upgrade to 2010 shows 2007 guide

I am unfamiliar with OneNote but pretty good on other office applications.

I didn't use ON in office 2007.  I recently upgraded to 2010 on both my PC
and laptop.  When I open ON2010 from the Programs menu on my PC it only shows
the 2007 Guide Tab up the left.  I checked my laptop and it was the same.  So
I open the ON exe file for 2010 on my laptop and now it shows both the 2007
and 2010 Guide Tabs when I open it from the Programs menu.

Can you tell me what to do to tidy this up and stop the 2007 guide showing
on the laptop and switch the 2007 guide on the PC for the 2010 one, please?

John
--
John Whyte
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

RSG in EXchagne 2007
IS the recovery storage group that was in EX 2003 in Ex 2007? If so how do i enable it? I cant see were to do this. Thanks "Recovering Mailboxes and Individual Items Exchange 2007 provides additional flexibility with regard to how you can recover mailboxes. This flexibility is made possible using features such as the recovery storage group. You can also help protect mailbox data on the client side with the Cached Exchange Mode feature of Microsoft Office Outlook 2007". It's a function of the Disaster Recovery Tools, located under the Toolbox. Run the Database Recovery...

Vista x86 Upgrade to Win7 x64

Shared workbook shows wrong data
I have a shared workbook that typically has 3-5 users sharing. Once or twice a week someone complains eithor that information shows up in a row that no one entered, or the information they did enter has been changed and is incorrect. Checking with other users confirms that no one changed the information. Using "Highlight Changes", it will show a user made a change, but from talking with the users it is clear the user did not make the change. Often it is clear the information "moved" from above or below the cell in the same column. Column sorts are not being performed ...

some questions about contact activity in Outlook 2007
Hello, I have several questions about one contact->View->Activities 1)Very often (not always) this list is empty. When I change the selection with "View:" and go back to "View: All elements" I can see the elements. 2)It's there a better way than the search when a contact have more than one email account? When I open the properties from the contact folder and open the Activity tabulator, I can only select folders from the same PST file. 3)When I try to insert a notice or another element with Insert->insert elements this element appears in the "Notice"...

Upgrading the CPU?

How do show value range that doesn't start at zero
All the values fall between 25-40,000. Can I show just 20-40,000 on the vertical axis, or does it have to start at zero? How do I do it. "hoffmanjm" <hoffmanjm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:641C6854-3236-4B73-AEE7-859A4D736E5E@microsoft.com... > All the values fall between 25-40,000. Can I show just 20-40,000 on the > vertical axis, or does it have to start at zero? How do I do it. Format Axis/ Scale -- David Biddulph This didn't quite work for me. I had to actually right-click on the gridline, choose "format grid line", click ...

Show a subform based on data in subform
I have a database for members of an organisation some of whom belong to sub-committees (of which there are many). On the main 'Members' form there is a 'Committees Subform shown. How can I hide the subform if the member does not belong to any of the committees? Your suggestions would be appreciated. -- Thanks Mannie G Hi Mannie - you could use the 'on current' event of the form to check if there is any records in the sub-committee table and hide the subform if no - something like: If DCount("*", "SubCommittee", "[memberI...

Outlook 2007 Error Messages
Hi, When I open my outlook I get the "messaging interface unknown error" message. I also cannot see my inbox, my calendar and my sent file and I cannot send emails. I can see my Personal files, deleted items and drafts. In my inbox I get a message that says "cannot display information. There is either a problem connecting to the servew or an error occured. Try starting Outlook again. When I click on my calendar I get a whole different message that says "cannot display folder. The file documents and settings/lblake/local settings/application data/mi...

8.0 Upgrade

Still battling 1.2>3.0 upgrade

Only 5 fonts show in Pub. 2003
I have used Publisher since it was first released. I just installed the new 2003 version, and only 5 of my many fonts show up in the font menu. Any ideas? Thanks What version of Windows are you using??? -- Arab League of Warriors wrote: > What version of Windows are you using??? As Publisher 2003 will only install on three (2000 (SP3 or later), XP or 2003 Server), the version is immaterial as they are all identical in the way they handle fonts. My guess is the OP doesn't have a printer installed or, if he does, it's text-only. ...

