OneNote sync no linger syncs

I have oneNote 2007 installed on Laptop with Windows Vista. It has been
syncing with my Pocket PC but it no longer does. Updates on either device are
not carried to the other.

I have uninstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC with no effect.

What should I do?

Thanks
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

....and I assume you REinstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC?  What OS is the
Pocket PC running?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have oneNote 2007 installed on Laptop with Windows Vista. It has been
> syncing with my Pocket PC but it no longer does. Updates on either device
> are
> not carried to the other.
>
> I have uninstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC with no effect.
>
> What should I do?
>
> Thanks

0
Ben

How do I sync outlook contacts with extensions to mobile device
Is there a resolution yet to the problem that Outlook contacts with extensions add an "x" before the extension when using Active Sync to sync to a Windows Mobile PDA phone? That "x" prevents the number from being dialed at all when selected from contacts list on the device. Changing the "x" on the device to "," allows the number to dial (and actually also dials the extension after a pause depending on how many ","s added), but the number does not then sync back properly with Outlook (plus - I have hundreds of contacts that would n...

OneNote.....
this is probably is simple but....how do I alphabatize/order within onenote? after I have already written up my 3columned 'note'.......if I was in excel I could do it, but here I'm lost......thanks, I guess I hilite the note section but where is the command? -- cristinaladyjane That feature doesn't exist in OneNote. The recommended workaround is to copy/paste the table contents into Excel, sort as needed and then copy/paste back into OneNote. =?Utf-8?B?Y3Jpc3RpbmFsYWR5amFuZQ==?= <ladyjane@microsoft.discussions.com> wrote in news:5DD1CA28-B...

sync with BBTour 9630
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have learned that there are several choices of modules to use as syncing engines for Entourage i.e. Missing Link, Pocket Mac, etc. How &amp; where do you go on the mac to engage/disengage these modules (I have already downloaded MissingLink and activated for 3rd party Daylite software. I saw the reference to Daylite. What is it that you are attempting to sync? If you are looking to sync Entourage to your BlackBerry with Missing Sync, there is a good step by step here... <br><...

sync. backup folders...
I am using exchange and outlook 2003. My boss is using her Treo phone which I was able to sync. with her outlook mail, calendar and contacts. Everything sinycs. fine except contacts sub folders. For some reason it sync. some of her sub folder backup contacts and not the original sub folder. Any idea? By the way, she is using another computer at home and connects through VPN to access outlook. "Dooma" <nowhere@noway.com> wrote in news:OYE8zfpUGHA.6084@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl: > I am using exchange and outlook 2003. My boss is using her Treo phone > which I was able...

any one have a clue how to sync 2 copies of outlook
laptop and desktop I want to sync up the outlook on both. any clues/? hints? thanks Hi Paul, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

Palm Treo Sync
I'm a recent convert from a PC to a Mac, and just purchased and installed Office for Mac 2008. All seems fine but I can't sync my Treo 700p with the Calendar and To Do file in Entourage, and I can't find any documentation to help solve this issue. Does anyone know if this is possible, and, if so, where I can find instructions? Many thanks. In article <C3B8D9E4.1F7%rpateras@comcast.net>, Ron Pateras <rpateras@comcast.net> wrote: > I'm a recent convert from a PC to a Mac, and just purchased and installed > Office for Mac 2008. All seems fine but I can...

Syncing Multiple Copies of Outlook
I have Outlook on my personal PC and Outlook on my work laptop. Is it possible to merge/sync these two copies? Ideally, I'd like both copies to have both my work and personal data. Any ideas? ...

Sync issue
I have a Sansui player, and it's already been sync'd a couple of times. Sometimes it doesn't appear to be connected on WMP. It just says "connect device now" I haven't been able to sync for a while now. ...

