How do I get an activation code for Microsoft office (Student fre

I have tried repeatedly to find the activation code for the free student
version of microsoft office??
--
sirteped nod

"sirteped" <sirteped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have tried repeatedly to find the activation code for the free student
> version of microsoft office??
> --
> sirteped nod

There is no FREE Student version of Office.  All that work for longer than a
short time you have to pay for.

There is a 60 day trial that you can download and when you do that the
activation key is shown on the download page and also sent in an email to
the valid email address you specified when you signed up for the download.

The Home and Student version can be purchased for around $149 retail.

Your college or primary education school may have a student version
available of Office at greatly reduced prices or, if it is still running,
you can purchase Office at great prices through the Ultimate Steal program
from Microsoft.  You can research all options.

0
LVTravel

code to delete vba code
I hve found this code to delete all code within a workbook. As soon the code reach the line If "ThisWorkbook.VBProject.Protection Then Exit Sub" the code stop and a failure message appear "if without end if " could you please help me with this issue. Thanks Sub ClearThisWorkbookCode() Dim StartLine As Long, LineCount As Long If ThisWorkbook.VBProject.Protection Then Exit Sub On Error Resume Next With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("ThisWorkbook").CodeModule StartLine = .ProcStartLine("Workbook_Open", 0) If Sta...

Non US Dollar accounts do not show in Settings for Active Sync
I am currently using Microsoft Money 2006 for both my desktop and my pocket pc device. I am attempting to sync some of my accounts to my pocket pc device. However, it seems that the options for Active Sync is only shows acocunts that are using US Dollar as the currency. I would like to sync accounts that are using Singapore dollars. Any way I can do this? No. You can only synchronize accounts which are in your base currency, which appears to be US Dollars in your case. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for ...

Disable MS Office Button & Navigation Pane
Is it possible to remove the 'New', 'Open' and 'Save As','Close Database' and 'Access Options' options from the MS Office Button? I created a custom Ribbon that strips everything out, but would like to get these options out of the hands of the users. Also, is it possible to hide the Navigation Bar as well? My app very thoroughly handles user navigation, not to mention that I don't want the users to have access to any of these options at all. ...

Running code when hyperlink clicked
Hello, I am definitely baffled. I am trying to run code when a hyperlink is clicked. I am using Excel 2007, the hyperlink is created in a cell on Sheet 1 using "=hyperlink()", the hyperlink is to a video clip, and events are definitely enabled. I had tried two things, either of which would be fine: 1. I put the following code in Sheet1, and it did not respond at all. What am I doing wrong? Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink) Sheets("Sheet1").Range("B1") = "It Ran" End Sub 2. I put the following...

A Crystal Beginner

Outlook Activation/PDA outlook version
Microsoft will not fully activate a OUTLOOK program that came with my Toshiba PDA, they say "cannot activate due to already activated on another machine", I deleated the program on the machine they mention however still dosent activate. Trying to work through Microsoft they wont help cause Toshiba sold me that version. if so how can microsoft limit my outlook and not answer my qustion. ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera

office link
Can any one help. I have a error - null command file entry in swdrvs appear when i try to merge a letter in the card area of myob can any tell me how to fix this. Sounds like an MYOB problem to me. Look for assistance in the MYOB forums at http://community.myob.com/ -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "gb007" <gb007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:363BFB75-A646-473D-A813-00EB962374A7@microsoft.com... > Can any one help. ...

Ability to Assign an Activity to Another user While Offline (SFO)
While using Sales for Outlook tried to assign an activity to another user however the assign function is not available. When I go back online the assign function magically re-appears. Is this a feature or is something wrong? Thanks Assign is part of workflow, which is only available on the server, i.e. not in Sales for Outlook. Rgds, Per >-----Original Message----- >While using Sales for Outlook tried to assign an activity >to another user however the assign function is not >available. When I go back online the assign function >magically re-appears. Is this a feature o...

Office 10.1 apps crash when opening or immediately after saving
Word, Excel and PowerPoint have suddenly stopped working. Entourage seems to work as well as ever. When I try to open any existing document or if I create a new one and save it, the application crashes. The crash dump indicates the crash is in com.apple.HIToolbox while calling SetWindowProxyAlias. I have tried removing all preferences (both manually and using the uninstaller) and removing the actual Office folder and restoring from a known good backup. The documents do not seem corrupt since I can open them in other applications. I suspect something in the HIToolbox is corrupt, but I ...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...