how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007?

how do I get rid of microsift office  small business 2007?

Throw it in the garbage or the incinator.

Describe exactly what ,how and why in detail

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"waltond" <waltond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do I get rid of microsift office  small business 2007?

0
Peter
5/30/2010 5:15:28 AM
Uninstall it.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"waltond" <waltond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do I get rid of microsift office  small business 2007?

0
JoAnn

Determining the last business date
Is there any way (at 5pm in the continental USA) I can (fairly) conclusively determine the most recent date on which the stock market was open? This question comes from the following: If I have my VBScript hop over to http://my.msn.com/ then I can take a look at a fixed set of stock quotes (provided I have set them up). However, I don't see the date shown in any way. Now, if I could guarantee that the script would be run every day, then I could do some tricks (like checking whether all the quotes are the same as the prior accepted set - if so, I can assume the next date). ...

Percent issues in 2007
We just converted to Office 2007, so that could be my issue. Here is my problem: I have a field called "Percent Discount" with a field size set to Single and no decimal places. On theform, the user types in 10% into the field (2007 automatically enters the % sign). The next field is an expression =[Amount]-[Dollar Discount]-[Percent Discount] (The user can give a dollar discount or a percent discount depending on their needs). It is only subtracting 1% rather than 10%. How do I get it to both show 10% for the user and subtract the 10% from the amount? On Feb 25, 11:19=A0am, MuzicK....

Branch Office Setup
Hi all, I need to install a TS box at a client's remote office to allow several remote users to access their 'virtual' desktops. The main office has a SBS 2003 R2 box. This is where I intend to install the TS box. Several users will be relocated at a new remote office and will need to access accounting software (Sage Line 50) installed on the SBS at the main office. They also need access to docs, spreadsheets, pdf's etc. These will need to be printed to a local printer at the remote office. My thoughts are to install the TS box and also establish a site to site...

Publisher 2007 #31
If I use Autoflow in text boxes, I cannot get the test to wrap round pictures, they just sit on top! What am I doing Wrong? In Publisher 2000 it would be, Click on the text box; select Format, check "Wrap text around objects" Option. OK -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "richwoo" <richwoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F176A1BE-6E72-48FB-98F9-573C15E677CC@microsoft.com... > If I use Autoflow in text boxes, I cannot get the test to wrap round > pictures, they just sit on top! > What am I doing Wrong? > ...

Using Powerpoint 2007
PPS files on webpage open as PPT using PowerPoint 2007. Don't have this same issue when opening the same link from an Office 2003 computer, they run the show only. -- Miroshak ...

MSN BillPay and Money 2007 #2
Has anyone had any experience with setting up MSN BillPay in Microsoft Money 2007? From Managing Online Services within Money 2007 I signed up for MSN BillPay and have my user name and password to make payments but limited to using the MSN Web Site. When I try to enter this info in Money 2007 to activate MSN billpay online services I get a message saying that I must have "special sign-in information" other than the web based user name/password and points me back to the MSN Web Site for the needed info. My problem is that I cannot find any mention of this special sign-in on any of t...

Get/Change operation on table 'SY_Error_Messages_MSTR'
Hi all, We upgraded from GP version 9 to version 10 over the past weekend. I have a user who is entering Payables Transactions and she is receiving the following message when she tries to enter a duplicate PO#.... Unhandled database exception: A get/change operation on table 'SY_Error_Messages_MSTR' cannot find the table. Invalid object name 'SY01700' So based on the error, the incorrect message is appearing to the user. Can I rebuild the SY01700 table? Is this really the issue? Any help would be greatly appeciated! Thanks, Lori The SY01700 Table holds the error mess...

getting events from Excel
Hello, How to I send events from Excel to my VB6 application? I am unfamiliar with ActiveX . I think I see it as some sort of server logically sitting between my app and Excel. That is to say, I think that I would raise events in Excel VBA, the server catches them and raises events in my vb6 app. My need for this is that my app installs a toolbar in Excel. When the user selects an action from the toolbar, I need to send to my app the action code and a string of coded information. I would also like to have Bidirectional communication but I dont see how that could be done. I n...

