Sharing multiple sections in one OneNote Live session

Hey there,

I use OneNote 2007 for my business meetings with my colleagues, at first, i
wanna say it's very useful for brainstorming and also that it did help me a
lot!

But i have got a question - is it possible in OneNote to share all the
sections i have got in one notebook (actually, the whole notebook) in one
live session?

If i say it in example: When i am going to create a live session, it shares
only the section where i am currently located in, so the attendees of the
meeting will see only that one particular section.
IS THERE A WAY HOW TO SHARE MULTIPLE SECTIONS I HAVE GOT IN ONE NOTEBOOK FOR
ONE LIVE SESSION?

thanks in advance,
Mike

onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can anyone tell me if the sharing mentioned in this topic is possible?
Is there a way how to share multiple sections at one live session in onenote?

thanks!

Shared folders on a shared exchange 2003
I have a shared exchange 2003 where deferent company�s have there mails. But how do I make a shared public folder for each company? The public folders may not be visible for other then the people in the actual company. /C COZ <kofo@spamspamspam.org> wrote: >I have a shared exchange 2003 where deferent company�s have there mails. >But how do I make a shared public folder for each company? >The public folders may not be visible for other then the people in the >actual company. Make sure the "client permissions" you assign to the folder doesn't include the &...

Going from one combo to another
I have a worksheet with some combo boxes. I want to hit the tab key and move from one combo to the next one. Is that possible? How is it done? -- bernardoafs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bernardoafs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28993 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=489382 Hi, if you open goto your userform properties, there is an area called Tab Index. alter the numbers to your tab preference as they are automatically set by the point you added your combo b...

Scrolling through several graphs on one chart?
Hi everyone, Suppose you have a 2D chart with multi-graphs inside; each represent different solution for example. Imagine, using VBA, you can create a Spin-button to scroll in-between those solutions on the chart one-by-one. For example, solution 1 on the chart will flash for 5 second, next solution 2 will flash and so on... On the other side, how can you select two or more solutions to flash at the same time; for the sake of comparison? Is this doable? Regards, Mike It doesn't use a spin button, but you might get some ideas from Jon Peltier's example on interactive charts:...

multiple (read-only) copies of one document?
we're on a small office network, with multiple people using publisher on their machines (some, winXP, some, win2000, ALL on publisher 2002) sometimes, two people need to access the same document at the same time. in word, or powerpoint, you can have a Read-Only copy of the same document open across a network. publisher doesnt seem to allow this. can anyone suggest a fix for this? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from matt <matt@genevaglobal.com>... > sometimes, two people need to access the same document at > the same time. in word...

Multiple IF formula
I need a formula that will give me results as follows: If S1=Bank and E1 or F1=L, 1,0 The response to S1 must be Bank, but either E1 or F1 can be L to count as 1. Both E1 and F1 don't have to meet the condition, thus the or Thanks!! As I recall you already gotten several answers to your first post regarding this =IF(AND(S1="Bank",OR(E1="L",F1="L")),1,0) or =(S1="Bank")*((E1="L")+(F1="L")) Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Kim46770" wrote: > I need a formula that will give me results as follows: > > If S1=Bank...

Sharing Calendar, can you share contacts too?
We have an administrative secretary, who maintains 3 high level administrator's calendars... we use outlook 2003 with exchange 2003, she opens their shared calendars and edits them... Maybe I'm overlooking a really simple answer... but is there a way she could similarly edit their personal address books (they all use palm pilots and want their own individual contact lists).... Any ideas appreciated... Thanks! Sure, just need to delegate rights to those folders and she can "Open Other user's Folder" and choose Contacts. "Ken Montgomery" <KenMontg...

Bubbles with multiple series
Hi everybody, I am trying to create a bubble chart that has about 10 series. Column A contains the names, column B the x value, column C the y values and column D the size. I currently have to manually add each series in the graph. Is there a way to capture all the series rather than me having to add each series one by one? All though this graph only has ten series, I have have about 13 more of these graphs to create, so adding a series one by one can add up to a lot of time. Any help will be appreciated. Maybe some VBA coding is needed. Thanks Kim On Sun, 2 Jul 2006, in mi...

