Display search results

Using OneNote 2010 Beta: file tabs are on the left; how can I make search
result tabs appear on the right?  Now they don't appear at all: the first
search result is displayed in the middle of the screen (that's fine) but no
way to move to the next search result, nor any way to scrool them all the
search results.  I'd like to see all the search result tabs listed on the
right so I can choose the one I want (as was the case with the version of
OneNote that got replaced by 2010 beta).  Many thanks for any help.

--
CH
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I can't really visualize what you want, but here's a tip that may help.

When you get the list of search results, you can use the arrow keys to go up
or down through the list.  When you arrow to a new result, the page will get
drawn in the view.

--
Hope this helps,
John Guin

"Craig Harlan" wrote:

> Using OneNote 2010 Beta: file tabs are on the left; how can I make search
> result tabs appear on the right?  Now they don't appear at all: the first
> search result is displayed in the middle of the screen (that's fine) but no
> way to move to the next search result, nor any way to scrool them all the
> search results.  I'd like to see all the search result tabs listed on the
> right so I can choose the one I want (as was the case with the version of
> OneNote that got replaced by 2010 beta).  Many thanks for any help.
>
> --
> CH

How do I search and replace text in a textbox in Excel?
How do I search and replace text in a textbox in Excel? Try the replace function: Ctrl + H -- Morrigan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=7094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385050 It doesn't work for me when I am in an active textbox. Does it work for you? "Morrigan" wrote: > > Try the replace function: > > Ctrl + H > > > -- > Morrigan > ---------------------------------------...

Dual Displays

Dynamic Range Based on Cell Result not Empty Cell
I use dynamic ranges in excel. I use them to name ranges that vary i size due to varyin data. For example, I may dump data in F2 which ma span 3 rows or 100 rows. I use the following formula to name th range: =OFFSET($F$2,0,0,COUNTA($F2:$F65536),1) However, I now want to define the range based on the cell result. Tha is assume that I have a constant formula from F2 to F102. However th cells in the column either have a number in them or a "" in them. Th formula above will automatically size the range to F2:F102 becuas there is a formula in every row. How can i write a formua...

Folder could not be displayed

Searching sub folders in a Public folder
I have a user that wants to search through sub folders in a Public folder, but the option to search the sub folders is ghosted out. Can this check box be unghosted out? This check box is located under: Advanced Find, Browse. Thanks, John Though modern exchange servers seem to support recursive search folders, the option is disabled in exchange public folders and can not be enabled. There is no way for turning this on. Maybe it is disabled to prevent a few thousand users in a big Exchange installation to search through all folders at the same time. There are some applications which ...

How to select & display distinct values

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Stop displaying a line

File Search Excel 2003
I am looking at the File Menu/FileSearch command. I am aware the Property field refers to many of the properties of a file but the default is Text or Property and I dont quite understand what this means and how it differs from contents? thanks property means any thing in any proprties in File, Properties box. "shaz" <shaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83D46E41-4D7D-45F6-96DB-7F326CA8F0AB@microsoft.com... |I am looking at the File Menu/FileSearch command. I am aware the Property | field refers to many of the properties of a file but the defau...

Display or not display series

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Serialisation
A general query Im serialising a person object with the following member variables Class Person Private _forenames As String Private _surname As String Private _dob As Date Private _marital_status As MaritalStatus 'Public Get and Set Properties here for each of the above ' I'll not detail them all to save space but Ill show attributes <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="forename")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="surname")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="dob"...

Script-Out Full Text Search?
Using only the MSSQL 2008 SSMS GUI, I added a full-text index for a single column along with a scedhule. I would like to capture this to a single .tsql script so I can deploy it to other servers ub the farm. How can I captuire "everything"? Thanks. ...

New Email does not display
When new email arrives you don't know it. You don't know you have new mail until you click on an existing email in your inbox. Any ideas? It's a setting. But... 1. You don't tell us the program you're using. 2. We can't guess if it's Outlook or Outlook Express. 3. This is the Excel newsgroup; you're in the wrong place. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D864BC01-7D98-48DA-A132-614D02E45963@microsoft.com... > When new email arrives you don't know ...

Display 4 weeks of data
Hello all, I am trying to create a query in which data is displayed for the current month beginning with the first day of the week, first week of the month and ending with the last day of the week, last week of the month. In example: Today is Friday June 1, 2007 but the first day of the week would be Sunday, May 27, 2007. I would like the query to show data between 5/27/2007 through 6/30/2007 -OR- 4/29/2007 through 6/2/2007 for the previous month... Does anyone have any ideas? First day of the current month is DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()), 1) Last day of the current month...

Dynamic Chart Display
I have set up many dynamic charts using named ranges with the counta function. At times when reopened the data is not displayed properly - it will be skewed to the left with blank intervals although all data is there. It can be corrected by going to the data sheet and resaving the spreadsheet but this is very inconvenient and doesn't always work. This is particularly a problem when the spreadsheet is for distribution or to be used as part of a presentation. Does anyone know if there is a way to 'freeze' the display so this does not occur? Thank you! ...

Change cell background color based on content that results from li
This could be very simple, but I will lay the groundwork first. I have a schedule spreadsheet that I import data to from a web based program. There are existing filters to remove all formatting of the data and remove that which we do not use. What remains is a non formatted sheet that other workbooks link to so we can produce daily sheets. Now the data that is linked on the other sheets may be for example the number 150. It appears throughout the sheet and I would like to color any cell that contains the number 150. The problem is I can't search for 150 because it reall...

net display or pole display
We are a small beverage/specialty retailer. We have a requirement to install a customer viewable display. We are using a Pioneer POS that has an available USB and video port. 1. We are thinking of using a small, 7-9" monitor connected to the video port. Can we change the size of the fonts that are used to display pricing? 2. We tried hooking up a flat panel monitor to this port, but it didn't work (even with the net display check boxes activated). I think it is because we did not load drivers for the second monitor. We're a little apprehensive about messing up the touch s...