Outlook 2007 #20
Whenever I start Outlook 2007, I get the following message box: "Identity Switch Cancelled The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close anyone dialog boxes in other applications before trying again. Does anyone know how to correct the problem and prevent the message from appearing? ...

Emailing Publisher 2007 flyer
We are having difficulty maintaining formatting with a Publisher 2007 flyer when emailing. Both computers have Publisher 2007 but for some reason the information at the bottom of the page is running off the page when the attachment is opened by the email recipient. Any thoughts? Can you email it to me? It may have something to do with printer settings. Or even page setup. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Packett" <RCC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

XP Upgrade

Configuring my E-mail to work with Outlook 2007
I just bought a new "Intel Core i5 2.66GHz Quad-Core CPU" on which I am running for the first time "Windows 7 Home Premium" with "Outlook 2007." Until I bought my new PC, I was running "Windows XP Home Edition" with "Microsoft Office XP" in which I received E-mail from two of my accounts; my ISP E-mail address and also one account that is activated through the domain at my webpage. Now, configuring my ISP E-mail to work with the new Outlook was successful (I can once again do both send E-mails and receive messages using that account) but the...

My borders show up as dashed lines. Why?
I have formatted cells to show a medium bold border (format, cells, border). The printout shows the border but it's broken up. I have gone back into format, cells, border and the display reveals that medium borders have been chosen. Do you know why? Is the printout different than what shows up in Print Preview and what is on screen? If so, try the following. Try removing the lines. Save. Restart the computer, then reapply and see if that helps. Perhaps you are maxing out the Printer memory? Is it an incredibly complicated printout? Try reinstalling the printer on your works...

Removing last Exchange 2003 server after migration to Exchange 2007
We've just completed a migration from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 and I'm going to have to start thinking about removing the last Exchange 2003 server, which was also the first Exchange 2003 server that was installed. There are no user mailboxes left on the Exchange 2003 server although there are still replicas of public folders, we're still using Outloook 2003 if that makes a difference. I'm sort of expecting issues with Default Offline Address list, public folders, the Exchange 2007 / Exchange 2003 connector and probably some stuff that needs to be manually deleted...

would like to buy microsoft excel 2007 WORK BOOK
would like to buy microsoft excel 2007 WORK BOOK Check BestBuy or CompUSA or any other software distributor in your area. -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "MABAR" wrote: > would like to buy microsoft excel 2007 WORK BOOK ...

Toolbox not showing up
My “Toolbox” icon doesn’t seem to working properly. Normally, upon clicking on this icon a Toolbox with various commands opens up. But on my system in MS Access, this icon doesn’t give anything on clicking it. It doesn’t look like disabled either. What to do? -- Gaurav Sharma Project Controls Engineer CB&I, Dubai ...

Purch Creditor Credit Enquiry Screen should show last EFT payment
The Purchasing -> Creditor Credit Enquiry Screen shows the last cheque paid to that creditor. It needs to show the last payment made to that creditor irrespective of the type of payment ie. cash, credit card and EFT payments Who makes payments by cheque now a days. This screen is very usefull in reconciling creditor statements to Great Plains except for the Last Cheque paid line. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pa...

Error using the Outlook (2007) client
Hi, if i try to open the crm integration in outlook i get the following errror message. unfortunately it is a german client, so the error message is in german. the message says: "Diese Ordnergruppe kann nicht geöffnet werden. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten. Der Informationsdienst "CRMPRV.DLL" kann nicht geladen werden. Überprügen Sie bitte, ob der Dienst installiert und konfiguriert ist." i didn't found anything about this problem. Can someone give me a little hint. ...

Upgrading to Money 2004 Premium
Hi, I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this problem, and if yes what was the work around. -- Cheers Catherine PM Community Team This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. In microsoft.public.money, Catherine Feldhausen [MSFT] wrote: > >I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that >my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this >problem, and if yes what was the wo...

Upgrade? or not to upgrade.
I accepted the invitation to try office 2010. Upon installation, outlook 2007 quit working. Since that is the only critical piece i need out of office, and all my emails etch i desperately need are on there, I uninstalled. Now I get no out look. I get the error: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. I am really kicking myself, I knew i shouldn't have done the upgrade trial. I am bordering on hysteria here. Can anyone help? Tried to open in compatibility mode xp but no go same error. Outlook now does not appear in the start ...