Problem with Moving Ink

Hey guys,

As an engineering graduate student, I recently moved to using OneNote to
take in-class notes.  I thought it was great for the first couple days.

Unfortunately, I've been noticing that when I reopen OneNote on any given
day to take more notes, some of my notations will have moved.  This is
extremely, incredibly, nauseatingly frustrating, as the text normally moves
on top of some other text, which makes it unreadable and inseparable from the
text underneath.  It's as if someone decided to move parts of my page full of
equations onto other parts.

This is making it impossible to use OneNote to take notes.  Note that I'm
not accidentally moving stuff around.  I can write a lecture's worth of
notes, all of the equations will be in order, close OneNote, and reopen
OneNote the next day to find things in disarray.

If anyone knows of what might be going on, I'd sincerely appreciate any
pointers.

thanks!

Details: Fujitsu t4310, OneNote 2010, Windows 7 64 bit
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

problem #4

95 and 97 problem

sync problems

Date problem

Installation Problem!!

Office 2007 - HELP

Move AR/AP Historical Info
Is there a tool to move historical AR and AP information from one company database to another in GP9? What about Collections Management notes? We have two company databases. One company was purchased a few years ago as a separate, wholly-owned subsidiary. It will become part of the other company at the beginning of our new fiscal year (April 1). To make it easier for our GP users, I'd like to move the history over along with the open AR & AP transactions and Collections notes so that they don't have to switch back to the closed company database to look up historical info...

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

outlook web access redirect problem

Problem after sorting

IF AND problem

Problem SHAppBarMessage
Hi, I am creating an application bar which shall be displayed always at the top of the screen to show the user certain alerts. I am using the commands SHAppBarMessage(ABM_NEW, &abd); SHAppBarMessage(ABM_QUERYPOS, &abd); SHAppBarMessage(ABM_SETPOS, &abd); SetWindowPos(NULL, abd.rc.left, abd.rc.top, abd.rc.right - abd.rc.left, iClientHeight, SWP_NOACTIVATE); Works fine. The problem begins, when I start moving the taskbar. I am catching the event OnSettingChange and my application bar is resizing/moving correctly. BUT: If the taskbar moves to the top and my application bar ...

Lookup() problem
I set up two lists, 200 employees names and 200 employee numbers. A couple of the numbers match the correct names but the rest of the numbers all pull the same employee name. =LOOKUP(C4,List!C4:C204,List!B4:B204) The first time I tried it seemed to pull the correct matching names and numbers then kabui it gets stuck. I tried deleting the entire lists cells and all and starting over but same thing. Anyone ever run into this before? Wayman Don't forget! When using Lookup(), the vector (second argument) must be sorted in ascending order. If it's not, you'll get what you ca...

Problem creating credit card account
When creating a Chase or Amazon.com credit cards I am having this happen to me when it creates the card and I can't figure out how to fix it so there is just one card showing. I attached a jpeg of what I am seeing. It's like it created multiple instances of the card and also show balances of my other cards. I am not sure if it is because these cards are associated with Chase or what. When I had it setup the online service for the card then that is when it creates the other instances. I hope someone can makes sence of this. Thanks! ...

Problems with CRichEditCtrl problems
Hi, I'd like to have some help regarding something I'm having an hard time figuring out. I'm develloping a chat programm where the Output window is a rich edit ctrl (I used CRichEditCtrl in one cases and CreateWindowEx(.."RichEdit"..) in the other one. I use StreamIn to stream in the chat information (since I want to use the rft format). I user \Par to perfrom line skipping, however, for some reason, on the computer of one of my user who's using Windows98, it doesn't not work and instand of seeing the text the way it should be (with the line skipping) the...