Registration

Out of the blue recently, a OneNote (SideNote) icon has appeared on my task
bar.  I am not familiar with the product so I thought I would check it out.
When I click on the icon, I am prompted to enter my MS Office product key,
but I receive a message stating that the key is not correct.  I have tried
this several times minding to check my entries for accuracy, but nothing
seems to work.   Is there a way to uninstall this product or somehow complete
the registration successfully?  I do have a valid licensed MS Office disc.
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Which version of Office do you have?  OneNote comes with the Ultimate
edition and the Home and Student Edition.  Otherwise it is a stand alone
product.

"Puddy" <Puddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Out of the blue recently, a OneNote (SideNote) icon has appeared on my
> task
> bar.  I am not familiar with the product so I thought I would check it
> out.
> When I click on the icon, I am prompted to enter my MS Office product key,
> but I receive a message stating that the key is not correct.  I have tried
> this several times minding to check my entries for accuracy, but nothing
> seems to work.   Is there a way to uninstall this product or somehow
> complete
> the registration successfully?  I do have a valid licensed MS Office disc.

0
Michael

App Registration
How do I force my app/exe to register itself with Windies? Also, how do I associate file extentions to my app (eg, .049, .044 files; dble click them; they are opened with MyApp). Thanks in advance -- Jooster aka Matt Pickering Wednesbury West Midlands UK -- Jooster aka Matt Pickering Wednesbury West Midlands UK MFC does that for you in InitInstance() with: // Enable DDE Execute open EnableShellOpen(); RegisterShellFileTypes(true); If you ask for it in the wizard. Tom "Jooster" <mattp@peps.com.joostersaysnotospam> wrote in message news:8665A409-4F6F-4B70-8352-3D973C27...

Stupid registration question
When I initially installed Office 2004 on my Mac, I made a typo in my address, spelling "University" as "Universwity". Now on the "About PowerPoint" kinds of screens, I see this, and presumably, this is in MS's records as well. How do I correct this? JEH Try Preferences, User Information. On 4/27/05 4:45 PM, "jharlow@mail.com" wrote: > When I initially installed Office 2004 on my Mac, I made a typo in my > address, spelling "University" as "Universwity". Now on the "About > PowerPoint" kinds of screen...

Registration #
If you open the System Properties for a computer you see something like the following: System: Microsoft Windows 2000 5.00.2195 Service Pack 4 Registered to: Robert cool 51873-005-5043011-xxxxx ...

registration
Hello, All! Our company as Golden Partner Microsoft has the Product Key for CRM 3.0 for 100 licenses. At the same time through MSDN we got the Key for 10 licenses. We need to install CRM 3.0 for the department of development (quantity of whom about 15 people). If I for installation of the product use the key for 100 licenses, I will need to register the server too. As I understand, after the successful registration of CRM for development with key for 100 licenses, I will not be able to install additional CRM server with the same key for the company needs:? So which way then I can ins...

RE-ENTERING REGISTRATION KEY
I bought a 3 license pack for office and accidentally used the second license twice, instead of the third license. Is there a file I can chuck out and re-input the third registation number? Or do I have to Unistall then re-install the software? Thanks Yeah, you can switch numbers without reinstalling. See here: http://mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/pid.html On 1/31/05 6:44 PM, "RSW" wrote: > I bought a 3 license pack for office and accidentally used the second > license twice, instead of the third license. Is there a file I can > chuck out and re-input the third ...

Registration
Out of the blue recently, a OneNote (SideNote) icon has appeared on my task bar. I am not familiar with the product so I thought I would check it out. When I click on the icon, I am prompted to enter my MS Office product key, but I receive a message stating that the key is not correct. I have tried this several times minding to check my entries for accuracy, but nothing seems to work. Is there a way to uninstall this product or somehow complete the registration successfully? I do have a valid licensed MS Office disc. Which version of Office do you have? OneNote comes with ...

product registration
How do I register MS Money 2004 online? I'm not sure what, if anything, you will gain by doing so, but have you tried File|Register...??? "Tracey" <hrdirector@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:089101c38c7a$0c9c1440$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I register MS Money 2004 online? ...

