How do I stop OneNote changing my default font

Hi,
I have set the default font in Tools - Options - Editing - Default Font,
which I thought would set the "Default Font". (in OneNote 2007)

This font is used for some things such as titles of notes, but any text I
put in the body of the note reverts to Calibri.
I tried changing it to my default font, but every new line or bullet point,
it uses Calibri again.

Is there another Default Font setting somewhere or some way to talk it out
of this habit?

Many thanks
Roger
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

changing the default for line connectors
I'm using the Flowcharting template and cannot figure out how to change the default line color to black and the connector type to straight connector. I can change individual lines once they've been made first by right clicking and changing to straight, and then to format/line/color, but once I create a new line, it automatically goes back to the square connector and blue line. I've even tried the format/line/color before putting in lines, and it still defaults back to blue. Please help! ...

stops responding

Shared workbook/Track changes
I have a Shared workbook wherein we use the Track Changes feature. Is it possible to view or jump to the cells that have been changed instead of scrolling up, down and sideways? ...

Font default
How can we change the default for the font in Publisher 2007? Or can we? I keep getting some weird default font and want to change to Arial 10 and use it throughout my newsletter. A tutorial Setting Text Defaults using Normal.pub by Brian Kvalheim http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Dutch" <Dutch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34825D1A-650D-472C-AA62-7F31ED0745F9@microsoft.com... > How can we change the default for the font in ...

Change font colours while protected
How can I let other user's change the font colour without unprotecting sheet. Regards Chris While protecting the worksheet Check the Format Cells Check box and enter your protection password and give ok Alt+T+P+P>>Allow All User of this Worksheet to:>>Check the Format Cells check box Remember to Click Yes, if this post helps! -------------------- (Ms-Exl-Learner) -------------------- "Chris" wrote: > How can I let other user's change the font colour without unprotecting sheet. > Regards > Chris I Have excel 2003 and when I e...

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

changing values in a Word Table
I need to read through a word document (Table) The table has merged cells for Heading Part No Description Price ==================== Widgets A12344 Widget 1 � 5.99 WA123 Widget 2 � 6.45 Thinggies D555 Thinggy 1 � 12.67 RT6161 Thinngy 2 � 17.50 I need to produce a Trade Price List so say I deduct 20% from each value Can't seem to get the VALUE into a a NUMBER format !!! Sub Trade() ' ' Calculate Trade Price List ' Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim x As Integer Dim LastRow As Long 'get used LASTROW La...

OneNote 2010 sync to mobile device
I just upgraded to Office 2010 from 2007. My OneNote was syncing just fine with 2007, but it does not sync with 2010. Will it sync? What needs to be done? If not, then what steps are needed to downgrade OneNote 2010 back to 2007 ...

Change fonts in WordMail
Hi, I'm using WordMail as my default editor in Outlook. I can't seem to figure out how to change the default font. Any help would be appreciated. Hergen Both of them are 2000-SR-1. "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <MillyS@mvps.org> wrote in message news:<ug7sFFWSDHA.2316@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > What version of Outlook/Word are you using? > > -- > Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] > > Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. > > > Having searched the archives, Hergen <hergen@ix.netcom.com> asked > ...

change customer purchase history
Is there a way to change customer purchase history? We have several transactions that were rung under the incorrect customer. It would be nice if we could assign those transactions to the correct customer. MP The only way of doing this would be to run a sql query. In order to do this you need an understanding of how to write sql queries as well. If you have an understanding, you can use [Transaction].CustomerID and [Transaction].TransactionNumber to assign those several transactions to the correct Customer. Otherwise, I would suggest contacting your RMS Partner to help with this. Rob...

