White edges when creating templates

I want to know how to get rid of the white edges when i'm greating a template.
I have the template set on Auto and I have installed the Template Manager.
But i still get about half a centameter of white edge on all four sides. I'm
using One Note 2003.
Any help would be great.
Thanks.

Chrys H.
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

CEdit white
I have some read only CEdit controls on a dialog, but they appear grey. I would like them to be white. I tried subclassing CEdit and adding the following method (m_brBackgroundBrush is a plain white brush), but they are still grey - any ideas? Should I overwrite the OnPaint or OnDraw method perhaps? BOOL CEditWhite::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC) { BOOL returnVal = CEdit::OnEraseBkgnd(pDC); CRect rect; GetClientRect(&rect); // Tile the watermark bitmap over the screen pDC->FillRect(&rect, &m_brBackgroundBrush); return returnVal; } "GT" <ContactGT_removeme_@...

Cant install add-in of template wizard
I am getting so frustrated! I can not get the template with data tracking to load. I have used my original Office CD to try to install it, but can not get this to work. I click on tools, add-ins, and it keeps telling me its not installed. so I say yes, install now. Says to insert disk so I put in CD, keeps asking me to find data1.msi file (which I select from browse) and it keeps telling me thats not the right file. I feel like Im in an endless loop and can not get this to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks!! Patty ...

Create XML From access, Fill SQL 2000 Table
Are there .NET commands to create a new table from an XML Schema. I want to create a program which converts an access table to SQL 2000 using XML. Regards ...

How to create an .oft from .htm
Hello, how can I create an outlook .oft file from an .htm file? thanx, Marco J.L. Turn off WordMail as your editor. Create a new HTML email message. Choose Insert | FIle | As Text and select your .htm file. Use File | Save As to save as an .oft file. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Marco J.L." <luyendyk@yahoo.com.news> wrote in message news:OUXzDAfXEHA.2908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > how can I creat...

Hiding "Create Quick Campaign" button
Hi, Can anybody help me on hiding the button in Account entity. I want to hide "Create quick Campaign" button in Account Record. Thank You Vinod ...

A feature to create sub-campaigns under a campaign would help.
A campaign may have several sub iterations and the targeted audience will vary for each. The frequency will be one session per week. Some of these sessions will have multiple iterations stretching over weeks. So a feature to create sub-campaigns under a major campaign will be helpful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Ne...

MS Database template design features
I have been asked to create a new database, and in looking through recent MS templates I like the layout and color schemes. Many of the forms have icons at the top left where you can tell at a glance what the form is about, e.g a picture of a notepad, or people, a flag, etc. The icons have a background which fades from left to right. I tried looking through the clip-art at MS but wasn't able to find anything like these. MS Paint won't do the fade effect! Is there a souce where I can find these icons and others like them? Thanks, Mich ...

Creating Bitmaps for CBitmapButtons at runtime
I am working with arrays of CBitmapButtons but the bitmaps themselves are dynamic. I need to be able to create them at runtime. Once I have a bitmap and I have drawn what I want on it how do I make it look like a resource so I can use the CBitmapButton::LoadBitmaps() function to set it up? I don't think I have to subclass the control if I can do this. thanks nap. Things don't work that way. You will have to use owner draw buttons. See if you can find one here that suits you http://www.codeproject.com/buttonctrl/#Owner%2Ddraw+buttons AliR. "nappy" <spam@spam.c...

white spaces in exchange 5.5
Does any one know how to use performance monitor to view how much white space is on an exchange 5.5 server? On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:07:02 -0800, Arthur <Arthur @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Does any one know how to use performance monitor to view how much white >space is on an exchange 5.5 server? > "eseutil /ms" will give a detailed account of the free space. Events 1221 will give you the minimum amount to be recovered. More Info: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;186291&Product=ech "XADM: Cannot Determine Free Spa...

CMenu is white background
Hi I'm having an MFC application (which are compiled with /CLR option to use ..Net components), and I've got a strang behavior when clicking on the menu of the main frame. First, this is a MDI application. When a click on a menu, everything works fine except that the redraw of the Menu lets its background in white Is there any way to solve this probleme ? Nicolas , Toulouse, France I'm not sure I understand. Almost every menu on my system has a white background. What color is it usually? Tom "nicolas ETIENNE" <nicolas.etienne@oktal.fr> wrote in messag...

Can I use data from different worksheets to create a chart
I am running Excel 2000. I have 3 worksheets from different schools. I want to compare ratings from each of the schools in one chart. Can I do that and, if so, how. Thanks Yes you can build a single chart that plots data from 3 different worksheets. You haven't said what type of chart, so I will walk you through an XY (Scatter) chart. Let me know if you need help with another chart type. Step 1 - Create new worksheet where you will place embedded chart. Name your new worksheet Charts Step 2 - In your new Charts sheet, from the top menu select Insert > Chart to start Excel&#...

merge to creat worksheets
I have a workbook that contains two worksheets. Worksheet 1 has a list of names and various other pieces of information (related to the name, in the same row, just different columns) Worksheet 2 is a template of a form. What I need to do is to create separate worksheets (in the same book) based on the template in sheet 2 for everyone on the list in sheet 1. Is this possible? If so can you provide directions? Thanks! Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm#all -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Glenn wrote: > I have a workbook that contains two worksheets. > > Wor...

