Unable to install OneNote 2007

I have downloaded OneNote 2007 (and paid for the licence key) but after
entering the licence key it stops installing with the message "Microsoft
OneNote 2007 setup has stopped working. A problem cause the program to  stop
working correctly". I am runninig Windows 7 Home Premium on a new computer.
Any suggestions as to what I can do - I have tried to download a different
trial version but without any luck - the same problem
Thanks
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Where did you download it from?  What anti-virus software are you using?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"apl26" <apl26@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have downloaded OneNote 2007 (and paid for the licence key) but after
> entering the licence key it stops installing with the message "Microsoft
> OneNote 2007 setup has stopped working. A problem cause the program to
> stop
> working correctly". I am runninig Windows 7 Home Premium on a new
> computer.
> Any suggestions as to what I can do - I have tried to download a different
> trial version but without any luck - the same problem
> Thanks

0
Ben

MSDN Installation 1.2: Javascript Errors
I have installed a CRM Server and separate CRM client (along with the supplied example database). Access through IE6 works fine. Within Sales for outlook, I have 2 issues; 1> It takes 1.5 minutes to start up Outlook (it's only a 1Ghz machine, but CPU usage appears as 1-2% while it is loading). 2> I get various script errors when clicking on the CRM Shortcuts; Errors include messages such as... 'http//crmsvr/sfa/home_comps.aspx - object does not support this property or method' IE script error 'Could not complete the operation due to error 80020101' For testing, ...

Install 2005 without converting my quicken file
I want to run both quicken and money on the same computer. How do I install Money 2005 without converting my Quicken file. I want to start Money from "Scratch." In microsoft.public.money, Paul wrote: >I want to run both quicken and money on the same computer. How do I install >Money 2005 without converting my Quicken file. Even if you "convert" your Quicken file, you could still run both. I believe that Money only reads your .qdf and does not change it. > >I want to start Money from "Scratch." Tell Money you do not want to convert. It will a...

Outlook crashing with v3c installed
Hi All Outlook is crashing as mentioned in article KB931270 except with outlook 2007. The supposed fix is part of KB925874 however I am not in one of the affected time zones and the fix is quite intensive meaning updates to Windows, Exchange, CRM Server and Client machines. Can anyone suggest whether I should install the patches in this situation? Ian ------=_NextPart_0001_7CA384A5 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Ian, You can still get the hotfix separately. Normally a support incident is free if it is for a hotfix. So, you could open a support incide...

Access 2007 Navigation Pane Frozen
I maximixed my form for viewing purposes and now my navigation pane that shows the tables, queries, etc. is about 1/4" wide and there is no longer a shutter option - << (to expand or collapse). Has anyone had this happen and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks for your input. Try pressing the F11 button. See if that maximizes it. If you can see the words "Navigation Pane", try clicking on them. If that doesn't work, try to grab the edge using the cursor and holding down the left mouse button. Then move it out. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP...

home-cinema-installers.co.uk home cinema installation
if you need a superb 'home cinema installation' (http://www.home-cinema-installers.co.uk) then we give you a outstanding finnish. Thank You -- Addessapelamb ...

Numbering bugs when saving Word 2007 as Word 97-2003
Using both Word 2003 and Word 2007 on Windows XP OS Okay, I've been dealing with this problem for awhile now. but it causes a lot of extra work. Half our staff use Word 2003 (home workers) and the other half have upgraded to Word 2007. I use both Word 2003 (telecommuting) and Word 2007 (office) and I do the finalizing of these files here. We share large-document files among us, so we save the files as Word 97-2003 so everyone can access. This results in numbering getting completely out of whack after you save it and reopne. Also the heading formatting is lost sometimes (b...

problems in mailing from word via outlook all 2007
I cannot mail anything from any program, outlook 2007 does not start if i click on send email. Also i cannot mail from word, excel etc. There is no error message. I had the same problem once in office 2003 and had to run fixmapi. I cannot find it on my computer now (vista and office 2007) Is there an other way to rebuild MAPI Thanks Hans hans <hans_jeucken@hotmail.com> wrote: > I cannot mail anything from any program, outlook 2007 does not start > if i click on send email. > Also i cannot mail from word, excel etc. There is no error message. Unless Outlook is running, ...

font installation data
How can I find out which application (not which user) installed a given font on my PC? I do NOT want to know if the font is not an original Windows font at all, I want to know why and when it was installed. On 24/12/2009 11:19, Horst Heinrich Dittgens wrote: > How can I find out which application (not which user) installed a given > font on my PC? > > I do NOT want to know if the font is not an original Windows font at > all, I want to know why and when it was installed. There is no standard way of recording this data. You may be able to get the date from th...

