Send to Onenote on Windows 7, driver won't work?

I downloaded the driver from David Rasmussen, but every time I open OneNote
after printing to XPS I get the message "Unhandled exception has occured in
your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this
error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close
immediately. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." If I
click continue it still doesn't work.
This was one of my favorite features - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find me a way to
use OneNote! I lived off of it last year.
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Rilli wrote:
> I downloaded the driver from David Rasmussen, but every time I open
> OneNote after printing to XPS I get the message "Unhandled exception
> has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the
> application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you
> click Quit, the application will close immediately. Object reference
> not set to an instance of an object." If I click continue it still
> doesn't work.
> This was one of my favorite features - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find me a
> way to use OneNote! I lived off of it last year.

You may check the thread "How do I print online PDF files ..." opened by
"Meer" in Nov 21

There Daniel Escapa (the head if the developers team) suggested to use
the 2010 Beta.
And Meer reported that a new build if David Rasmussen's tool works fine.

Rainald

0
Rainald

No message in outbox

Sending mail from remote location

Data validation doesn't work if contents is added by pasting
Hi I've data validation set so that only the number 1 can be entered, but even this cannot be entered if an adjacent cell is a certain value. this works for direct entry, but not if the value is pasted in or added using the "drag handle". Is there any way to stop this happening as I just know somewones going to try and fill all the cells by draging the values down. Regards Jeff Jeff, You could disable "Allow cell drag and drop" in Tools | Options or... copy the following code, right click the sheet tab and choose 'view code'. Paste the code into the modu...

introducion to windows
it baisicly stinks you have to right click left click use funny spinny thing along eith that it is compuletly out wiereding it is bug prone and not very plessent to it is horibly expensive i wich i was curently sitting un a mac the folder structure makes no sense un a windows computer you can find all the files but it just dossent make sense all in all windows stinks oh and ps msn messanger isent all that great iether its no better if not wourse than yohoo messanger and from what i have seen from yahoo there better than microsoft in everything they do yet stink in everything they do and pc lap...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Send and Recieve Fix

Working with names
I'm working in a worksheet plenty of named ranges. When I change a name of a range or cell, the formulas referring that range don't reflect tha change of the name (they keep the old name). May you suggest me a procedure to reflect automatically those changes? No, Excel doesn't change your formulas when you change a name. In fact it doesn't have a "change a name" feature as such. You must accomplish that by selecting the range and defining the new name. At that point you have two named ranges, the original and the new one. Then you would delete the old one from ...

Unable to send?

windows xp logon with personal application
hey cn ne 1 help me to start my application before login in windows xp ,and want my application to logon to user account i want to use. ...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

Exchange 2003, Windows Server 2003, Data Centre Environment
Interesting title to a somewhat uninteresting post. I've just signed up for this, using the Windows Live Mila desktop beta, and just want to test things are working ok! Hello! Adam Laslett wrote: > Interesting title to a somewhat uninteresting post. > I've just signed up for this, using the Windows Live Mila desktop beta, > and just want to test things are working ok! > > Hello! > SOB. ...

Freeze Panes #7
I need to know how freeze a column and row at the same time? Just place your cursor just below the row and just to the right of the column and freeze. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Eric at the LTC" <Eric at the LTC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F47A81BF-8816-4AA8-BE1D-5F95F5067B5B@microsoft.com... > I need to know how freeze a column and row at the same time? Eric, Go to the cell that's at the "cross point" of the columns and rows yo want to freeze (e.g if you want to freeze columns A and B and rows 1 t 4, click...

Wizard Application
Hi All, I have a Wizard Application which has three Property Sheet and Each of Different size and 1st page has only 3 radio button and so I need the fonts of this page to be much bigger but second & third page has lot of contents so i cannot use the same font in all page & will be using default fonts size. How Dyamically changing the font on a Wizard Application. 1) Is it Possible to Resize the window for each page with respect to its size in wizard appln. 2) How to dymanically create a font and write the static text in wiz app. Appriciate you to come back to me at the earliest and ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

opening Windows Excel 2003 files with my Mac Excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I cannot open the Windows Excel 2003 files sent to me by my accountant. I have Mac Excel 2008. It defaults to the Numbers program, part of Iworks. I need the full functions of Excel to work on the files...not Numbers. thanks I suspect that this is the same problem I have found with Keynote/ PowerPoint. Hold the control key down while you press the mouse on the file you are trying to open. Then pick "Open with" and choose Excel. If you have a two (or more button mouse you can also use "right click" ...

combo box control issue - working fine in '03,
when I add a new record on the form via VBA - and then go to the combo box control, the control tip shows properly, but the cursor is not blinking. can not type anything into the box. when I click on the box, all is ok. any ideas as to what is wrong? works fine in access 2003. thx Make sure that you have at least the first 2 service packs in Access 2007. There was a combo box dropdown problem that I think was fixed in SP2. If you still have the problem, try SP3. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access &...

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Great Plains 7.5, WSS 2, and Office 03 Integration
Hello: I've downloaded the Office 03 integration tool for Great Plains 7.5 from CustomerSource. My current setup is a server running IIS 6 and WSS 2. My GP is stored on another SQL Server. I followed the instructions EXACTLY to set this up. The Office 2003 web parts are installed on the server with Windows Sharepoint Services on it, then I installed the Office integration file. In the setup the COM+ user is the local administrator and I used what was recommended in the instructions for the name of the Great Plains user to access the data (MBSOffice). I ran the security utility after...

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...