Shared Workbook Query
Hi, I have set up a shared workbook for 20+ users. I am aware that share workbooks in Excel (I have version 2002) have limited functionality an that you cannot for example merge cells. However, if there are merged cells in another worksheet and someon wants to copy across text (which includes merged cells) into the share workbook it removes the merged formatting. At present I have to take the share off the workbook and then cop across the data (which includes merged cells) then reshare the workboo so that the formatting is maintained. Is there any other way around this problem so that peo...

two tables one query.
I have the following info and I want to create a query. [tblPayment]![strLCNumber] [tblIRB]![strLCNumber] and [tblIRB]![strAltRef] I want to do the following: Search tblIRB where both [tblPayment]![strLCNumber] & [tblIRB]![strAltRef] equal each other, but get the information attached to [tblIRB]![strLCNumber] & [tblIRB]![strAltRef] equal each other. I hope that makes since!!! SELECT * FROM tblPayment INNER JOIN tblIRB ON tblPayment.strLCNumber = tblIRB.strAltRef Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "Professional_in_need_of help" <Professionalinneed...

Sharing Outlook between profiles?
I am running a 2k server (no exchange server) and need the laptops that connect into the domain to be able to view and send emails when connected, and when disconnected. The laptops have just been reloaded after using Novell. The advantage of the novell client was that it used the same local profile for connecting into the domain, and when using the workstation only. With the 2k server however, it uses one profile for the domain, and one for the local workstation. This is where Outlook 2000 is falling over... Please help... ...

How do i redirect a copy off all inkomming mail to one mailbox ?
Hi ! we use Exchange server 5.5 and we hope that anyone can help us. By tell us step by step how we enter an utside mail adress that will get an copy off all inkoming mail to a exchange user. Hello: From Exchange Administrator - Create a new custom recipient for the external address: FILE > NEW > CUSTOM RECIPIENT > INTERNET ADDRESS - Open the properties of the mailbox that you want all mail forwarded from > go the DELIVERY OPTIONS tab > under ALTERNATE RECIPIENT > click MODIFY and select the custom recipient you just created. Select the option to "deliver messa...

Excel 2007
I am not really sure what to call this or if it's even possible, can you freeze a row, then while scrolling down have the frozen row be replaced by another row that will be frozen and so on? For example: I freeze row 5 which has column headers. As I scroll down the spreadsheet I reach row 100, which has different column headers. Can the headers be replaced so now row 100 is frozen? But at the same time once I scroll back up above row 100 it would resort back to the headers in row 5.... Put the disparate data on sheet2 stew wrote: > I am not really sure what to...

Windows live e-mail will not open right
Been fight this problem for a long time. When you go into windows live mail all I get is the blank e-mal page with no mail and the circle which is showing the circle like its looking for it. This will not stop until you go to the top and close it down from the + above. then you get a screen that shows the following. If you close the program you might loose information. You have two choice one is to close the program or Wait for the Program to respond. You can wait for hours and nothing happens. So you have to close the progam. Now the only way I can get into the mail is go ...

Hosting Multiple Domains
I have the need to host e-mail addresses from different domains within Exchange. I have created a recipiant policy that states that all people within an OU have two e-mail addresses, one default, the other not. When I create users in the OU the Policy does not go in to effect. E-mail addresses are only listed for the first domain. When I add the subsiquent addresses exchange does not seem to pick up mail for them. The MX Records for both domains point to the same machine. Any Ideas? Thanks In Advance. PS: Exchange 2003 EE, on Windows 2003 EE, HW: AMD 3200+, 1GB Ram. You cannot...

Cannot share calendar
Hi I'm trying to setup a user so that she can view someone else's calendar. I have been able to give her access to other peoples calendars, however i can't give her access to one particular user. even though other people can access that particular users calendar. I have given her all the relevent permissions needed to do so in exchange 2000 and at the target machine, but still an error msg of "you do not have sufficiant permisions to view this item" is given. Don't know what else to do....HELP Thank you Don't grant permissions in the Exchange server its...

different makers in one chart
I am using XY (Scatter) type chart to show the blood pressure verse age of 130 people. Untill here there is no problem and I chart shows neatly. Some of these people are male and others are female. I want to separate the gender by color or marker in the chart, so in one glance I can understand which data points belong to male and which to female? Is there any solution? Make two separate data series on your spreadsheet, and plot your chart from the two separate series. -- David Biddulph "Khoshravan" <khoshravan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OJUCQKfRIHA.1164@TK2MSFT...

stopping the link of macros in one workbook with every other exce.