Styles in OneNote 2010
Hi again, Is it possible to sync or import styles from Word into OneNote? We have a corporate normal.dotx (or is it dotm?) which contains the corporate standard for styles and is pushed to computers each time you log onto the network. We would like to promote OneNote for colaboration in document creation (especially since I found the Send to Word option) but it would be useful to be able to use the same styles as Word, rather than try to re-create them and then manual change OneNote as the corporate standards are updated. Thanks in advance Mike No, unfortunately One...

onenote add-in cannot connect to onenote
Help me please! I just reinstalled Office 2007 and I get this message when trying to send an email to OneNote from Outlook onenote add-in cannot connect to onenote. Make sure OneNote add-ins are enabled (they are) in the Add-Ins category of the OneNote application options. How can I fix this?? ...

idisk/.mac syncing problems
Since starting to use Office 2004, I've been having a hard time using the .mac/disk syncing function that I normally rely on to keep my desktop and laptop in sync. Basically, I have found that after working on a few word documents over the course of the afternoon, my idisk will suddenly attempt to sync, oh, 5,000 files. Typically, they begin YOD... and then continue for another 20 digits. Has anyone had a similar problem? Does anyone know what these files are, why they are constantly changing, and how I can restore order to my now out-of-control idisk syncing situation? Any advice would b...

Long Sync's of the inbox
Using Outlook 2000 SP3 on a POP3, syncing the inbox to my iPaq 3630 using ActiveSync 3.7. There is no more than 1 or 2 emails in my inbox at any time on either device, yet when the sync occurs it counts upwards of 1100 items for the Inbox, which slows the sync down. The number keeps growing also. Is there a way to clear this up without having to delete the partnership and re-setup my iPaq? I use CompanionLink to sync my iPaq with GoldMine and I don't want to have to deal with the duplicate entries that deleting the partnership would cause me. I know that most programs record...

How does CRM Sync the contacts with each persons outlook?
Does CRM Sync the contacts in CRM with each persons contact section in outlook if that person is using the CRM Outlook laptop/desktop client? Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrows...

Lost OneNotes
Started using OneNote 30 days ago ... made entries over several consecutive days. Then no entries for 8 days. I then clicked on icon and a new, blank OneNote page opened. My current noteBook was not found in Doc or anywhere else - until I read here about FILE>OPEN BACKUP. Should I have done a 'SAVE AS' to keep the original notes in tact as a single note book? Am I missing something here ... as it seems I would have been just as well to have used WORD and SAVE AS, saving some 45 minutes trying to re-locate the NoteBook files??? Many thanks for another rescue!!!...

OneNote
Good Morning All, Am new to one note and have a problem. I was in Outlook Calendar and pressed the Meeting Notes button to send the appointment to OneNote. when I went to OneNote, I clicked the Unfiled Notes button at the bottom left and found the page entry for my meeting. I wasn't paying attention and instead of moving the page on the left to the tab in the notebook I wanted, I moved the entire Unfiled Notes Tab to the notebook. Now, whenever I send a meeting notice etc from Outlook, it goes to that notebook. Since I have many notebooks, I want the unfiled notes t...

OneNote
Hello all My computers include a HP rugged tablet with XP pro and a Mac Powerbook.OS X.3.5. Each system uses the native version of Office. I use the MS for Mac Remote Desktop program with AirPort to use the tablet thru the Powerbook at home and it works great! For all you Mac owners out there, it provides a workable solution to using a TPC. Thanks, MS for Mac designers :) A rugged tablet is an excellent system for on the road with good battery life and durability. OneNote for Office XP offers a great filing system but the Mac cannot read the files. The Notebook in Word for Mac provides a usab...

Post-it note like tool for OneNote
When pasting an actual word or pdf file in OneNote for annotation, is there a way to insert someting similar to a post-it note so that the comments stand out and don't get lost in the original text? Acrobat has such a feature and I wonder if it is available either in ON 2007 or 2010. Many thanks. Hi there, You can insert "flags" in OneNote to help make them stand out. To add a note tag: - Place the pointer in the paragraph that you want to tag. - On the *Standard* toolbar, click the arrow next to the *Tags* button, and then click the note tag you wa...

