problemas con OneNote

He tenido muchos problemas con el programa Beta de OneNote y agradeceria que
me informaran si es porque no se usarlo, o si le ha pasado a todos los
usuarios de este programa. Gracias por sus respuestas y consejos. Alfonso
Arrreola.
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

AArreola wrote:
> He tenido muchos problemas con el programa Beta de OneNote y
> agradeceria que me informaran si es porque no se usarlo, o si le ha
> pasado a todos los usuarios de este programa. Gracias por sus
> respuestas y consejos. Alfonso Arrreola.

The language in here is Englosh abd hardly anybody in here wll be able
to reply in Spansh.
Pls ask again in English.

Rainald

0
Rainald

Problema com PRINTER no windows
Ol� N�o consigo imprimir a partir de dois postos de trabalho XP PRO para uma impressora de rede (ethernet): o status da PRINTER no windows indica o estado OFFLINE; curioso � que quando reinicio o servi�o de SPOOL do windows esta fica ONLINE por alguns segundos, sendo possivel imprimir; depois volta a ficar offline. Ao realizar um ping continuo ao IP da impressora verifico que n�o existe quebra de rede, por isso calculo que seja um problema do windows. Os postos est�o actualizados.......... Alguem j� teve este problema? existe algum HOTFIX? P.S-Coloquei a impressora ligada...

OneNote 2010 Mobile
Hello, It might be a really stupid question but how do I install OneNote Mobile from OneNote 2010 Beta (in ON2007 the option was in Settings)? Regards, Victor There is a new ONM application that is being tested separately from the public Beta of the Office 2010 applications, it's allegedly available for download at the Windows Mobile Marketplace but I can't find it via a search. At least this confirms what you're seeing - that it's not available from within ON like it was in previous versions. =?Utf-8?B?VmljdG9yIEh1cmR1Z2FjaQ==?= <Victor Hurdugac...

thrad problemas
I have an sdi application and I need another thread. usually I do the ui in the main thread and the processing in the thread. Now I want to do it differently - the ui in the thread. Specifically I want to launch a dialog box in the thread. Is that possible with standard procedures? Thanks Marom "Marom" <marom@mandat.com> wrote in message news:On5PIe3QHHA.4000@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I have an sdi application and I need another thread. usually I do the ui in > the main thread and the processing in the thread. Now I want to do it > differently - the ui in the thr...

PFDAVADMIN TOOL PROS AND CONS
Hello, I am trying to find out if someone has experience using the tool above on Exchange 2003 environment. Does it really work? Does it have any shortcomings? Thanks, -plagooms Pros: Best free PF tool. Cons: Not supported. On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:46:01 -0700, "PLAGOOMS" <PLAGOOMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I am trying to find out if someone has experience using the tool above on >Exchange 2003 environment. Does it really work? Does it have any shortcomings? > >Thanks, >-plagooms ...

problema windows mail
non riesco ad entrare in windows mail ? quando lo apro mi da impossibile avviare windows mail I have a problem to earese or delete one Unsent document.This message has a wrong E-mail addresse.This E-mail addresse is not valid.Please helme how I can delete this message.! "scughy" wrote: > non riesco ad entrare in windows mail ? quando lo apro mi da impossibile > avviare windows mail What have you tried so far? Open the Outbox folder and delete any messages you see there. Before it lets you delete, you may have to go offline first. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, ...

Lost OneNotes
Started using OneNote 30 days ago ... made entries over several consecutive days. Then no entries for 8 days. I then clicked on icon and a new, blank OneNote page opened. My current noteBook was not found in Doc or anywhere else - until I read here about FILE>OPEN BACKUP. Should I have done a 'SAVE AS' to keep the original notes in tact as a single note book? Am I missing something here ... as it seems I would have been just as well to have used WORD and SAVE AS, saving some 45 minutes trying to re-locate the NoteBook files??? Many thanks for another rescue!!!...

Problema com Aplica��es Office 2003
Boa noite, Encontrei o seguinte problema: Instalei o Office Profissional 2003 Portugu�s Vers�o OEM num port�til Toshiba novo. O port�til vem com Windows Vista Home Premium. O sistema operativo � genu�no, veio com o port�til). O Office instalou lindamente e activou via Internet. Agora cada vez que abrimos uma aplica��o aparece a janela a pedir que concorde com as condi��es de utiliza��o. J� abri todas as aplica��es diversas vezes e acontece sempre o mesmo. Algu�m tem alguma ideia do que causa isto?? Cumprimentos Francisco "CNT LM" <Service3@contor.pt> wrote: &...

