Installing Office 03 or Office 07 in Win 7 (64-bit)

After installing Office 03 all my desktop shortcuts and icons turned to W (as
in WORD) and when I click them, Word opens.  Same thing happened when I
installed Office 07 (trial version).
After I uninstalled Office, the icons went back to normal.

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Value Pak Installer

bit shift operation ?
Compiler : VB6.0 I'm going to write beloew code : How can I convert this code in VB6.0 ? char t_buf[2]; WORD freqXn; byte src; t_buf[0] = (char)((freqXn >> 8) & 0x0ff); t_buf[1] = (char)((freqXn) & 0x0ff) + (src & 0x01); additional question : How can I impelement the "DWORD" data type in VB6.0 ? On 07/05/2010 13:44, Caleb wrote: > Compiler : VB6.0 > > I'm going to write beloew code : How can I convert this code in VB6.0 ? > > char t_buf[2]; > WORD freqXn; > byte src; > > t_buf[0] = (char)((freqXn&g...

Add-In Is Not Valid Office Add-In Error Message
When I bootup Microsoft Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711), I get the following error message: 'C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Add-Ins\' is not a valid Office add-in. I also get this message when I open Outlook 2000, click on the Tools menu, click on Options, click on the Other tab, click on the Advanced Options button, and then click on the COM Add-Ins button. Would appreciate any help anyone may have to fix this problem. --Eric Ogawa This problem has been addressed in: "OL2000: Error Message: Not a Valid Office Add-in Starting Outlook" http://support.microsoft.com/supp...

Installation #4

Outlook Client 10-26-07
Hi, Here is my config : - SBS 2003 SP1 + CRM 3.0 Rollup 2 - Client: Windows XP SP2 + Outlook 2003 SP3 + CRM Client + Rollup 2 - User is logged into the Domain and is local admin of his computer, indexation service is running under his user profil. On two laptops I encounter the same trouble : display is correct (account, contacts, activities, ...) but I can not have access with the double-clic. Moreover, on these two laptops, the click on an HTML link into a message is not working. You have toi copy/paste the link into IE to have access. It seems that a config of Outlook is missing but ...

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Query Question 10-22-07
I have a question about this fuction Table Planner W-Date Qty User6 BAM-06 10/22 1 CONC BAM-06 10/22 2 CONC JAXM-06 10/22 2 CONC JAXM-06 10/22 1 CONC BAM-06 10/23 1 CONC BAM-06 10/23 1 CONC JAXM-06 10/23 2 CONC JAXM-06 10/23 2 CONC BAM-06 10/22 1 TOC BAM-06 10/22 2 TOC JAXM-06 10/22 2 TOC JAXM-06 10/22 1 TOC BAM-06 10/23 1 TOC BAM-06 10/23 1 TOC JAXM-...

Report problem 07-16-06
I create new Incident report with SRS 2000, after deploying it I can see its preview in CRM server and CRM administrator user but this report does not run in clients and the following error was occured: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'DataSource1'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help SELECT permission denied on object 'Incident', database 'MyOrg_MSCRM', owner 'dbo'. -- Mohsen Ahmadi, msnahm@hotmail.com IR-0912 *** **** Mohsen napisal(a): > I create new In...

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

Microsoft Office
Can I run microsoft office 2000 in a dell XP? Thanks MC You certainly should be able to I have xp home and have xl95, xl97sr2, and xl2002 all installed on mine. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "MCabot" <ICC@zoomtown.com> wrote in message news:d57c1$43074b60$453dae72$5006@FUSE.NET... > Can I run microsoft office 2000 in a dell XP? > > > > Thanks > MC > > Not sure what you mean by "dell XP", but see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217883 "Description of the system requirements for all editions of Office 200...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?
Go to www.c360.com. You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works with iespell. It's free and it works well. Regards, John ...

Excel won't start after install
After installing office XP excell goes through the motions but never actually starts...help Jon, Try the following: Go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /regserver -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010701c3aad2$20f75500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After installing office XP excell goes through the > motions but never actually starts...help ...

installing updates. Never ends
when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says do not turn off computer.\\ well what do I do when the update never ends? TIA Snooky wrote: > when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates > and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. > > I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says > do not turn off computer.\\ > > well what do I do when the...

Excel 2003 installation error
I have been using my PC with excel program for 3 years and when I tried to open an excel spreadsheat today and it would not open. "Installation error: file not found" appeared. File not found was SKU011.CAB and I have not been able to reinstall as I don't have the installation CD as I bought the PC second hand with programs on it. Can anyone help? If you have access to another computer you could save the file from one computer to a disc and copy it in to the appropriate file folder in the computer with the error. "derk22" wrote: > I have been using my PC wit...