http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"ltlme" <ltlme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:8B18E8DE-EA6B-42DB-B17D-2AA0A9C61750@microsoft.com...
> I have meeting notes in One Note going back over a year and can't figure
> out
> how to have a new page appear at the top of the page list.  By default,
> new
> pages appear at the bottom of your page list and you have to manually drag
> the new page up to the top.  Anyone know how to change this setting?

0
Ben
5/12/2010 9:48:06 PM
Ben M. Schorr, MVP wrote:
> "ltlme" wrote:

>> I have meeting notes in One Note going back over a year and can't
>> figure out
>> how to have a new page appear at the top of the page list.  By
>> default, new
>> pages appear at the bottom of your page list and you have to
>> manually drag the new page up to the top.  Anyone know how to change
>> this setting?
>
> As far as I know, you can't.

Your knowledges reaches far enough ;-)
Yes, there is no such feature as the OP would like to have.

Rainald

0
Rainald
5/13/2010 4:18:29 PM
I support so many versions of so many products that sometimes I find myself
scratching my head to try and remember which features are in which versions
(or not at all).  For this one I looked at OneNote 2010 (the one I have
handy) and assumed if it's not in 2010 it must not have been in 03 or 07
either. :-)

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:

"Rainald Taesler" <taesler@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Ben M. Schorr, MVP wrote:
>> "ltlme" wrote:
>
>>> I have meeting notes in One Note going back over a year and can't
>>> figure out
>>> how to have a new page appear at the top of the page list.  By
>>> default, new
>>> pages appear at the bottom of your page list and you have to
>>> manually drag the new page up to the top.  Anyone know how to change
>>> this setting?
>>
>> As far as I know, you can't.
>
> Your knowledges reaches far enough ;-)
> Yes, there is no such feature as the OP would like to have.
>
> Rainald

0
Ben
5/14/2010 2:56:21 AM
Ben M. Schorr, MVP wrote:
> "Rainald Taesler" wrote:
>> Ben M. Schorr, MVP wrote:

>>> As far as I know, you can't.
>>
>> Your knowledge reaches far enough ;-)
>> Yes, there is no such feature as the OP would like to have.
>
>I support so many versions of so many products that sometimes I find
> myself scratching my head to try and remember which features are in
> which versions (or not at all).  For this one I looked at OneNote
> 2010 (the one I have handy) and assumed if it's not in 2010 it must
> not have been in 03 or 07 either. :-)

Only too understandable ;-)

What I did meanwhile:
I installed the English version of ON2007 under the XP-mode of Win7.
So it's rather easy to (a) just check how things were the old version
and (n) look up the terms in English.

As we are at versions:
IMO it's really necessary that in the future the user will specify the
version in the subject (with a "tag" - [ON2003] / [ON2007] / [ON2010])
So we regulars should tell them to do so.

I'd suggest to use a "signature" used at each first reply in a new
thread asking for using the "tag" when asking the next time.
What do you think?

Rainald

0
Rainald
5/14/2010 4:18:05 AM
I already have a macro for "What version of OneNote are you using?" :-)

And, actually, in Windows 7 I have virtual machines set up that run OneNote
2003 and OneNote 2007.  I just didn't feel like firing up the VM to check at
that particular time. :-)  Guess I'm getting a little lazy.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:

> Ben M. Schorr, MVP wrote:

>>> Your knowledge reaches far enough ;-)
>>> Yes, there is no such feature as the OP would like to have.
>>
>>I support so many versions of so many products that sometimes I find
>> myself scratching my head to try and remember which features are in
>> which versions (or not at all).  For this one I looked at OneNote
>> 2010 (the one I have handy) and assumed if it's not in 2010 it must
>> not have been in 03 or 07 either. :-)
>
> Only too understandable ;-)
>
> What I did meanwhile:
> I installed the English version of ON2007 under the XP-mode of Win7.
> So it's rather easy to (a) just check how things were the old version
> and (n) look up the terms in English.
>
> As we are at versions:
> IMO it's really necessary that in the future the user will specify the
> version in the subject (with a "tag" - [ON2003] / [ON2007] / [ON2010])
> So we regulars should tell them to do so.
>
> I'd suggest to use a "signature" used at each first reply in a new
> thread asking for using the "tag" when asking the next time.
> What do you think?
>
> Rainald

