WANTED

WTB:  I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE
BELOW TO SELL TO ME.

SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING!

I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW.  THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER!

I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade
Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package

I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON
INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES

I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006.

If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me
detailed list.

MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE
PACKAGES OEM AND RETAIL

MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO SOFTWARE
PACKAGES

MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, SQL & OTHER PACKAGES

** I BUY MOST ALL MICROSOFT SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL, ACADEMIC AND OTHER.

I will BUY OEM and Retail Box or opened packages as well or licenses
or just Hologram CD's.

I AM LOOKING TO BUY MOST SOFTWARE IN QUANTITIES.  QUANTITIES VARY ON
VERSIONS...

MORE SOFTWARE WANT TO BUYS BELOW

I NEED TODAY!  DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION
CD or DVD with MANUAL - WILL BUY 100's or 1,000's  -  I WILL BUY THESE
WITH SP1, 2 and 3.

I WILL BUY THESE IN QUANTITIES OF 100 OR MORE...  I NEED 1,000's.

I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade
Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package.

I AM ALSO BUYING BUYING ADOBE SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL AND ACADEMIC OLD
AND NEW VERSIONS OF JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.

I NEED LOTS OF ADOBE ACROBAT OEM PACKS VERSIONS 6, 7, 8 and 9 BOTH PRO
AND STANDARD.

If you have complete or incomplete software packages, which include
NFR, OEM, Academic, Retail, commercial or promotional items, we will
give you top dollar for these products. Many companies purchase
computers in bulk and have no use for the OEM package that came with
their systems. Some companies just throw them in the trash not knowing
that it is worth CA$H. We will pay top dollar for products produced by
Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others.

Have software to sell? Contact us today. we'll make you an offer.

0
network

want questions

I want more!

Text want wrap in text box

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Check boxes
Hi---I am setting up a form with various check boxes. I want to set up a range of check boxes so if any of these boxes are checked, then one corresponding check box if also checked. On the flip side, if none in the range of boxes are checked, then the one corresponding box is also not checked. I hope this can be done with a formula or conditional formatting, instead of a macro....if it takes a macro, whoever resonds to this question, please explain in easy terms---I don't have a lot o fmacro experience. Thanks!!! A boolean checkbox reflects the TRUE / FALSE value of the cell it ...

When repeating city want zipcode to populate
Making a data base of mailing addresses. Is there a formula to use to get a zipcode to populate in a cell when a city and state is entered in two other cells? Thanks. See help on VLOOKUP function. Or go here for excellent help and an example workbook. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlFunctions02.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:05:32 -0800, jrw - esq. <jrw - esq.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Making a data base of mailing addresses. Is there a formula to use to get a >zipcode to populate in a cell when a city and state is entered in two other >...

I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005
Hi, I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. Thanks a lot. http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/products/vspro/details/default.aspx -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message news:#xJvGnNPGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 > the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. > Thanks a lot. > > Thank you so much! But I can not find the Visual Studi...

Want Windows Mail to open my live.com mail
What are the server settings to have my live.com mail open in my Windows Mail To access Hotmail accounts with Windows Mail, you have to use POP3. See href="http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 for SMTP (outgoing) With the newer Windows Live Mail, it's much easier. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "Sue Ann" wrote in message news:e$a0jezMLHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... What are the server settings to have my live.com mail open in my Windows Mail ...

Visio Programmers Wanted
I am looking for a programmer with experience programming for Visio to develop a documentation tool. It can be a remotely developed project anywhere on the globe. ...

Want to Flag multiple messages
Is there any way to select several messages and Flag them all at once in Outlook 2002? Thanks! ...

My dataset contains units; I want to chart percentages
I am preparing a presentation in Powerpoint. My slides contain line charts. I want the dataset to be shown and reflect actual units and the graph to reflect percentages. For example, in period 1, customer purchased 80 units of Brand A and 20 units of Brand B; therefore, in period 1 Brand A represents 80% of customer's purchases and brand B represents 20%. In period 2, customer purchased 150 units of Brand A and 50 Units of Brand B. Therefore, although the number of Brand A units sold increased by 70 units from period 1 to period 2, Brand A's market share declined from 80% to...

