Add contact to group of appointments

Is it possible to add a contact to a group of appointment brought up in a search? Or does each appointment have to be done individually?.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
0
Robert

Robert Bendett;144399 Wrote:
> Is it possible to add a contact to a group of appointment brought up in
> a search? Or does each appointment have to be done individually?.
> Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Each needs done individually.

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Slipstick

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Resolving addresses from contacts folder
Hi, How can i resolve the addresses in the Contacts folder that do not show up in the Address Book? These email addresses show as underlined in the contacts folder but yet dont appear in the address book. Thanks for any help Ramesh Your contacts folder is set to be viewed as an address book? It should be! Resolving addresses works differently. "Ramesh" <ramesh2020@gmaildotcom> wrote in message news:%23p0C$jflIHA.3400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How can i resolve the addresses in the Contacts folder that do not show up > in the Address Book? These...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

THANKS A LOT FOR THIS GROUP
I am just making the final touches in my POS before I go live next Monday. I just want to say THANKS A LOT to all of you for taking the time to answer the questions posted because I do not know what I could have done without this group. I have to say it out loud Microsoft Dynamics User's Guide is not very good at giving details and after expending $20K, I do not think that I should pay $500/3hr to get a basic question answered. Thanks a lot Gina Gina, I agree - without this group and the kind assistance from the many that frequent it - we all would have given up a long time ago. ...

Format text to add character

Select Names Listing for Sending Emails to Contacts
My Outlook 2002 Contacts list is set up to show last names first, and contacts are filed accordingly. However, when I compose an email and try to Select Name, the contacts are listed with first names first. How can I correct this so that contacts will be listed last name first there, also? Tools, e-mail accounts, view /modify address books - properties of outlook address book - choose 'file as' and close. Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other viruses sent to you....see ht...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Importing contacts and connecting them to the related customer
After several attempts I finally succeeded in importing my accounts from Outlook. Now, I'm trying to import the contacts from Outlook into CRM 3.0. Simply importing the contacts works fine, but I want to connect my contacts directly to the account. The bulk import offers this possibility but what data does it expect to make the connection? I've tried the account name but import fails for each line with error message 0x8004032d (Data in row does not match the import type) "Arthur Vuijk" <Arthur Vuijk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02FCC072-4603-...

Map Add-On?

Emailing a large contact group
I am sending out an email to around 1500 emails for a PTO notification. I have these 150 emails in a contact group. I type my email and hit send. During the sending it shows an error that one of the emails is not valid. My question is how can I remove that email from that email and get it going again? I don't want to have to delete that email and take out the invalid address in the contact group each time then retype the email and try to send again. Does that make since? I assume I can send that many addresses in one email. What I am sending is a long letter and I am t...

How to edit Contact?
I have my address book open in Entourage. I select a contact I want to edit, but I can't edit! "Edit This Contact" brings up a window, but I can't edit it. There's no insertion point. I know I'm overlooking a route to the edit function, but it's not obvious. What am I missing? Ken Click on one of the panels. You can't edit the Summary, but all the other panels across the top of the Edit window are editable. On 10/10/05 9:59 AM, "Ken Spiker" wrote: > I have my address book open in Entourage. I select a contact I want to edit, > but I c...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...

Looking up contacts for email
When composing email, our sales team has to make multiple clicks to get multiple recipients to the To, cc, and bcc list. Is there a way to allow user to enter the name in the space if they know the contact information for future release? Yes, in the next version, it's likely that you will be able to type in names to the textbox. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ========================================================== "mchua" <mchua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FABE191-4C96-44D0-BAF4-A1...