Registration Woes?
Does anyone know if the Registration Glitch has been fixed? Not yet, as far as we know. They are giving it a very low priority, focusing their efforts on getting the bugs in the product fixed first :-) Ahem... The Registration Glitch is owned by Marketing, and everyone hates Marketing :-) Cheers On 10/02/08 5:35 AM, in article ee8cd29.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "1parkpointer@officeformac.com" <1parkpointer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Does anyone know if the Registration Glitch has been fixed? -- Don't wait for your answer, click here: http://www.word.mvps.org/ ...

COM Registration
I've created a COM DLL using visual c++ 6 as following File->New->MFC AppWizard(DLL) then choose Automation and choose static DLL Linking, then finish. I added a new function with following decla char* GetData() { //My Code.... } then rebuild all. now i need to register the DLL so chookse Tools->Register Control and success message is shown. now i tried to choose the DLL from javascript using var activeXObj = new ActiveXObject("MFCCOM.CMfcCOM"); //here MFCCOM is my project name //and CMFcCOM the class name questions: 1. is right to call it like above from clien...

Registration
How do you register Money 2005? Why would you want to do that? It is not part of the EULA nor does it give you any additional benefits except that it might give MS a new opportunity to bombard you with Marketing SPAM. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Javier Finkm...

Virtual PC registration
I bought the Office X professional edition and tried to register the copy of Windows XP. I do not have a DSL or LAn connection to internet. I use the internal modem and a telephone connection. There is no option in the set up process for this. What can I do? Thank you On 2004-05-06 11:32:05 -0600, "Edgar Matamoros" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> said: > I bought the Office X professional edition and tried to register the > copy of Windows XP. I do not have a DSL or LAn connection to internet. > I use the internal modem and a telephone connection. &g...

Registration Wizard
Although there is a connection to the internet, when I run the Registration wizard I get the following message. The wizard requires an Internet connection to complete registration. Activate your Internet connection if it is disabled. If you do not have an Internet connection, contact Microsoft Business Solutions Support at 1-800-xxx-xxxx to complete registration. My configuration is Windows 2003 Standard Edition with SP1 (of course). I am connecting trough a proxy to the internet. Any ideas how to resolve it ? regards Same problem here... Don't have a solutions yet. -- Erik van Ho...

Registration for vbAdvanced
I know I had the registration code for vbAdvanced before, but am unable to find it now. It seems that I remember it now being free, since the program is no longer for sale. A search on Google failed to turn anything about a registration code and the site that the program takes you to does not mention anything about it or have anyway to contact anyone. Does anyone know where to get a registration code now? Thanks, Norm I also seem to remember it being freed, but like you can no longer google to it. In witness thereof, I as income@ihug.co.nz hereby agree that the given c...

publisher installation and registration
got a software from another person which has already been installed in his computer but not registered. He realized he really has no use of this program so he gave it to me. I was able to install it in my computer. Installation was successful and I wanted to register it. Microsoft replied: "our record shows that this version has already been activated." What can I do to go on with registration, or is this not possible? froggie <froggie@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > got a software from another person which has already been installed >...

Registration
I loaded a new verision of Office:MAC for X with a different serial = number=20 but still have the old registration number. Want to put new registration = in=20 but cannot seem to get through. Suggestions? Joe DeLapp wrote : > I loaded a new verision of Office:MAC for X with a different serial number > but still have the old registration number. Want to put new registration in > but cannot seem to get through. Suggestions? You'll find the tip (and many more) here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/pid.html ------------------------------------------------------...

