OneNote 2010 RTM not allowing "share to web"

I am trying to create a notebook in OneNote 2010 RTM and use the "share to
web" option but it says "This service is not available." Is there something I
have to do to make this available?
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Just be patient.  That feature is waiting on the Live.com guys to get their
stuff checked in and rolled out.   I don't know their schedule but it could
happen at any time - I think they're pretty close to ready.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"korggy" <korggy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to create a notebook in OneNote 2010 RTM and use the "share to
> web" option but it says "This service is not available." Is there
> something I
> have to do to make this available?

0
Ben
4/23/2010 6:33:01 PM
Ben M. Schorr, MVP wrote:
> "korggy"  wrote :

>> I am trying to create a notebook in OneNote 2010 RTM and use the
>> "share to web" option but it says "This service is not available."
>> Is there something I have to do to make this available?
>
> Just be patient.  That feature is waiting on the Live.com guys to get
> their stuff checked in and rolled out.   I don't know their schedule
> but it could happen at any time - I think they're pretty close to
> ready.

Thanks for the good news!

Rainald

0
Rainald
4/23/2010 8:27:23 PM
I just wanted to follow up and see if there has been any update from the
Live guys regarding this feature being enabled?

Thanks.

--
rvandling
0

OneNote 2010 RTM not allowing "share to web"
I am trying to create a notebook in OneNote 2010 RTM and use the "share to web" option but it says "This service is not available." Is there something I have to do to make this available? Just be patient. That feature is waiting on the Live.com guys to get their stuff checked in and rolled out. I don't know their schedule but it could happen at any time - I think they're pretty close to ready. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's G...