complex script settings

Hi all,

This is a difficult one and i doubt there is a soluton but here goes..

I am currently using one note2007 for my arabic classes but unfortunately
the default for arabic is font arial size 14.  I would like to set this to
font Traditional arabic size 20 ad bold.

I know that this can be done in word 2007 but cant find an option for this
in the menus for onenote ...it only allows for setting one default for normal
(EN) script.

There must be some settings i can change via the registry as the program is
using somekind of database to reference when i change the keyboard to arabic.

Thanks in advance
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Complex Graph?
I have to make a graph which shows the temprature changes in a series of containers. I have 52 containers and I plot a graph using levels measured each month. The graph is to be displayed as a 4 Blocker to management but with 52 different lines going up and down and all over it is very hard to see any real trends in the graph. What I would like to know is if there is any better ways such as 3d graphs etc to represent this info and how I might go about doing this as I have limited excel knowledge. Thanks in advance, Joe -- Joeseph Dafow ------------------------------------------------------...

java script cant open in outlook 2000
We r installed outlook 2000 with service pack 3 in my system. I have windows 2000 profossional with service pack 3. i have a small problem when i open mail with java script its not open correctly. but its open in my browser in correct method and also its working fine on outlook 2000 with out any service pack. what is the exact problem for this action ...

Email settings through Access 2003
My normal email is set to tell me every time a email I sent out is READ. When using Emails senditem process from inside access this feature does not send me anything letting me know when the designee has opened and read the email. Is there a way to set this process so that the emails sent through access forms set this feature? If so where might I find such code..... Dwight Please post your e-mail routine so we can try and help. -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com/ For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net Please rate this post...

Fonts settings issue
Somewhere along the line, I accidentally changed my font setting (I believe this was under Sent/International), so that messages in my Storage Folders/Sent Items now display �?" instead of an em-dash (an extended dash character). How do I change this back and will my stored sent messages revert to their former appearance. Is a reboot necessary, or just reopening WLM. I think the problem lies within my UTF-7/UTF-8/Western European (ISO)/Western European (Windows) setting, though I'm not sure. I am befuddled. ...

How do I set my account to send out of office request?
If I am out of the office and want all my emails sent to be to be notified of this, how can I do this? I know other email accounts can do this, so can Outlook? Thanks Aloha Henry, Do you have an Exchange server? What version of Outlook are you using? Are you sure you want to do this -- if you auto-reply to every e-mail you receive you're confirming to any spammers who get thru to your Inbox that your address is legitimate. -Ben- Ben M. Schorr - MVP http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm > If I am out of the office and want a...

setting up an email account
Ok I had to redo my computer and I used to use this email all the time but now I cant set it up right. For incoming I used to use pop.insight.rr.com for outgoing was smtp.insight.rr.com this is not right I use insight which is a form or Time Warner. This is the error I get when I hit download mail and I followed instructions ugh, I use a pop3 at leaast I always did. The host 'pop.insight.rr.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop-server', Server: 'pop.insight.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: ...

Setting Reminders From Access Database
Hello, I am using MS-Office 97 I am using MS-Access 97. I have a 3 fields: 1. UserShipDate 2. ExpectedDeliveryDate 3. Follow-upDate Once I set 1, 2 & 3 will automatically be populated. The question is: Can 2 & 3 be automatically set as reminders in MS-Outlook, & if so, how... Charles L. Phillips ...

Access 2007 Report Printer settings
While MS fixed with a service pack the ability to set a specific printer with a report, the properties do not all save. I have been able to set the default printer, but I'd like the default number of copies to be set to 3 or 4 on some reports. I am unable to save the properties so that the number of copies is saved. Does anybody have a rememdy? Thanks. ...

How to set up Archiving for More then one user from Server
Is it possible to set up archiving from the Exchange Server that will automatically set the properties on the Client Desktop.. Any ideas i no i saw a while back that MS had a file that you could edit and when the users logged in it used this file as a template is this possible ????? if so do you have a link of the appropriate site for this Regards On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 04:51:02 -0700, "PM" <pmadden@dataelec.com> wrote: >Is it possible to set up archiving from the Exchange Server that will automatically set the properties on the Client Desktop.. Any ideas i no i saw a while ...

Set name of the active form as a variable
I have a custom switchboard. I want it to open a new menu and THEN close the previous menu, so that the screen doesn't blink in between. Here's the code I keep trying to tweak but which never works. Const conCmdGotoMenu = 1 Dim stfrm As String (...some in between stuff that works fine) ' Go to Menu Case conCmdGotoMenu Set stfrm = Me.Form DoCmd.OpenForm rs![Argument] DoCmd.Close acForm, "stfrm" My problem is that "Set stfrm = me.form" doesn't work. Nothing else I try does either. I'm at a loss. So ...

Expression too complex to be evaluated
Hi, When I'm opening a report I get the message "This expression is typed incorrectly, or it is too complex to be evaluated. For example, a numeric expression may contain too many complicated elements. Try simplifying the expression by assigning parts of the expression to variables." I'm using Access 2007 (just upgraded from 2003). I didn't seem to get this error in 2003. This report is based on some 3 queries. - The 1st query runs and limits the data set to dates that are selected in a combo box on a form. - 2nd query runs and sums the data for all dates wit...

Auto Accept Agent\Script
We have a mixed Exch deployment (5.5 & 2k3) We have deployed the auto accept agent (new one) on facility mailboxes that we have moved to the new Ex2k3 server. It works fine for mailboxes that are located on the Ex2k3 server but not for mailboxes located on Ex5.5 that are inviting the resource mailboxes located on Ex2k3. I think this is because the new Ex2k3 script doesn't work for X400 type msgs. My question is how to get them to work. Or how do I or even can I apply the old auto accept script (Ex5.5) on the resource mailboxes located on the Ex2k3 srvs. I cannot at present eve...

