New page set to wrong percentage size

Hi,

I usually view my pages at 100%. I wanted to show a separate,
additional window at 75% which worked fine. However, every time I open
a new window, it resorts to 75%. Is there a way to set the default
back to 100% for new windows?

Many thanks,
Dave
0
Dave
11/15/2009 7:30:04 AM
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On 15 Nov, 07:30, Dave <enquir...@photographybyward.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I usually view my pages at 100%. I wanted to show a separate,
> additional window at 75% which worked fine. However, every time I open
> a new window, it resorts to 75%. Is there a way to set the default
> back to 100% for new windows?
>
> Many thanks,
> Dave

Sorry,

Just after my post, I noticed, that if I actually type in 100 in the
size box (rather than from the drop down list), it will set this as
default for future new windows.

I like these forum where I can answer my own post :-)

Dave
0
Dave

How do I subtotal pages in Excel?
I want to subtotal a column per page in Excel 2000, however the page may vary as I add and delete records. Can anyone help me? Shouldn't be a problem as XL will automatically adjust it's total formula as you add and delete. I'm assuming you are putting in a sum formula ("=sum( cell1:cell2)"). -- Regards; Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "lshivvers" <lshivvers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B81870EF-D160-4628-96A2-3CDC5FB07BBD@microsoft.com... > I want to subtotal a column per page in Ex...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Total Gym Blast Vol. 1&amp;2 Series DVD Set
Price:$65.00 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000PQKKQS Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PQKKQS Rev 'em up fast and furious. Each of these tough, challenging, progressive workouts is an intense 15-minute muscle isolation superset targeting Abs, Back/Chest, Shoulders, Biceps/Triceps, Buns & Legs. Focus on a different key muscle group each day or through the course of each day. Within a week, you'll get a fun and memorable full body workout. Before you know it, you'll see and feel results. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Total Gym 1700 Clu...

How do I create a master set using my own design?
I don't like any of the selections for master sets. How do I design a master set using my own design? Open help, search for custom scheme. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lainee" <Lainee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6F3AC2D-107A-4709-BC37-CE91F58583B1@microsoft.com... >I don't like any of the selections for master sets. How do I design a master > set using my own design? ...

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

Increasing size of store #2
Hey guys, Is there an downside to increasing the store size to 75 gb in standard? Also, is it okay to delete PreDefragLogFile's older then last year? The log files are taking up 40gb of space and i dont think they are necessary. Thanks in advance On 3 Apr 2007 09:24:10 -0700, draelive@gmail.com wrote: >Hey guys, > >Is there an downside to increasing the store size to 75 gb in >standard? Also, is it okay to delete PreDefragLogFile's older then >last year? The log files are taking up 40gb of space and i dont think >they are necessary. > >Thanks in advance You...

Creating Appointments from Web Pages
Hello All, I want to create an appointment in Outlook when the user clicks on a link on the web page. Can anybody please tell me about the ways and the tools that are available to this? Thanks in advance, Satyajit Bhagwat Use Outlook to create an appointment, then save it as an .ics iCalendar = file. Put the file on your web site and add a link to it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

Style available all sheets new or old

Setting up second virtual server/connector for smart host for only select users
I currently have one domain and SMTP virtual server defined to handle all mail including internet email. We have our own MX record. Occasionally I have one user who will need to send a mass mailing based on our customer database and this clogs the system. My thought was to define a second SMTP virtual server/connector that would route the email to a smart host (our service provider offers this service). If I could direct this specific user to use this service for the mass mailing, would it help the situation? If yes, how would I go about doing it - have the two SMTP server definitions coe...

Adding new pages

How to multiply percentages in a CROSSTAB-action (instead of e.g. SUM)
I'm looking for a solution to MULTIPLY percentages in order to come to a 'summed' total percentage via e.g. a TRANSFORM function in a crosstab-query (MS Access 2003) Example: record 1 - 0,95 - 2007 record 2 - 0,85 - 2008 record 3- 0.62 - 2008 record 4 - 0.12 - 2008 record ... I want to have a crosstabquery that results in a column per year (2007, 2008, ...) and where the total is the 'multiplication' instead of the SUM. e.g.. for 2008, the result should give : 0,85 x 0,62 x 0,12 = 0,063... Is this possible by using an SQL-command (which), or do I need to use a VBA...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...