Office CD-Key
I am on business in the Philippines and i updated my office program at mactopia so i could use entourage, when i try and use the applications after update i need my cd key, my wife is back home frantically searching for our original box, does anyone know if microsoft keeps a record on their side and if they would provide that information, i know it sounds like bs but really in a bind Situation 1: Was this a sealed copy? If you bought it opened or from eBay, it's no surprise, as keys which are known to have been pirated have been disabled. Sorry, you'll need to buy a licensed copy. ...

Export Outlook 2007 Calendar to HTML
When I export Outlook 2007 Calendar to HTML, "save as web page", only the first appointment of any day is shown in the HTML version of the Calendar. Can I show more appointments? Am I doing somthing wrong? is there an alternate template I can use? Thanks Grant@cgs ...

Outlook 2003 Can't Open Item MS OFFICE FAILED
Yikes, I'm having a real problem. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Home Edition Office 2003 with Service Pack 2 (only have Outlook and Word installed) Toshiba Notebook M15-S405 Satellite Pro 1.4 ghz with 512 mgs ram I woke up one morning and saw that I had a stop error window open on my computer explaining that Windows had encountered some kind of driver error and that windows had to restart. Windows offered that I review my system for serious errors. That is a very sad thing to wake up to. So I ran a chkdsk and defragged and a virus check. No problems there. I checked my ...

REPOST Re: Trying to get mailbox lock from process
Has anyone made any headway on this issue? I am currently trying to determine if any informative messages are logged on the server side. --=C ####################### Hi Brent, Is it possible the mailbox is being accessed by another client at the same time? -Michael On 10/21/04 12:38 PM, in article BD9D5E5D.473D%brent@hazmatexplo.org, "Brent DeCracker" <brent@hazmatexplo.org> wrote: >> Michael, >> >> Just to throw my two cents in - I'm having the same problem, and it didn't >> occur until I upgraded to 11.1. I've been using th...

Fixed Assets across business lines
Hello everybody - Is it possible to spread fixed asset depreciation across multiple business lines? We have certain assets that need to be depreciated across multiple GL accounts..is this possible? The simplest solution would be to use an allocation account (probably a fixed allocation account) as the depreciation expense account. This would spread the depreciation based on the percentages in the allocation account to multiple accounts. Mark On Sep 27, 4:25=A0pm, modon...@knight.com <mich...@microsoftinstructor.com> wrote: > Hello everybody - > Is it possible ...

registry key gets undeleted after computer taken out of hibernation
I'm trying to better understand the registry and am having some difficulty doing so. HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\TypedPaths \url25 I delete that registry key using regedit and when I take my computer out of hibernate it's back. Any ideas as to what's going on? "yawnmoth" <terra1024@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c9cb7b04-f626-4802-a614-26c9391c1e61@h9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to better understand the registry and am having some > difficulty doing so. > > HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Win...

Get firefox- The fastest web browser in the world!
FireFox is a web browser created by Mozilla,it's the fatest web browser in whole world download now from site: http://hot-firefox.blogspot.com/ joke-master wrote: > FireFox is a web browser created by Mozilla,it's the fatest web > browser in whole world > download now from site: > http://hot-firefox.blogspot.com/ > If you don't mind it's memory leaks. If you re-boot each day it may not be a problem for you. Al ...

trouble opening office 2003 excel files
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am having difficulty opening Excel files that were created in the 2003 version withthe 2008 version. The files were originally created on a windows XP machine, then imported into a Mac using Office 2003 under system 10.4. The files are rather large, approximately 60 columns by 10,000 rows. I haad no difficulty in working with the files between the Windows and Mac systems. I recently got a new MacBook Pro with an Intel processor and installed Office 2008. When I try to read these large Excel files on my new lap...