Tracking changes on OUtlook 2000 reolys
We are not able to turn on the tracking changes under Outlook 2000. It works fine under Word, but Outlook has it greyed out. We seem to have the same problem with Outlook 2003. Outlook 97 works just fine. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

recipient policy stopped working

Default View for Contacts in CRM for Outlook
We are utilizing CRM 4.0 for Outlook. One of our users is trying to get his default Contact view be the CRM view instead of the Outlook view. Unfortunately, this is not working for him. Within Outlook, he went to CRM-->Options-->General and clicked on "Contacts" where it says "By default, MS Dynamics CRM for Outlook uses standard Outlook forms for activities....To use MS Dynamics CRM forms instead, select the check boxes for those activities." However, he still gets the Outlook form and has to click on "View in CRM" in order to view it in the right...

Changing the colors
Is there a formula to change the color (of a cell or the written) with a condition? Like, if the number is >10 is red, or something like that... Look up conditional formatting in help (Highlight cells that meet specific conditions) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Prado" <Prado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F004DC07-9D1C-493B-89E8-73EEA03D741F@microsoft.com... > Is there a formula to change the color (of a cell or the written) with a > condition? Like, if the number is >10 is red, or something like that....

how to track changes from excel file?
saved an excel file multiple times only to learn errors later, can I view earlier versions before each saved file? did not put on the track changes Only if you saved earlier versions under different names (or same name, but a different folder). angie wrote: > > saved an excel file multiple times only to learn errors later, can I view > earlier versions before each saved file? did not put on the track changes -- Dave Peterson ...

Changing the Password for the Mail Services Account
Is there an issues with doing this on an exchange 5.5 server. I think not, but figure I would ask first. Thanks, SRG Actually, yes there are issues. In addition to changing the password from within User Manager, you would also need to change the password on all of the Exchange Services in the Services applet (Control Panel, Services) as they run under the context of that user account, and also in Exchange Admin on the properties of the Configuration container, Service Account Password tab. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "SRG" <mlaufer@srg.com> wrote in message news:ae...

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...

File name change
I am very new with Exel The following works, even though it might not be pretty. But what I want to do is to be able to run this after changing the file name Follow_up.xls to, for example, 1234.xls. The value 1234 is the sum of A3, so I put it in a variable - myFolder1 - How do I enter it into the - Windows("Follow_up.xls").Activate - line, in the place of "Follow_up.xls" Sub List_Req2() Dim myFolder1 As String Range("A3").Select Selection.Copy Range("G3").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _ Fal...

Stopping the scroll bar
Hi all, this is my first time. I don't know if this is the right place for this problem but here I go. I have created a template of an invoice the size of an A4 and would like to stop the scroll bar moving both horizantally and vertically in normal view just as if it was in print view. Is that possible through VBA and if yes what is the code that I would need to achieve such task. Thanks in advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not too sure what you are after but you can remove the scrollbars with <Tools - Options> and then in the View tab, at the bottom,...

Changing Background Color in a CStatic object
I'm trying to change the background of a static text string within a CFormView dialog box. I can change the background of the dialog box, but not the static strings, e.g., the dialog box is set to white, but the background of the CStatic text string is still gray. I've tried trapping out the object when I get the WM_ERASEBKGND for the dialog box, but no success. Any ideas? Joseph Rooney wrote: > I'm trying to change the background of a static text string within a > CFormView dialog box. I can change the background of the dialog box, but not > the static strings, e.g.,...

OneNote 2007 Attachments from Outlook
Is there any way to have the attachements of an email sent from Outlook to actually be attached to the notebook you file the note in once received? I have THOUSANDS of attachments to emails filed, and all the actual files are in the "Temp" subdirectory, and don't move when the page is moved from the "Unfiled Notes" section. Certainly makes synchronizing notebooks a problem. ...

Changing a charts series order
In eariler version of excel I was able to rearrange the series order of my charts. This allowed me to view data that existed under multiple data series. How do I change the series order? Additionally, how do I change the order of the series included in the legend? -- Csmith Hi, You can change the series order via the select data dialog. Select chart, Chart Tools > Design > Data > Select Data The order of the items in the legend will change automatically. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Csmith" <Csmith@discussions.micros...