Hyperlinks to OneNote opens Chrome not OneNote
A few days ago these same links worked. Now whenever I click them Excel opens/switches to Google Chrome (my default browser). Thanks in advance for any suggestions Vista Business, Onenote 2007, Excel 2007 ...

Calendar syncs with previous account
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange My husband and I both have new MacBook Pro computers. He migrated his computer over from a computer that used to be mine. Somehow, his calendar is syncing with my exchange 2007 calendar, and he is not able to change the dates or add any events to his calendar. He only has one account listed, and it is his pop mail account. I cannot figure out how to remove my calendar from his Entourage. I was wrong. This is not the issue. My husband copied some of my calendar items into his calend...

Missing Send to OneNote
For some time now, I have been able to right-click on an email in Outlook ans send the email to OneNote. Also have dine the same with IE8. I just installed the 2010 Beta version of MSOffice. I no longer have send to OneNote on my right-click menu. How can I get it back? Thanks, Michael Rev. Michael L. Burns wrote: > For some time now, I have been able to right-click on an email in > Outlook ans send the email to OneNote. Also have dine the same > with IE8. I just installed the 2010 Beta version of MSOffice. > I no longer have send to OneNote on my right-clic...

onenote 2007 problem
hi from brazil. i have a hard problem with onenote. i can start and use it, but when i close the program the process continues endless, days and days on. it was working correctly, but two week ago the error started. i've tried google it, but it was useless. tried to wait days with the notebook turned on and the process running... useless too. tried to delete the onenote cache... didn't work too. tried to unistall and install again... the problem remains. besides the endless process, that i can finish from process manager ( but it once i use onenote and close, it comes b...

OneNote printer
The OneNote printer is not in my Devices and Printers box. Is it possible to use the Print to OneNote on a 64bit version of Windows 7.0? jackdash wrote: > The OneNote printer is not in my Devices and Printers box. > Is it possible to use the Print to OneNote on a 64bit version of > Windows 7.0? No. There is no support for 64-bit OSs in OneNote. For the reasons pls see: David Rasmussen: OneNote 64 bit print driver http://blogs.msdn.com/david_rasmussen/archive/2008/04/21/onenote-64-bit-print-driver.aspx> A solution for ON2007: David Rasmussen: OneNote Print Driver –...

Yellow circle with red & blue sync arrows on a form shortcut?
A mysterious yellow circle with red and blue arrows has appeared on some shortcut icons to forms in an MS Access database. I've never seen this before, but if I had to guess, it appears to be something with synchronization judging from the arrows. A screen shot can be seen at the following address: http://www.tabblo.com/studio/item/6635721/ Has anybody seen this before? I don't have direct access to this database, so I can't get in and mess around with it and figure out what is going on like I usually do... any help is appreciated. Looks like Source Control to me...

sync of adresssbook and ical.
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342543317_738932 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Der Wermutstropfen ist Entourage. Eigentlich ein vern�nftiges Mail und Organizer Programm, mit dem man auch mehrere Mailaccounts �bersichtlich managen und mit Outlook Nutzern problemlos zusammenarbeiten kann. Nur leider muss man das dann mit Addressbook und iCal synchronisieren, wenn man die Daten mit dem iPhone synchronisieren wil...

Syncing between Outlook 2007 & Hotmail via Connector problems
Hi....I have been using connector on my main pc for months with no issues...However, i have recently bought a netbook for travelling which uses XP & outlook 2007 with Outlook connector 12.... For some reason some of my hotmail mail folders which contain mail arent transferring properly.....Outlook 2007 creates the folder, and created a blank mail for each mail on the hotmail folder but no subject or text, just a blank mail 326B in size....It isnt all folders only some, and even then its not even every mail in the same folder...some are okay.... Anyone got any thoughts ple...