Loads@Sstartup ? C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Office Live_Search E_P

When I restart my computer, this window loads to desktop?
C:\Program\Microsoft\Office Live_Search Enhancement Pack.

If I do a selective startup withmsconfig, and take the checkmarks out of:
WKsSb and wkfund, then the above window does not load?

I'm thinking there is something wrong, something missing, or something that
is not setup or installed correctly?

Thinking about unistalling: Windows Live ID sign-in Assistant, Window Live
Upload tool, and then reinstalling them; unclear on how to proceed.

Please advise.

Kevin,

None of this is Microsoft Office related - you may want to check with the
Office Live forums for assistance.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Kevin asked:

| When I restart my computer, this window loads to desktop?
| C:\Program\Microsoft\Office Live_Search Enhancement Pack.
|
| If I do a selective startup withmsconfig, and take the checkmarks out
| of: WKsSb and wkfund, then the above window does not load?
|
| I'm thinking there is something wrong, something missing, or
| something that is not setup or installed correctly?
|
| Thinking about unistalling: Windows Live ID sign-in Assistant, Window
| Live Upload tool, and then reinstalling them; unclear on how to
| proceed.
|
| Please advise.
|
| Kevin,

0
Milly

Why letter l and number 1 are the same in my word document. How c.
To whom it may concern: It's not happen here. But in my word document letter l and number 1 are the same. I meant when I type small case letter l it will apprears as number 1. How can I fix it? Your helps will greatly be appreciated. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Loc The Le (1) This newsgroup is for questions about using Publisher, not Word. They have their own newsgroup. (2) Change your font. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "WORD Help In Need !!!" <WORD Help In Need !!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1103E05B-805A-427C-AB3F-65DB...

display most frequently used programs in simple dialog
Hi guys, Could You please help me. I'm searching for an answer for a while now. "How can I read the list of most frequently used programs to display them in a simple dialog?" I've seen tons of freeware for customizing this list but I did not find any hint in MSDN, Google or newsgroups pointing me in the right direction to do this. THX so much. Mue > > Could You please help me. I'm searching for an answer for a while now. > > "How can I read the list of most frequently used programs to display > them in a simple dialog?" > What does it me...

Linking files issues
Hi all, I use the 'Insert files' quite a lot, but keep encountering and issue with it. If I link to a Word document, for example, and make alterations from within ON, it doesn't seem to keep the correct sync. For example, if I make amendments straight in the Word doc (ie, not by opening it via ON) and then open the same doc via ON, it opens an older copy. Now I know for sure that there is only the one copy of this Word document and ON indicates it's looking at it, but it seems to be looking at an older version. Does anyone have any clues? Cheers, Dayve Wha...

old program, new program Publisher
I have MS Publisher 2003 on computer, My son instaled MS publisher 2.0a from 1991-1993 now when I try to open anything I have done on 2003 the old program takes over and can not open the file. I haved looked for the older program to uninstall but all I can find is the 2003 program. Can someone please help?!!! two4ever2002 <two4ever2002@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have MS Publisher 2003 on computer, My son instaled MS publisher > 2.0a from 1991-1993 now when I try to open anything I have done on > 2003 the old program takes over and can no...

internationalize program
Hi, I am writing an MFC program. I want to display some non-English characters (some EU countries) in a tree control. I have use _T macro before string. I also define _UNICODE macro. When compiling program, this error message pops up: "L is not an identifier". What does this message mean and how to fix it? Thanks in advance. >I am writing an MFC program. I want to display some non-English characters >(some EU countries) in a tree control. I have use _T macro before string. I >also define _UNICODE macro. When compiling program, this error message pops >up: >"L...

How do I edit a worksheet and copy to multiple files?
I need to change a few cells in one worksheet and apply these changes to all files in the folder. All workbooks have the same worksheets and formats. ...

autoformat of (C)
How do I stop the autoformat of (C) into the copyright symbol? I do not want the copyright symbol. Hi goto 'Tools - Autocorrection' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany ktina wrote: > How do I stop the autoformat of (C) into the copyright symbol? I do > not want the copyright symbol. thanks! © ...

Microsoft Money 2004 #4
I installed MM 2004 and now I get Error Caused by a Device Driver. Basicly it tells me to uninstall a "Third Party Product" which is causing this error??? Is Microsoft now a third party to Microsoft? ...

Read File Properties
How would I read the file version properties of a standard DLL? In particular I need the company name property from VISA32.dll. VISA32.dll is a standardized Virtual Instrumentation Software Architecture function library that is published by several manufacturers. I need the manufacturer name of the *installed* library. David "David Youngblood" <dwy@flash.net> wrote in message news:%23oPqMidaKHA.4668@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > How would I read the file version properties of a standard DLL? In > particular I need the company name property from VISA3...

program accessing email addresses?
When ever I start outlook 2002 (after installing the SP3 and all updates to current) I keep getting a box that pops up and ask me "A PROGRAM IS TRYING TO ACCESS E-MAIL ADDRESSES YOU HAVE STORED IN OUTLOOK. DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS. IF THIS IS UNEXPECTED, IT MAY BE A VIRUS AND YOU SHOULD CHOOSE NO" Then there is a drop down menu in which I have to select 1-2-5-10 minutes for the program to access or my outlook wont work. I cant get rid of this. If you have anti-spam programs or anti-virus programs set to scan Outlook items, you need to visit the vendors to get an updated pro...

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I get "loading network card information ...error provider load failure" = when I go and use systeminfo.exe . How can I fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

File properties shortcut key
Hi Is there some key combination that enables the user to quickly jump to file properties in excel 2007. Kind regards IgorM hi for your question's answer maybe look at this link, http://www.createthefuture.com/Excel_tech_tips "IgorM" wrote: > Hi > > Is there some key combination that enables the user to quickly jump to file > properties in excel 2007. > > Kind regards > > IgorM > > > ASAP utilities have nice macro that shows you all the info about the file. And it is free for home use! http://www.asap-utilities.com/ Shows...

OWA (Not Loading)
Does anyone know of any issues with Satellite Service and the right side of OWA not loading. The left side loads but the user cannot see anything on the right. OWA works from any other connection. Thanks, KG ...

SOS,how to load a invalid or damaged .gif file to create Image Object.
hi everyone. my question is this:how to load a .gif image file that is invalid or damaged image format? Notice,I want to load the invalid damaged image file to operate it. my code is below,but all of they are not correct. -------- 1.Image.FromFile(fileName);load from a file directly,it throws a OutOfMemoryException.In msdn,it's mean the file is a invalid image format. 2.Image.FromStream(stream);load from stream,it throws a ArgumentException. -------- ps:IE and Google Picasa can load and display the damaged .gif file correct. Or there is any other methods to operate the i...

Importing older .pst file into Outlook 2003?
I am getting an error message "file not personal folders file" when trying to import a .pst file that was created in version 2000 into Outlook 2003. Tried converting non-Unicode to Unicode but that did not work. Need help please. First: importing is never the correct way to transfer Outlook data.You just open the PST file in Outlook and either copy what you need from it or configure it as your default data file. Second: Post some useful information. Basic information would include how you created and transferred this PST file. "Tried converting from non-Unicode to Unico...

personal files lost during crash
My Outlook crashed Friday. I managed to reopen with brand new (empty) Inbox/Sent/Outbox/Contacts etc. I also ran the Inbox Repair tool, which did not work (an error message popped up after 4 of 8 phases saying could not complete scan). I would like to retrieve my old folders, emails, calendar items, contacts if possible. Can anyone tell me the process to do this? Thank you. >I also ran the >Inbox Repair tool, which did not work (an error message >popped up after 4 of 8 phases saying could not complete >scan). If the Inbox Repait Tool can't make sense out of the old PST,...

Error loading CRM 3.0 Client with Outlook
I receive error message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM Functionality" when starting Outlook with CRM 3.0 client installed. I have uninstalled CRM, Office, and cleaned the register using Register Mechanic. I am now getting the same error with an event error "A problem occurred initializing Microsoft CRM COM interopt". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. I have the exact same issue has anyone found a solution to this? I am running all avialable updates on both Office 2003 and XP Pro, I DO NOT have the Business Contact Manager for Outlook installed. "rtop...

Why Excel file doesn't open by double click.
Excel files that are stored in my HD doesn't open by double click. It just open Excel program but do not open the file. Pls note, I can open any excel file from File Menu, then Opne. But can't opne it by double click. Using Windows XP with Office XP / Excell 2002. Pls suggest me what to do. Thanks. Hi Siraj Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2) Start...

HELP The program is in a invalid format, and cannot be run
"The program is in a invalid format, and cannot be run. It may be damaged" when I try to run it on Win98". I'm using VC 2003 with MFC. Thank's Fabio check Unicode / MBCS , Win98 should use MBCS. "fba" <fba@interfree.it> wrote in message news:uPHiwLM$GHA.2340@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > "The program is in a invalid format, and cannot > be run. It may be damaged" when I try to run it on Win98". > I'm using VC 2003 with MFC. > > Thank's > Fabio > > > > "The program is in a invalid format, a...

docx files have words merged together
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Recently switched to Office 2008 from 2004. Files that I save in docx on the Mac have words randomly merged together (example, "what if" might become "whatif") when opened in Office 2007 on a PC or in other programs on the Mac (Open Office, for example) but not when opened in 2008. This problem does not happen when I save the same file as a doc. The whole reason I upgraded from 2004 was so I'd be compatible with new document format so this is very frustrating. Has anyone else seen this problem, or...

loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no
loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no progres. ...

Automatic, conditional chart creation from separate files [Excel 2007]
I have a number of separate files (Excel 2007). Each file contains several sheets with test results of a few students. The students (the same, all the time) are evaluated each month using the same test, and each month a new sheet is created for each of them. For example: Workbook 1: Worksheet A (John), Worksheet B (Jennifer), Worksheet C (Anna) Workbook 2 (a month later): Worksheet A (Jennifer), Worksheet B (John), Worksheet C (Anna) I`d like to create a separate file with charts depicting the mean results for each student. The chart would retrieve data automatically from every file s...

Font for Win Office compatible with Mac Office?
I have some new fonts installed for Win Office 2007. Are they compatible with Mac Office 2004 if I copy them to my Mac? Are there any free download at Microsoft or elsewhere, which are for Mac Office? Thanks. In article <C215982A.57FB%charles@nospam.com>, Charles Leung <charles@nospam.com> wrote: > I have some new fonts installed for Win Office 2007. Are they compatible > with Mac Office 2004 if I copy them to my Mac? Are there any free download > at Microsoft or elsewhere, which are for Mac Office? Thanks. Hi Charles! The only types of fonts that you can use ...

What do I load ?
Hello. I'm trying to develop a web comsuming client using VS.NET 2003(VB), .NET Framework 1.1.4322, ASP.NET 1.1.4322, WSE2.0 on a WinXP Pro Sp2 comuter. If i comsume this web service: https://xatanet.net/xatanetwebservice/tripexportservice.asmx and do this operation: RetrieveArchivedTrips using: Dim strDate As Date = "2006-04-01" Dim endDate As Date = "2006-04-28" proxy.RetrieveArchivedTrips(strDate, endDate) What do I load when i use the following statements in my program: Dim doc as XmlDocument = new XmlDocument() doc.Load() Any...

.Net and programs using it
Is there a way to tell which installed programs are actually using a version of .NET? Joe Calderone Don't Force it, Use a bigger Hammer. Perhaps you could try this: 1) Rename the folder <C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET> to <C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET.old> 2) Launch each of your programs one by one 3) Make a list the errors you get to decide which .Net version is required. hth "Joe935" <joe935@embarq.com> wrote in message news:%23ZT4EUQxKHA.812@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to tell which installed programs are ...