"Non-commercial use" of OneNote after upgrade to Office Standard?
Just a quick licensing question. I just upgraded from Home & Student to Office Standard. After installing Standard, I then uninstalled the Home & Student edition. When I started Office Standard for the first time, the "non-commerical use only" headers were there for a second or two, then disappeared and never came back. So that's fixed. BUT -- I still want to use OneNote, so I reinstalled it from the Office Home & Student CD. Unfortunately, it still displays the "non-commerical use only" header. I would think that since I've...

Problemas outlook 2000
Tengo un problema cuando inicio mi aplicacion de outlook 2000 me sale el siguiente error "Error de registro OLE. La aplicacion no esta instalada correctamente.Ejecute de nuevo el programa de instalacion. ". Gracias por su colaboracion. Necesito una solucion urgente. Try reinstalling or running detect & repair (in the help menu) - you will need your CD. Lourdes wrote: > Tengo un problema cuando inicio mi aplicacion de outlook > 2000 me sale el siguiente error "Error de registro OLE. La > aplicacion no esta instalada correctamente.Ejecute de > nuevo el pro...

Problema con una funcion
estoy usando la funcion la siguiente funcion: AutoPostWithDistributions. Cuando uso la moneda funcional hace todo correctamente, sin embargo cuando uso la moneda original me manda un error 9, esto solo lo hace cuando hay diferencia en la distribucion por redondeo. si hago la transaccion en Grat Plains me crea una linea con el monto de la diferencia por lo regular es por decimales.. La pregunta es: como puedo hacer para que esta funcion haga correctamente la distribucion cuando tenga diferencia por redondeo?. ...

What are the pros and cons between Pop3 Connector versus domain email
What are the pros and cons between the Pop3 Connect versus domain email? Thanks There are no pros to a POP3 connector whatsoever. POP3 is a single mailbox client mail retrieval protocol, not a mail transport protocol. Any attempt to use it as a mail transport protocol is a great big kludge. Exchange is designed to connect to the Internet using SMTP. http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_smtp_diatribe.htm http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_dq.htm http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_smtp.htm -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" &quo...

timeshare cons
Has anyone been duped by a firm called Eurosun who said they would bu your timeshare, if so have you been approached by a law firm in spai who have told you they can get your money back for you,they cal themselves Key Properties Town Advisory, I am trying to check if the are legitamite or not!!!!!!!!!!!! -- lorel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- lorell's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3007 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49760 ...

Pros and Cons of Student Loan Consolidation
By Glen Orenstein Student loan consolidation is something students are beginning to consider because of the potential benefits that it can have on a long term basis. Like with most financial matters, student loan consolidation isn't all about positives, though. There are quite a few negatives to consider before pulling the trigger on consolidation. By considering all of the potential pros and cons, students and their parents can be sure to make an informed, responsible decision with their loan. The pros of student loan consolidation are many. The most glaringly obvious positive to consol...

Pros and Cons to turning off NDR
I am contemplating turning off NDRs due to the overwhelming amount of SPAM that we receive. My queue is filled with outgoing NDRs to SPAM senders (spoofed I am sure) Does anyone have insight as to what is gained and or lost by doing so? I have my own opinions but I would like some feedback on this. Thanks in advance. TH ...

OneNote 2007 to 2010 Problems
I am finding the upgrade of OneNote more troublesome than the previous 2003 to 2007 upgrade. In ON 2007, all my notebooks were subfolders in the OneNote Notebooks folder. I'm not sure if its because I've been working with ON since the Technical Preview, but ON is seeing all my previous notebooks as sections in one big notebook named OneNote Notebooks. Since I have dozens of what should be separate notebooks, this is not good. Do I have to go and create a new notebook for each section, then copy the current sections (which should be notebooks) into them? It wouldn&...

problema con pc
hola alguien puede decirme como puedo prote ger mi contrasena porque tengo una cuenta en la mism acoputadora pero el puede quitarme el password por su lado nosaben como puedo ponerle proteccion . GRACIAS uyyy no marica, no ses un hueva.......hasta que entiendes como usar su cuenta y su compu, yo lo recomiendo que no hagas transacciones por el internet........habla con su banco -Gary "maribel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73BB67A8-1D75-4916-92DA-8270CF24328C@microsoft.com... > hola alguien puede decirme como puedo prote ger mi contrasen...

