Installing Office 2010 Beta Language Pack on 32 bit Office 2010 RT

I have installed Office 2010 RTM on a clean copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. No
other version of Office beta or otherwise has been installed since complete
disk wipe.

When I attempt to install Microsoft 2010 Beta Language Pack, I receive the
following message:

"Microsoft office 2010 does not support upgrading from a prerelease version
of Microsoft Office 2010. Please remove any pre-release products and try
again."

I have no Office products installed except Office 2010 RTM. I am trying to
install the 32 bit language pack to a 32 bit Office 2010.

How do I proceed to install additional  language proofing tools - please
advise.

George Wheelock

I have the same exact problem...
I've installed Microsoft Office 2010 RTM on a clean copy of Windows 7. Unfortunately I chose the english version of Office and now I'd like to add the language pack even if it's just a beta. I tried to do it but I get the same message: Please remove any pre-release products and try
again.

I couldn't find any solution to this problem on the internet and my question is:

the Office 2010 Language Pack Beta is suitable for Office 2010 RTM? if the answer is yes, how can I circumvent that problem? if the answer is no, does anybody know when the final release will be available?

GW wrote:

Installing Office 2010 Beta Language Pack on 32 bit Office 2010 RT
03-Jun-10

I have installed Office 2010 RTM on a clean copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. No
other version of Office beta or otherwise has been installed since complete
disk wipe.

When I attempt to install Microsoft 2010 Beta Language Pack, I receive the
following message:

"Microsoft office 2010 does not support upgrading from a prerelease version
of Microsoft Office 2010. Please remove any pre-release products and try
again."

I have no Office products installed except Office 2010 RTM. I am trying to
install the 32 bit language pack to a 32 bit Office 2010.

How do I proceed to install additional  language proofing tools - please
advise.

George Wheelock

Parallel Programming in C# 4.0: A Short Synopsis
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/047afdf6-61ab-4b85-9204-b0f20bdc955a/parallel-programming-in-c.aspx
0
Diego

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Value Pak Installer

bit shift operation ?
Compiler : VB6.0 I'm going to write beloew code : How can I convert this code in VB6.0 ? char t_buf[2]; WORD freqXn; byte src; t_buf[0] = (char)((freqXn >> 8) & 0x0ff); t_buf[1] = (char)((freqXn) & 0x0ff) + (src & 0x01); additional question : How can I impelement the "DWORD" data type in VB6.0 ? On 07/05/2010 13:44, Caleb wrote: > Compiler : VB6.0 > > I'm going to write beloew code : How can I convert this code in VB6.0 ? > > char t_buf[2]; > WORD freqXn; > byte src; > > t_buf[0] = (char)((freqXn&g...

Add-In Is Not Valid Office Add-In Error Message
When I bootup Microsoft Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711), I get the following error message: 'C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Add-Ins\' is not a valid Office add-in. I also get this message when I open Outlook 2000, click on the Tools menu, click on Options, click on the Other tab, click on the Advanced Options button, and then click on the COM Add-Ins button. Would appreciate any help anyone may have to fix this problem. --Eric Ogawa This problem has been addressed in: "OL2000: Error Message: Not a Valid Office Add-in Starting Outlook" http://support.microsoft.com/supp...

Vista Ultimate, Invalid Disk Pack
Hi! A weird problem. I used to have 3 USB disks (dynamic GPT) running fine under Vista Ultimate. Then I made a fresh Windows 7 Home Premium install. Noticing that it didn't recognise my disks (and other problems as well), I decided to go back to Vista Ultimate (using Windows.old). But now the original Vista Ultimate installation didn't recognise them either! They have status Invalid in Disk Management Console. DISKPART sees the disks, and also the partitions, but it doesn't appear to find any volumes. Any command I try to do returns the error message that it is no...

Installation #4

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

How do I view a foreign language in an e-mail?
I used to be able to use a decode option for a Chinese font I received in Outlook express. Ever since I upgraded to MS office 2007 and used Outlook I am not able to display foreign characters such as Chinese. Can someone help me? ...

Microsoft Office
Can I run microsoft office 2000 in a dell XP? Thanks MC You certainly should be able to I have xp home and have xl95, xl97sr2, and xl2002 all installed on mine. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "MCabot" <ICC@zoomtown.com> wrote in message news:d57c1$43074b60$453dae72$5006@FUSE.NET... > Can I run microsoft office 2000 in a dell XP? > > > > Thanks > MC > > Not sure what you mean by "dell XP", but see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217883 "Description of the system requirements for all editions of Office 200...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?
Go to www.c360.com. You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works with iespell. It's free and it works well. Regards, John ...

Language Bar
I want to use "voice commands" and "dictation" in Word 2003. But those options, which normally show up on the language bar, do not show up on my new (albeit used) work computer. Any ideas how I can get "voice commands" and "dictation" to show up? ...

Excel won't start after install
After installing office XP excell goes through the motions but never actually starts...help Jon, Try the following: Go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /regserver -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010701c3aad2$20f75500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After installing office XP excell goes through the > motions but never actually starts...help ...

installing updates. Never ends
when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says do not turn off computer.\\ well what do I do when the update never ends? TIA Snooky wrote: > when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates > and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. > > I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says > do not turn off computer.\\ > > well what do I do when the...

Excel 2003 installation error
I have been using my PC with excel program for 3 years and when I tried to open an excel spreadsheat today and it would not open. "Installation error: file not found" appeared. File not found was SKU011.CAB and I have not been able to reinstall as I don't have the installation CD as I bought the PC second hand with programs on it. Can anyone help? If you have access to another computer you could save the file from one computer to a disc and copy it in to the appropriate file folder in the computer with the error. "derk22" wrote: > I have been using my PC wit...