0
Ben
5/23/2010 5:54:13 AM
Ben M. Schorr, MVP wrote:

>> As we are at versions:
>> IMO it's really necessary that in the future the user will specify
>> the version in the subject (with a "tag" - [ON2003] / [ON2007] /
>> [ON2010]) So we regulars should tell them to do so.
>>
>> I'd suggest to use a "signature" used at each first reply in a new
>> thread asking for using the "tag" when asking the next time.
>> What do you think?
>
> I already have a macro for "What version of OneNote are you using?"
> :-)

That's a different issue :-)
It seems that you misunderstood me :-(

My suggestion was aiming at creating a common practice for posting in
the NG and in the "forum".
IMHO ut would be ways better if each posting would have a "tag" showing
the version in the subject-line, f.e.:

"[ON2007] Can you customize order of new page"

"[ON2010] Lost notes"

Rainald

0
Rainald

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

How do I manage vbscript between compose and read page
Hi, I have designed a custom Outlook 2007 email form with a separate compose and read page. It's using vbscript to automatically compose the subject line on sending, based on selections the user makes from several comboboxes. The read form does not have these comboboxes. When opening the mail on a machine with the vbscript debugger installed, the debugger kicks in and reports an error because the vbscript refers to objects that don't exist on the read page, only on the compose page. You can ignore the error and the mail will still open fine (users with no debugger insta...

Removing Page or Section Break
I am editing a document and when I turn on characters, I have run across these "Chinese Star" characters that seem to act like page breaks. According to other articles listed in newsgroups, there are no page breaks. How do I get rid of this character? ...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Special offer on exams for UK customers at Allitcertkiller.co.uk
Special offer on exams for UK customers at http://www.Allitcertkiller.co.uk ...

Page numbers 12-02-09
On MS Word 2003, I am formatting a 5.5 x 8.5 book. How can I get the page numbers to come in at 7.75? I tried bringing the bottom 'margin' up to 8.5, but the numbers still come in at 10.5 on the 11" vertical page. Actually I've tried a lot of things! Footers also seem to want to hit the bottom 1/2 or inch of the 11 available. How to number so that they show within the 8.5 space on a 'sheet'?. Susanne, sideways isn't an option, because I may go for a 6 x 9 format. TIA! Sylvia M. You must change your footer margin as well as the bottom margi...

How to transfer Custom Views to another machine
Outlook 2003 How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? Thank you for your help. They are contained within your pst-file so if you transfer that you'll transfer the views too. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ----- "John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message news:usDhjJ7hHHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 > > How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? >...

Bulk attachments

audible click when opening a new window.
I know I should be able to find this somewhere but I can't seem to figure it out. When I open a new folder or window there is a "click" sound that the computer makes. How can I turn this off? Thanks! Amadeus Try: Control Panel-Sounds "Start Navigation" and "Complete Navigation" are the relevant items. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer http://dts-l.com/index.htm On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:56:27 -0700, in microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics, Amadeus <Amadeus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I kno...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

navigate from HTML page in resource
Hello, I use WebBrowser Control to navigate in Web page. But I have a problem with HTML page in resource. I can load these pages with : TCHAR tszPath[MAX_PATH]; CString strURL; GetModuleFileName(AfxGetInstanceHandle(), tszPath, sizeof(tszPath)); strURL.Format(_T("res://%s/%d"), tszPath, IDR_TUTO_10); m_wndWebbrowser.Navigate(strURL,0,0,0,0); But if the page contain a Picture (.jpg) , instead of having the picture I have nothing, only a red cross. How can I include the JPG to my resource and to show it when the HTML page is loade ?? Thx in advance, and excuse me for my very ba...

Custom Receipt
Has anyone managed to create a receipt that displays instead of the price of the item with the discount amount below, the price of the item - the discount? i.e. the discounted price. Thanks Rob I found it. Receipt Properties - Show Line Discount You know it really helps when one looks with there eyes open. Rob "Rob" <rob@retail-pos.nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23oiEHcWbFHA.3488@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Has anyone managed to create a receipt that displays instead of the price > of the item with the discount amount below, the price of the item - the >...

Can not archive