VISIT   http://andhraonlinegames.blogspot.com
0
KAJOL
6/2/2010 9:16:22 AM
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

only 34 more days 2 go until the mentally challenged Kevin Panzke finishes this round of Ubuntu 10.04 countdown. Just FYI
Just FYI ...

Just off the Press ....Explosive
Just off the Press ..Explosive Customer Building Techniques New toolkit reveals 26 Explosive Customer Building techniques that will produce ready to buy subscribers, as much as 50 times faster than most other conventional methods. (there is a 100% quadruple money back guarantee - yes quadruple, you'll be amazed) Just imagine all the money you could make. You can use your money for whatever you like. Buy yourself (or the kids) an education, buy or pay off your House or Car. Donate some or all of your newly earned wealth to your favorite charity. To learn more go to: http://50000custom...

suddenly when i use formula it just show
pls help me on this, somehow when i use formula, to link to existing box with formula, the result will be 0. plss help it kind of urgent here... Try to explain in a little different way please. ...

just for testing
0oi[- ...

How do I get a word count on an article I just completed?
I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how many words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my own (new computer) to no avail. Help, please! Which version of Word???????? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "SunflowerJean" <SunflowerJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:386A9D9B-BE83-4836-B6E7-04DA5A09DC09@microsoft.com... > I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how > many > words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my > ...

I just don't understand it!
I am a noob on this forum, please tell me how do I type in color text _______________ Dating listing 'Dating Services' (http://advertads.com/dating-services/) -- datingservices2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ datingservices2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37464 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571248 I am a noob on this forum, please tell me how do I type in color text _______________ Dating listing 'Dating Services' (http://advertads....

Just a simple Q Can someone just take a look at my Q? Please Please
Is there any websit that have information on Great Plains dedicated just to Great Plain, Is There any training facility to teach Great Plains in the DC, MD area or even good books Can anyone get Licence in Great Plains? Thanks http://www.microsoft.com/greatplains -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "msw" <msw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23a1HndwsFHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there any websit that have information on Great Plains dedicated just > to > Great Plain, ...

just added a new contact. can't get the name in the to: field
I just added a new contact. Tried to send mail to new contact but can't the name displayed in the TO: field. What am I doing wrong? r-click on the contact, select Create, new message to contact Man of War wrote: > I just added a new contact. Tried to send mail to new contact but can't the > name displayed in the TO: field. What am I doing wrong? "Man of War" <Man of War@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4500C84-9319-4446-B920-2C19FA2B9EFE@microsoft.com... >I just added a new contact. Tried to send mail to new contact but can...

Just so you don't think I've dropped off the face of the planet
I just thought I'd crawl out from my cave, just in case anyone was beginning to think I'd disappeared (though the flood of emails voicing concern has been tumultuous I must say... You all have my address, it would be nice if you could use it occasionally...Makes a girl feel wanted, y'know...) Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, me. I left home roughly 10 days ago (I have lost track of time at the moment, it could be longer, could be shorter, I really have no idea) intending to go and stay with a friend in Hereford (if you Yanks don't know where that is, ask Ed) for a few days. Whilst...

Memo is just a bunch of numbers
I just switched from Money 2002 to Money 2005 S.B. When I download transactions from USBank, I get a whole bunch of meaningless (to me anyway) numbers in the Memo section of each transaction. It's a pain because I have to delete them for each transaction. I don't use the memo section a lot so I like to leave it blank. I never had this "auto-fill" of the Memo when I used Money 2002. Can I turn this off, or do something else to prevent it from happening? Thanks for any help. Maybe this option will help: Tools->Settings->Online Services Uncheck 'add a des...

How to send just one page of a multi-page workbook?
Is there a way to email just one page of a workbook? Recently, I was asked to do so and I ended up selecting that page, copying it, and pasting it into a new workbook which I then sent as an attachment. Is there an easier way? Thanks for your help. -- Alan The only way i'd suggest would be to right click the worksheet tab you want to send and select move or copy. Then select make a copy and a new book. "*alan*" <in_flagrante@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2aOHi.3448$Sd4.1283@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com... > Is there a way to email just one page of a workbook? Rece...

startup just changed
Hi. My copy of Money 99 just started doing something unusual after several years of using it. When it starts, it looks for a disk in drive E (my CD drive). I have to Cancel past this screen. Just an annoyance, but any idea how I can make this stop? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No change. Any tip here would be appreciated.. Thanks. Bruce More.... I should have mentioned that I just upgraded to XP Home about a month ago. Just started this today, however.. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Bruce Bowe wrote: >Hi. >My copy of Money 99 just started doing some...

Just Out of Interest
I was wondering, when Microsoft sit down to write the next version of Excel, say for 2006, does anyone know how they decide what to add or amend or remove? S:) Yes is probably an unsatisfying reply, but Yes, of course. Those people are not allowed to answer your follow-up question, so don't ask it. Best wishes Harald "Steve" <crankylemming@aol.com> skrev i melding news:1103146538.084504.53960@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > I was wondering, when Microsoft sit down to write the next version of > Excel, say for 2006, does anyone know how they decide what to add o...

Just Send & Turn off an account in XP
In prior versions, I used to be able to select Send to just send messages and not receive them, can we still do that in Outlook XP? I cannot find the menu item to select this. We also used to be able to set up several accounts, and simply turn one on or off -- now I have to delete the account each time I don't want to send/receive mail from it, yet get mail from all the other accounts, and re-create it every time I want to receive its mail. I have an account that gets a large amount of mail and I don't always want to receive mail, yet I do want to receive mail from all other account...

