how do i transfer office 2007 license to a new computer

"how do i transfer office 2007 license to a new computer"

Assuming a retail version, uninstall on old and reinstall on new.
In the worst case you will have to use phone activation.

PS First uninstall any Trial Version & Activation Assistant and reboot

"inba" <inba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> "how do i transfer office 2007 license to a new computer"

0
DL

about transfer order

New Mailbox not receiving mails
We have recently added a new mailbox to Exchange 2000 on our company's server. The user can access his mails via our ISP but they do not appear to be uploading onto the server. He is using Outlook 2003. We can't find any differences between the new user profile and the previous profiles that work OK. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we need to do? No-one at my company is that familiar with Exchange. Thanks in advance HI In the User propertieas (in active directory users and computers) check if the user have e-mail address, Regards, Shai Netanel "Darach" ...

Outlook 2007 Calendar Reminder Not Working
Though I have it selected to remind, the Reminder in Outlook does not work (a reminder pop-up doesn't appear). Any ideas?? W7U 32 Office Pro 2007 Check out this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/286166 Saidas wrote: >Though I have it selected to remind, the Reminder in Outlook does not work (a >reminder pop-up doesn't appear). > >Any ideas?? > >W7U 32 Office Pro 2007 -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/outlook-calendar/201001/1 ...

Money 2007 Help
I'm a new user to Money so I'm not very knowledgeable about all it's features as yet. I've setup an investment brokerage account in Money and have been downloading my investments now for several weeks. Everything seems to agree except for a few items. In my cash balance, Money seems to have missed one or two interest payment on some Mutual funds. In addition, I recently purchased a broker CD. That money has not been deducted from my Money cash account even though it appears in my broker account. So far, I've been making manual adjustment to correct the account. Why ...

Transfering messages

Outlook 2007 calendar day/week/mo view
Vista Ult When I have the current view set to Day/Week/Mo (with or without auto preview) the screen ALWAYS defaults to the Day view. I have tried resetting the view to defaults; closing Outlook and rebooting; changing the view to something else and then changin back... nothing seems to work. Thoughts? Alex Have you tried starting Outlook one time with the /cleanviews switch? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratch...

Start a new 'paragraph' without using mouse
If I am typing a series of notes as separate 'paragraphs', how can I start a new paragraph from the keyboard? Currently I have to reach for the mouse and click somewhere below the current paragraph. And if I don't click far enough below, the cursor stays in the previous paragraph. I really don't want to use the mouse at all for this; I just want to hit some key combination and keep typing. If you press the down arrow a few times, do you get a new outline (I assume this is what you are calling a "paragraph")? -- Thanks, John Guin OneNote Test T...

Event ID 1000 Microsoft Office 10
Receiving the following error Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 10 Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 8/25/2004 Time: 9:42:10 AM User: N/A Computer: HQ-PC14 Description: Faulting application winword.exe, version 10.0.6612.0, faulting module mso.dll, version 10.0.6626.0, fault address 0x00313c58. Thank you for any help ...

Out of office does not send email out
Hello All, One of my users is having problems with his out of office settings. When he switches on his out of office, his P.C will not send any emails out. I have checked his settings and they appear to be the same as mine, which work fine. He recently had to clear out a load of emails to make some space as his mailbox was too big, could he have done anything to outlook whilst doing this, he is a manic clicker and tends to click on things without looking at what he is actually clicking on. Thanks , Richard Question: Do you mean that when the OOF (out of office) is on, ...

Computer Problem!
My system is windows xp with 1GB of RAM. What can cause your text and fonts to change to a larger size without clicking anything? This happened to my computer just awhile ago, and is there a way to fix that? James Moore "James" <jamo1937@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4082df64-90ec-4b18-8242-fed29ee62b92@t23g2000yqt.googlegroups.com... > My system is windows xp with 1GB of RAM. What can cause your text and > fonts to change to a larger size without clicking anything? This > happened to my computer just awhile ago, and is there a way to fix > that? ...

HR Position Transfers

Excel 2007
Hello, Whenever I add a chart to a worksheet (in Excel 2007), the number of columns in that worksheet extend till column XFD - more than 16,000 column even if I use only 4... Is there a way to fix this? Thanks! Regardless of the number of rows/columns used XL2007 has 1,048,576 rows by 16,384 columns. It has nothing to do with having or not having a chart. However, the size of the file depends on how many cell have entries. There is not way to change the number of rows or column but you can hide some. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email &...

Windows Easy Transfer

Transferring an order to an invoice...

