all of my calendars items

I just transfered my outlook data files to a new hard drive with new install
of office 2007. Have Blackberry desktop too. All of my calander items older
than 2 weeks are now gone. The archive folder only has future items. any
ideas?

what is the 'keep for' setting on the blackberry? see
http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/missing_appt.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"Dave Y" <DaveY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just transfered my outlook data files to a new hard drive with new
> install
> of office 2007. Have Blackberry desktop too. All of my calander items
> older
> than 2 weeks are now gone. The archive folder only has future items. any
> ideas?

0
Diane

problem with differences in data and real item number
Hi Did anyone experienced followind problem: History of transfers does not match while comparing to number of items, For instance: We had in database (quantity) 3 items. 3 items were sold (this data is in database - if I remember correctly tabel inventory trasfer log). However in table Item (quantity) there is still 1 item (and should be 0). Have you met simillar problem? Perhaps hot fix could resolve that if it is combined with software. Thank you for help in advance Use the Item - Movement report to find the model history. Remove the date filter, and add model number or ILCode. The rep...

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Missing items
CRMers, I have assigned all possible roles to myself. However, when I bring up the web UI, there are some items that are missing. 1. I only see "Workspace," "Service," and "Settings" in the left menu bar. However, other CRM users are able to see "Sales" and "Marketing" as well. 2. Under "My Work," I see only "Articles," "Reports," and "Announcements." Others are able to see "Activites," "Calendar," and "Queues." Can someone please enlighten me on what is going on? Why me?...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

This palette already contains maximum number of items
Several users are getting the message "This Palette already contains maximum number of items" when logging on. (Not every time that they log on) They are able to click on the "OK" button and log in to GP. Why would it keep displaying this message, and then allow them to log on with no additional messages ? (GP 7.5 SQL 2000) There was a maximum of 20 items that could be added to a palette (when they existed). This is only a warning and basically means there is navigation that is not going to be available to the user because items could not be added to a palette....

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

sent items not in sent items folder
I have Outlook 2002 on a Windows 2000 Server. It sends and recieves email just fine but does not save the sent items in the sent items folder. I checked in the options and the box to do so is already checked. How do I get my sent items to save? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Add new items to Headquarters vs. Store Ops?
We're setting up RMS 1.3 for our client who has two stores (one 1-lane and also where HQ is, the other a 2-lane). This is my understanding of how new inventory is added with HQ. Maybe some of you more knowledgable would be kind enough to tell me whether this understanding is correct or not even remotely close to how it should work. (I apologize in advance if this has been addressed before but I didn't find the answers to my questions after searching this group.) New items are added via HQ with their costs, prices, deptartments, etc. and individual store quantities are set as well. Wo...

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...

Cannot Close Fully Received & Invoiced PO line item
We have 2 PO line items that cannot be Closed, even though the items have been fully received and invoiced. We bring up the PO in the Edit PO Status window and tried to change the line item status from "Released" to "Closed". But we were not able to and got the following error message: "You can't change status of this line item, it has unposted receipts assigned to it" So we checked the POP10300 (RCT Work Header) and POP10310 (RCT Work Line) tables....and sure enough, there was an unposted receipt containing these 2 line items. Since we did not need...

Recovering Sent Items
Hi all, We have a case where an employee has been sending unacceptable emails to another member of staff. I have looked into the case and the problem that i have got is the fact that all the emails that he sent have been deleted and we could really do with recovering them as the recipient is considering legal action I have used the Message tracking centre in ESM but this only shows that the email has been sent and who to, he kept the subject line clear. Is there anyway that i can recover his sent items from the database? Also the retention period for deleted items is only 10 days, as ...

Calendar direction
Running Outlook 2007 on XP Pro. I just recently re-installed Office (don't ask!) and for the first time, the calendars (week, month and the little ones in the colums), all show with the day numbering from right to left. I do have a second Hebrew calendar installed in Outlook, and my default Regional and Language options are: Location=Israel, customized English US settings, Chinese - English - French - Hebrew keyboards, non-Unicode default=Hebrew. I have used these settings before, but the calendars were never flipped before. This is also not natural for Hebrew calendars. Any ideas...

How can I find the attachments of my sent Items?
I've just loaded Outlook, and I can't see any of the attachments on my sent items. Where does Outlook put them? Thanks VERY much! Lara It attaches them to the message and denotes the attachment with a paperclip icon. The attached file is also stored in your Mailbox. "Lara" <Lara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:793904FC-5126-46FE-A03A-5A2E3D8F41D6@microsoft.com... > I've just loaded Outlook, and I can't see any of the attachments on my > sent > items. Where does Outlook put them? > > Thanks VERY much! > Lara ...

calendar #3
I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) You make this change in the control panel in the "Regional & Language Options" folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "padum" <padum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77137E01-09A9-463E-815D-0214DC442BAB@microsoft.com... >I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) ...

Constructing Items?
Hello, I am super confused. I've been trying to figure out FTPTREE sample code and the way it works but it generates a lot of questions for me. My objective is to get the list of FTP directories when a user clicks on a particular directory. The PopulateTree() function from FTPTREE sample works in this case. So, I've created a function that works like PopulateTree() except that instead of getting the very root directory, it would get a directory chosen by the user. So, I did something like this: tvstruct.hParent = my_tree->GetSelectedItem(); .. .. So, in order to expand t...