re-install of Office Standard running Windows 7

I had a problem with my Outlook with error Cannot open" I tried to find a fix
but didn't...I decided to uninstall Office. I then tried to re-install and
got an error to type a string in the run to get info for customer support.
this does not work file not found.

If you installed Office from the cd the only thing you are required to enter
is the Key

"56Triumph T 110" <56TriumphT110@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had a problem with my Outlook with error Cannot open" I tried to find a
> fix
> but didn't...I decided to uninstall Office. I then tried to re-install and
> got an error to type a string in the run to get info for customer support.
> this does not work file not found.

0
DL

I want to buy the best book of office 2003
Hi. I want to buy the best book of office 2003, what is the name of it? Marco Hi, Marco. > I want to buy the best book of office 2003, what is the name of it? "The Best Book of Office 2003." (Just kidding!) "Best" is subjective. Check out former Access MVP Jeff Conrad's lists of recommended books and find the ones for Access 2003, then go to your bookstore and look at each one to see if it's "for you" -- and your learning style. http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/resources.html#Books Notice that these books are all Access databas...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Re-install Outlook 2002

Problems with Office apps after archive and install
I had to do an archive and install (without preserving users and network settings) on my G4 (OS 10.2.8), and ever since, I've been unable to get several Office apps to work correctly. In Word, I get an error about not being able to open the Visual Basic Editor, and the custom dictionary being unavailable. In Entourage, I "do not have write access to the application folder." In Excel, there's an error accessing the system registry. I've tried moving things from my previous system folder back into the current system folder, but it only seems to have made things worse. A...

management reporter installation
Has anyone installed management report yet? Do both application service and process service have to be installed or are they optional? Thanks, Janey -- Janey ...

Solution for: Windows XP (NL): Windows Activation Problem + Windows Automatic Update Problem = Very Slow Computer.
I think I have found a solution on the internet, I will sum it up shortly because the description wasn't that accurate, my description will be more accurate with additional information about what I think might have happened, but first a little story what I wanted to do today: Today I wanted to try and install Service Pack 3 for Windows XP dutch version (NL). This was not possible because Windows Automatic Updates was required by the Microsoft website to be able to download it and windows automatic updates is malfunctioning, so that became a short attempt. Then I decided to ...

Outlook 2007 Crashes when opening in Windows 7 64 bit
The computer is new with windows 7. I downloaded Office 2007 standard a month ago. It has been working fine. Yesterday i was downloading old printer drivers and my machine took a "critical update" from Microsoft. After that my Outlook would not open. It would start to open and rthen crash with the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." All other MSD Office programs are working fine. Any suggestions? ...

Re-Enable CRM User

XP Pro SP3
Hello! In a bit of a bind; hoping someone can help me! I have a laptop here that was not logging in correctly - it would log in and immediately log out. Drive showed minor failure, so I did a surface scan and remapped the failing sector. Ran SFC which replaced one file - still wasn't working. So I tried a repair install. Normally, this fixes just about any darn thing. Not this time. On the initial boot afterwards (the black screen with logo), it just hangs. Power down and reboot, it allows log in, then says "windows must be activated before you can log in"...

Free Office 2008 upgrade
I recently bought Office 2004 Student and teacher edition, can anyone tell me if the free upgrade to 2008 is just that, an upgrade or is it a full installation. I have not installed 2004 yet and was wondering whether to wait until the new disc arrived. -- Phil http://www.philwalters.co.uk As I understand it the upgrade package is a "full installation" because the software is completely different. However, since it is an *upgrade* it will insist that a prior version be identified before allowing the 2008 package to operate. It isn't necessary that you install 2004 - just hav...

how do I change the dektop icon for windows word
-- Bill Not a Word issue. It's a function of Windows. http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+I+change+desktop+icons -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCD9D7DE-1AFA-471A-9327-ABD18F918A67@microsoft.com... > > -- > Bill Right-click on icon > Properties > Change Icon George "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCD9D7DE-1AFA-471A-9327-ABD18F918A67@micros...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

replication of public folder running slowly
Hi all, I got about 10GB data need to move from Server A to Server B (both running ex2000 and same domain ) , replication running slowly ( about 100MB per day ) .. any idea??? the replication setting is "always run" already.. is there any tool can use to copy public folder directly ?? ...

Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr
Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew or edit a doc in eReg. Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get access to it. thks david ...

How do i change my file from a 2003 office doument to a 2000 docu.
i have done this before with a word document but i dont seem to be able to figure out how to do it with a publisher document.... can anybody help?? File, save as, files of type, expand the menu to Publisher 2000. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "me" <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E89A2FF9-20DD-4568-980F-73162AE7AB8A@microsoft.com... >i have done this before with a word document but i dont seem to be able to > figure out how to do it with a publisher document.... can anybody he...

Connect Windows 7 to SBS 2003
Spent the last eight hours trying to connect my W7 workstation to a fresh install of SBS 2003 premium. When running http://server/connectcomputer/, I would get as far as providing a username and password for setup when a popup would inform me, "The list of users and computers could not be found. Make sure that the Small Business Server network adapters are configured correctly.". I have only one NIC, I can see the shared folders on my server and even connect to them. My server is not running DHCP or DNS and I think these might be my problem. I did run windows update and...

SBS CRM install then move Exchange.
Hi All, Quick question hopefully. Just wondering if anyone can clarify what I believe is possible but not 100% sure. CRM SBS edition installed on a SBS box, can a new Exchange box is implemented into the same domain and keep e-mail functionality of CRM?? If it is possible and Exchange is moved off the SBS box and onto a new server, what needs to be done to ensure it works correctly? Change registy settings to point to new mail server? have looked and can't seem to locate them... I have done the following: -Run Rule Wizard and remove rules from mailboxes (sbs box) -Un-installed th...

Re: exmerge error

Office 2008-apps crash during startup

Access/Office 2003
Does anyone know when the sunset for Access/Office 2003 is? I'm thinking about going straight from Office 2003 to Office 2010? Does anyone have any info on the stability of Office 2010? -- Thanx in advance! Angelo Sunset? Hum... Considering I still am supporting client using access 97, I wouldn't worry too much. Also, I wouldn't rush into any new software, including access 2010, until a good year after it's initial release to allow, in this case, microsoft to resolve the bugs that will most certainly occur. You also have to realize that most compan...

Loss of help files in Microsoft office
When the ? is clicked - top right hand corner of any Office application and error message results saying that the 'help' files are unavailable. Is it something to do with these files wanting to asccess the internet. The computer has been online at all times. ...

Assistants in Office 2004
In previous versions of Office, one could install other Office assistants from the Gallery of assistants. I can't find the other assistants anywhere on the Office 2004 install CD to add to that gallery, and only Max is available. I find Max's antics very distracting and have always preferred the simple puzzle icon. Is there a way to get any of the other choices back? Thanks in advance. --- Please remove NOSPAM to reply privately if you are so inclined, ramoncNOSPAM at NOSPAMsurewest dot NOSPAM netNOSPAM. Otherwise, replies to the Newsgroup are always welcome. That's t...