Trouble Setting up ....
I can send e-mails but I cannot recieve....Help! Here is a message: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'mail.charter.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E You have the server name and port settings wrong. Follow Charter's specifications: http://www.charter.com/customers/Support.aspx?SupportArticleID=3D1417 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "Callie" wrote in message news:eV8$WBSULHA.62...

Message attached to email: email might contain script...
When tracking email from Outlook to CRM, when I look at the email in CRM, I see the following warning: The email below might contain script or content that is potentially harmful and has been blocked. Open Message The recipient of the email is seeing this warning as well. I'm afraid my customers won't want to open emails from me if they see this warning. What causes this warning (Outlook or CRM) and how do I change settings so this does not happen? I would be surprised if this wasn't coming from your Exchange server. It is pretty normal for companies to strip out certain at...

How do I set an assoiation for microsoft office?
When I click to get into my Microsoft word this message occurs: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Set associations control panel." I went to the control panel and once I got there I didn't know what to look for. I need help on this, I would appreciate any input. Thank you. On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 07:17:01 -0800, Selia10 <Selia10@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I click to get into my Microsoft word this message occurs: >"This file does not have a program associated wit...

How do you set up margins for new Word documents?
The 'page set' does not accept the changes in margin and orientation of paper for new documents. How do I correct this. Sure it does, just click ignore. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Joe Morales" <Joe Morales@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58C525E6-8624-44C7-996A-4E289A16E0C8@microsoft.com... > The 'page set' does not accept the changes in margin and orientation of paper > for new documents. How do I correct this. Joe Morales wrote: > The 'page se...

Excel 2007, where are ribbon settings kept?
My IT dept have removed my documents and settings folder as it was causing problems and all of my old settings have been lost including my macros on the ribbon and my pinned files in the main menu. Can I copy these from a file into my new settings as I still have access to the old folder? Thanks Some settings are kept in Excel.qat stored here............ C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\OFFICE Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 25 May 2010 03:50:01 -0700, Andy <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My IT dept h...

during set up tells me that the ost file is not a offline folder
I just loaded office and tried to set up outlook - one of the first questions it asked something about offline - now it is stuck - every time I open outlook it tells me that this ost file is not an offline folder Try creating a new mail profile in the Mail applet in Control Panel. Pay = attention to the questions asked and take notes so you can come back = here with details if you encounter further problems.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for...

Setting up Credit Cards, Remaining payments incorrect
When I setup a credit card in Money2005 Deluxe, the category is under the "special" section and the listing is "credit card payment" so that looks correct. But, if I have say, a $500 balance on the card and pay $50 a month in a scheduled/recurring bill payment, the bill never gets paid off. Under this scenerio, the bill would be paid off in 10 months or so, but the scheduled payment of $50 goes on forever. Is this because I need to somehow do a transfer of money?? I followed the wizard to setup the credit card account, and it even seems that it asked me if I wan...

Setting up page layout for a5 to double up on a4 paper
Hi Does anyone know if there is a way to set up an document so that you can print it an A5 document on to A4 paper and get the A5 repeated twice on each page. Hope that makes sense Thanks Assuming this is Word 2000 or later, on the Paper tab of Page Setup, select A4 as the paper size. On the Margins tab, under "Multiple pages," select "2 pages per sheet." If you create the A5 page only once, then you'll need to put "1,1" in the Pages box in the Print dialog. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope,...

Unable to send test message when setting up email account
I am setting up an email account with Outlook 2003 and am unable to send a test message. I am using a verizon email account and am setting it up according to the instructions on this site. It keeps telling me to check my email address. My email address is valid but it is not sending out the test message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Are you connected to Verizon's network when attempting to send or are you connected to another provider's network? "Brad" <Brad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D1AC211-ED2A-4E5B-880F-1AB9785C4DD5@microsof...

changing decimal settings
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the number of decimal places in the Pay Factor field in the Payroll Pay Code Master table? It's currently set at 2 but I need 4 decimal places. How do you change and would it cause any conflicts elsewhere? thanks Hi Frank; Yes under Setup > Payroll > Payroll > Options (Version 9) you can change the decimal places. I would do this at the beginning of a pay period. Your options will be to change paycodes, benefits and deductions. Of course, make a back up prior to changing and if possible test in the sample company Fabrikam, o...

VAT set up
I do not see the option Enable VAT returns in the Company Set Up. Is it only available in Advanced set ups? -- Doug T Doug, did you look under the Options button in the Company Setup window? Are you on GP Standard or GP Professional? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Frank, We are running Version 10.00.0774 Professional Yes, I am in the Options tab under Tools>Setup>Company>Company I see the option in Companies set up with Version 9.0 just not any that we set up with version 10.0 Could it be in a different place? -- Doug T "...

onChange scripting text field to radio button
I have a nChar field on one tab and I want to link it to another field consisting of 2 radio buttons on another tab. I need to have this working to where when someone types text into the field and saves the form, the radio button then automatically changes from "No" to "yes." I am not knowledgable at all with javascipt. Can someone help me out with this please? Hi Patrick, Even if you're not a developer, you should post developer related questions to microsoft.public.crm.developer. Put the following script in your form's OnSave event: var textField = crm...

Setting Up ActiveSync with SP2
HI, I just installed SP2 and would like to test the ActiveSync Push technology with my Mobile Device running WM05. I have beem unable to locate an how to document. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks David David: Here is s starting point for you. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/help/smartphone/setupemailonexchange.mspx However, I believe that the "push" feature requires WM05 FP1 which you have to get from your mobile phone vendor. -- Jim McBee Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Web: http://www.somorita.com "David Ross" <dross@si.rr.co...