problemas con OneNote
He tenido muchos problemas con el programa Beta de OneNote y agradeceria que me informaran si es porque no se usarlo, o si le ha pasado a todos los usuarios de este programa. Gracias por sus respuestas y consejos. Alfonso Arrreola. AArreola wrote: > He tenido muchos problemas con el programa Beta de OneNote y > agradeceria que me informaran si es porque no se usarlo, o si le ha > pasado a todos los usuarios de este programa. Gracias por sus > respuestas y consejos. Alfonso Arrreola. The language in here is Englosh abd hardly anybody in here wll be able to reply in S...

problema para recuperar cuenta
e cambiadop de computador pero tengo un problema para recuperar m,i antrerior cuenta mi anterior dirreccion ere grinchville@logic.bm ke puedo hacer para entrar a mi cuenta deesde mi nuevo computador y recuperar la informacion quee esta hay ...

pros and cons of shared databases
Hi, Can anyone explain the difference between splitting a database over a shared network (client end /Back end) and just placing a database on a shared network and linking in by "File->Get External Data->Link Tables" ? Thanks in advance DK The point of splitting and giving every client workstation its own copy of the front end is that they are independent of each other. If everyone opens the same front end, just try switching a form to design view and saving your changes while someone else is entering data in the form. Are the instances independent? Try it again usi...

problema con account predefinito
abbiamo alucni utenti il cui outlook =E8 configurato in modo da utilizzare due account di posta, uno =E8 quello personale ( es. nome.cognome@posta.it come predefinito) e l'altro (es. organizzazione2006@posta.it). il secondo account in realt=E0 =E8 un alias che gli utenti possono anche sfruttare in scrittura dalle postazioni di lavoro. la domanda =E8 la seguente: come mai quando scrivono o rispondono ad un messaggio, risulta come mittente il secondo account e non il primo che invece =E8 il predefinito? Grazie in anticipo per l'attenzion che mi presterete. prometeo2@hotmail.com <p...

OneNote Mobile with 2010
How to setup OneNote Mobile for OneNote 2010 (beta)? On Jan 8, 12:11=A0am, laStroup <laStr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to setup OneNote Mobile for OneNote 2010 (beta)? OneNote mobile 2010 does not seem to be available anywhere which is rather disappointing as it is one of the areas of OneNote most needing some love and attention. If you already have a previous version of OneNote installed and the connection set up to your mobile, it should carry on working with OneNote 2010, certainly mine does. Regards, Julian Knight http://it.knightnet.org.uk, http:/...

Pros & Cons of using HTML message format
Just wandering what are the Pros and Cons of using HTML as the Message Format in Outlook 2000. Michelle <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just wandering what are the Pros and Cons of using HTML as > the Message Format in Outlook 2000. Two of the biggest Cons is that it allows the sender to emphasize appearance over content and expands your message to many times the size needed to say what you you want to convey. A third is that, if the recipient uses a non-HTML aware client, they'll see a lot of hard to read gobbledegook. Why would anyone want to inflict HTML...

Create shared Web accessible Notebook in Onenote 2010 beta?
I am working on a small project and want to share a ON 2010 notebook with the rest of the project group. We work from home so we are never on the same local network. I tried to create a shared notebook using the Web option but at step 3 where you are supposed to enter the location, I see: 3. Web Location: Windows Live SkyDrive We are sorry. This service is currently not available. What's going on? Is this feature not available in the beta? BTW, my version is Version: 14.0.45361000 (32-bit) Bob Bob wrote: >I am working on a small project and want to share a ON 2...

Internet mail con Exchange 5.5
Buenas : Quisiera hacerles una consulta: Tengo un servidor de correo Exchange 5.5 que maneja buzones internos que tengo la opci=F3n de crear cuando creo un usuario del dominio (Dominio NT 4). Tengo tambien cuentas de mail externas POP3, las cuales configuro manualmente en cada PC que lo requiera (No todas tienen mail externo).Es decir el usuario descarga los mails externos directamente del pop3 de mi ISP , pero quedan guardados en el buzon de Exchange. La consulta es si es posible hacer que el exchange configure por usuario esas cuentas externas a las cuentas que yo le indique, sin tener la n...

Problemas servicios Exchange 2003
Desde que he instalado el SP2 de Exchange2003 , cada vez que reinicio el servidor los servicios de exchange no arrancan automaticamente , los tengo que arancar manualmente y luego todo funciona OK. Alguien sabe porque puede ser?' Decir que los servicios , claro esta , estan en arranque automatico. Antes del SP2 , arrancaban solos perfectamente . Alguna sugerencia ?? Gracias �Usted tiene un producto del antivirus instalado en su servidor? �Usted ha intentado inhabilitarlo o quitar? No hablo espa�ol. Traducido por la traducci�n de los pescados de Babel. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchang...