Installing OneNote from Home/Student 'on top' of Office Profession

I have installed Office Professional Plus 2007, using a site license and
installation disk from my university. This doesn't have OneNote in it.

I have purchased a separate copy of Office Home and Student. I want to
install OneNote only from this copy. What's my procedure? On the upgrade tab
do I say keep all previous versions, and installation options deselect
everything but onenote? or what do I do?

Thanks.

RE-Installing

Alternating page numbers from bottom to top
I have a document that I want and have the Roman Numerals at the bottom but I would like the main document to have regular page numbers but instead of being at the bottom I would like it at the top of the page. I have no problem with the page numbering as it is all working but when I ask the regular page 1 to be displayed at the top, my Roman Numberal pages also show on the top of the page so they show top and bottom. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NumberingFrontMatter.htm and http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm and perhaps http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/N...

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Value Pak Installer

Add-In Is Not Valid Office Add-In Error Message
When I bootup Microsoft Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711), I get the following error message: 'C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Add-Ins\' is not a valid Office add-in. I also get this message when I open Outlook 2000, click on the Tools menu, click on Options, click on the Other tab, click on the Advanced Options button, and then click on the COM Add-Ins button. Would appreciate any help anyone may have to fix this problem. --Eric Ogawa This problem has been addressed in: "OL2000: Error Message: Not a Valid Office Add-in Starting Outlook" http://support.microsoft.com/supp...

Installation #4

Help
Hi all, When I am working from home Outlook will make a local copy of the emails from the exchange server to my home computer. How do configure Outlook to leave the emails on the Exchange server so that they are only in one location? Must be a simple mistake in the set-up of either Exchange or Outlook. Any help appreciated. P Your Outlook client should be configured to deliever messages to your Exchange mailbox, not to a PST. "Pratish" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OWZnsxsAEHA.2576@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi all, When I am working from home Outlook will ...

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Customizable metrics on home page for GP 9.0
I like the concept of having Metrics available on the home page. However, I would like to have the ability to create metrics that are meaningful to my company instead of only selecting from a short list of canned reports. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane...

Installing XP over Linux

Microsoft Office
Can I run microsoft office 2000 in a dell XP? Thanks MC You certainly should be able to I have xp home and have xl95, xl97sr2, and xl2002 all installed on mine. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "MCabot" <ICC@zoomtown.com> wrote in message news:d57c1$43074b60$453dae72$5006@FUSE.NET... > Can I run microsoft office 2000 in a dell XP? > > > > Thanks > MC > > Not sure what you mean by "dell XP", but see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217883 "Description of the system requirements for all editions of Office 200...

CRM SBS install error

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

CDC functions on top of a static control in a dialog
Hi all, I'm tring to add a little simple animation to a bitmap resource that's displayed in a static control. I had used a timer to trigger an animation function but nothing appears if I'm trying to paint in the area of the bitmap (otherwise it shows fine). I suspect that the static is receiving a wm_paint message after I've done my animation. So... without subclassing my static control and handling the paint myself, is there a way I can add code to the dialog class to handle the paint messages of its controls? Thanks. (ps eVC 4 on a Fujitsu Teampad but I reckon embedded MFC...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?
Go to www.c360.com. You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works with iespell. It's free and it works well. Regards, John ...

Excel won't start after install
After installing office XP excell goes through the motions but never actually starts...help Jon, Try the following: Go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /regserver -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010701c3aad2$20f75500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After installing office XP excell goes through the > motions but never actually starts...help ...

installing updates. Never ends
when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says do not turn off computer.\\ well what do I do when the update never ends? TIA Snooky wrote: > when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates > and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. > > I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says > do not turn off computer.\\ > > well what do I do when the...

Excel 2003 installation error
I have been using my PC with excel program for 3 years and when I tried to open an excel spreadsheat today and it would not open. "Installation error: file not found" appeared. File not found was SKU011.CAB and I have not been able to reinstall as I don't have the installation CD as I bought the PC second hand with programs on it. Can anyone help? If you have access to another computer you could save the file from one computer to a disc and copy it in to the appropriate file folder in the computer with the error. "derk22" wrote: > I have been using my PC wit...