Exchange 2003 wants to talk through a 5.5 site connector
I have a problem where an Exchange 2003 server added to a 5.5 site (in mixed mode, of course) wants to try to talk to a server in another 5.5 site accross a site connector that exists in the 5.5 side. The 5.5 site connector designates a bridgehead server on both ends, so it confuses me why the 2003 server thinks it has the right to queue up mail directly to the target server. Here is the scenario. We have a 5.5 site in an NT domain - lets call it Site A, Domain A. This site has only 5.5 servers and is the connection point for site B. Site B is in Domain B, so it has a separate service a...

It is here where you want!!!
Do you intend to be a successful cash entrepreneur?? Have an analysis for a new day to world economy becoming a millionaire. http://cash-experts.com/creditcards.asp ...

Wants to Save As instead of just Save
Thanks for any help you are able to provide. I've been using FrontPage for years but have a minor issue that is annoying me because I don't why it is happening or how to fix it. Long existing pages that I modify in any way at all, will not save in the conventional manner. The Ctrl/S function, and the tollbar button, do not just save the page as it should, but takes me to the "Save As" window instead. I basically have to overwrite the page using the existing file name and then OK the resaving of all the images on the page. There is no duplication of pages...

Wanting to grab group of files and PkZip them.
I have an excel file that has two columns, Code and Filename. i.e. CODE Filename Abc 123456.txt Abc 123457.txt Def 123458.txt Def 123459.txt Etc… I would like to be able to select all files with a specific Code and have them zipped into a file that is named the same as the Code. i.e. Abc.zip would contain 123456.txt & 123457.txt AND Def.zip would contain 123458.txt & 123459.txt The file names are actually quite random but they are associated with specific codes according to this Excel file. I am creating an Access form that will allow users to browse to the Excel...

I want to use BradleyHand ITC font
I would very much like to use BradleyHand ITC in my website. For a lot of folks that isn't a problem, but for some they will view it in the default font for publisher. Is there a way to define a different default font for those machines that don't have BradleyHand ITC? There are a few "web" fonts I wouldn't mind having as a substitute if the person didn't see it in BradleyHand ITC. I guess in other words is there a way to define two different fonts to be used? Thanks and I'm using Publisher 2000 Howard You either need to use an universal font or chan...

Want to see or add to the MSCRM Feedback/Suggestions?
You can search for and vote for existing product feature suggestions, as well as submitting new ones. For MBS Partners with PartnerSource logins: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersourceapp/suggestion/SuggestionList.aspx To see all suggestions: 1) In Keyword enter: % (or enter a keyword) 2) In Suggestion Type choose: Product Feature 3) In Product Line choose: Microsoft CRM 4) Click Search. Mike ...

Exchange Server 2003 Store has exceded its limit but we want to up
We have a SBS 2003 SP1 using Exchange Server 2003 SP1 and the exchange server best practices analyizer has a message that the store has exceded its limit. We ran the tool to begin our upgrade to SP2. Although we have exceded SP1 store limits, can we upgrade to SP2 without reducing the mailbox store? The mailbox store is mounted and we are currently sending and receiving email. A few days ago we exceded the limit and reduce the size to under 15GB. The normal maintenance and backups have occured. On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:01:02 -0700, Ed Podowski <EdPodowski@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Menu Help wanted
Does anyone know any ready menu created from scratch without using Cmenu or any other class inherited from it and made in Core C++ Code which can be supplied with my application. Alternately I would like to know how to do the following easily. 1) keeping a Menu item open even on the event of a click 2) Highlighting on the Menu Item 3) Not activating some parts of the menu depending on parameters passed ...

I want to type a text in a cell, but I want that text to represen.
I want to type text into a cell (actually the checkmark symbol in winding2) but I want that text to represent a number. So if I have 3 cells each with the checkmark and each of those cells represents the number 1 when I auto sum I will get a total of 3. If they represent 1 you can just count them with countif =COUNTIF(Range,"character") regards, Peo Sjoblom "ExcelQ" wrote: > I want to type text into a cell (actually the checkmark symbol in winding2) > but I want that text to represent a number. So if I have 3 cells each with > the checkmark and eac...

I want to write some custom rules #2
I want to write some custom rule actions but dont know where to begin. Any ideas where I should be looking? Amb ...