JUST DO IT
HI THIS IS KAJAL AGARWAL:- WE WRTEN ABOUT FOR UK GIRLS CONTENT. THERE PEOPLE ARE CULTURE AND THAT CITY STATUS ALL ABOUT. PLEASE VISIT FOR http://ukgirlsbody.blogspot.com PLAY CAR RACE GAMES AND FREE DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY YOUR MIND FRESH. FOR FUL DETAILS VISIT http://andhraonlinegames.blogspot.com ...

Money 2002 Just stopped working
My MS Money 2002 just stopped opening. No error messages, just nothing. Any ideas? Im running XP home ed. Ideas? Yah. Read the postings. There have been 25 or 30 different threads and maybe 200 or 300 postings over the last week on this subject. "DA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:013901c3fb42$615ddae0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > My MS Money 2002 just stopped opening. No error messages, > just nothing. Any ideas? Im running XP home ed. I had the same problem and no disks for Money as it came on my PC. I contacted the PC manufacturer an...

It just did it again.......
Hi All....... I just posted about ALL of my posts for the last several months being deleted from this newsgroup, and asking if anyone knew anything about it. That post showed up for a few minutes and then even IT was deleted.......whats going on? Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 Maybe it's something with your settings. I just now (10/2, 4:27pm CDT) downloaded messages from the misc group and I see your message from 10/1. "CLR" <croberts@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:uFBYeRGiDHA.1536@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All....... > > I just posted about ALL of...

Is it a bug or just us?
We just upgraded out 1.2 installation (which worked fine) to 3.0. I have found one procedure that is erroring out. Can some of you folks test this and see if your's does the same thing? Or maybe you might have a suggestion as to what the problem is before I start jumping through hoops with PSS. :-) First, go to teh service area. Next create a new case and save and close it. Select "Activities" under details. Create a new activity of type "Task" Fill in some bogus info (doesn't matter how much data you enter). Next on the file menu select "Save As Com...

How do I change the timing for just one slide?
I am trying to change the timing for june one or two slides. This is a pretty simple slideshow set to music. I have used rehearsed timings and I don't want to have to go through all that just to change one or two slides. bytownmary, See if this helps: http://sixtiesfan.multiply.com/journal/item/74/Rehearse_timings_redo_timing_of_just_one_slide_Try-out_voor_tijdsinstellingen_de_timing_van_slechts_een_dia_opnieuw_opnemen. -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "bytownmary" <bytownmary@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:E719DD2B-43E0-4024-A62D-D...

Couldn't I just turn off DST, change the time manually?
Hi, What is the risk of simply turning off automatic DST and changeing the time manually on the Exchange servers (FE and BE)? thx, Jim ...

Is It Just Me?
Or are the http://msdn2. based URLs for MSDN help running really slowly these days? It often takes as much as 30 seconds to load the page and I don't have a slow internet access. If I use the old http://msdn. path then it runs reasonably. Am I the only one seeing this? Tom Dont know. For me a msdn URL takes me to msdn2 all the time. msdn2 doesnt seem that slow. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Tom Serface" <tom.nospam@camaswood.com> wrote in message news:8581B519-DE19-49AC-952C-1913652838A6@microsoft.com... > Or are the http://msdn2. based URL...

RPC Over HTTP just not working
I've followed all steps outlined in Microsoft's whitepaper on how to set this up, but its just not working for me...I will be a bit specific on how I set this up, hopefully someone can jump in and help me out. My scenario is as follows...Exchange Server 2003 SP2 running on windows 2003 SP1, one single server, no front-end server, back-end running on global catalog server, the internal NetBios name is MAIN, i will call our internal domain 'InternalDomain.Local' and external domain 'mail.ExternalDomain.com' 1) Installed RPC-Over-HTTP proxy Windows component 2) In E...

area codes is auto filling my own 9 digit ph# vs just area code
When I enter a phone number for a contact it autofills with my personal area code and phone number instead of just the area code. How to I change this to just autofil the area code? I am using Outlook 2007 on an ACER laptop. Make sure you have your area code entered correctly in "Dialing Properties". "Computer Dummy" wrote: > When I enter a phone number for a contact it autofills with my personal area > code and phone number instead of just the area code. How to I change this to > just autofil the area code? I am using Outlook 2007 on an ACER ...

sent items doesn't show name of addressee, just sender
Outlook 2007 Under my hotmail account in Sent Items the addressee name always shows my name, not the person to whom the email was sent. What's wrong? -- Dick from NJ Dick wrote: > Outlook 2007 > Under my hotmail account in Sent Items the addressee name always shows my > name, not the person to whom the email was sent. What's wrong? There is no Addressee field. There are From and To fields depending on what fields you choose to display (depends on which view you choose or how you have customized it). In OL2003 to customize the view, right-click on t...

Am I just Paranoid?
Hello, I'm the exchange admin for our company and was looking at my mailbox info in System Manager and noticed that under "Last Logged on by" was the username of someone I work with. Does this mean that this person perhaps accessed my mailbox and read some e-mail? I don't have anything to hide but don't appreciate that someone could be snooping around in my e-mail. Thanks for any info. Not necessarily. That also happens when someone opens say, your calendar, if they have access. That person could merely be viewing your calendar to see if you are free, for example...