, as far as I can see.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
4/13/2010 6:40:36 PM
BillingInformation is a standard field available on all Outlook items. It can
be accessed through a custom form, a table view, or VBA code.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Sue Mosher [MVP]" <suemvp@gmail.com> wrote in message

> BillingInformation is a standard field available on all Outlook items. It
> can
> be accessed through a custom form, a table view, or VBA code.

So, I was partially correct: it's not exposed on the standard calendar form.
I so rarely modify entries in a table view that I forgot about adding the
field to table view.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Item 'Last Ordered' Field updates inappropriately
The 'Last Ordered' field updates when I transfer inventory out. This is not good. If I want to know the last time I bought an item, the date of the most recent transfer does not help - especially if it was an inter-store transfer out. Ideally, separate fields for 'Last Transferred In' and Last Transferred Out' could be added as separate fields. This would reserve the 'Last Ordered' field for the last time the item was actually ordered from a supplier. Alternately, and better thant the present system, the field could simply update with purchase orders ONLY...

Specific filter for the data in a field
Hello, In a field there are entries that have the symbol * entered for some reason. For example: DBW*R2 3*FLEW QQ*IF94 How can I filter and find all the data in that field that has "*" entered. I can't seem to find the filter for it. Thanks Dimitris On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:29:28 +0200, "Dimitris" <ipackREMOVE@otenet.gr> wrote: Use this expression: Like "*[*]*" This means a wildcard followed by an asterisk followed by a wildcard. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Hello, > >In a field there are entries that have ...

IBF problem
Hi In Step "Publish Metadata" I typed "http://testcrm:8082" and clicked "next", the error message that appeared is "The Information Bridge metadata service location is not avaliable". I tried using http://localhost:8082 as some previous posts have suggested, but it still doesn't work. Can anyone help me? Thank you. i got the same error, dunno if this will help...but give it ago. it...seems that when you specify Sql authentication in setup it doesnt update the web.conf file so i had to manually edit web.conf and put in the connection string ...

Smart List Payables Information
A client would like a SmartList to display the check number on a Payables report of invoice history? They would like a list of vendor id, vendor name, invoice number, invoice date, posting date, invoice amount, and (here's the gotcha) the check # that paid the invoice. You can see this information easily in the Payables Apply window but we haven't been able to get SmartList to pull the data into a single line record. I've looked at the table data and it doesn't appear that Dynamics updates the Invoice record with the Check Number when the invoice is paid. This may be ...

monthly billing
I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I would like to know if the is a way to automatically create a quarterly bill. We have a small home owners group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills using money. Currently we have to create a single invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and the intervals are all the same. The process seem very redundant, is there an easier way??? ...

unable to change bank sign-in information
I am trying to change my sign-in information & when I do, it changes back to the wrong information. How can I get it to allow the change? -- Annette What bank are you trying to sync with? "Annette" <Annette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0F94711-9C0E-408E-9630-DE7AD7AA17AA@microsoft.com... >I am trying to change my sign-in information & when I do, it changes back >to > the wrong information. How can I get it to allow the change? > -- > Annette ...

Report Writer - Payroll
Hi: I'm trying to add 2 fields to the Direct Deposit Statement of Earnings, using report writer. I was able to add Fed Tax Status and Fed WH and Fed Additional WH. ( I had to link the UPR Master Tax Info table. ) But now I'm trying to add State WH and State Additional WH from the UPR Mastr State Tax table & for some reason, I can't link this table to pull in these fields) Any help would be appreciated. ...

Opening a form to a specific Record based on a field in the form
Hi all, I need some help with some coding. I have a database that containes about 25,000 records. Right now I have a form that opens to shows the records, some fields already have information contained in it. Other fields the users will have to update the form/table with additional information. The users have to take "ownership" of the Record by providing their ID, Name(this populates based on their ID number using Dlookup), and ownership date. When they open the form I want it to open to the first record that currently does not have an owner. Currently the form opens to the first r...

ISO information for newbie
What is the difference between Outlook and Outlook Express? When I see in these newsgroups, a reference to Outlook, am I correct in thinking that it is the same thing as Microsoft Outlook? And isn't Microsoft Outlook an email program? Thanks, Max see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olexpr.htm for an explanation of the two different products. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlo...

does any tools of VS.net can gather information on the performance of te xml web service?
thx ...

Bills summary balance missing
In Money 2005, the Bills Summary screen contained a balance that would update based on the selected bill(s). In Money 2006, this balance no longer appears. Does anyone know why this may have gone away or how to re-enable it? I am thinking this might have to do with a new feature of Money 2006 ("New! Manage bills easily. Money 2006 Deluxe allows you to pay multiple bills from multiple accounts all at once"). That's nice, but what about folks who pay bills from just one account--say, a checking account? There is a link to "View current balances" that shows bal...

get column information in access
Hi guys, i am trying to get column information in an access database, is there any one knows how do we write query on that? what i m trying to do is to check on a table within the database, and confirm that there is a column called "Name" and the datatype is text(254) and is there any place that i can find some reference on queries in access? thanks a lot "Name" is a reserved word in Access ... what Access thinks you mean and what you think you mean may not match. Access HELP has information on queries. Search on-line for "MS Access" and "query"...