Money 2007 delete previous versions?
I'd like to try Money 2007 trial before committing. I'm using Money 2004 SB. Does the upgrade wipe out any previous version so that I can't go back if I don't want to commit to the upgrade? I'm running XP SP2. Thanks, Brett It will give you the chance to select yes or no to remove it Steve -- Steve steven_morrison69@hotmail.com "brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message news:1163964503.767879.204210@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > I'd like to try Money 2007 trial before committing. I'm using Money > 2004 SB. Does the upgrade w...

Gold Partner License
We are a gold partner and I am trying to find out how we get the 25 user license for CRM 1.2. Is there an easy way, or is this something I have to call them on? You need to go here: http://mbs.microsoft.com/contact and call them or go to the PartnerSource section to obtain the license code. >-----Original Message----- >We are a gold partner and I am trying to find out how we get the 25 user >license for CRM 1.2. Is there an easy way, or is this something I have to >call them on? >. > ...

Microsoft Office 2008 product key/commercial use.
Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Office 2008 home and student edition, but intend to use the programme to generate income; I realised that this is not possible due to the non-commercial license of home and student so I purchased a copy of the Special Media Edition. I removed Home and Student from my mac and then installed Special Media Edition and have not been asked for a CD Key. As it stands, can I now use the programme for commercial use? On 6/25/08 12:16 PM, in article 24E67F13-5068-4B7F-B295-E859F0B1D3F8@microsoft.com, "macuser" <macuser@discussions.microsoft.com>...

License Product Key
I'm currently unemployed and I need to make myself more marketable by improving my software skills, therefore my question is does anyone have office 2003 or 2007 programs who'd be willing to share the product key with me. I would be very appreciative. You are asking about piracy and thievery of a MS product in a MS newsgroup? And, to ask a stranger to give you something they paid for? You've got nerve. Be sure to put on your resume that you are a thief so they won't risk hiring you. "Bren" <Bren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

creating MDB files for office 95
Hi, When my application was compiled with VS6.0 it created Access 95 MDB files (using CDaoDatabase::Create()) When I moved to VS.NET, the same application created Access 2000 MDB files. I assume that since the mfc dll was changed (mfc42-->mfc71) started to use the new file format. Is it possible that my application will continue to create Access 95 MDB files eventhough it is compiled with VS.NET (and using MFC71.dll)? Thanks, Ram. Hi Ram, Thanks for posting in the community. From your description, I understand that you want to created Access 95 MDB files (using CDaoDatabase::Create(...

Set specific right margin in Outlook 2007 e-mail
I would like to draft e-mails that fit into a fixed 80 character (or some other number of fixed characters or fixed size in inches) column field. I use the "Normal" style and try and move the margin indicator in the "ruler" that appears at the top but whenever I move it to the left, it bounces right back to the maximum width of the screen. Is there some way of setting fixed margins in an e-mail? Thanks for any ideas. Doug Walker You can try to create a new email.dotm (?), edit it to your = specifications, and then make that the default for new mail. --=81 Milly...

Cannot open messages sent to multiple recipients Vista & Outlook 2007
Hi, if i get sent a message which is addressed to multiple recipients, i cannot open the main body of the message. If i double click the message while it's in my inbox, that message opens, but then i just see a list of recipients, and in the header row i see an icon called message, and then a 2nd icon with the title of the message i have been sent. I'm guessing this is a message within a message. If i right click the message (s) in the header, i get the warning that outlook was unable to preview the message. Has anyone come across this? if so how do you fix it. So far i have di...

Office 10.1.5 spelling tool spasmodic refusal to add/recognize?
Example: In Entourage Tasks, the "add" button of the spelling tool was grayed out when it came across a new word and put a wavy red line underneath it. I then tried the same new word with Word and, again, the "add" button was grayed out. BUT, when I created a new Entourage Note and copied the same spelling into it, the "add" button was not grayed out and I was able to add the word. When I then returned to Tasks and to Word, that spelling was not recognized. Another word that had been added to the custom dictionary months ago was recognized as OK when I used...

Access 2007 RunTime 12-19-07
Where can I find the RunTime module that can be run with Access 2007 applications? Regards Not sure if this was what you were asking for, but here's where you, or anyone else, can download the Access 2007 runtime: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=D9AE78D9-9DC6-4B38-9FA6-2C745A175AED&displaylang=en -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. __________________________________ "orjan" wrote: > Where can I find the RunTime mo...

Office word previewer
When I open a file I can't get a preview of the file in the open window. The error message is "There is an error in the Microsoft office Word Previewer". I've downloaded the viewer for 2007 and the compatability download for 2003. I still cannot get the previewer to work? -- JP ...