HELP! Lost data due to error

I dragged and dropped one section of a notebook into it's own notebook,
then split it up into several different sections by highlighting pages
and dragging and dropping into new section tabs.

When I was done, the first section got an error that says "Waiting to
sync this section. Another Onenote created it but it has not uploaded
the content".

I can't get the data and when I went to file / open backup the notebook
isn't even there! Is there any way I can recover this data? I have tried
closing it and re-opening it (which I was hesitant to do since
apparently it has no backup) and nothing seems to work. Please help.

--
BryMcC
0

Access data into Excel across columns
Is there a way to create an Access report that would take the field 'names' and expand the records from left to right (text vertical) rather than from top to bottom? The other alternative would be to bring the data into Excel and have it populate pre-formatted cells from left to right (across columns). I'm using Office XP Thanks in advance! ...

Transferring data to a new company that has a "new" chart of accou
Hello: The client wants to create a new company in GP 9.0. This company is going to be the client’s “new live” company. The client wants this company to have a different account format and a new chart of accounts from what the old company has. They want to get rid of this “old live” company, because they say that financial and other data is not clearly discernible. Pretty easy, so far….. But, the client also wants to transfer the payroll and payables data from the old live company to this new live company. The issue is that the new company will have a new chart of accounts. The ...

hide formula in cells till data is available for calc
I recall being able to copy a formula in a column and hiding it until data becomes available to complete the calculation. This way you don't have a series of #value# in the work sheet. The formula contains an absolute reference as well. Thanks, Kiwi A look at your formula would have been nice. =IF(cellref="","",do something) traps for cellref having no data. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 15:02:01 -0700, kiwi <kiwi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recall being able to copy a formula in a column and hiding it u...

sumifs help

Recovering Registry Data?
Hi, For no apparent reason, the laptop crashed & rebooted itself. During the reboot process, received message that missing registry is missing and to �CHKDSK�. I didn�t get the full message because it wasn�t up viewable long enough. I did conduct a �CHKDSK� without Adminstrator rights & now get the following message: �One of the files containing the system�s Registry data had to be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy. The recovery was successful�. I've been told that I need to run a "CHKDSK" through Adminstrator rights status first. Ho...

Help !

Displaying cell data in a chart
Previous posts indicate a successfuly method for displaying data/text from a cell into a chart. Following this procedure, I select the chart, press the equal sign, and select the cell, and then enter. The address of the sheet and the cell address are displayed after the equal sign. When I press enter nothing seems to happen. The data are supposed to display in the middle of the chart, but I do not get any display of the data. I am in a Pivot Table worksheet but did not directly insert a Pivot Chart. I used getpivotdata and created new cells for plotting into the inserted column ch...

Publisher 2003: Windows Installer error 1635
Publisher 2003 and the rest of Office 11 is also installed, Windows XP Home SP1 In Publisher > New Publication > Business forms > Invoice > I get several choices, but when I try to load one of them, I get the error alerts: "Publisher cannot run this wizard. This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now?" When I try to install even with the Office CD inserted . "Publisher cannot run this wizard. Microsoft Office Publisher cannot install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 1635." It seems I used to have no problem ins...

Cumulative Error
Ill try and explain this as best I can. I have a form with a subform, the subform contains all the data, the main form is used as a connection link. On the subform I want to create a cumulative total specific to the project and department according to month so essentially I want something like: (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Detailed) Project: A Department: 0004 (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Sub) Month Planned Cumulative June 342 342 Jul 123 465 Aug 456 921 At the moment I have the following as the control sourc...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

"No more new fonts" error message
I have a 444 KB xls with 38 sheets. I keep getting a "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" whenever I add another sheet and attempt to modify it. Any ideas? Thanks TS See this KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;215573 XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "TS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01a701c3a487$31d92340$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have a 444 KB xls with 38 sheets. I keep getting a "No...

Moving Row Data to Column/Row Groups
First off...great forum with super smart participants. Hopefully, I ca tap into some of this brain power!! :) I have received an Excel emai spreadsheet containing hundreds of names and corresponding emai addresses. Problem is the data runs on one line from A1 to GB1. Fo example, A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1, etc (name 1)(email 1)(name 2)(email 2)(name 3)(email 3) etc. I need to break the data to a two column format with the first colum containing the name and the second column containing the emai address...then dropping down to the next row and listing the next set then the next and so on. The good ne...

Problem copying table data as a picture onto chartsheet
I'm having a strange problem. I'm creating a special chart which has a pie chart on it as well as some tabular data that is formatted the way we want it on a worksheet, then pasted onto the chartsheet as a picture. (The pie chart aspect is working fine. I'm just having a problem with the tabular data.) When I copy the tabular data manually by selecting the data on the worksheet, then going to the Home tab and choosing the Paste menu dropdown, then "As Picture", then "Copy as picture...". In the resulting dialog box, I choose "As shown on scr...

Install error
Our network guy reinstalled Windows 2000 on one of our workstations and left me to reinstall all the applications (which I've never done before). I finally found the cd for Microsoft Office 2002 that matched that particular machine (as he didn't label them) and followed the prompts to install. It said the install was successful, but Outlook wouldn't work. I put the cd back in and followed the prompts to just install Outlook. Still wouldn't work so I put the cd back and told it to reinstall. It said the reinstall was successful, but Outlook wouldn't work. So I put the...

Import data using macro
Hi, how do you use excel to import a text file using a macro to do the work for you? I start by creating a new workbook. Then turn on the macro recorder and open that text file. (Try not to make errors--it can make clean up troublesome.) Then format the worksheet (headers/footers/page layout/filters,freeze panes) exactly the way you want. When you're done, turn off the macro recorder. Close the imported file and back to your other workbook. Insert a giant button from the forms toolbar on the first worksheet (with instructions). Then save it. Now go into the vbe and start tweakin...

Receivables Aging Process Error
During processing Cash Receipts, we had a power failure at our offices. I am getting the following error when Aging Receivables: "Documents exist in a recovered batch or in an interrupted transaction-level posting session that have not been posted. If you continue, only the documents that have been posted will be included". Does anyone have an idea how we can troubleshoot this problem? Maria, Did you look in Batch Recovery? Is there anything in there? Have you tried running check links? -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Maria" <betty@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

exch 5.5 help

How do I create a table with data selected via a pass through que.
I see the data using a pass thru select query but when I try to use the query in a separate make tabel query, I get an error message. Has anyone done this before? Thx. On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:33:00 -0800, kandamj <kandamj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I see the data using a pass thru select query but when I try to use the query >in a separate make tabel query, I get an error message. Has anyone done this >before? Thx. You may want to try saving the passthrough query, and base a new MakeTable query on that saved query. The passthrough query runs on the host, and ha...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

Chart and Data range
Hello I'm using a chart dayly and i would like that the chart take all the data without selecting source data within data source and updating the range manualy. Thanks for Help Louis Do a Google search for: Excel dynamic chart or go to http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Louis" <Louis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F2F4B7D-82E2-47F9-9D05-79BEE769CFC2@microsoft.com... > Hello > > I'm using a chart dayly and i would li...