Lost DNS Registration
This is a re-post since I received no responses to my query. For the past several months I have been losing my DNS name registration settings intermittently while using my DSL Internet connection. Because "Repair this Connection" works, and as per other advice in this forum I ran through the repair procedure manually to determine exactly what was being repaired. I have discovered that the Command "ipconfig /registerdns" is the command that fixes my connection. Now I need some advice on why this is happening or how to fix the problem so that I do not lose the connection in t...

User Registration
I need to create a way for people to visit my web page and fill out a application for employment but i want is for them to have to enter ssn for log in And how will you verify it is their SSN? All they would need to enter is a nine digit number, unless you have a DB of names and SSNs. You may also want to rethink the idea of asking for a SSN from people who don't know you. Only real idiots are going to be so stupid as to divulge their SSN over an unsecure connection, to someone they don't know, who may or may not be legit. You might as well as them to type in their bank accoun...

unable to load registration library (dll)
I get this error when trying to run microsoft money 2006. Unfortunately, I can't find the original CD to reinstall it. I decided to purchase the 2008 version but it will not install. I get an error screen to submit an error report to microsoft. Any suggestions? IMA STUCK In microsoft.public.money, esgrossman wrote: >I get this error when trying to run microsoft money 2006. >Unfortunately, I can't find the original CD to reinstall it. I decided >to purchase the 2008 version but it will not install. I get an error >screen to submit an error report to microsoft. > >A...

Help with Registration Problem
I have an ActiveX module that I wrote (cloned a separate module). It compiles and registers fine in debug. But when I try to compile and register in release it fails. The error I get is: Load Library("d:\program files\pamet systems\cadshift.ocx") failed - the specified module could not be found. I have verified I have unique guid values. Works fine in debug. I have tried everything I can think of and am stumped. Any help would be appreciated. This is not a big program - and as I say I cloned another one - changing names and such, of course. I assume it is some problem with t...

Syntax for Re-registration of Excell
Windows 2000, Excel v8. Does anyone know the syntax for re-registration with Windows? We get a file already open error every time we launch a SS without opening the app first. Had a similiar problem with Word and fixed it with Winword /r. Thanks! Hi first you may check: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > Windows 2000, Excel v8. Does anyone know the syntax for > re-registration with Windows? We get a file already open > error every time we launch a SS without opening t...

Registration screen
We installed CRM 3.0 trial on SBS2003 and purchased and installed licenses before the 90 days expired. Today, when we tried to open the CRM screen, we get the screen "The registration period for CRM has expired!" Using deployment manager, I can see my server and CAL licenses very clearly. How do I pass that screen so I can get my users back in? Thanks ...

registration problem
trying to update my outlook to 2002, have an OEM disk from my IPAQ but no 25 digit reg. number.... HELP! ...

2007 Premium Registration
Dear NG: Purchased Money 2007 Premium CD from Costco. Help > About Microsoft Money > Version 16.0.125.621 Coverted .mny file from Money 2006 Deluxe The back of the CD case states: "To register Microsoft Money 2007 Premium:" "On the Help menu, click Register and follow the instructions on your screen." I have no "Register" option under the Help menu. Under Tools > Settings > Online service settings, I've checked the option to "Remind me to register when Miney starts so I can receive..." However after restarting Money there is no prom...

Product Registration
I have an old copy of Outlook 2000 that I'm not using. I would like to give it to a friend of mine. Can he use and register the product, since it's currently registered in my name? If not, can I "unregister" this version? I didn't upgrade it...my new computer came with a full version of Office 2003. So I'm not trying to break the law, but I don't want to make things difficult for him if he tries to use it. ZacDilone wrote: > I have an old copy of Outlook 2000 that I'm not using. I would like to give > it to a friend of mine. Can he use and ...

outlool
I have an oem copy of outlook that was installed on a previous PC. I cannot reregister it! any advice An OEM version is only for the PC that it came with. For another PC you will need to buy an additional license. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1aa2b01c44ed8$784ab180$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I have an oem copy of outlook that was installed on a > previous PC. I cannot reregist...