How do I add an expandable field for text in a Word.doc?
I am trying to create a Word "Fill in" form. I want the fields to expand with the customer's answers, allowing the formatting and page breaks to adjust to the customers responses. How do I insert those fields, and allow for enough characters to capture their answers? Hi Capted99, If you insert formfields at the appropriate places, and protect the document for forms once you're done, Word will automatically adjust the layout to accommodate the field contents as they're completed. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Capted99" &l...

Subreport Information Prints on Separate Page
I’ve written a report that has one sub report within it. When I preview the report in Visual Studio 2005 or run the report through CRM 4.0 everything appears like it should on the screen (it appears on a single page). Now, when I print the report after running it through CRM it prints out on two pages. The first page contains all of the main report data, and the second page shows only the information from the sub-report. What I would like to happen is for it to print out like the preview shows, all on one page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tim You s...

Running a query with information in a continuous subform
All, I have a continuous subform that displays a list of contacts associated with a department. I am trying to allow the user to mark an individual conact for deletion. Right now I have a command button in place that check performs a simple check and then opens an append query. I am trying to pull the individuals information from the continuous subform, but the query asks me to input the values. The fields are defined in the query as Forms![FormName]![FieldName]. Is there a way to do this? Thank you, John You have to tell it the form and subform like this --- Forms![FormName]![SubFormName]...

Search Information Store utility?
Might anyone have a recommendation for a utility that can search an Exchange Server 5.5 Information Store for specific content? For instance, preferably, all email Sent to @domain.com during a particular date range. If no utilities exists for 5.5, any suggestions for a 2000/2003 util with the thought I'll upgrade the 5.5 server on an isolated machine. Thank you! ExMerge can search the store for some limited information, such as message attachments and subject. I thought that Quest Software has a tool called DIA (Directory Integrity Agent?), but I cannot find it now that I...

OE removing information
I've started using Outlook Express at home and sent Contacts from my Outlook at my office. outlook Express at home has deleted all the contact information: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail". What gives? How do I stop it? All my contacts from my office system should be on my home Outlook. What's any easy way to send them? Thanks. Hit forward on the message w/the attachment, and open the file from there, without hitting send on the forwarded message. Note - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlo...

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

Use VBA to update custom field on Collection Main screen
I've modified the Collection Management main screen by adding a field to display the e-mail address linked to the AP address ID. The code to update that field fires after the user tabs away from the customer ID field. However, if the user wants to use the VCR buttons at the bottom of the screen, they have to click twice to go to the next record. When they do that, the field doesn't update itself. I know I am probably being dumb, but am having a huge mental block on how to get that field to update itself when the user advances to another record on the screen. Any assistance is appr...

null fields in Message Tracking logs
The Message Tracking logs for our SBS 2003 exch. server contain null values for the client-ip and host-name fields. Is there a reason whe this would be so? Are we missing some component which would populate these fields? Thanks! ...

The "Bills" palette
How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically charged through MSMoney. All I want is for my bills to have a reminder set for me. The money is already being automatically pulled from my checking account. All I want Money to do is to remind me that their dates are coming up. It's too fancy. "PeterBBailey" <PeterBBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:33E48A73-87D1-4164-A5A3-1E5E360EB27D@microsoft.com... > How can I put in some bills that aren't going to be automatically = charged=20 > through MSMoney. All I want is for...

The information store could not be
Windows XP & Outlook 2002 Worked fine until I installed remote computing software that uses Outlook to get my work email into Outlook using Microsoft Exchange Server. Now, when I try to SEND/RECEIVE (when not connected to my corporate network), I get "The information store could not be opened." Can someone please tell me exactly what I need to do to get access to my non-work email accounts now?! Thanks - Neil "Neil McCauley" <flipsidetothatcoin@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:06a101c34cd4$3c08e720$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Windows XP & Outlook 2002...

displaying lookup fields
Can anyone help. I have created two tables customers and booking. From the booking table I have created a form for entering the booking information. For the customer field within this form I have used lookup columns from my customer table. In the booking form I click on the customer field and it correctly shows list of customers. I select the correct customer but the field only displays the first name. Is there a way I can select the customer and the filed to display both the first name and last name, address and postcode? I am desparate can you help? Firstly, I hope you are not usin...

Fields in Word
Here is a block of text for each $ amount I want (without using VBA) to create a reference (like you can name cells in Excel). And since this is repeated three times in the Word document I would like the other instances of the number to automatically be filled in. I am thinking it's a FIELD thing. Just can't figure it out. Thanks. EXAMPLE We have a significant amount of indebtedness. On December 31, 2009, we had aggregate indebtedness of approximately $11.2 million of which $1.9 million, including current maturities of $10.6 million, represents obligations of ...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...