Microsoft Office Word has stopped working 02-03-10
Please help find a fix - Using Microsoft 7 on new Dell XPS 9000 super fast computer...Often when I try to open a Word Doc or start a new one I get "Microsoft Office Word has stopped working; Microsoft is checking for a soluttion" message and later a red circle with a white X "There was a problem sending the command to the program." Sometimes everything works fine, more often it doesn't. Sometimes if I double click I can open a document; sometimes I need to click and then click OPEN to get to the doc and sometimes neither works. I've tried reinstalling....

How to install software on a terminal server/use microsoft office through RDP
My boss is asking me to figure this out, so I do not know all the configurations he is using. I can tell you its Windows server 2k3. He wants to be able to RDP to server, and work physically on the server. He also needs to have office 2003 license installed. So the greater question is "how to use ms office 2k3 through RDP on microsoft 2003 server?" -- jgosney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jgosney's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/159717.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1277...

How do I move office 2003 from my old PC to a new imac
I bought a new imac and have installed the fusion windows emulator and XP. It works beautifully but I cannot figure out how to transfer software from my old PC. Actually my old PC died and I am trying to transfer from the hard drive that I salvaged. How do I install Office on the new machine? I dragged the program file over, but I cannot get the program to open on the new machine. Help John at Canegarden wrote: > I bought a new imac and have installed the fusion windows emulator > and XP. > It works beautifully but I cannot figure out how to transfer software > from my ol...

Mail Merge Word 2007
I've created a mail merged document from an Access 2007 database. I've inserted a field from the database that I want to have as bold. In every other part of the document that happens (it bold's) except in one place in the middle of a paragraph. Any idea? Why would the bold format take in every other part of the document for that field but not in the middle of a particular paragraph? The field properties are identical throughout the word file were that field has been inserted. Any help is greatly appreciated! (8^>)-]=[ Sorry I got my answer \*Charform...

How to get the planning to the engineers?
Hi, The other day I started as Resource Planner for my company. What I would like to know is what is possible with the Microsoft product line. If I plan using Project Professional 2007, is it possible to write tasks from the project plan in PP2007 to Outlook? Or do I need Project Server 2007 AND Project Web Access? TIA, Abel There's not a great way to integrate with Outlook in the 2007 product, even with PWA. To communicate with resources, most people use PDF's, built in reports, the Copy Picture to Office Wizard, or read only MPP files. There's also an op...

Why do I keep getting logged out?
I downloaded IE8 in the last few months. Also, my ISP, Charter.net, has also undergone an upgrade. I keep getting looged off of my ISP. Whenever I search, or go to a new web page, and broswe back or even if I open a new window and close it, many times I have been automatically logged off. I spoke at length with Charter about this and they said it is my ISP setup causing it. Any ideas? Thanks. dpcoltsfan wrote: > I downloaded IE8 in the last few months. Also, my ISP, Charter.net, has also > undergone an upgrade. I keep getting looged off of my ISP. Whenever I > se...

is there any way to open access 2003 files in 2007 ??
I am a student using access 2003 at college, I have access 2007 at home. I am unable to open any 2003 db files using 2007, there appear to be compatability issues...is there a quick fix ? Access 2003 .mdb files should open in Access 2007. I do it all the time. However Access 2007 .accdb files will NOT open in Access 2003. I tell my Access 2007 students that they MUST use 2007 to do the homework. What kind of error are you getting? -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Andrew" wrote: > I am...

changing the size of the font in the navigation pane in word 2007
How do I change the size of the font in the navigation pane in word 2007? The method used in previous versions of word do not apply as the options (under format) have changed. I find the size is too small Thanks -- melthamdave Well, for one thing Word 2007 is a Windows version & this is the newsgroup for Word on the Mac :-) However, it makes no difference � the font size in any of the dialog windows/panes/panels cannot be modified. For future reference you can reach the Win Office groups here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx Reg...