AD not creating Exchange 5.5 mailboxes
I have Exchange 5.5 and Active Directory 2000. We have recently implemented Active Directory. When creating users, I do not get the option of creating a mailbox for that user (which was a simple thing in an NT domain). I have searched this database, gone to Microsoft, and checked out slipstick.com to try to figure this out. What I think I am seeing is that a thing called ADC has to be installed. Am I correct or is there something simple that I am missing? Any help would be very much appreciated. "Sue" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have Exchange 5...

Where can I find online appointment scheduling template?
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a template for publisher 2003 that allows a client to setup a date and time for a hair appointment online. For example; The client goes to the webpage and keys in the following: 1. Name 2. Date 3. Time 4. Hair style they desire. 5. Then either an email is sent to the shop or there is an online database that allow the hair stylist to login and see who's scheduled to see them for the next week, 2 weeks month etc. Thanks to all that comment, ...

how to create setup file in rubyonrails
Hi if anybody knows how to create setup file in rubyonrails kindly mail me thanks in advance regards Nithya nithya.2k5@gmail.com <nithya.2k5@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi if anybody knows how to create setup file in rubyonrails kindly > mail me How is this an Outlook question? -- Brian Tillman ...

Creating an XML document
Hi, First of all, a confession. This is a cross post from the microsoft.public.dotnet.general list. I posted there not realising that this list existed. Apologies to those who read both lists. I'll do my best to prevent two separate conversations developing. I'm trying to create an XML Document. This is what I want to end up with: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <epp xmlns="urn:iana:xml:ns:epp-1.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:iana:xml:ns:epp-1.0 epp-1.0...

MSM 2004 Change Default Invoice Template????
I have created a custom template, now, how do I make MSM 2004 use it as the default template for all invoices?? TIA!!! ...

3 up door hanger templates
i need a template for a 3 up door hanger in publisher or for any program in microsoft office. help me pleas thank you Simple, make one! -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" Three up would be landscaped, there is a PDF template here, not a big file, the hangers are 3.17 x 7.0 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tracie" <tkarr(removethis)@alliedhomenet.com> wrote in message news:BA25B997-475E-4BE7-AD...

excel
ok so i'm extremely new to programming in excel, mostly because i'v never had to so i haven't quite got the hang of it and i'd reall appreciate any help y'all could give me. so to be more descriptive than my subject line gives: what i have is a master price list for a bunch of properties. but the don't all need the same stuff so for each item number i have th locations that use it designated. what my boss wants me to do is creat separate sheets for each location that will take only the items that i uses. so how can i create a function that will do this for me? [also w w...

How Do I Create Excel Web Pages With Java
I imported a .csv file and now I would like to put it on my web site and make it interactive for someone to be able to click on the rows at the top and have the cell sorted. I've download spreadsheet type web pages before and when I did there was a separate folder created for the saved web page with styles.css & script.js in the folder, how do I create such a web page. I tried to create one by saving the file as a web page but it didn't put the java etc. in it. Gary, -- highbids ------------------------------------------------------------------------ highbids's Profil...

How do I create a form template that will be sequential numbered
I am trying to create an Invoice in Excel as a template and would like to have each Invoice automatically sequentially numbered when the template is opened, can anyone help and explain in VERY basic terms, step by step if this is acheivable? Thanks Gill Please see the link here: http://www.officearticles.com/tutorials/order_form_or_invoice_form_in_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Gilly" <Gilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02EE2D18-96B0-4DF1-9AFC-31CD8BE0F013@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create an Invoice in E...

Format Template Merged Date Fields dd/mm/yyyy to Words
I am using a template to get information out of a sequel database. One of the fields is a date field which is displayed as dd/mm/yyyy Is there a way to change the display to display it in words: e.g. 05/05/2010 would be displayed as Wednesday 05 May 2010 Currently the line of code I am using to extract this information is {tblDiaryAppointment/Start_Date} where tblDiaryAppointment is the sql table I am drawing the information from Yes. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/DateFields.htm for a summary of the switches you can add to the DATE field. In this case, you want ...

how do you create a monogram?
Can anyone tell me how to create a monogram in word or publisher? Insert one letter into a text box. Enter the next letter in another text box. One more time, if desired. Arrange in an appealing arrangement. Ta dum. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "LDS" <LDS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EF48AEB-74B6-4D31-9D3B-71FCEE6E72F9@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to create a monogram in word or publisher? WordArt can be used, too. It is easy to manipulate WordArt. Copy/pa...

Outlook Message start with white text and white background...
I am having an issue with Outlook whereas when I write a message... It starts with white text on a white background? WE will presume that you have already checked under Tools->options->mail format->fonts? If yes, are you using Word as your editor and have you chosen a Style that uses this font color against a dark background? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Ron.... asked: | I am having an issue...

How do I change text from Black on white to white on black?
I also would to add a 5 cell bar starting white and gradually changing to black. For future note, put your question in body, as subject line gets truncated. Format->cells, change font to white color, pattern to black As for a gradual change, you could try formatting each cell progressively less and less black. Say, 100%, 80%, 60%, 40%,etc. You can use custom colors to get the exact level you want. -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "Joe G." wrote: > I also would to add a 5 cell bar starting white and gradually changin...