Multiple identical contact entries
Hello, Can anyone help me with this strange situation? On Outlook 2003, with ActivCard Gold 3.0, when a digitally signed message comes in and I open it I consistently receive a pop up message stating: You are reading a signed or encrypted email. To send an encrypted reply to the sender of this email, create a contact with the senders email address. Do you want to create a contact with this senders email address? Then I hit "ok" to save the entry in contact. When I receive another digitally signed message, from the same individual I receive the same pop up message. If I hit &quo...

Resource sharing error
MS Project 2007 question / assistance needed - I created a separate project file for shared resources, filled in names of resources (techs), hourly rates, etc., etc, then saved the file as (named) "resources". When I try to share those resources in my current project, (tools>resource sharing>Share resources) and select the "resources from" the resources file, each resource then shows up in BOTH project’s resource files. Now all resources are showing up in both projects? Delete unwanted rows from one project, and they're deleted in BOTH projects. What...

calender sharing
I recently upgraded to XP op sys and alongwith it to MS Office 2003. In MS Office 2000, I used to share my private Outlook folders (Calendar, Contacts etc.) with my assistant . With this upgrade to MS Office, I lost the sharing ability. If I right click on any of these components (Calendar, Contacts etc.) the "Sharing" feature is shaded (disabled). How do I share these private folders? If you are talking about NetFolders then this feature was dropped after Outlook 2000 check out http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm for some options "KAH" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

Multiple worksheet consolidation
Hi there, I have a workbook that is starting to drive me insane. There are 5 worksheets that pertain to one main worksheet. The 5 have physical ID's in Column A assigning information in Column B. These are referenced in the main sheet but have to be typed in physically. Is there no way to automate this? Also I have a datasheet that has all the information in it and needs to be displayed using these 5 worksheets in the main sheet. E.g. Worksheet 1 - Indicator ID(ColA) - Fire(ColB), Worksheet 2 - Division ID(Col A) Divisions(ColB), Worksheet 3 - Operations ID(ColA) Operations(Col...

SUM- multiple conditions with text
IF RANGEA="m" and RANGEB="Dave", then SUM RANGEC I think it is a nested sum, but I can't figure it out! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am getting confused between SUM and SUMIF nested formulas. RANGEA, RANGEB, RANGEC are just named ranges. I tried: {=SUM((RANGEA="m")*(RANGEB="Dave")*RANGEC)} And: {=SUM((RANGEA="m")*IF((RANGEB="Dave"),1)*RANGEC)} Joe Your first array formula looks fine to me. What error are you getting? I'd check to make sure all my cells contain numbers in RANGEC. I'd also ensure that ...

Connecting to a shared SSRS data source from BIDS
I'm just starting out using BIDS and creating reports in general. I've been using Report Builder and have no trouble accessing a shared SSRS data source by specifying the Report Server (http://<Server>/ReportServer) in the Options...Settings, from there I can view and use any predefined data source in a report. How do I specify in BIDS that I wish to use a preconfigured shared data source from SSRS, I can't see any obvious option. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks David David, Hopefully when you connect your report to a shared datasource in design t...

Using COUNTIF with multiple criterium
In my worksheet, I have the following columns: CODE SERVICE IDD COM. GROUND MAN COM. GROUND IST COM. GROUND MAN COM. GROUND I would like to use COUNTIF or similar counting function to total the number of records that match MAN and COM. GROUND. I've tried nested IF/AND statements, but I can't seem to run a function inside of the IF statement when value is true. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Rich With your data (including headers) in A1:B5 =SUMPRODUCT(((A2:A5)="MAN")*((B2:B5)="COM. GROUND")) OR =SUMPRODUCT(((A2:A5)=C1)*((B2:B5)=C...

migrating multiple companies into one
We have multiple companies and are exploring the possibilities of bringing them into one company. Any suggestions? We would like to specifically bring all inventory databases into one database so we can make cost changes only once. Thanks kel 2 things: GOOD LUCK make a full backup of your entire gp environment and simulate a test environment to do it in first. "Kelly Porter" wrote: > We have multiple companies and are exploring the possibilities of bringing > them into one company. Any suggestions? > > We would like to specifically bring all inventory data...