Project Server 2007 Task Update Status
Does anyone know of a way for me to setup a view that will enable my resource managers to view the status of task updates that have been submitted to the PM? We require PM approval of task updates before timesheets can be submitted, and I would like the resource managers to see whether thier folks have submitted updates (imported from thier timesheets) to the PM and whether those update requests are pending, approved or rejected. I can find any fields availabe in the resource assignments view that show (change requested, submission status, etc.) for tasks, nor do I see anything that I ca...

Office 2007 Excel
Every time i open Excel 2007 i get the following; "The file you are trying to open,'PDFMaker.OLDxla',is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?" I pressed CTRL+Shift+I and receive the folowing id 101786 however I could not find anything relating to the above. As a note you have to press NO two times before you can get into excel. Hope I got this in the correct discution group. If you're not using the pdfmaker.* addin, how...

Auto Except install
I want to install this, but will I be prompted to reboot the server? Do I need to do this off hours? thanks Hi Installing the Auto Accept Agent does not require a server reboot. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "spepi" <spepi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3E74ABD-4701-492C-8DA4-BDCDF18511A4@microsoft.com... >I want to install this, but will I be prompted to reboot the server? > > Do I need to do this off hours? > > thanks > Thanks Mark. Now t...

Unable to open calendar

2007 multiple sheet printing
How do I print multiple sheets of labels in 2007? It worked fine in 2003. -- Dave Dave wrote: > How do I print multiple sheets of labels in 2007? > It worked fine in 2003. ======================================= File / Pirint...choose 'Multiple copies per sheet'... enter the number of pages X the number of labels... Example....5 pages of labels @ 30 labels per page... Enter..... Number of copies = 150 -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may n...

Updates won't install
These 3 updates have been installed repetedly and each time it shows they have been installedhowever, the updates ready to install icon keeps showing back up saying these updates are ready to install AGAIN! And I have tried turning off spyware and anivirus to install and have restarted several times. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB982524) Download size: 0 KB , 0 minutes (Downloaded; ready to install) This update addresses a set of known issues of the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1. ...

Daily Chats on DST 2007
Please share this! We are hosting daily Technical Chat sessions for customers beginning TODAY (Feb 22, 2007) from 10:00am-2:00pm. To participate in a technical chat with a Microsoft subject matter expert on DST please visit http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx. You can also view the technical chat schedule in addition to all of the Live Meeting sessions (live and on-demand) at http://support.microsoft.com/gp/dst_webcasts. Regards, Scott Schnoll Exchange User Education Microsoft Corporation ...

unable to scroll the page

How install addt'l payroll users license
I have just purchased a license for 101-250 employees in payroll and am having trouble figuring out how to install the license key. Can anyone help me with this? Tools - Setup - System - Registration Keys You might need your system password to be able to access the Reg keys. Have all users exit out before changing the keys. Kevin "Melanie Wagner" wrote: > I have just purchased a license for 101-250 employees in payroll and am > having trouble figuring out how to install the license key. Can anyone help > me with this? ...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

RMS Installation
We recently acquired a new client (single location outdoor mercandizer) with an existing RMS installation. One of our first tasks was to install a new workstation and add RMS. Upon installation on the desktop, I can connect to the SQL database on the "server" with Store Operations Administrator, but NOTHING happens with Store Operations Manager except a dialogue box stating it can't hit the database. How do I point SOM to the database???? Thanks in advance for the help!!! Symmessooner in SO Administrator - File/Configuration Make sure you log into Windows as an admi...

Exiting Word 2007
Whenever I try to exist Word 2007 it tells me I have encountered a problem and that is trying to fix it. I have to go through about three attempts before it finally exits. How can I fix this problem? See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm or http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541 which should cover all the issues that affect your problem. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MV...

Upgrade from Money 7.0 to Money 2007
I have a client that's currently using Money 99 Personal & Business (version 7.0). They would like to upgrade to Money 2007 Premium. -They no longer need the business portion. Is this upgrade possible? Can anyone describe any problems they might encounter? Thanks! -- www.ECKinc.com In microsoft.public.money, ECKinc wrote: >I have a client that's currently using Money 99 Personal & Business (version >7.0). They would like to upgrade to Money 2007 Premium. -They no longer >need the business portion. Is this upgrade possible? Can anyone describe >any ...

Unable to conect